Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (60341 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2020
But why are yorubas always sleeping with their children??
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by serverconnect(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2020
I hate seeing this.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nsiba: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2020
iamadonis2:
This is not because of the lockdown. Men from Akwa Ibom have an annoying reputation of sleeping with their daughters.

I have personally had an experience with an Anang man who almost killed my Brother for wooing his daughter. We thought it was the normal fatherly protection until a big fight ensued on morning and the girl screamed his bad acts for the entire street to hear.

She was 22 at the time, ran away from home, and father left the rest of the family - a wife and two sons.

Why people like you are known to be talking rubbish
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sylve11: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Common in that state. sad cool
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Iceberg3: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2020
The idiot should be castrated and jailed for life.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Clicked: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
You cover the female's face and not covered the male. tomorrow you talk about equality.

Oga they covered her face because she is a minor, and the victim in this case.

4 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by prettyliz(f): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
You cover the female's face and not covered the male. tomorrow you talk about equality.
what's this one saying. Do they cover a criminals face? I hail you supporters

3 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by murphyung(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Heavenly father, lead us not into temptation lipsrsealed
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2020
iamadonis2:
This is not because of the lockdown. Men from Akwa Ibom have an annoying reputation of sleeping with their daughters.

I have personally had an experience with an Anang man who almost killed my Brother for wooing his daughter. We thought it was the normal fatherly protection until a big fight ensued on morning and the girl screamed his bad acts for the entire street to hear.

She was 22 at the time, ran away from home, and father left the rest of the family - a wife and two sons.

I saw a girl like that in Lagos , she said had to run to Lagos cos of disturbance from her dad , she said he disvirgined her before 13 , from that area too

4 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Horlufemi(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
AFONJA!!!

You did not see that it's from your hometown
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2020
iamadonis2:

stop talking thrash you xxw! When you don’t conduct a conclusive research, don't generalize
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Offpoint: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
AFONJA!!!
Afonja for Akwa Ibom? Abasi mi mbok ntuto ndiseme adiemi

Oloun oba o awon werey ti take over NL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by holyia(m): 8:29am On Apr 27, 2020
This one is not a father. Just look at the face very well, like one animal.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by LivingSage: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2020
mansakhalifa:

He isn't capable enough.

One weeny knock from a well-fed hen will put that flyweight I see in that picture out of circulation.
Look can be deceiving o
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wiseone28: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2020
sylve11:
Common in that state. sad cool
Tell us your state lets start there to judge?

ebot ubom.

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by LivingSage: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Now I see why you murmured for davash222 presidency, birds of a feather
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
AFONJA!!!
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kyshogy(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2020
cuteboy2:
Your stereotyping a whole state is wrong. We hear these cases all over the country.

prettyliz:
what's this one saying. Do they cover a criminals face? I hail you supporters
cuteboy2:
Your stereotyping a whole state is wrong. We hear these cases all over the country.

That is what akwai ibom men are use at always their children were are the prostitutes and their wifes??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Yahman1(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2020
iamadonis2:

You don't fuc.king know everything, u ain't omnipotent, stop painting all the men in the State black base on this cos I also know an Igbo man who was caught in the act in my hood, I can also conclude that all men from his State are pedophiles

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by matterazzi1(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2020
What's with the stereotype?
There are people like this man in almost every society, that this one is coming from akwa ibom doesn't mean you should carry the title of incest and hang on top their neck undecided
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DeadSage: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

Look can be deceiving o
[/s]
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Able27: 8:34am On Apr 27, 2020
HOPELESSS:
I bet we all desire to live long, grow old and have a beautiful life with family and friends around us. Mine is different, I am hopeless and jinxed and nothing has worked for me in my over 3 decades of living. Maybe life is not worth it after all. Maybe it's only a ruse and farce. I have been depressed for far too long and I have been strong to hang on for too long. I am not just sure I can do this again.

Please don't look down on yourself brother, you're not the only one passing through hard time just that not everyone is ready to talk about it.
You can chat me on WhatsApp on this number 0812 073 9535 if you don't mind so as to help each other.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by optimus106(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... this is serious. I reason the man is a pedophile. Because of the lockdown..... only his 13 year old daughter is available so he rapes her repeatedly. Investigations should not end here..... they should pepper his balls until he points out his other victims.

So the lockdown started in 2019?

The whole tin started in 2019.

Try read well next time b4 you comment

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2020
LivingSage:
Now I see why you murmured for davash222 presidency, birds of a feather
Why mentioning me?
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DeadSage: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
Ori omo burú ìyá è bú'ékún grin
weere re ogrin
so you're deadsage grin
@40 yrs? because you begged for money and I refused? Am I the cause of your misfortune deadsagecheesy
[/s]
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2020
LivingSage:

Look can be deceiving o

Just trust me on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by LivingSage: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Why won't I mention a renowned ethnic bigot
Davash222:
Why mentioning me?
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Yahman1:

You don't fuc.king know everything, u ain't omnipotent, stop painting all the men in the State black base on this cos I also know an Igbo man who was caught in the act in my hood, I can also conclude that all men from his State are pedophiles

If I give you my opinion over an act I've witnessed more than five times, take it and run along. You don't have to quote me for an angry retort.

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Codes151:
stop talking thrash you cow! When you don’t conduct a conclusive research, to generalizing.

Okay. Move along please.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2020
majamajic:

I saw a girl like that in Lagos , she said had to run to Lagos cos of disturbance from her dad , she said he disvirgined her before 13 , from that area too

Thank you for sharing. You'll be mentioned by some frustrated Nigerians soon. Just wish them well and go on with your life, okay?

3 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nijabazaar: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2020
HOPELESSS:
I bet we all desire to live long, grow old and have a beautiful life with family and friends around us. Mine is different, I am hopeless and jinxed and nothing has worked for me in my over 3 decades of living. Maybe life is not worth it after all. Maybe it's only a ruse and farce. I have been depressed for far too long and I have been strong to hang on for too long. I am not just sure I can do this again.

We are all Depressed....

Hang on awhile
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Fragility6: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2020
kikero:

Oga Seun, enough is enough.

Everyday, bigots come online and make silly comments like this.

Today it's Hausa, tomorrow it is Yoruba, the day after it is Igbo...and so on

Enough is enough.
I don complain tire. One ram say if i no like am mk i go create my forum. Silly set of pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / How I Got Scammed Of ₦150,000 On Fairmoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.