Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (51013 Views)

Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Jeepi(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
yes i have lost loved ones and uptill now i still weep.
for any one interested in buying an old face book account.. contact me on whats app 08066314433

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by heykims(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oh my grandma
May God forgive her, honour her, Amin.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Burgcudi(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
ojun50:
My dad
Bt he pass on yesterday
May his soul rest in peace

MEMORIES BY MAROON 5

Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

There's a time that I remember, when I did not know no pain
When I believed in forever, and everything would stay the same
Now my heart feel like December when somebody say your name
'Cause I can't reach out to call you, but I know I will one day, yeah

Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, ayy-ayy
But everything gon' be alright
Go and raise a glass and say, ayy

Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today

Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo

Memories bring back, memories bring back you
There's a time that I remember when I never felt so lost
When I felt all of the hatred was too powerful to stop (Ooh, yeah)
Now my heart feel like an ember and it's lighting up the dark
I'll carry these torches for ya that you know I'll never drop, yeah

Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, ayy-ayy
But everything gon' be alright
Go and raise a glass and say, ayy
Here's to the ones that we got (Oh-oh)
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
Of everything we've been through (No, no)
Toast to the ones here today (Ayy)
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories (Ayy)

Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo (Ooh, yeah)

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by ViktorCash: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Accident. He lost so much blood cry He looked at me in the eyes before he gave up cry Very horror scene indeed! I wish i can get it off my mind cry embarassed(
Excel70:

So sorry for your loss Can you describe the moment at point of death

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Donchyke007(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
He died in my birthday and to think I was celebrating while someone else was dieing! This life is just life. Awwww...so sad�. May his soul rest in peace. I love David too.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Bigfish121(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
My dad died in the year 1999 I was just 6 years old.it was very painful to me.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Oguieke(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
MY MOTHER DIED SINCE 2ND FEB.2016.I STILL CRY ONCE I REMEMBER HER.VERY INDUSTRIOUS WOMAN.MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE.AMEN!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by tylesh(f): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
My Kehinde, died after battling Aplastic anaemia for 10 years. The strongest person I've ever known

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by GindoX(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
No
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Katier00(f): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
PrettyLolo:
Yes..... My beloved son, my second child and first son. 6 months ago is still like yesterday in my mind. Each time I see his belongings, I cry.
God pls console me. I'm losing it all.
My 1yr3months boy.
may God comfort you. Time heals all wounds. Take heart dear

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Geeweez: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
My beloved sister, Ada died through child birth in April 8, 2014. Astonishingly beautiful Ada IBEH, was someone the family will never forget. Keep resting peacefully, Agaerozo!

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by SmaxiPosh: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yes, my aunt. She was my uncle's wife and was like a second mother to me. She died from brain cancer and I still can't get over her death. I still feel like I am dreaming��

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by traihit: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
There's this saying that one's problem would look like a pin when one sees hills of challenges facing other. I completely forgot I had dead people still stuck in my own memories when I saw the stories.

To everyone that's lost a spouse, child, sibling or parents, may you be comforted throughout. God guve you the strength to move on since the dead have moved on though leaving painful memories behind. Remember every other beautiful and sweet people around you and get comforted.

32 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by tylesh(f): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
My Kehinde died after battling Aplastic anaemia for 10 years. The strongest person I've ever known

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by fefenoble88: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
harlos:

Eyha....sorry for the loss,may his soul rest in peace.
sorry bro,my condolence.
Lost a great friend 21st of April 2020,fews weeks to our graduation by September if not for Coro problem. Henry continue to Rest In Peace.
#TrueFriend

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by hardex10: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
My mummy I love her so much till today I still dey cry
SyrusdeHansome:
Have u ever lost someone so dear to u that causes tears to roll down ur eyes each time u remember him or her?

