Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (51169 Views)

Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by ACE1010: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Lost the most important person in my life, my dear wife.. I still feel the pain till today after 2 and a half years undecided undecided undecided undecided

21 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Katier00(f): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Hardly will u see a daughter in law speak so well of the mother in law. This goes a long way to prove that she was a gr8 woman. Thanks 4 sharing.
I loved her and was sad seeing her battling with diabetes. At a point her right leg was amputated, she became a shadow of herself yet I was still her favorite person. She wanted me to be happy and be a better me. Shortly before her death, I stop going to the hospital because I couldn't fight the tears knowing fully well that she was dying and there was nothing I could do. She kept asking for me. I saw her last 30th September, that day she soiled herself, i cleaned her up fed her and changed her clothes. I was doing all that in tears, she will summon her last strength to ask, " mummy are crying? I will be fine okay". My heart was broken into pieces yet I asked God to grant her rest because she was in pains. she died 1st October

27 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Babythicksme17(f): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Yes,my sister.She died in 2017 from the complication of child birth,worst year ever.!I still cry almost everyday.Continue to rest well my lovely sister. cry cry

The memory still fresh like yesterday.

My best friend as well,foluke.My mom had to hide it for months.When she told me on phone,i felt so sad and cried.So painful.Rip my friend.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Jokerman(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Aplaudez:
Nothing is irreplaceable, even nobody, lost my dad 2003, since then I've been the ones fending for my siblings, mum remarried and relocate to meet her hubby, I had to pause school after my diploma cause my imidate was in second year in the uni, all bills on me, to the glory of God he's now serving, we're living better life, now I've commenced my HND!

May the almighty God continue to strengthen and increase and fortify you Sir. You are blessed!!!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by KingRabota: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2020
My wife . She passed on 3 years ago. I have never in my life been with a person so dedicated and committed to me and my cause . She passed away after an unsuccessful surgery . The pain hasn't diminished and the memories are still raw
Till now family be pressuring my arse to remarry but in my mind , who's gonna fill her space?

Most of our women aren't really thinking of the long term and only interested in the immediate things they can smash ,grab and vanish away with.
If you find someone who really loves you. Never let them go away. True Commitment and love are so rare These days it's almost impossible to find

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Excel70: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Lolr:

I know how it feels. my mum died in my presence on the 24th of April, 2019 on her birthday. I still feel the pain as if she died yesterday
Sorry for your loss
Can you describe the experience at point of death
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by debola27(f): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Xavfra:

I do know my purpose....
But the storms keep shaking me......

I just feel that I'm the wrongest person to ever survive this life......
There are many very excellently good persons who shouldn't have died....I should have been the one to replace them but it didn't happen.....

I just don't know why the wrong ones keep dying but me is still alive......

Sometimes, things happen that make us feel worthless. But with time, it gets better. Just hang in there please, because you matter. No matter what might have happened, you still deserve life my dear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by bestabigaelever(f): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Sorry for thr losses dearie.. May their souls Rest in Perfect Peace
Thank you sir
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2020
My identical twin brother. I wish the World ended that day. I wept profusely like a baby. Sometimes I still can not believe I will never seen him. Got suicidal and it messed my life up.

21 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Upaka(f): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2020
cry cry cry my mother I miss her so much. Can't bring myself to the reality of her death. Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the hospital before she died. I met her at the mortuary. That left a permanent knot of pain in my heart till now. I believe she will come back. General Hospital killed her. cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by mhychophelha1(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2020
smiley cheesy[/color]
Aplaudez:
Nothing is irreplaceable, even nobody, lost my dad 2003, since then I've been the ones fending for my siblings, mum remarried and relocate to meet her hubby, I had to pause school after my diploma cause my imidate was in second year in the uni, all bills on me, to the glory of God he's now serving, we're living better life, now I've commenced my HND!
. Same with me bro. I lost mine also 2016 it was very unbearable and been the first child of the family RESPONSIBILITY raise to power 10. No be small thing o but all praise to Jah , we r cooping ooooo[color=#006600]
Aplaudez:
. Same with me bro. I lost mine also 2016 it was very unbearable and been the first child of the family RESPONSIBILITY raise to power 10. No be small thing o but all praise to Jah , we r cooping ooooo
Aplaudez:
. Same with me bro. I lost mine also 2016 it was very unbearable and been the first child of the family RESPONSIBILITY raise to power 10. No be small thing o but all praise to Jah , we r cooping ooooo

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Seunaj05(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Aplaudez:
hero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Matam(f): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2020
My parents had accident and died same day. Being the first I stayed with my siblings. My two younger sisters are married now, our last born is in the university. Sometimes I miss them so much that I cry alone not wanting my younger ones to feel bad. Though not married but happy my siblings are ok. To God be the glory

43 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by lakeside79937: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2020
I haven't seen my sister in 15years cos I moved to England so I travelled to ivory coast last year October when she learnt I was there she wanted to come to from nigeria and meet me in ivory coast just to say hello to me cos she has not seen me in 15 years but I asked not to come but she refused to listen to me and she came we spent 3 weeks together in Abidjan ivory coast she said she wont go back to nigeria till we both leave together . When I was coming back to England she followed me to the airport and I didnt know that is the last time I would ever see her . She passed away in december .did she come to meet me to say good bye to me ?

23 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Sufgriw(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Yes
My Father he died since 1997
But still sometimes I'm crying,
My mother died last two years ago

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by SonOfTheLion(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:
Have u ever lost someone so dear to u that causes tears to roll down ur eyes each time u remember him or her?

