Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (58671 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Chrisjay1998(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Mbataku96:

Satan will say and do his worst before The Lord God will rise and Show forth his mighty Glory.

I hope the God your pastor serves would save him from contacting Convid-19 once he goes to the isolation Centers to pray for Victims
Rubbish !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by teegrams(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2020
At least 18 out of 20 would be healed lol that got me cracking

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Lol..same man that asked fg what drugs they use on COVID19 patients so that others can take

Fact is that most of them have lost relevance and their members now know what's happening

You're funny!

Very funny!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by zeusdgrt(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2020
deepwater:
The Bible said I can do ALL things through christ!

ALL things, not 18 healed out of 20!

This is a true definition of a con artist, they are actually not smart people in the real sense. Just that they are many folks who are dumber than them hence they have followers.

You know very well no government would allow you access the isolation ward, so why do you peg the healing of the sick to your presence?

Oga, perform the miracle from house, people dey pay tithe from house and you dey collect

By the way, whosoever allows his tailor sews such a suit for him or her needs proper mental evaluation.

After the COVID 19, something is certain. People would loose faith in pastors and religion. Trust in God would be there. But pastors shareholding value would drop!

This twats (the 5G con artist inclusive) are scavenging to hold on to the the few available gullibles.

Trust me you made no sense
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Ohibenemma(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

Am sorry sir but you don't have to be stupid and Dumb at the same time,the majority backlash he's getting at this forum is..
why can't he pray for The victims from his home ?
he did it in abroad and people came and testified, does he really need to go to isolation Centers before his miracles would work ?
why are you guys hell bent on Believing anything these MOGs Spew from their Mouth
He needs to go there so that your likes can be saved from their ignorance. Be honest with yourself, did you believe the testimonies of COVID-19 healing on TV?

He needs to go there for so many of you who have been calling for that same action for weeks on nairaland. Now, you guys are shifting the goalposts again.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:
Dear Suleiman, does the anointing to heal covid19 patients not work on those with diabetes, cancer, HIV, typhoid, malaria, hepatitis, etc?

Why cant you simply go to general ward that doesn't require permission from the government and heal those people? Or are they less deserving of good health? undecided
Spot on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by gulfer: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Do you seek government's permission in the past before claiming those miracles....oga, do you wonder and le5 the healed testify.shikena angry angry angry
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
ScotMisile:
Look at them.... Haters of God on Nairaland. Potential Antichrists. If you think Antichrist is a beast you are lying, Antichrist could be that your best friend.

IT'S OFFICIAL NOBODY IS ALLOWED to go INTO ISOLATION CENTERS. EXCEPT YOU ARE AN APPROVED HEALTH WORKER!!!

Illitrates everywhere, talking before they think.... how many of you would be allowed to attend the burial ceremony of a COVID-19 patient?

With all these pointless rambling, who is the illiterate here?

PS: by "ScotMissile" were you trying to spell "Scud missile" Lol

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by rafaeldinho(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

wana ask you a Question tho...He claims he's a man of God why didn't The God he worships reveal to him about the coming of Covid-19 ,a virus that really shaked the whole world
Why ?
all these MOGs knows that truly this Virus has exposed them,they are all Fake he clearly knows FG won't grant acesss to what he's Saying but if he insists.. He should pray for Victims from his home
don't be Deceived by this so Called MOGs

Young man@do u mean 2 tel me dt there is no true man of God in dis word? haters.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2020
Just like someone rightly quoted.. That they have lost relevance and that their members know this...

Oh my God!

YOU CAN NEVER SHARE YOUR GLORY WITH ANYONE!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Bidi123: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2020
Some of you are talking as if you are not in Nigeria. There are real prophets of God watch your write up so that you won't carry a curse that is not your own. God said who are you to speak hill about moses immediately he became a leprose. God can heal covid 19 and the patients through the real prophets of Gnd. close your basket mouths and stop mocking your maker.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by OdefaGirl(f): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:
Wow, get we dont get to hear or read about the stories, except those of people healed on their altars and other such arangee miracles?

