Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (58670 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Mbataku96(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2020
jnrbayano:

Debunk my post and quit being a slowpoke

Did Jesus need close contacts with the Centurion's servant to heal him yes or no.

Task that your block head for once
The centurion came and ask on behalf of his servant. Has the government ask for healing for its citizens.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by vicardino(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2020
deepwater:
The Bible said I can do ALL things through christ!

ALL things, not 18 healed out of 20!

This is a true definition of a con artist, they are actually not smart people in the real sense. Just that they are many folks who are dumber than them hence they have followers.

You know very well no government would allow you access the isolation ward, so why do you peg the healing of the sick to your presence?

Oga, perform the miracle from house, people dey pay tithe from house and you dey collect

By the way, whosoever allows his tailor sews such a suit for him or her needs proper mental evaluation.

After the COVID 19, something is certain. People would loose faith in pastors and religion. Trust in God would be there. But pastors shareholding value would drop!

This twats (the 5G con artist inclusive) are scavenging to hold on to the the few available gullibles.

You can do all things in Christ, yet you haven't visited any isolation centre.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by NaijadrivaCars: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2020
grin cool
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Aystarz: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Yahman1:
Wise guy, he knows the FG won't grant his permission, he will say it's because he wasn't granted permission that's why he didn't heal covid-19 patients

grin Baba dey try guard what little remains of his reputation.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by CodeTemplar: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2020
That's what religious freedom actually entails. To space and freedom to call on your accepted maker to correct you or help you and these cult like rivalry we see in Nigeria.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by jnrbayano(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2020
Mbataku96:

The centurion came and ask on behalf of his servant. Has the government ask for healing for its citizens.

Since the government haven't asked according to you, why is he making noise about being allowed to go pray/heal the patients?

Is government asking them no longer a requirement?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Comedian2019: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2020
deepwater:

This is a true definition of a con artist, they are actually not smart people in the real sense. Just that they are many folks who are dumber than them hence they have followers.

You know very well no government would allow you access the isolation ward, so why do you peg the healing of the sick to your presence?

Oga, perform the miracle from house, people dey pay tithe from house and you dey collect

By the way, whosoever allows his tailor sews such a suit for him or her needs proper mental evaluation.

After the COVID 19, something is certain. People would loose faith in pastors and religion. Trust in God would be there. But pastors shareholding value would drop!

This twats (the 5G con artist inclusive) are scavenging to hold on to the the few available gullibles.

If only most people think like you! More than Half of the problems in Nigeria would have been solved.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by fid4fid: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:
Dear Suleiman, does the anointing to heal covid19 patients not work on those with diabetes, cancer, HIV, typhoid, malaria, hepatitis, etc?

Why cant you simply go to general ward that doesn't require permission from the government and heal those people? Or are they less deserving of good health? undecided

Bro, I tire o! Why he no enter that clinic wey near him for there to heal everyone. These people sha! Hepatitis dey, cancer dey why e be coro he need permission to heal?

She be them fit call am for videocall, make he pray for them for healing. He no need go isolation center.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ashantitope: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2020
This man just want to disgrace his generation
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by lomprico(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Yahman1:
Wise guy, he knows the FG won't grant his permission, he will say it's because he wasn't granted permission that's why he didn't heal covid-19 patients

he should use his church as an isolation center, with that he can have access to patients. scammer
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by naira4ever(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Bola146:
It's a good idea but you can still pray for them anywhere.

Yeah, what a good idea!
Actually, it's not necessarily he goes there but let all these GOs and MoGs gather themselves together in a place (a handful of the prominent ones are in Lagos, FCT and PH) and pray unto God and creator of the universe. The prayer moment should be televised as most of theses churches own TV stations/channels on Satellite TV like Dove TV, LoveWorld and Emmanuel TV etc, so that viewers around the world would join them in prayers.

I strongly believe God would hear from above and heal our land if these MoGs could come together in one accord and lead their followers in seeking the face of God and fervent prayer against this pandemic. 2 Chroicles 7:14.

