Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar (74003 Views)

Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / ICPC arrests Ex-JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ojerinde over N900m Pencil & Eraser Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DWJOBScom(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
festacman:
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede through angelic display of unimpeachable integrity, rare incorruptibility, and enviable honesty proved that JAMB is actually a PROFIT CENTRE remitting billions of Naira annually to FG as opposed to purely a cost centre it has been in the past years. By this act, he exposed and proved the past registrars of JAMB as insincere and corrupt.

Take a bow distinguished Prof!

Am hoping he joins a political party(not the top 3) but any other one and we will fight for him and see that he wins
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by rummmy: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:
No my dad wanted to study medicine in oau this prof had connection to help him but he refused soy dad had to wait another year and scored 274 and was admitted on merit
but that is how it should be nau.. You want the man to give your dad admission through the back door... You see our mindset is our problems, we are corrupt from onset, all of us. Nigeria can only get better if covid19 kill everyone from 5years and above...5years and below + me and my babe can continue a new progressive Nigeria.... Don't quote me ooo
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Gerrard59(m): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
AdesegunSanni89:
Before JAMB, he ruined NECO. I know how his sons Olumide, Seun and Dayo lavished money in Babcock University then. The Olumide guy who left Babcock with a third class is now a House of Rep member. Nigeria always promoting mediocrity.

Damn! Shit ain't getting better soon. shocked
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by lukency(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:
PDP JAMB Registrar when snake used to swallow scratch card money.

It will never be well with PDP
What's the different between PDP and APC?They are both thieves and shall not be well with both of them
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by DNA123(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Were wo tun leleyi. Dasuki nko
Str8talk21:
As usual, Buhari's one-sided anti-corruption fight against d Christians in Nigeria has not surprised me.

Can anyone tell me in his or her clear and sane mind anyone of Muslim religion that has been prosecuted or jailed by this ethno-centric & tribalistic Buhari govt?
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by ofwest47(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
This country Nawa O! Nigeria the largest number of billionaires in the world through corrupt practices and yet the poorest country in the world.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by semyman: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
PDP registrar

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hmmmm, someone that Nigerians hold in high esteem.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by brenister10: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
galaxy2020:
....I visited Prof when he was still jamb registrar some yrs back with my fiancee at Maitama and jamb office in Bwari, the man was so nice to us, I can't mention what he did for us and for other persons. The man is a nice man. He served as Neco registrar b4 going to Jamb. I didn't he had such properties. what a pity.

To be sincere, the man is a nice. I know alot of people here in ibadan he helped get employment in NECO and JAMB in ibadan and also he was nice while as a lecturer in Ife. But unfortunately, he has soiled his hands in corruption and he has to face the music of proven guilty

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Damseldammie(f): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
flejnr:
Who you ?

Ex jamb registrar
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by nsiba: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
And I believe he must have been a heavy tither, what a criminal congregation
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by brenister10: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
ppogba:

Some of the assets mentioned here are nothing compared with his farm.

Serious!
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by oluwacastro(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

My guy WAKE UP! There's no Politics in this thing. Individuals in both Parties loot us and our future generations. I don't like arguments!
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by destinychild5(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corruption everywhere...

Meanwhile, you can order for your good bamboo wristwatch at a very affordable price. Free shipping. Follow the link : http://gotclicks2.com/XDCzf73vF
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by remsonik(f): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
This man is a very nice man when he was in neco and jamb then. I grew up in oyo town and I know alot of people he helped got admission and employment. Maybe his being too nice plunged him into corruption, but they can't seize all his properties. Even if you collect all from him he will still enjoy his old age. He's got a lot of children, both biological and adopted children who's ready to take care of him

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by MENTORCH(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
nikdam:
Good. What will be wil surely be. Between, I grew up in Ibadan. May know your dad cheesy, is he still practising med.

Lmao, that’s not me bruv! My dad is in Texas.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by wink2015(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Professor Ojerinde

What a corrupt Prof!

Only one man having all this wealth to himself.

What a typical African greed.

Informat and paparazi with their eagle eyes wasted no time in Whistle blowing his corrupt conducts during his time as Jamb registrar.

I think he got this far because his criminal conduct took place during the Jonathan years where it was ANY THING GOES STEAL MONEY AS YOU LIKE.

President Jonathan that Obasanjo imposed as a leader was such a weak President and clueless leader.

A lot of public officers stole money in Jonathan head with Jonathan turning the other way.

Jonathan never brought them to account for their misdeeds.

IT WAS CARRY MONEY AS YOU LIKE.

Look at NDDC today.

They are a broke ass financially because of ex-president Jonathan weak leadership style.

All the crude oil proceeds that was remitted to Nddc can not be accounted for.

Nddc have not been auditing their accounts books since inception.

It is just recently President Buhari appointed the Akpabio led ministry to conduct forensic audit of their books.

President Buhari has a northernization agenda of which he play the card of nepotism and tribalism.

But he still ensure those who stole our collective Commonwealth never escaped justice.

He used Efcc and Icpc to hound and hunt them down.