Mine was David.
David was my classmate in JS 1. The most handsome, and one of those brilliant students in my class. David was loved by everyone in the class because of his childish nd joyous attitude. Though initially those attitude created enmity among the two of us our frndship started the day he saved me from being flogged by our nasty maths teacher who gave me a maths problem that I couldn't solve. Since that day we became great frnds nd we were always seen sitting next to each other in class nd working together during compound work. Our frndship was so serious that some teachers thought we were siblings. David was brilliant, selfless, handsome nd childish nd I loved him like a brother. In summary, David died the same week our exams was about starting. He was hit by a reckless lorry driver on his way to his dad's provisions shop. He died on the spot nd rumour has it that b4 he gave up the ghost he muttered the following words, "my dream of becoming a doctor has ended". And since then av always wanted to become a doctor 4 David but the Nigerian factor destroyed that dream. Till today I still remember my brilliant nd selfless frnd whose bright future was cut short by a drunk driver.

Pls I'm sorry 4 the long post nd some of the errors you'll notice. David died exactly on the 25th of April, that's why I brought up this topic. Pls share ur own.
My dad.. still hurt until this moment.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by airminem(f): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2020
PrettyLolo:
Yes..... My beloved son, my second child and first son. 6 months ago is still like yesterday in my mind. Each time I see his belongings, I cry.
God pls console me. I'm losing it all.
My 1yr3months boy.
sad take heart sis. He is in a better place now

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Excel70: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2020
ViktorCash:
My dad. I was with him the very moment he gave up.His death still haunts my memories till now cry It was a painful death cry
So sorry for your loss Can you describe the moment at point of death

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2020
prettyangel10:
My two brothers died within the space of one year. The first one which is our first born died of heart related issues, was with him in the hospital for one month, he was discharged and three months after, he gave up the ghost.

Then our last born, had a dream about him that we were mourning him, I prayed about it, got family members involved in the prayers but three months after, he was having lunch/break time at work, and he choked on the meat in his mouth, rushed to the hospital but was too late.

I've always cried each time I remember the memories of the two of them. cant take them off my mind. Continue to rest in peace my lovely brothers.

Jeez! Sorry for your loss ma'am. May their souls rest in peace
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by spyglaxx: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2020
i only got to know my dad for three years and and he died.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Utumax(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
ojun50:
My dad
Bt he pass on yesterday
May his soul rest in peace

Take heart
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Dangrace01: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

It's not normal 4 two young siblings to die within a very short period. Av seen a family that have successful pple who don't get married. The men who got married have divorced since. The women don't get married at all. In fact two of those women died last yr. One was a lecturer in a federal university the other was a director in a very big company. They're all siblings.

You didn't give any advice to normalize such situations any advice
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by amendara1: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
I lost my younger brother that was serving in Uyo 4yrs ago, I'm still crying everyday. Rest in peace my beloved chief.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by sylve11: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Biglittlelois:
My Aunt, she left this world (dec. 2016) without having a child, her husband ran away when we found out he was the one with fertility problem after decades of suffering and torture, making people believe she was the problem, and the funny and annoying thing was, she believed, hoped and prayed her husband will come back to her and they will have kids, but it never happened, she simply slept and didn't wake up,

Rest on Aunt Kemi, we all still miss you terribly cry

There was a time when men were kind
When their voices were soft
And their words inviting
There was a time when love was blind
And the world was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time
Then it all went wrong
I dreamed a dream in times gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed, that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
As they turn your dream to shame
He slept a summer by my side
He filled my days with endless wonder
He took my childhood in his stride
But he was gone when autumn came
And still I dream he'll come to me
That we will live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream
I dreamed,,,

The lines above were your Aunt's life in summary.............. sad

les miserables sad sad cool

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Afolabimills(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
My dear ekoche she died 4th Jan 2017 two weeks after giving birth to a baby boy she died in my car I remember her death with so much pain n tears we had to time so say gudbye up till date my life is never d same. God rest her soul

32 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Nharncygrace(f): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mine was the day I lost my mum..I lost her last month,it was as if the world has ended to me.i was depressed and even about to vomit sucide but I was saved.its still like a dream to me,losing my mum is the worst thing that have ever happened to me�.our memories are just filled up in my heart.i love her so much but death took her away from me���.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by avin07(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
ojun50:
My dad
Bt he pass on yesterday
May his soul rest in peace
Eyah
My condolence to you and your family
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by JohnsonJohnson2(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
I lost a good friend, he gave me is sandals to wear while he uses bear foot in hot sun as we go home. The V.P ceased my sandal that day because it's not approved. I love isiaka ilayis ige.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by halogate: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
..well
iv lost 2 family members. My only sis n my dad (next mnth make 2yrs) and 2 close cousins. even though i still miss them, esp my dad; their deaths made me realize a few things:
..no one knws 2moro (i recal my gisting me all plans 4 yr 2000. she did in 1999)
..no one lives forever (no matter hw lng u wish ur mum or dad to live,,dey wil still kick d bucket. so jst pray dey live long)
..even whn ur "hustling" enjoy urself once n a while (my cousin hustled and deprived himself to save n travel out...he just died one day. Las Las family share d money
..no matter hw frugal u are,.always pray 4 divine health (cos u wil empty dt "savings" if sickness set in.
ah well..i miss dm all

32 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by johnmattew: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
I lost my dad in 1997... tears still dropped from my eyes last nite.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Keemsleek005(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
My uncle, he was the one i built my life style after, he was my mentor, my strength, my world. He was the only one i wanted to beat in all his lifestyle, he was my benchmark of life. He gave me joy and happiness to live. Rest in peace chief Aret Adams.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by peculiar2021(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
I miss my elder brother too....His death really affected me, but I thank God now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) / Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.