But am afraid, unity among Christian's is a scarce commodity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by lisa286: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Must you physically go there? Jesus nor heal the centurion servant from afar?
Abeggiii
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by crafteck(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Why exactly cant he pray from his house... Abi na glo network den de use 4 heaven nii

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Benkingg: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2020
There are many people dying of AIDS, he should start from there.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Aystarz: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2020
deepwater:

I just wish older Nigerian women can think this way. They constitute the largest percentage of the sheeples these pastorpreneurs continue to fleece. The emotional nature of women in matters of religion can be a damninng factor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by lomprico(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2020
landmark86:
Many of them can heal covid-19 patient I must tell u. Only dat the corrupt leaders won't want dat.

I SMH for you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by lomprico(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Elove1:
I have realized that people are just anti Christians for no good reason, I spit on them.

They complained that pastors don't give out to societies, they prove them wrong by giving out massively to the less privilege.
They complain again that pastors should heal corona virus victim. Lo and behold apostle is already planing to do that, yet this dumb fools in this forum are still finding faults in that..

Lesson in life: Do whatever pleases you, you can't please everyone.

you no get sense at all!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Mbataku96(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2020
jnrbayano:

Since the government haven't asked according to you, why is he making noise about being allowed to go pray/heal the patients?

Is government asking them no longer a requirement?
Because he knows he can heal and wants to heal.
The govt is not willing to do the needful to get raid of the virus
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by david22uu(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2020
Yahman1:

no mind am, abi he can pray from there and get them healed.. he doesn't need physical contact ni
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by blowjohn(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Bola146:
It's a good idea but you can still pray for them anywhere.

Laying of hands
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by pansophist(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2020
ValCon888:
This man is smart sha. He knows FG will say no that's why he's asking permission.
When he doesn't ask for permission to collect tithe from his members.

His smartness even goes farther than that.

First of all, most covid 19 patient recover. The virus fatality is low hence, most patient will recover on their own with healthy diet, exercise and rest. So therefore, he will claim glory of an anointed healer if they recover, which they will without his prayers.

He should go an heal the blind, the handicapped or those with Aids, then I'll take him serious.

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Now you're talking grin. Bring it on!

Modified : It takes just one great feat to change a man's status...
If by any means, he ends up healing them at the end of the day, watch how his church gains international prominence and his critics changing tone grin . Keeping my fingers crossed cheesy

Right now the death rate is 2%. The foolish man is saying if he is allowed to pray the death rate will be 10%. 18 healed out of 20 is 10% death rate!! When the dumb lead the dumber what you get is Nigerian Pentecostalism!!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Biafra1stson: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Mpanyi:
E get as this thing dey do me for body. Why are some pastors making joke of themselves? Can't you pray from anywhere? And how do you know those that are healed by your prayer as most of the patients recover following treatment?

U guys will always find something to mastorbate this guy healed an European nurse with corona virus from a phone call all the comment and getting is why not he go to isolation center. Now this one wants to.go I'll seeing comments from u why not he pray from a distance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOV0F3AJYXw
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by riczy(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2020
stevmatt15:
Just allow him and his brothers and sisters including Mbaka and Ebube Muonso
Let's see how many can be healed
At least, from there, Nigerian churches can now become tourist centres
Has mbaka said anything so far on d pandemic? pls I want to follow him!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by sunshineV(f): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Is it only in Nigeria that we have pastors? Only dem will predict and fail only them will do fake miracles

Watin apun na? If you're so powerful why didn't u stop it from entering Nigeria Abi u think this is nollywood?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Let 'Daniel' into the Lions den without PPE, please grin. No shaking grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by OBIACHIMAOBI: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=okpalaAnambra post=88852221]Lol..same man that asked fg what drugs they use on COVID19 patients so that others can take

Fact is that most of them have lost relevance and their members now know what's happening[There is something you people don't understand about this Suileman's Statements. For me, I believe he is telling us indirectly that FG is manufacturing numbers of Covid19 patients in Nigeria. ]

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Dcoy: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Let him reserve his healing power for now... Very soon your hands will be filled with enough victims... Once this lockdown is lifted
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Emekaossai(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Mpanyi:
E get as this thing dey do me for body. Why are some pastors making joke of themselves? Can't you pray from anywhere? And how do you know those that are healed by your prayer as most of the patients recover following treatment?

Don't mind them. Just seeking relevance.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by OBIACHIMAOBI: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2020
There is something you people don't understand about this Suileman's Statements. For me, I believe he is telling us indirectly that FG is manufacturing numbers of Covid19 patients in Nigeria. ]
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by lomprico(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2020
blowjohn:

Laying of hands

must that happen for healing to take place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.