Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (58672 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Hereafter: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Let the Government give them PPE, allow them to pray for the sick. People are dying daily, and these has to stop. I know president Trump might attempt to do this soonest.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Biafra1stson: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2020
saintruky:
"Lord, I'm not worthy that you should come under my roof, but say a word, and my servant would be healed", said the Centurion. ND scripture had it that Jesus admired his faith.

Now, if Jesus, He who this supposed and acclaimed Pastor admires faith in social distancing, why won't he follow in his "Master's" foot steps? Onkuu is looking for camera/social media propaganda joor. This is a sign that he is faithless sef.

"Some partake in the evangelism by been in the mission, some partake by giving and supporting the mission financially, while some partake in the mission by praying". Ogbeni, enter your room, lock the door, and pray. People mustn't know/think that it was your particular prayer that made God change his mind, and have mercy on Nigerian COVID-19 victims (alone o). Nonsense!� People go just dey find self glorification, dey give Christianity bad name...making her a thing of mockery upandan

You sound like a fool here. You shouldn't have used this scripture. The centurion begged Jesus did the Federal government begged Suleman talk more of evening allowing them enter. cant u see a difference meaning he believed. Jesus never healed people who didnt call him.
If he makes a prayer from distance without any body knowing its him if he comes later to say it's my prayer will you agree.
After all the challenge this one has accepted and is begging permission to enter you guysare still finding a way to look stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by AmDayo: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2020
ednut1:
Start from yinka ayefele and cobhams abeg. Nonsense scammers

Does Jesus heal everything's.
Haven't we see some cases that are more terrible than those name you mention and they got their healing.

you can call me nuisance or any ill name,but my experience and reality about life is enough for my believe in God.

We know scammers,they are easy to identity
Bro forget all this wailing.
have fun and stay safe
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Biafra1stson: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Heal through televisions since God is omnipresent...
If he makes a prayer from distance without any body knowing its him if he comes later to say it's my prayer will you agree.
After all the challenge this one has accepted and is begging permission to enter you guysare still finding a way to look stupid.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Olusheyi1(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

We ain't Shifting goalposts, He clearly Knows that FG will never allow him to go there,its just an attempt to Save his Prestige as a Pastor
Honestly why are some humans beings too Dumb to understand when they are been misled ?
The funny part was he mention " At least 18 out of 20 would be healed " like the Holy spirit will heal some and leave Out some
if you don't open your eyes now and see That your being fooled..You might even end up seeing yourself in Hell with your so called Man of God

The only truth is we(human and especially some Nigerians) think we are always too smart to dabble into all things.
And that feelings have overtaken us that when we think we see a deceiver, it's actually (or might be) a saint and vice versa. All the politicians that have been leading us especially in Nigeria fully understand this and they feed on it.
Argue not everything. Argue only the things you're an expert at and leave the rest. Life moves on anyways!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by nelsonoba: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2020
deepwater:
The Bible said I can do ALL things through christ!

ALL things, not 18 healed out of 20!

This is a true definition of a con artist, they are actually not smart people in the real sense. Just that they are many folks who are dumber than them hence they have followers.

You know very well no government would allow you access the isolation ward, so why do you peg the healing of the sick to your presence?

Oga, perform the miracle from house, people dey pay tithe from house and you dey collect

By the way, whosoever allows his tailor sews such a suit for him or her needs proper mental evaluation.

After the COVID 19, something is certain. People would loose faith in pastors and religion. Trust in God would be there. But pastors shareholding value would drop!

This twats (the 5G con artist inclusive) are scavenging to hold on to the the few available gullibles.

Something is definitely wrong with your christianity. By just reading what comes from your mind I can tell. I won't say much, but when I see so-called Christians who still live in sexual immortality like normal unbelievers, it's usually not hard for me to tell on most occasions.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Biafra1stson: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2020
DigitB:
Is he done with 5G conspiracy theory?

Rubbish!

Healing can be performed through any medium.

From Jerusalem, Our Lord Jesus Christ healed someone in Cappernaum.

If at all he has any power to heal, let him do it through television.

Modified

Maybe he can cure Coro with Corrosive anointing.

