Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (58675 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by blowjohn(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2020
The healings they go to do outside the country, are they fake?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by semyman: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Scammers have been out of business, they are now feeling the heat.
Trust them at your peril
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Biafra1stson: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

So he cannot pray from his house abi god nor dey answer people from house

U guys will always find something to mastorbate this guy healed an European nurse with corona virus from a phone call all the comment and getting is why not he go to isolation center. Now this one wants to.go I'll seeing comments from u why not he pray from a distance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOV0F3AJYXw

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Biafra1stson: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2020
SOJOSEPH:
NO GOVERNMENT HAS STOPPED PRAYER.

PRAY ON TV FOR THEM.

GOD IS NOT RESTRICTED BY DISTANCE

And when they get healed they'll say it's the doctors watching them

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by NXTDANGOTE(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by gentlemate00: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by InvertedHammer: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2020
/
Oh boy!

I have been expecting this format since.

A smart pastor would ask FG publicly to bring coronavirus patients to him for miraculous healing. Then turn off his phone and go into hiding. You cannot say he didn't cure anyone if you can't locate nor contact him. When all these craziness is over, he can hire professional testifiers to give testimony of how he cured them. More money in the bank!
\

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Chrisjay1998(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Mbataku96:

Because he knows he can heal and wants to heal.
The govt is not willing to do the needful to get raid of the virus

Does he really need to seek permission before he heals The victims of Coronavirus,why can't he just pray for them while sitting his black ass at home ?
Sometimes am really amazed the type of brain washing you guys were given to believe anything that Comes from their mouth
Believe me,98% of Pastors that Parade themselves as MOGs are Charlatans
Thank God Convid-19 exposed them of their Hypocrisy
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Ohibenemma(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2020
He has made a claim; the onus is on the Federal Government to prove his claim or the lot of you here should shut up forever. I don't front for him, in particular, but I know the government policies currently at play have been a strong limitation on the working of God's power.

The government insists that churches should hold no more than 50 persons...the pastors obey and their God is powerless. When they disobey, they are lawless.

Now, the cry by the unbelieving lot has been the failure by pastors to have predicted the coronavirus. I have evidence to the otherwise, though some of these were in parables and not as direct as many, myself included, would have wanted.

What exactly do these guys want?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by djoey89: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Thief.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Sharbarsh: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Scam
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by OdefaGirl(f): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:
Dear Suleiman, does the anointing to heal covid19 patients not work on those with diabetes, cancer, HIV, typhoid, malaria, hepatitis, etc?

Why cant you simply go to general ward that doesn't require permission from the government and heal those people? Or are they less deserving of good health? undecided

So many gets healed by such prayers in the hospital...... so many
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by damilton(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2020
What is this one saying now?
So you mean God can only heal 18 out of the 20 victims of covid. FG should not grant him that permission o unless he will further spread the virus among his members and that its how it will continue spreading. How many people without covid have they healed before? if not for the staged miracles we see
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by nairatag: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2020
Maybe he never heard of Barry Marshall

Anyway Apostle Johnson Suleman

You can get infected, make sure NCDC confirm that you are positive.

That way you will have access to the isolation center. Then you can heal yourself and the other positives.

I swear you go popular pass Reinhard Bonnke.

Shebi we don't want to have sense ni
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by blowjohn(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2020
saintruky:
"Lord, I'm not worthy that you should come under my roof, but say a word, and my servant would be healed", said the Centurion. ND scripture had it that Jesus admired his faith.

Now, if Jesus, He who this supposed and acclaimed Pastor admires faith in social distancing, why won't he follow in his "Master's" foot steps? Onkuu is looking for camera/social media propaganda joor. This is a sign that he is faithless sef.

"Some partake in the evangelism by been in the mission, some partake by giving and supporting the mission financially, while some partake in the mission by praying". Ogbeni, enter your room, lock the door, and pray. People mustn't know/think that it was your particular prayer that made God change his mind, and have mercy on Nigerian COVID-19 victims (alone o). Nonsense!� People go just dey find self glorification, dey give Christianity bad name...making her a thing of mockery upandan

From ur first paragraph, there is a link. Jesus knew or heard about the person that needed healing.
Does apostle Suleiman know anyone in the isolation centre by name ? Or u want him to just start praying like that?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by sunshineV(f): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2020
Biafra1stson:

U guys will always find something to mastorbate this guy healed an European nurse with corona virus from a phone call all the comment and getting is why not he go to isolation center. Now this one wants to.go I'll seeing comments from u why not he pray from a distance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOV0F3AJYXw

And why hasn't this guy heal the rest of the world?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Timileyin1234(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2020
Elove1:
I have realized that people are just anti Christians for no good reason, I spit on them.

