Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (60279 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Parisian:
You don't have sense. If you had any, you'd know that the useless father has a 1% chance of being innocent.

So someone that has 1% chance of being innocent is outrightly guilty in all ramifications

I wonder how you guys reason with your anus.
He is not guilty until proven.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Parisian: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Since when did Akwa Ibom become igbo?
Taye4j:
What is wrong with this wrapper wearing fools from the yeast. They are only good in kidnapping, armed robbery, internet fraud, incest etc. Igbos and crime are 5&6.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2020
Excessnation:
Lwkmd. You are not my father you’ve got no right to talk about my home training. Btw if you’ve really got a good home training you shouldn’t be supporting a rapist. Or are you a rapist too?? Do you defile little girls also?? Who knows maybe you need to visit a psychologist

C'mon.

I don't need to be your father to know that you lack home training.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by zedegit: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Kobicove:
We have some mentally depraved people in our society! undecided

So unfortunate. The child looks like Emmanuel's age mate.

I once said it. Akwa ibomites have that huge sexual appetite which often prevents them from drawing the line.

Does dog meat increase randiness?
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
But why are yorubas always sleeping with their children??
But why Ibo men always butchering their wives? Shame!
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by freemi(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Bluezy13:

If you think I'm here to call you names, you're mistaken.
You said I believed the story without proof ( which you accused me of rightly saying)
And you also said that I don't believe the story until I hear from the dad.

Are you not confused ??
Why are you contradicting your dilemma

By the way, there is a difference between "prove" and "proof".
Know when to use it and don't forget to use your head too
quote ignored
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kunletexs: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2020
Me am a man but when I see men like this, I have one solution for them, tie his manhood to the tree and send in a chain saw to dismember it.

That aunt na mumu. So she cannot check her private and confirm same.

Send this guy to the chimpanzees
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2020
freemi:
quote ignored

At last.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by freemi(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Bluezy13:

At last.
lols
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by slimprat(f): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2020
See how that man looks like monster,what excactly could instigate him ,the man doesn’t look rich,i was thinking it’s ritual.
I really felt for the child,He suppose to be given life imprisonments or gun him down
Chia no fish in the water again only his daughter.
Chukwuoma.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2020
waste the motherfucker
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by elnoor: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2020
It is not bad, they are wise and educated. whatever they do is in their constitution. we NOETHER'S AND MUSLIM are the only people doing bad to them.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by newisd75: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] shocked
oh boy, akwa ibom want 2 join delta and ogun 4 controvertial news, which is as d result of watching bad movies
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by j1mmy: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Denique:
This is sheer wickedness
But as always,
Blame it on demons like he's the only father in that community available to the demons undecided
Not the only parent wickedness in Nigeria.
-Many Nigerians produce children they cannot feed and cater for - that is reproductive wickedness!
-Many Nigerians use their children for bowing down to greet, housework, physical punishment beating and abuse - that is wickedness
-Many Nigerians use their children as source of income and pension...send money to parents and other siblings - that is wickedness.

The list goes on.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Laptev: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Akwa ibom too dey do.

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Megagee003(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2020
shocked i suggest that young girl is not 13 years old But that our man try o
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Perogbangba(f): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2020
can you imagine! Wonders shall never cease.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by razible5384(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Bluezy13:
As long as it is rape case, no matter the parties involved, until I Listen to both parties,

I have nothing to day.

Modified*
Before you'll mention me like the ediots below, use your head.
In the narrative, it is not reported that the man confessed to the crime. That a 13 year old claims to have been raped, doesn't mean it is true. Anybody can manipulate her into fabricating it.
I can't judge a one sided story and without a medical proof.

Modified*
Baffles me that even after modifying the first time, more ediots are still mentioning me unreasonably...
Anyways they are ediots, I don't expect them to be reasonable.
prospective rapist on the loose.... Stupid fellow
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tirips(f): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Padosky242:
Jesus wept... Men how this guy's even get an erection or sexual urge towards their blood is still baffling....
its spiritual. If you know u know...

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ekebitozi: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2020
You will never know the trauma behind rape until you're a victim of one.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Moresville(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Empirewizzy08:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2855784921196440&id=1266424546799160

Honestly I really think NL needs to be sensitized and sanitized as well. People just enjoy commenting regardless of what their comments means or portray both to the topic of discussion and the country as a whole.