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Biafra1stson:

U need permission many teaching hospitals dont allow pastors or religious people
I get but that takes us to my number 3
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Lovelyn451(f): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2020
This man is wise...I challenge Fg to grant him this permission, but they wont...hmmm

My utmost respect Apostle, more wisdom sir!!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Burruchaga71(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Even the people that brought Christianity in Nigeria couldn't do anything in their own country. Ndiara...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Biafra1stson: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

wana ask you a Question tho...He claims he's a man of God why didn't The God he worships reveal to him about the coming of Covid-19 ,a virus that really shaked the whole world
Why ?
all these MOGs knows that truly this Virus has exposed them,they are all Fake he clearly knows FG won't grant acesss to what he's Saying but if he insists.. He should pray for Victims from his home
don't be Deceived by this so Called MOGs

*****Modified *****
To those quoting me without it being known it was prayer that healed them atheist would not still believe and God will not get any glory except the doctors.

For example see this video of an European nurse who got healing from COVID19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOV0F3AJYXw

people on nairaland attacked me that why dont the Nigerian pastor go to the Isolation center to prove his God. God will not share his glory so the pastors should be allowed to see it physically and so unbelievers will know there is a God somewhere and give him the glory. That's my point.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Biafra1stson: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2020
Mbataku96:

The centurion came and ask on behalf of his servant. Has the government ask for healing for its citizens.

U made a nice point two bottles of beer

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by sandland: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Many people are in hospital already. Go and heal them there
Please.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by desiredhome: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2020
sylve11:
@ op, If the government had provided all that is needed to live well. Trust me, 90% of pastors wouldn't have been preaching. If there aren't problems, mankind wouldn't have known God. But life isn't always fair and things aren't always balanced to how many people wants it. If members don't go to church, there won't be tithes and offerings. Therefore, anything that'd make the strong feed on the weak is a welcomed development. The rule states "to govern man and make man bend to his knee, give him poverty, fear and hunger". This rule applies to the government, pastors and those who are at the helm of affairs. cool

You are right to some extent, there are laws governing every society, disobedient to God's commandment has consequences.

Eccl 8:10
He that breaketh a hedge the serpent will bite

If we do the right thing we won't we problems,
Just as the wages of sin is dead...

There has been God since, but it's like Nigerian God is different because they take advantage of Nigerian people's problem/poverty to defraud them, cry cry
In civilised world, Pastors don't take advantage of the poor people......
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Mbataku96:

Yes, if he Bacons on me

If he "Bacons" on you

Or more like if he Porks or muttons on you.

I see you like your meat salted.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Biafra1stson: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2020
jnrbayano:

Since the government haven't asked according to you, why is he making noise about being allowed to go pray/heal the patients?

Is government asking them no longer a requirement?

Mbataku96 this guy talks like an illiterate dont u know even common teaching hospital they dont allow pastors enter how much more an isolation center. U talk like you're uneducated.
If he prays and things change how can u believe its prayer when only doctors were there pastors weren't allowed. When no prayer was allowed. When government didnt recognize any pastor or anything related to a pastor how can u know. He needs to be allowed to go there and pray directly so it will be known it was prayer that changed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Aboki99(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Someone that didn't envision the advent of Covid19 in his litany of prophesies now wants to claim cure for the novel virus. And because we are in a country populated by ignoramuses, irrational, illogical and irresponsible people, this man still commands a fellowership.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by gbengadada2004(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2020
[[s]quote author=ikorodureporta post=88852124]Uno know isolation centre??[/quote][/s]
If he knows isolation centre will they allow him to enter the place? If he steps out of his house to go there without permission will security officers allow him to pass? If he is harassed by security men won't you blame him for disobeying lockdown order by the government?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Iconpee(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2020
Its funny to think that most of you castigating him will always call upon the name JESUS..even wen small fever gets you.

Do u know what that name can do. I bet not!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2020
riczy:
Has mbaka said anything so far on d pandemic? pls I want to follow him!
Never heard if at all he said any
Sine his ministry is probably not active now, and I don't know how powerful or connected he is to social media (internet, etc)
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by VULCAN(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Go to the dictionary and check the meaning of the word "isolation".

An authority isolated them and you don't know that the both the authority AND the people themselves must grant permission for you to go and see them.

