Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,378 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status (1590 Views)

10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by Omolola1(f): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2011
Get tested 4 what?
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2011
@poster, how does it affect your life?
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by Omolola1(f): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2011
gbam!
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by MrsEve2(f): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=44pt]GBAM[/size]
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by Omolola1(f): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2011
Double Gbam
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by billtommy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2011
@rof.i didn't post for senseless slut's to comment,i posted for sensible guys only@lola,eve.what does that mean?
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by Omolola1(f): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2011
Confirmed!
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by koolchicco: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2011
Derailers at work shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by NET1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2011
@poster: Excuse me niggar,

I dont even care how you feel about my reply, but I'ma give it to you just the way I deem fit. Honestly, your post is typical of a guy who's had troubles attracting women.

I suggest you go learn the art. What's wrong with ya? This is an insult to gentlemen (like moi) who might be classified in your category.

How do you know a lady dont have a guy? Or do you now read minds? If a gal dont want you, bro, it's by force - move on and find the next available woman. There are tons of them out there.

You sound like some 'em fellas who'll be stalking, threatening and cursing a chic for not dating you. How old are you by the way? Go and learn and quit whinning.

.NET
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by billtommy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2011
Mr net,you must be crazy for wht u av just posted,it sèems you have the problem of reading and comprehending.what it or else you would find your fingers burnt.nd for ur info im a psychologist and i do more of mind reading.the most handsome student when i was in school.moreover,im married with two kids so whats ur problem?
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by Mygoldie(f): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2011
Lmao^^
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by MrsEve2(f): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2011
Poster,

You married with two children and YOU ARE WORRYING ABOUT WHY LADIES LYING ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP STATUS? I smell red shit!
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by billtommy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2011
Just feeling a blood brothers pain,i have lot of ladies around
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by 190: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2011
^^You have really suffered in the hands of nairalander's
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by MrsEve2(f): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2011
billtommy:

Just feeling a blood brothers pain,i have lot of ladies around me,if you want some,call 08185054561.im gonna link you up.and your probs wil be solved.

So you a ho in hiding?
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by billtommy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2011
What wud be your take if your own blood brother has a fiancee,who was divoced or once married.we didn't know until after about 3 weeks after the engagement.the photographer's apprentice actualy brought her weddin pics to clarify issues.it was difficult to neither take or believe.so whats ur prob?
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by billtommy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2011
What wud be your take if your own blood brother has a fiancee,who was divoced or once married.we didn't know until after about 3 weeks after the engagement.the photographer's apprentice actualy brought her weddin pics to clarify issues.it was difficult to neither take or believe.so whats ur prob?if you were part of the family,wont you get pissed off?
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by MrsEve2(f): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2011
The problem is you taking up cyber cafe time when you should be at the Mugu Market.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by billtommy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2011
Sincerely,i rest my case,people here are not ready to reason.im leavin this post 4u.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by billtommy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2011
Sincerely,i rest my case,people here are not ready to reason.im leavin this post 4u.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by Coolabbie: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2011
hehehehe una don chase d guy away.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by MrsEve2(f): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2011
I am so innocent! embarassed His time was running out anyways. He was leaving regardless.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by 190: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2011
Coolabbie:

hehehehe una don chase d guy away.

NAIRALANDERS ARE WICKED!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by Atreides(f): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2011
OK lemme reply. They lie about their r/ship status because they do not want to date/be toasted by you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by koolchicco: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2011
Atreides:

OK lemme reply. They lie about their r/ship status because they do not want to date/be toasted by you.

And what about the married ones that claim to be single?
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by billtommy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2011
Thank you,its making sense now buh my brother's case is different,she was once married with 3 kids,without telling him,he knew after 3 weeks of engagement,buh i guess he fell into it because he is the S.U type.so its not the case of they didn't love you or they didn't want to date u.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by MrsEve2(f): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2011
Oh you back? Here is Evvveeeey! grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by femmy2010(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2011
because they are open to possibilities.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by pwiz(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]poster no mind dem jare dnt take it serious, It happens
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by billtommy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2011
thank you vm,femmy and p wiz,these are good examples of mature and sensible guys
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by Beync(f): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2011
@op u are maried with 2 kids, really? when did u get maried at 17 or 18? cos u r 22 nw.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Relationship Status by billtommy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2011
Im not yet a nairalanda,using tommy's account,open mine soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Cant U Go Out On A Date With? / Internet Dating/romance - Share Your Experiences And Opinions About It / What Is The Woman In The Photo Saying? 95% Of You Will Fail This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.