So many channel unnecessary anger and hate towards themselves which is totally uncalled for. A topic is raised/ A thread is created and instead of reading, digesting and evaluating the information, they will quickly rush down to the comment section and spew trash. I am personally asking this forum what we teach and learn here? We don’t dissect issues nor offer reasonable solutions to the greater problems but are so active to abuse and degrade ourselves.

This little girl in question has the intelligence of going to the police in the first place, why not wail and hold the police accountable first before derailing the thread with tribalism and bigotry ?
What would it cost the police to do the needed investigation and do justice to the accused? Heck that cos she’s a little girl and knows not what she’s saying and the level of the accusation she is on. How much will it cost the police to take the young girl to a hospital and examine her first to determine the amount of damage done on her before releasing the accused on bail?

We all including myself spend most of our energy and resources on misplaced priorities and cry foul all the time as if we don’t know the root of our problems. I think the owner and moderators of this site/forum has lots of questions to answer because the amount of tribalism and bigotry coupled with the insults that fly around here in a a day is enough to set the western world ablaze and spark wars that can end the world. If I can ask what is the job of the moderators of/in this forum? What is the owners actually doing to curb of this abnormalities? Or is good business as hate and other vices actually attracts we lots and that means more traffic and increased revenue ?

We have other nationals in this forum and we blame those in diaspora and claim their actions alone coupled with the govt degrades us but the informations and irrational thoughts and comments on this forum is enough prove of who we are and how we are.

Change my brothers and sisters, change before expecting change from your leaders and the world at large.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by david290(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
HOPELESSS:
I bet we all desire to live long, grow old and have a beautiful life with family and friends around us. Mine is different, I am hopeless and jinxed and nothing has worked for me in my over 3 decades of living. Maybe life is not worth it after all. Maybe it's only a ruse and farce. I have been depressed for far too long and I have been strong to hang on for too long. I am not just sure I can do this again.
Are you open to discussing this? Can I pm you?
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by inyenejo(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=iamadonis2 post=88877059]This is not because of the lockdown. Men from Akwa Ibom have an annoying reputation of sleeping with their daughters.

I have personally had an experience with an Anang man who almost killed my Brother for wooing his daughter. We thought it was the normal fatherly protection until a big fight ensued on morning and the girl screamed his bad acts for the entire street to hear.

I think something is really wrong with u, u are not only MAD u are unsophisticated and Recalcitrant buffoon, thunder fire u there , Akpamu di ka gi.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes you can...

david290:
Are you open to discussing this? Can I pm you?
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bluezy13:
As long as it is rape case, no matter the parties involved, until I Listen to both parties,

I have nothing to day.

Modified*
Before you'll mention me like the ediots below, use your head.
In the narrative, it is not reported that the man confessed to the crime. That a 13 year old claims to have been raped, doesn't mean it is true. Anybody can manipulate her into fabricating it.
I can't judge a one sided story and without a medical proof.

Modified*
Baffles me that even after modifying the first time, more ediots are still mentioning me unreasonably...
Anyways they are ediots, I don't expect them to be reasonable.
You are right. That's why I will wait to hear from your parents. But meanwhile hold on to this, you are intellectually castrated trying to sound woke but you just ended up sounding like snoring he-goat. But let's hear from your parents first ewu.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by clumsydyna: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
SmellySperm:

shut up if u can't read!wat did i say or are u high?

mudafucker
I am sorry, obviously you weren't the one I wanted to quote.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mvem(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
wiseone28:
How many Akwa ibom guys you see sided in you guys tribalist comments?

We only react when igbo ppl try to alienate Akwa ibom with igbo because of their selfish briafra agitation.
nice to hear this from you because some igbos claim everyone in the south south are for Biafra
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
TheManhattan:

You are right. That's why I will wait to hear from your parents. But meanwhile hold on to this, you are intellectually castrated trying to sound woke but you just ended up sounding like snoring he-goat. But let's hear from your parents first ewu.

Are you alright
You seem confused.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
razible5384:
prospective rapist on the loose.... Stupid fellow

Are you always this uncouth
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
He should be castrated. Idiotic sperm donor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrests Armed Robbers A Bank, Agip Junction, Portharcourt / Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging / Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.