I'm not surprised by your ignorance but by that of those that gave you likes

What am I saying. This is Nairaland. Shouldn't expect better
ikorodureporta:
Uno know isolation centre??
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Biafra1stson: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2020
fid4fid:

Bro, I tire o! Why he no enter that clinic wey near him for there to heal everyone. These people sha! Hepatitis dey, cancer dey why e be coro he need permission to heal?

She be them fit call am for videocall, make he pray for them for healing. He no need go isolation center.
Cant u see how corona virus has paralyzed the economy. Even common teaching hospitals dont allow pastors are u not aware.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Karemarealty288(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Biafra1stson:

STFU...is he the healer or the Holyghost....so why the interest in identifying the channel by which healing was performed? To whose glory is the healing ..Suleiman's or God? ..he knows the government will say NO so he will use their No as excuse in the nearest future(preemptive measures)that he made attempts and Government policy was the hitch on his faith. The truth is that corona has exposed all of them....yawn and left..

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Sleekmilan01(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Thosw saying can't they pray from their houses or TV,I just wanna ask u guys

What exactly is yo problem and what is the color of it??,cuz I know damn if we realized significant drop in cases and people starts getting miraculously cured,you.satanist would still not attributes it to any pastor praying or God intervening

Y'all might just say its probably they developed immunity to the virus or the virus just dies in them...

The pastors y'all are criticizing that they are fake have just come out to ask for permissions to go to isolations centers to pray for victims because they know its totally impossible to do so without govt approval
Isn't it time for y'all cut them some slack and let them prove themselves for once,if they fail,u bash them,mama never cook food finish,u don dey shout say the food no go sweet....

If this is how you get Criticized in whatever u do,many of u would ve gladly jumped off 3rd mainland bridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by pannyman(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Biafra1stson:

This one called. Jesus never healed unless he was called read your bible. And even if God healed you guys will not agree because no prayer was conducted plus no pastor was allowed

What about the man at the pool of Bethsaida? Jesus had pity for him and healed him. The man did not ask to be healed. Go and read your Bible.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by optimus106(m): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2020
rafaeldinho:

Young man@do u mean 2 tel me dt there is no true man of God in dis word? haters.

Give me examples and also tell us what they have done to remove this pandemic.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Mbataku96(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2020
mansakhalifa:

If he "Bacons" on you

Or more like if he Porks or muttons on you.

I see you like your meat salted.
Prof thanks for pointing that out, okay if he beacons
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by VULCAN(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2020
It's fascinating how those that have been screaming "Why can't pastors go to isolation centers and heal people" are the same ones insulting this man for wanting to go to isolation centers and heal people.

This is why I firmly believe that you must ignore your enemies criticisms when you are on the journey of life. Do what you need to do the way you believe you need to do it

PS. Notice how the children of perdition are mocking him with "Does he need permission to go to isolation centers" Then if he had stormed a center without permission and was sent Away they will say "Why didn't he ask permission"

The enemies of Christ are all around us.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by jnrbayano(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Mbataku96 this guy talks like an illiterate dont u know even common teaching hospital they dont allow pastors enter how much more an isolation center. U talk like you're uneducated.
If he prays and things change how can u believe its prayer when only doctors were there pastors weren't allowed. When no prayer was allowed. When government didnt recognize any pastor or anything related to a pastor how can u know. He needs to be allowed to go there and pray directly so it will be known it was prayer that changed it.

Perpetual goat,

...the intention of a prophet should be to anonymously heal the sick and not to be heralded as the source of the healing

Idi.ots like you are the cause of the problems in this Country where you can't see that Suleiman is looking for cheap popularity. How many hospitals has he visited to provide this phantom healing of his?

God created the scientists who go on research for the cure of every ailment. Whenever they make a breakthrough, is still that God who cause it to happen through them. God and man isn't in any competition you fool

Animal
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by zudozz: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2020
Na Federal government dey permit you d ones wey u dey heal before?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by 9iceprince(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Is it a must we know whose prayer God answered or don't you know the Good gesture you make in private is more rewarding than d one you do in public just to generate fame..... After all his reward will be in heaven which will be everlasting and better than the worldly one

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.