Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar (74010 Views)

Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / ICPC arrests Ex-JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ojerinde over N900m Pencil & Eraser Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by AdesegunSanni89: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
And to think this man and his son ran to APC for protection. God bless President Buhari for going against corrupt persons irrespective of their political affiliations. May we never witness the era of PDP again in Nigeria, when people like Ojerinde would have walked away with their loot. Keep up the good work President Buhari. We the genuine and sensible Nigerians are solidly behind you.

6 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by ednut1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:
this man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hotthis man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hot
corrupt person yabing another corrupt person. Your papa for use merit list na. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by saintol(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Funny enough, these people will be standing before the congregation teaching people about God. This life is ...

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by israelmao(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Where are the records of recovered corruption proceeds till now?Looting and rebooting running through the same old circle unabridged and unbridled.

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Rapmoney(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ojerinde is a thief just like the politicians!
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
festacman:
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede through angelic display of unimpeachable integrity, rare incorruptibility, and enviable honesty proved that JAMB is actually a PROFIT CENTRE as opposed to purely a cost centre it has been in the past years. By this act, he exposed and proved the past registrars of JAMB as insincere and corrupt.

Take a bow distinguished Prof!
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
festacman:
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede through angelic display of unimpeachable integrity, rare incorruptibility, and enviable honesty proved that JAMB is actually a PROFIT CENTRE as opposed to purely a cost centre it has been in the past years. By this act, he exposed and proved the past registrars of JAMB as insincere and corrupt.

But Prof. Oloyede go still chop oooooo.

Prof. Oloyede has this pious carriage. But forget, he go still chop. .....reminiscent of his era as V.C UNILORIN grin grin

But he's far better an administrator than the past JAMB Registrars

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by SaintLucia: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
The man was JAMB registrar under PDP for many years without nothing to show except looting and allocating university slots to his cronies. Through out his over 10 years the man only remitted less than #200 millions to the Federal government. It was Buhari and Professor Oloyede that exposed him and also exposed how audio snakes were swallowing money at JAMB various offices. Very shameful man like Orji Kalu who thought they will be overlooked once they crossed to APC.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by cotzywitzy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
I hope it’s not that slippers and phone they seized
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:
No my dad wanted to study medicine in oau this prof had connection to help him but he refused soy dad had to wait another year and scored 274 and was admitted on merit
grin
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Vivianagoja(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
His fraudulent ways actually got some undeserved Nigerian youth's employment.
So make una no reason am
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Euegene100001: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Come on Buhari this man fit use him salary take build hostel and sch na .This one na witch hunting Abeg . For those in Buharis administration rejoice not cos when Buhari finally leave office all this things u guys did will be revisited on u guys .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Sctests: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
yoruba people sabi loot money gan. Tufia! grin

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
pfadom:
The current JAMB Registrar, Prof Ishaq Oloyede's honesty must have exposed the level of rot, corruption and maladministration of Dibu Ojerinde's leadership.
When both of them do not belong to APC!!
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by infogeneral: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Fine, when students cheat during JAMB exams, seize their results. When registrars steal JAMB money, seize their assets.

3 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Reference(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
festacman:

You guys have started again, talking as if you are a spirit following him around and checking all his deeds until you are gobsmacked by his own laundry.

If you are interested in good governance then I suggest your focus shift from individuals to institutions. JAMB is obviously a weakly governed institution so it is a matter of time before the institution destroys the perceived integrity of any individual. It is the structure that matters. Who will talk today of integrity in this present goverment as compared to 2015. Nigeria has blown off any preconception.

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Omoluabi16(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
That man and his son really looted small jamb and today he has successfully put his son in the House of Reps
You see, Our culture here enables corruption without consequences. We can safely say his son is a honorable as a result of undue influence. At 70+ he will stall and stall without facing justice.

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by emeone: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Abeg!..
This is a small � fish!
When will they catch big fish like..
Jag!!!!...na u Sabi!

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by AdemolaA2: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:
this man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hotthis man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hot

Met him during my nysc days cos I served in igboho and I was also the CLO as well ... he spoilt me and my Corp members well ...
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by AdesegunSanni89: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mikehot:
That guy was a thief and funny enough he spent years in jamb o
Before JAMB, he ruined NECO. I know how his sons Olumide, Seun and Dayo lavished money in Babcock University then. The Olumide guy who left Babcock with a third class is now a House of Rep member. Nigeria always promoting mediocrity.

8 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Just let him have his day in court and then give him a permanent bed space at Alagbon close.

Just disgraced his family.

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by mansoura(f): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wow
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Babankwara(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Theif Ole Our Yeye Leaders And Na Dem Dey Fight Against Exam MA practice Change Begins With Us
@ Mr9ice_Ijoba
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
AdesegunSanni89:
Before JAMB, he ruined NECO. I know how his sons Olumide, Seun and Dayo lavished money in Babcock University then.

Can you imagine?

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by seanjy4konji: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
And his son will only double the hustle and looting ngbin a smart way so as not to be forfieted like his dad..

Now the looting begin with rdp,VPN,socklists and every invisible proxy there is..

Ride on ride on..well done sir.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:
No my dad wanted to study medicine in oau this prof had connection to help him but he refused soy dad had to wait another year and scored 274 and was admitted on merit

I am glad he didn't help your dad cheat his way into a course like Medicine.

Incompetent doctors bury their mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
AdesegunSanni89:
Before JAMB, he ruined NECO. I know how his sons Olumide, Seun and Dayo lavished money in Babcock University then.
chai, you must really know them
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Kay25(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
festacman:
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede through angelic display of unimpeachable integrity, rare incorruptibility, and enviable honesty proved that JAMB is actually a PROFIT CENTRE remitting billions of Naira annually to FG as opposed to purely a cost centre it has been in the past years. By this act, he exposed and proved the past registrars of JAMB as insincere and corrupt.

they will soon expose his own too don't worry matter of time ni

3 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Btruth: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kilode?
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by doggedfighter(f): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
timstone:
your father told you that
so that you will tell your children

for them to keep malice from generation to generation
is alright
Honestly, some parents amaze me undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by GiZcorp: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
omonnakoda:
connection to take the place of someone who scored higher grades and give it to your father?
No just mind that goat!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.