They complained that pastors don't give out to societies, they prove them wrong by giving out massively to the less privilege.
They complain again that pastors should heal corona virus victim. Lo and behold apostle is already planing to do that, yet this dumb fools in this forum are still finding faults in that..

Lesson in life: Do whatever pleases you, you can't please everyone.
You are talking rubbish confidently undecided

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by blowjohn(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2020
lomprico:

must that happen for healing to take place?

There must be a link. Even the man that was healed because of his faith, jesus was told that he needed healing, but how do u want apostle Suleiman to know the people that are in the isolation centre?
Or u want him to just start praying like that?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Mbataku96(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

Does he really need to seek permission before he heals The victims of Coronavirus,why can't he just pray for them while sitting his black ass at home ?
Sometimes am really amazed the type of brain washing you guys were given to believe anything that Comes from their mouth
Believe me,98% of Pastors that Parade themselves as MOGs are Charlatans
Thank God Convid-19 exposed them of their Hypocrisy
Satan will say and do his worst before The Lord God will rise and Show forth his mighty Glory.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Other pastors have left the room
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by sunshineV(f): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2020
NXTDANGOTE:
So many Nigerians are just total ingrates always looking for any opportunity to backlash men of God for the fact there are fake men of God there will always be Geniune men of God? So many of these people criticizing Apostle here you don't know him, you av not even met him before Apsotle Suleman is one of the kindest loving person in this world you will ever wish to have as a friend, mentor and a Father if only you know him. Talking of CODVID 19 that one is nothing if you are follower of his programmes on Celebration tv God has used him heal many codvid 19 patients abroad just by simple prayers on tv and even worse sickness so many people shared their testimonies on TV.. Same With Pastor Paul Eneche of Dunamis there is no big deal in Healing a codvid 19 patients I myslf can as well pray for one and he or she will be healed. So trust me if he says they can heal yes they can.

grin oti ya werey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Those Two Words Again
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Chrisjay1998(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2020
NXTDANGOTE:
So many Nigerians are just total ingrates always looking for any opportunity to backlash men of God for the fact there are fake men of God there will always be Geniune men of God? So many of these people criticizing Apostle here you don't know him, you av not even met him before Apsotle Suleman is one of the kindest loving person in this world you will ever wish to have as a friend, mentor and a Father if only you know him. Talking of CODVID 19 that one is nothing if you are follower of his programmes on Celebration tv God has used him heal many codvid 19 patients abroad just by simple prayers on tv and even worse sickness so many people shared their testimonies on TV.. Same With Pastor Paul Eneche of Dunamis there is no big deal in Healing a codvid 19 patients I myslf can as well pray for one and he or she will be healed. So trust me if he says they can heal yes they can.

Am sorry sir but you don't have to be stupid and Dumb at the same time,the majority backlash he's getting at this forum is..
why can't he pray for The victims from his home ?
he did it in abroad and people came and testified, does he really need to go to isolation Centers before his miracles would work ?
why are you guys hell bent on Believing anything these MOGs Spew from their Mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Corrinthians(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

So many gets healed by such prayers in the hospital...... so many
Wow, get we dont get to hear or read about the stories, except those of people healed on their altars and other such arangee miracles?

Spin me another fictitious yarn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2020
landmark86:
Many of them can heal covid-19 patient I must tell u. Only dat the corrupt leaders won't want dat.

Who be this^^^ guy angry

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by mukthar2000(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2020
suleeeee u don start again abiii.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Witchersunited: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2020
ursamajor:

Well, I put it to you that you've been turned/ manipulated by the devil and demons. How do you convince me otherwise?
devil and his demons? They told you this or you are their agent?

You are so far gone that you are saying unicorns are real

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Lilcraze(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2020
God had not failed us, never...

Its our deluded and deluding pastors, prophets, Evangelist, bishops and whatever names they wish to answer that has failed us, no impact from them from this ever rising pandemic... And all this mofo could say is this, when his members look at him as one demi-God mtcheeew...

Let's us all pray in out various closets to whatever God we serve to help the current situation not escalating to sumtin we can't handle with true faith and strong belief for answered prayers... Not this shit this celebrity pastor is saying
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Sheriman(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2020
AmazingMOG:
God bless Christianity

The Saudi Arabia useless religion will all go to hell
Did you ever have senses?? Are you normal?? You ought to be at psychiatric hospital in YABA
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Benwallt(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Hipocracy of the highest order. Let your prayer break the yolk not your appeal to government permission. Hairless head
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by KenModi(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2020
landmark86:
Many of them can heal covid-19 patient I must tell u. Only dat the corrupt leaders won't want dat.

grin grin grin grin grin

Heal you say?!

Abeg no kill me with laugh.

Wake up from your slumber and stupidity man! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.