Spin me another fictitious yarn.

You don't expect every man of God to walk into a hospital ward with the media team of his church to pray for the sick ....... visit hospitals, ask around and you will get what you seek..... At some points, the doctors will tell you to pray, and believe in miracles.....they can't tell you that if they've not been experiencing it...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ScotMisile: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2020
mansakhalifa:

With all these pointless rambling, who is the illiterate here?

PS: by "ScotMissile" were you trying to spell "Scud missile" Lol
Scud missile,the last time I checked is a kind of long range explosive, but Scot is a name of a man and missile is a gang name....
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Chrisjay1998(m): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Ohibenemma:
He needs to go there so that your likes can be saved from their ignorance. Be honest with yourself, did you believe the testimonies of COVID-19 healing on TV?

He needs to go there for so many of you who have been calling for that same action for weeks on nairaland. Now, you guys are shifting the goalposts again.

We ain't Shifting goalposts, He clearly Knows that FG will never allow him to go there,its just an attempt to Save his Prestige as a Pastor
Honestly why are some humans beings too Dumb to understand when they are been misled ?
The funny part was he mention " At least 18 out of 20 would be healed " like the Holy spirit will heal some and leave Out some
if you don't open your eyes now and see That your being fooled..You might even end up seeing yourself in Hell with your so called Man of God

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Sheriman(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Nigeria Government doesn't need you they don't appreciate their country men.. Please pastor go to USA, Trump Government Will happily welcome you even on red carpet. Do your wonders for them and heal many people as possible.. USA will forever appreciate your committed because you have really save them from impending danger
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Olusheyi1(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2020
kiwi007:
To me o . it is not necessary to go to isolation center to heal covid19 patient . they can pray for them through their live tv and this people will start testing negative. Shebi they use to claim people received healing listening to them on tv ni..... And i read about healing in bible whereby the prophet did not even come near the diseased and they were heal. We still believe in that power of God . so let them try that method[color=#990000][/color]

And I'm sure if they do and it worked/works, we'll still be the same set of people claiming that Nigerians are immune to Covid19, it can't catch us because it doesn't get to blacks and bla bla....

Nothing can please human being. One of the things I've learnt of recent is, just know your direction and what you want then go for it, not minding what anyone would say when the results come.

If apostle Suleiman says all he needs is permission to visit the isolation centres to contribute his quota to the healing efforts of infected patients, then see to it, that's all. After all, the health workers are human too.

The only thing I'll not support or advice is for any pastor to be allowed into the centres without wearing any preventive gadgets worn by health workers there. Let them be dressed like the health workers then they do whatever they think they can do with that. That's all.

Read 2King5:8 for the healing process of Naaman with God using Elisha and you'll understand why certain healings take varying dimensions. This scripture didn't tell us Naaman was the only lepper in that land too that time. I'm sure there would be others. And why didn't Elisha pray in his room or special mountain for Naaman? Etc.

Who knows if that's how apostle Sulaimon's God had spoken to him to go about it?
I'm not saying pastor's going there is the end of Covid-19 in Nigeria, neither am I saying it's not.

As a matter of fact, I won't see it as a tempting moment for them. If they're able to achieve great sudden results, all glory to God and if nothing significantly positive happens, it doesn't mean I'll say there's no God. After all, something controls the breaking and dawning of days that no amount of corruption in Nigeria had been able to conquer and also, I've not been physically seeing the 'dead walking' in broad day light in my country where I've spent few years since I was born which means something has been controlling even the dead to remain in a place. So,there's still God no matter what.

If pastors want to go to isolation centres, then let the few ones that have felt the leading go and let's rest our physical brains on debating spiritual matters.

I'm sure some people are already blaming pastors for not coming up.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Biafra1stson: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

And why hasn't this guy heal the rest of the world?

