Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri (55367 Views)

⏩ El-rufai & His Culture Of Bowing Down ⏪ Photos / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by sonnie10: 4:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Blitz888:

This epic fool whose dysfunctional education denied the basic skill of comprehension now resorts to gutter speak...

Stop being trashy and get your act together.

See idiot wey want follow him father mate argue... Udele rele ure... Ezi ofia... Fvck off!
There is a curse on you and your generation from this day until you redeem yourself. I don’t know what part of my early post is so painful to you.
Again I repeat, as it stands any party that has an Igbo man as either President or VP in Nigeria general election is wasting time and money.
Hausa /Fulani and Yoruba would never vote for them.
That is one Nigeria for gullible fools!
This olofo here is trying hard to make you accept that Igbos do not need Presidency because the appointments they have had so far from successive administrations should be enough for them.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Yoighaman(m): 4:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Very strong and insightful piece from Reno.

He who hath ears, let him hear.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Neoteny7: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2020
adadike:
no matter what they are, they are nothing like terrorist almajiris. Now covid 19 have caught up with them. Ntorr northern Nigeria. You breed evil, you shall reap it's fruit. Now an done talking to idiots . Now run along nairaland almajiris. Your imam wants to sodomise you.

Little coward dirty ho.

Just one look at your dirty profile pic shows you're piss-poor and just jealous of northern hos like jaaruma who makes millions selling her cunt and aphrodisiacs, while you're a broke small-time street ho shared around by little criminal ipob punks like the cheap rag you are.

I know you're just bitter and envious, so run off and die in the misery of your pathetic existence, ho.

Kai, it must be frustrating being poor, cheap, ugly, and in the little league, knowing your overworked pussy cant get you shiit beyond a half meal and gonorrhea

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by IMRAAN33(m): 6:22am On Apr 28, 2020
There's no spoon long enough on earth to dine with El-rufai.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Raph82(m): 6:27am On Apr 28, 2020
lafuria1:

Lol. Is not like you guys even liked him one bit. You never voted for him in the first time, you never voted for second term, you blacklisted everyone from southern Kaduna associated with him.

There is nothing He will do that you guys wil like, for him, no point.
You guys don't like him and he doesn't care, you know that for sure.
U're not living in southern kaduna, so u can't realy tell what they've been through. If I've not met El-rufai be4, to realy know how deadly he is, his body languages so far have not proven otherwise. Remember his statement be4 election (international observers will go back in body bags) that almost incited violence? For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.

3 Likes

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2020
adadike:
use what and for what? Am super confident in my body and am not ready to use any shit just to please a man

did I mention man here? see where you are heading? by their fruit we shall know them.

Keep deceiving thyself.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by megareal: 6:54am On Apr 28, 2020
The so-called youths will not read this and be prepared. Information is power and the power to vote right lies in our hands come 2023.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by PervertProphet: 7:06am On Apr 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Who will read this long thing

Learn to Read.

It will save your life.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Marshal008: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2020
No doubt that El rufai will anticipate to presidency or he is already on the verge.

wink wink wink
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by blackpanda: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
broadman20:

Only God in heaven knows truly between me and you who is really crying at this time...

Keep deceiving yourself that all is well with you......

Time shall tell......

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by PierreAbutu(m): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2020
adadike:
Elrufai called southern women whores but let's tell ourselves the truth here. Hausa/ Fulani girls are the real whores. Hausa / Fulani have not produced a single thing in their entire life except sexual aphrodisiac called kayanmata and kayanmaza.

May Jah bless you, Nne

A Hausa lady is the quickest among the Nigerian tribes to leave a husband, immediately his fortunes dwindle
Thank God I'm not dating any of them
I'd havenbeen bankrupt by now angry

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by princeababuar(m): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
hahahhaha, I read it oh.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Asazwalingwa: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Try read small, make dem no go hide person brain inside essay and book and him no go bother read am.
Help yourself and us.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:

martowskin1:

Please u guys should care, read and understand. because thats how u guys voted us into this mess... Without studying history of the man u are voting for.

Take ur time and read that piece, it won't take u more than 10mins.

I finally read it....My 1st instinct not to read it was right! Reno Kust like FFK is not worth reading. But at least you can the the intellectual pedigree in an FFK piece, even though he always twists it for his purposes. This Reno piece could have been written by a Nairalander such was the lack of intellectual capacity on display in the write-up.

In the end it was just another ibo v Hausa mini treatise. The fact is this: the Ibos had it all post independence. The had just discovered oil, they had caught up with the west educationally, they were represented in the civil service and commerce. The Hausas never wanted to be part of Nigeria. The Ibo misadventure, expansionist tendencies and quest for domination led them to a coup in 1966. The negative repercussions of which every Nigerian is feeling today, the negative repercussions of which every African is feeling today by extension. For the Ibos to cry victim is a bit rich. If ElRufai or the north have distrust of the Ibos it is IMHO natural.

