Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar (73994 Views)

Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / ICPC arrests Ex-JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ojerinde over N900m Pencil & Eraser Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Spainze007(m): 12:23am On Apr 27, 2020
No be lie... If yhu see what this prof of a man is given fg back every year you will ask yourself wtf...

GOFRONT:
angry
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by stormborn28(m): 12:25am On Apr 27, 2020
festacman:
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede through angelic display of unimpeachable integrity, rare incorruptibility, and enviable honesty proved that JAMB is actually a PROFIT CENTRE remitting billions of Naira annually to FG as opposed to purely a cost centre it has been in the past years. By this act, he exposed and proved the past registrars of JAMB as insincere and corrupt.

Take a bow distinguished Prof!
infact I respect that man so much..
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Clefayomide: 12:38am On Apr 27, 2020
festacman:
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede through angelic display of unimpeachable integrity, rare incorruptibility, and enviable honesty proved that JAMB is actually a PROFIT CENTRE remitting billions of Naira annually to FG as opposed to purely a cost centre it has been in the past years. By this act, he exposed and proved the past registrars of JAMB as insincere and corrupt.

I tell you!!! The man is a no nonsense man. I remembered during his days as the unilorin vc, unlawful and illegal acts among students and staffs reduced due to his strict nature. He's truly distinguished
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Str8talk21:
As usual, Buhari's one-sided anti-corruption fight against d Christians in Nigeria has not surprised me.

Can anyone tell me in his or her clear and sane mind anyone of Muslim religion that has been prosecuted or jailed by this ethno-centric & tribalistic Buhari govt?

You are not serious. Anyone in Babcock circa 2003 - 2005 knew this man was a big thief. His sons tensioned boys more than OGD's son sef.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Kishkosh: 2:32am On Apr 27, 2020
DEROX:
this man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hotthis man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hot

May God forgive us all.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Str8talk21: 4:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Bagehot:

You are not serious. Anyone in Babcock circa 2003 - 2005 knew this man was a big thief. His sons tensioned boys more than OGD's son sef.
young man, think before u spew trash, did u understand what I wrote?
which Muslim thief has PMB caught and imprisoned?
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Razram: 4:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Igboho people will never change no matter what, you keep celebrating the downfall of your man. Hmm what if this was a set up by politicians. Ko seni ta ma fun loko ti koni roko sodo ara e oo. I met him once and he wasnt what you people thinks he is. Though he is cautious. An emeritus, and all u guys can do on social media is to castigate him further . Continue oo. Sebi won ni ile ni igboho ma ti n ba omo ti ko gboran wi., now u have exoposed yourself to the public shamelessly. Baba has done for people though ive never been part. Bu t as humans we can never satisfy all. I bet it with you no political office holder in Nigeria whether past or present is a siant. Nigeria is corrupt. This is witchhunting of the highest order. Please he fought his way up and u are happy he is going down. Have u even tried to reach a quarter of his achievement?, note: its already on record he was a jamb registrar and wasnt the first to be. Please and please dont insult me, let's think critically on this. Eyin igboho e tun de oo(sentimental people). Let them pick those before him too, they are all corrupt
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Razram: 4:47am On Apr 27, 2020
stormborn28:
infact I respect that man so much..
Politics is a game, a saint of today might be the sacrificial lamb of tomorrow. Dont trust anyone who is still in power no matter what
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Razram: 4:59am On Apr 27, 2020
eni4real:
Wow!

and the same population ernrolled for Jamb same year with the present?
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by pfadom: 5:01am On Apr 27, 2020
DEROX:
No buh he had strong connection to give him the admission

That's another corruption - nepotism. God had ordained that your dad would study medicine without any manipulations from Dibu Ojerinde.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Vicilo(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Nigeria! When will corruption reduce in this nation. Every public office is an avenue for corruption.
When they start serving life imprisonment. How can someone steal such amount and u only seize d property whiles another who steal 100k serves jail. They are even considering pardon for d past governors in detention.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Adet5(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Heineken:
bro I'm also from igboho. Okegboho. This prof wicked o. You need see how the son spent seriously and crazily during that campaign. I was in igboho then. As in ehn. I happy say them even take that gravity fm.

I am from Igbeti just few kilometers to igboho and I know how greatly this man has developed his town. It is a shame for you people to be castigating him. he has employed countless of unmerited Igboho indigene both in Neco and Jamb and other federal agencies. I can categorically says your comment is out of hatred, he can't help everyone but he has done his part. Note: I av never benefited from him directly or indirectly but I av seen and heard those he helped even that are not qualified for the position. If the court prove him guilty he should dance to the music.