This one called. Jesus never healed unless he was called read your bible. And even if God healed you guys will not agree because no prayer was conducted plus no pastor was allowed
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Biafra1stson: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
If you don't think this is for clout then you are joking.
1. No one needs permission to pray for the sick.
2. If you need permission which is even silly, you won't need to make it known to the public
3. You don't need a face to face confrontation to make it work. The faith goes a long way

Just my thoughts tho

Happy Sunday Nairalanders

U need permission many teaching hospitals dont allow pastors or religious people
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by sunshineV(f): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2020
Biafra1stson:

This one called. Jesus never healed unless he was called read your bible. And even if God healed you guys will not agree because no prayer was conducted plus no pastor was allowed

And no one has been calling except this one?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by semid4lyfe(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2020
Clout chasing and attention seeking gimmick.

Most of the people in the isolation centres have mild to moderate cases of the Covid-19 infection and are expected to get better.

If he goes there, prays and they eventually get better, he'll then take the credit.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by sirEAGLES(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2020
Baba is playing permutations and combinations,why didn't he make this offer since? Why making it now when even the average Joe knows if 20 people get the virus today about 2-4 max will die from it�, he knows if he prays for 20 and 15 recovers then his gullible members will see it as a miracle, chai akin alabi dey learn for sure 10 odds for where these fraudsters dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by toprealman: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2020
"Only say a word and he will be healed......" .Jesus didn't even need to go see the sick person.
Tell Naman to go and bath on the river......
Oga you can pray wherever you are.....there is no distance in the spirit realm. This is a spiritual something biko.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Kennitrust(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2020
ValCon888:
This man is smart sha. He knows FG will say no that's why he's asking permission.
When he doesn't ask for permission to collect tithe from his members.
grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by kyng(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Permission granted
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by mattaz(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Jesus once healed the sick daughter of a general several miles away. These god of men actually think we don't sha have sense. Efulefu!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by myrates: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2020
You're permitted, pray for all Nigerians and covid-19 victims from your home. You should be able to transmit miracle and healings online real-time as well as through various social media Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms and please don't forget to send foods and provisions to poor Nigerians. Thank you Apostle grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ursamajor: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Witchersunited:
devil and his demons? They told you this or you are their agent?

You are so far gone that you are saying unicorns are real
On Unicorns, What makes you think Unicorns are not real? Did you go round the world? What sampling method brought about that conclusion?
A definitive reply would be highly appreciated.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by lomprico(m): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2020
blowjohn:

There must be a link. Even the man that was healed because of his faith, jesus was told that he needed healing, but how do u want apostle Suleiman to know the people that are in the isolation centre?
Or u want him to just start praying like that?

listen to yourself!

so all those crusade where people with crutches and wheel chair starts walking from crowds while d healer is at the pulpit, did he touch them? unless you are saying those miracles are fake.
all those preachers that declar healing from TV, Facebook posts are not serious abi?

if you want to follow someone, follow him but dint follow them stupidly.

God is omnipotent and omnipresent, he does the healing not your apostle so he cant dictate to God how he must heal.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Neoteny7: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2020
deepwater:
The Bible said I can do ALL things through christ!

ALL things, not 18 healed out of 20!

This is a true definition of a con artist, they are actually not smart people in the real sense. Just that they are many folks who are dumber than them hence they have followers.

You know very well no government would allow you access the isolation ward, so why do you peg the healing of the sick to your presence?

Oga, perform the miracle from house, people dey pay tithe from house and you dey collect

By the way, whosoever allows his tailor sews such a suit for him or her needs proper mental evaluation.

After the COVID 19, something is certain. People would loose faith in pastors and religion. Trust in God would be there. But pastors shareholding value would drop!

This twats (the 5G con artist inclusive) are scavenging to hold on to the the few available gullibles.

Spot on!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by OGwales(m): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2020
Does he ask for government permission to collect tithes?

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Neoteny7: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2020
landmark86:
Many of them can heal covid-19 patient I must tell u. Only dat the corrupt leaders won't want dat.

You're either half asleep or fully drunk..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Lataability(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Fake miracle loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.