Ibos should remmember one thing, considering the societal traditional leadership structure of the North, the massacre of their revered leaders Balewa and Sardauna cannot be expected to be forgotten. It is as deep a psychological scar as the civil war is on the Ibos. It is on record that the counter coup of the North was intended as a secession of the North from Nigeria, it was the British who convinced them otherwise.

Finally the Ibos should always remmember that the oil was in their region, they had financial control over the proceeds as all regions had over their resources. It is their failed misadventure that turned them and the rest of southern Nigeria into a people that today go cap in hand to beg the north for monies earned in the south. It is the misadventure of the Ibo man that halted the North’s rapid quest to develop its own resources and instead share free money from the south. If there was no coup, the north would not have had the power to change the constitution despite their population and claim southern resources for themselves.

Ibos tried to dominate everyone else, they failed, we are all paying the price.....the last people to talk of victimization are Ibos!

Nigeria is a fraud, Awo was right after all... it is a mere geographical expression. The three major groupings have nothing in common. Our ways are not each other’s ways. But who put us in a position where we are trapped in this contraption? The Ibos! The British left a reasonably fair constitution where every region had autonomy over its affairs and could not be changed without approval of 2 of the 3 regions. Never forget who put the north in power over your affairs....it was your forefathers!!!!

There is nothing more nauseating than Ibos complaining of their lot in Nigeria. Even the backwardness of the north is as a result of the Ibo misadventure/ miscalculation of 1966. Prior to that the North was in a race to develop its resources and people to catch up with the autonomous developing south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2020
dario078:

Shut up, mumu

Orie daru
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Lugianostar(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2020
I don't have the time in the world to read these story man.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by nurusystem(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2020
Igbo people are worse in abusing other regions
they Yoruba Ofen Manu, bad names like that ,they are worse in insult ing people ,religion, culture and etc.

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by bizzibodi(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2020
Reno what we want is a donation frm you for d fight agst covid-19 not a poison pen. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by BigBee78: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Rubbish post trying hard to whip up bad vibes against an 'Accidental Public Servant' and his folks!

Wait... Isn't that same 'Rhino' with same El-Ruffy in that pic?

Sour gripes 101%!

As if we no sabi rhino and his rabblerousing tendencies again??

Park well joor, make we sef for use awa heads wella o...
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Joemetry(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:

It was worth reading at least it isn't as boring and zero elevating as the current government.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by od4life(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2020
El Rufai himself knows he can never be Nigeria's president. Few months ago when the Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF) voted for who will be their new chairman, they preferred Gov Kayode Fayemi to Gov El Rufai. Even state governors themselves know that El Rufai can't win a federal election, because of his sectional & ethno-religious bias.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Blitz888(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2020
sonnie10:

There is a curse on you and your generation from this day until you redeem yourself. I don’t know what part of my early post is so painful to you.
Again I repeat, as it stands any party that has an Igbo man as either President or VP in Nigeria general election is wasting time and money.
Hausa /Fulani and Yoruba would never vote for them.
That is one Nigeria for gullible fools!
This olofo here is trying hard to make you accept that Igbos do not need Presidency because the appointments they have had so far from successive administrations should be enough for them.

Proverbs 26:2 Emphatically addresses the opening sentence of your vitriolic outburst.
Galatians 3:13 deals with the redemption part.

I will advice that you stop making your folly obvious by not shutting the sewer you call mouth or is it your inability to restraint your fingers from typing inanities.

Fix your most glaring deficiency which is your inability to read and comprehend simple texts then we can talk.

Adios!

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by martowskin1(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2020
isthatso:

I finally read it....My 1st instinct not to read it was right! Reno Kust like FFK is not worth reading. But at least you can the the intellectual pedigree in an FFK piece, even though he always twists it for his purposes. This Reno piece could have been written by a Nairalander such was the lack of intellectual capacity on display in the write-up.

In the end it was just another ibo v Hausa mini treatise. The fact is this: the Ibos had it all post independence. The had just discovered oil, they had caught up with the west educationally, they were represented in the civil service and commerce. The Hausas never wanted to be part of Nigeria. The Ibo misadventure, expansionist tendencies and quest for domination led them to a coup in 1966. The negative repercussions of which every Nigerian is feeling today, the negative repercussions of which every African is feeling today by extension. For the Ibos to cry victim is a bit rich. If ElRufai or the north have distrust of the Ibos it is IMHO natural.