Just like in the case of this professor Ojerinde.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Goodzinny: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
We are busy looking at the rulers and the ruled are busy silently embezzling our Naira.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by semyman: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

AMEN
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Oboi nor be small money this guy chop oh
i dey tell u...see properties
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by papagiddy(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Str8talk21:
As usual, Buhari's one-sided anti-corruption fight against d Christians in Nigeria has not surprised me.

Can anyone tell me in his or her clear and sane mind anyone of Muslim religion that has been prosecuted or jailed by this ethno-centric & tribalistic Buhari govt?
well ,that aside u are involving sentiment into this.U might be right though but, he should have been more transparent for all to see...If truly he took jamb money then it might be as a results of FEAR of the future..Like '' what will I eat after leaving dis office''? FEAR just Bleep him up....my prayers are with him
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by maasoap(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
festacman:
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede through angelic display of unimpeachable integrity, rare incorruptibility, and enviable honesty proved that JAMB is actually a PROFIT CENTRE remitting billions of Naira annually to FG as opposed to purely a cost centre it has been in the past years. By this act, he exposed and proved the past registrars of JAMB as insincere and corrupt.

Take a bow distinguished Prof!

Attach his picture please. He's one of the hope for Nigerians

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by maasoap(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Str8talk21:

Wow! They didn't only loot your future but also your common sense.

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by nikdam: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
MENTORCH:

Lmao, that’s not me bruv! My dad is in Texas.
lol, don't mind me jare. Besides, na sis or madam I be o not bruv grin.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by ayanbaba2(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
rummmy:
but that is how it should be nau.. You want the man to give your dad admission through the back door... You see our mindset is our problems, we are corrupt from onset, all of us. Nigeria can only get better if covid19 kill everyone from 5years and above...5years and below + me and my babe can continue a new progressive Nigeria.... Don't quote me ooo

"you and your babe" keeeee you there!

...make Kim jong just drop three of his nukes on top this country!

99% of Nigerians are corrupt... infants are the 1% ooo!

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by gudugudumeje: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dibu Ojerinde deserves to be so expoosed and finally tried in the law court. This is someone with a very humble background Babs Fafunwa shot to prominence during Babangida's looting regime... Obasanjo gave him added leverage to steal in and with his selective fight against corruption...
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Peace1993: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
I don't need raining course on him anymore because He is already giving him what exactly he deserves. This man happens to be part of the evil and corrupt pack that makes my educational progress this slow.
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by Peacefulguy90: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
DEROX:
this man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hotthis man is from my town Igboho Oyo state he never helped my dad when he wanted to study medicine because his father wasn't supporting him at oau but as God would have it God helped my dad even this man tought he would escape because his son won federal house of rep Oyo state but no he must to eat his pot of beans as e dey hot
How old was ur dad then
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by chigoizie7(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Chai
Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by pfadom: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Another former ASUU member. No wonder they will resist IPPIS and BVN with the last drop of their blood.

Acquiring properties and ammassing wealth they cannot account for.

2 Likes

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by AreaFada2: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Drabeey:

The next 60years i hope.

Every Nigerian above 25years should be dead or not functioning well by then.

We must start the campaign now, change our constitution to that that nearly sooths and suit the aspirations of every ethnic group we have. Then our schools curriculum, it needs to reflect our contemporary issues too, amongst others.

I want to believe Nigerians are not bad people, but something we don't need to fish out was wrong about with our integration. We must look forward as a nation and pass our individuality. Our success as a Nation lies with our population. We just need to come together and think AHEAD. No more blames!

A 25 years old would be 85 in the next 60 years. You see why it may take a long time to eradicate corruption from Nigerians DNA.

Look, you think current under 25s are better bred than those above? The current under 25s were feed corruption milk from birth. Most never did anything hard growing up. Indomie fed. Brought up by very corrupt parents. Special exam centres, sorting lecturers. How do you expect them to be any better.

1 Like

Re: The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar by AreaFada2: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Drabeey:

The next 60years i hope.

Every Nigerian above 25years should be dead or not functioning well by then.

We must start the campaign now, change our constitution to that that nearly sooths and suit the aspirations of every ethnic group we have. Then our schools curriculum, it needs to reflect our contemporary issues too, amongst others.

I want to believe Nigerians are not bad people, but something we don't need to fish out was wrong about with our integration. We must look forward as a nation and pass our individuality. Our success as a Nation lies with our population. We just need to come together and think AHEAD. No more blames!

A 25 years old would be 85 in the next 60 years. You see why it may take a long time to eradicate corruption from Nigerians DNA.

Look, you think current under 25s are better bred than those above? The current under 25s were feed corruption milk from birth.

Most never did anything hard growing up. Indomie fed. Brought up by very corrupt parents. Special exam centres, sorting lecturers. How do you expect them to be any better.

My friend this your preaching above was said in 1983 when everyone though Buhari and Idiagbon were Messiahs. They were soon exposed that running a country like a military boot camp is not going to bring any economic fortune. We have heard this wishful thinking for decades.

9ja should brace for failure after failure until the natural solution comes. Whatever it may be.
Different tribes fighting for presidency and lucrative positions with no sincere plans have not got us and won't get us anywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Great Leaders In Nigeria's History Before Total Colonisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.