Mine was David.
David was my classmate in JS 1. The most handsome, and one of those brilliant students in my class. David was loved by everyone in the class because of his childish nd joyous attitude. Though initially those attitude created enmity among the two of us our frndship started the day he saved me from being flogged by our nasty maths teacher who gave me a maths problem that I couldn't solve. Since that day we became great frnds nd we were always seen sitting next to each other in class nd working together during compound work. Our frndship was so serious that some teachers thought we were siblings. David was brilliant, selfless, handsome nd childish nd I loved him like a brother. In summary, David died the same week our exams was about starting. He was hit by a reckless lorry driver on his way to his dad's provisions shop. He died on the spot nd rumour has it that b4 he gave up the ghost he muttered the following words, "my dream of becoming a doctor has ended". And since then av always wanted to become a doctor 4 David but the Nigerian factor destroyed that dream. Till today I still remember my brilliant nd selfless frnd whose bright future was cut short by a drunk driver.

Pls I'm sorry 4 the long post nd some of the errors you'll notice. David died exactly on the 25th of April, that's why I brought up this topic. Pls share ur own.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by avin07(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:
Have u ever lost someone so dear to u that causes tears to roll down ur eyes each time u remember him or her?

Mine was David.
David was my classmate in JS 1. The most handsome, and one of those brilliant students in my class. David was loved by everyone in the class because of his childish nd joyous attitude. Though initially those attitude created enmity among the two of us our frndship started the day he saved me from being flogged by our nasty maths teacher who gave me a maths problem that I couldn't solve. Since that day we became great frnds nd we were always seen sitting next to each other in class nd working together during compound work. Our frndship was so serious that some teachers thought we were siblings. David was brilliant, selfless, handsome nd childish nd I loved him like a brother. In summary, David died the same week our exams was about starting. He was hit by a reckless lorry driver on his way to his dad's provisions shop. He died on the spot nd rumour has it that b4 he gave up the ghost he muttered the following words, "my dream of becoming a doctor has ended". And since then av always wanted to become a doctor 4 David but the Nigerian factor destroyed that dream. Till today I still remember my brilliant nd selfless frnd whose bright future was cut short by a drunk driver.

Pls I'm sorry 4 the long post nd some of the errors you'll notice. David died exactly on the 25th of April, that's why I brought up this topic. Pls share ur own.

My beautiful and strong mom. Very supportive like a pillar for all of the family. Passed on May 10, 2019. I miss her everyday. Eternal rest upon her soul...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Alwaysachick: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
My mum, I was just 9yrs then, she was singing and spreading clothes on the hanger while I played in the balcony. Only to hear her screaming Jesus and she slumped right in my front. I watched helplessly.

The scene flashes in my head anytime I remember her. She was my super hero she had everything under control except her life.

She was the brain behind my dad's business and supervised it while dad was working. She managed her own provision store. Was a major producer/supplier of a bar soap in the neighborhood, she was always in I and my siblings schools, had good relationship with the school owner and my teachers. She was the home maker, always happy to see her whenever I returned from school. she cared for everybody around her genuinely.

I now wonder how she did all of these cuz she died at about my present age and I'm yet to live half of her legacy. My prayer everyday is divine strength and grace to reach and superceed her achievements so I can make her proud. Rip mum

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by daclint(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
my grandma, died 6 years ago, she was the one that raised me

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
ojun50:
My dad
Bt he pass on yesterday
May his soul rest in peace
Sorry about that dear...RIP to him
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by spiceadole: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Till date,I cannot forget my only sister who was shot dead by a trigger happy policeman in 2006.
She was 18

24 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Ifabernard(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
My dad. rest on pman

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Katier00(f): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mattyau:
Lost my wife four month after getting married the loved of my life.
I cry everyday for four month .
The greatest gift I got from God he took it back .
Indeed He is God.
Each time I remember her I shade tears.
may God console you. Take heart brother

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Nathphil(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yes and the thought that he died because of a very small issue in the hospital makes me wanna cry more and ask questions if we could have done better.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by be4dem(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
It is not a good thing to experience. I remember loosing my Dad when I was in secondary school.. 6 years later, I lost my mother. Its really a bitter experience. That is why death does not scare me again. No matter who dies, I see as part of life. Life continues

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by eaglefrank(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
My mum till today still look as if she z coming home tomorrow, # IMISSMYMUM. 21st January, 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? by Injera(f): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
My twin sister

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person / Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.