Ibos should remmember one thing, considering the societal traditional leadership structure of the North, the massacre of their revered leaders Balewa and Sardauna cannot be expected to be forgotten. It is as deep a psychological scar as the civil war is on the Ibos. It is on record that the counter coup of the North was intended as a secession of the North from Nigeria, it was the British who convinced them otherwise.

Finally the Ibos should always remmember that the oil was in their region, they had financial control over the proceeds as all regions had over their resources. It is their failed misadventure that turned them and the rest of southern Nigeria into a people that today go cap in hand to beg the north for monies earned in the south. It is the misadventure of the Ibo man that halted the North’s rapid quest to develop its own resources and instead share free money from the south. If there was no coup, the north would not have had the power to change the constitution despite their population and claim southern resources for themselves.

Ibos tried to dominate everyone else, they failed, we are all paying the price.....the last people to talk of victimization are Ibos!

Nigeria is a fraud, Awo was right after all... it is a mere geographical expression. The three major groupings have nothing in common. Our ways are not each other’s ways. But who put us in a position where we are trapped in this contraption? The Ibos! The British left a reasonably fair constitution where every region had autonomy over its affairs and could not be changed without approval of 2 of the 3 regions. Never forget who put the north in power over your affairs....it was your forefathers!!!!

There is nothing more nauseating than Ibos complaining of their lot in Nigeria. Even the backwardness of the north is as a result of the Ibo misadventure/ miscalculation of 1966. Prior to that the North was in a race to develop its resources and people to catch up with the autonomous developing south.

I have one question for u....

Kaduna nzeogwu is from where?
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by DATACUG00000(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
shocked
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by mavisbeacon: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Chuky7(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
fly over 10,000km to me and we can take it from there

lol this thread was suppose to be about el rufai not licking plate. he will be disappointed
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Reno is one of the few wise Nigeria has produce he backs up with facts at best. I do not agree with him all the time because his views are ostly political hence can be too biased. But that said he is clear cut and I respect him.

That aside, Nigeria made a grave mistake removing jonathan. Jonathan represented something of a clean break from the old guard. We should have ride that wave. Rather we return it to status and now we complain everyday.

I don't think we may get another oportunity to redeem anytime soon.

We shouldn't have removed a man whom the Economist called an ineffectual buffoon

A man whose wife behaved like a political figure, using CP to victimize Amaechi, who was then a serving governor.

Was it not under GEJ, that soldiers seized newspaper vans and stopped newspapers from entering designated Southwest states?

Was it not under GEJ that Oshiomole's helicopter was not given clearance to fly to be at the APC rally in Ekiti?

Have you forgotten how DSS invaded APC's data centre in Lagos?

Or when Lai Mohammed was arrested by DSS in 2014 towards the Osun gubernatorial election?

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Adakintroy2: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

We shouldn't have removed a man whom the Economist called an ineffectual buffoon

A man whose wife behaved like a political figure, using CP to victimize Amaechi, who was then a serving governor.

Was it not under GEJ, that soldiers seized newspaper vans and stopped newspapers from entering designated Southwest states?

Was it not under GEJ that Oshiomole's helicopter was not given clearance to fly to be at the APC rally in Ekiti?

Or when Lai Mohammed was arrested by DSS in 2014 towards the Osun gubernatorial election?

Enough of your hate ok. People can see through it. Jonathan was a decent good respectfully human being. You may not admitt but others and the international community has.even when you all insulted his family or occupy Gani fawemi square no one harassed you.

Buhari may not be my pick that does not mean everything he does i critisie. He get some right and some wrong. That's him being human.

With Jonathan hes never right. That's blind hate.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Kdon2: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
You guys can hate elrufai all u can, dude doesn't give a fuccck about u existence, plus he remains better than ur kerosene abia governor

That s your state of mind
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Kdon2: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
adadike:
o matter what they are, they are nothing like terrorist almajiris. Now covid 19 have caught up with them. Ntorr northern Nigeria. You breed evil, you shall reap it's fruit. Now an done talking to idiots . Now run along nairaland almajiris. Your imam wants to sodomise you.

I really have to laugh hard at this point! gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Kdon2: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adakintroy2:

Enough of your hate ok. People can see through it. Jonathan was a decent good respectfully human being. You may not admitt but others and the international community has.even when you all insulted his family or occupy Gani fawemi square no one harassed you.

Buhari may not be my pick that does not mean everything he does i critisie. He get some right and some wrong. That's him being human.

With Jonathan hes never right. That's blind hate.

Don't mind them, their hatred has truly blinded them. Buhari and APC barricaded the national assembly...they were the achitect of hate speech yet they cry hate speech up and down like demented brains that's just a tip of the ice bag.
Re: "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri by Kdon2: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=BluntTheApostle post=88950215]

[/quote

No 1 president of the world called your buhari a vegetable a la lifeless. What s worse

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video / Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job / APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.