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by janvier27(m): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2020
ICPC should also turn their searchlights on some of his key aides, especially in neco. They will be shocked at what will be discovered. That man is sick.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by ceaser: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2020
PHAYOL81:
Kudos to the Yoruba nairalanders and every indigene of south-west states in the country and beyond: your comments so far is an indication of greater days ahead. How everyone of us has come out with one voice to condemn atrocities this man committed without being emotional and sentimental with tribalistic tendencies is a big thumb up. WE NEED TO KEEP THIS UP.

Indeed, flesh & blood did not give this much understanding.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Heineken(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Adet5:

I am from Igbeti just few kilometers to igboho and I know how greatly this man has developed his town. It is a shame for you people to be castigating him. he has employed countless of unmerited Igboho indigene both in Neco and Jamb and other federal agencies. I can categorically says your comment is out of hatred, he can't help everyone but he has done his part. Note: I av never benefited from him directly or indirectly but I av seen and heard those he helped even that are not qualified for the position. If the court prove him guilty he should dance to the music.
hatred? For someone that embezzled like that? Nawao. So we should be praising him for stealing abi? OK o. Like you didn't read other comments about he's children abi... This your talk weak me o. Na person una dey make those stupid politicians also dey do anyhow and steal money massively wey no be their own. Imagine this comment.. E pain me bro

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Razram:

and the same population ernrolled for Jamb same year with the present?
It is now visible even to the blind that Dibu consumed a lot shocked shocked
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2020
festacman:

Rubbish!
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by highbee02: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
salford1:
Could have bought it from the owner.
All right
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by PHAYOL81: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
ceaser:

Indeed, flesh & blood did not give this much understanding.

God bless you
Amen. May God bless you too.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by stormborn28(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Razram:

Politics is a game, a saint of today might be the sacrificial lamb of tomorrow. Dont trust anyone who is still in power no matter what
is alright
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nwaonyishi69: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na wa o. Are they saying the man did not achieve anything in all his working career? Or did he step on tiefnubu's toes?

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by maasoap(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Str8talk21:

obviously, ur brain is leaking. did I say I am against d fight against corruption?
that's why people like u r always repeating JAMB.

Will you stop this madness? Tell me at any point in time you did see the children of these looters who are direct beneficiaries of their parents loot to come out to defend their parents. Here you are, ranting about Buhari persecuting Christians and leaving Muslims untouched. How exactly has the Christian looters impacted your life positively? Dunce

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Str8talk21:

young man, think before u spew trash, did u understand what I wrote?
which Muslim thief has PMB caught and imprisoned?

Half-wit. The question isn't about the christian-muslim ratio of convicts; it simply is 'Did Ojerinde embezzle public funds or not?'

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Str8talk21: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
maasoap:

Will you stop this madness? Tell me at any point in time you did see the children of these looters who are direct beneficiaries of their parents loot to come out to defend their parents. Here you are, ranting about Buhari persecuting Christians and leaving Muslims untouched. How exactly has the Christian looters impacted your life positively? Dunce

haha... that's why people like u will always be used against ur own and dumped by d crafty Fulani oligarchy.
people like you r really d zombies dat are used, while being ignorant of d abuse of office to favour d North. I don't care which tribe u come from, but u r sounding so brainless and lame in thinking.

u have not answered by question, which known pen-thieves from d North of Muslim stock has this nepotic Buhari prosecuted or jailed?
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Str8talk21: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bagehot:

Half-wit. The question isn't about the christian-muslim ratio of convicts; it simply is 'Did Ojerinde embezzle public funds or not?'

u r still swimming in d tide of foolishness and naivety.
my question is whom of muslim stock has nepotic Buhari prosecuted or jailed for fraudulent criminal acts and stop trying to display crass ignorance.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Str8talk21: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bagehot:

u r still swimming in d tide of foo.lish.ness and naivety.
my question is whom of muslim stock has nepotic Buhari prosecuted or jailed for fraudulent criminal acts and stop trying to display crass ignorance.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Str8talk21:

u r still swimming in d tide of foo.lish.ness and naivety.

LOL. 'Crass ignorance' - isn't that a mouthful for you? I see you are making progress with your vocabulary.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by seguno2: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Nigeria! When will corruption reduce in this nation. Every public office is an avenue for corruption.

When we all stop praising them and receiving money from them
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Olawaleisrael: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Corrupt leader
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by jackpot(f): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
No Mercy to waste on him. He is a thief.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Great Leaders In Nigeria's History Before Total Colonisation / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.