Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (60347 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2020
SmellySperm:
why generalize it?
He is saying the truth
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by FLOW101: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2020
Your world view (and those of the people who liked this nonsense you wrote here) is limited to your small street. If it wasn't, you would have noticed that such despicable act is quite widespread and nothing to do with the reputation of people from any state. Go out more. Read more. Listen to news more. Don't limit your mind to just your street.

iamadonis2:
This is not because of the lockdown. Men from Akwa Ibom have an annoying reputation of sleeping with their daughters.

I have personally had an experience with an Anang man who almost killed my Brother for wooing his daughter. We thought it was the normal fatherly protection until a big fight ensued on morning and the girl screamed his bad acts for the entire street to hear.

She was 22 at the time, ran away from home, and father left the rest of the family - a wife and two sons.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Excessnation: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2020
Bluezy13:

You are bereft of understanding.
if you have so much understanding maybe your life could have been better than this. Your mates are thinking of how to make it in life you are here wailing. Rapist. Bastard
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ibrahim55(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2020
I know of a man in my former house who was doing it with his wife''s sister she started living with with them when she was a little girl for many years and the girl didn't tell anyone cos she was enjoying it we got to know when her boyfriend a guy in the same compound saw the sisters husband doing it with girl from the window of an empty building beside the house while his wife was still at work she comes back most times at 10pm the funny thing however is the boyfriend told the girl during an argument that he will tell her sis she said tell her name my aunty wen Don already knw shocked
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kryptonvinyl(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2020
iamadonis2:
This is not because of the lockdown. Men from Akwa Ibom have an annoying reputation of sleeping with their daughters.

I have personally had an experience with an Anang man who almost killed my Brother for wooing his daughter. We thought it was the normal fatherly protection until a big fight ensued on morning and the girl screamed his bad acts for the entire street to hear.

She was 22 at the time, ran away from home, and father left the rest of the family - a wife and two sons.

Oga have sense. Have u not heard of these kinda cases in other states? Why must u bring tribalism into this matter
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by FLOW101: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Maybe I should go to the two threads on Nairaland with the stories of Igbo men from Imo and Anambra raping their daughter ... I should go there and say Igbo men have a reputation for raping their daughters.

The man from Imo was bringing separate men to rape the girl.

Or should I go to another thread of the Anambra man who was 'marrying' his sister, impregnating her every year?

Don't be stupid. It reflects poorly on your family and education.

ikechizoba:

He is saying the truth
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Excessnation:
if you have so much understanding maybe your life could have been better than this. Your mates are thinking of how to make it in life you are here wailing. Rapist. Bastard

This further proves that you are uncouth and bereft of understanding.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by freemi(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Bluezy13:

understanding what? My friend pls move along
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jales93(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
You cover the female's face and not covered the male. tomorrow you talk about equality.
Am taken aback by your comment. Did she rape her father? The little girl is the victim in this horror. Exposing her face / identity would later on lead to stigmatization. If she was ur niece, cousin or sister, would you rather prefer her face being exposed?? We all are entitled to our opinions but everything should have a limit.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2020
FLOW101:
Maybe I should go to the two threads on Nairaland with the stories of Igbo men from Imo and Anambra raping their daughter ... I should go there and say Igbo men have a reputation for raping their daughters.

The man from Imo was bringing separate men to rape the girl.

Or should I go to another thread of the Anambra man who was 'marrying' his sister, impregnating her every year?

Don't be stupid. It reflects poorly on your family and education.

Coming from someone who can't express himself without insulting his ancestors
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Benjamin4388(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Bluezy13:

Differences in perception is just the problem here...I get your own point(in court it will be followed to the latter) but you have to realize she is 13 years.. so you have to give her the benefit of doubt(which 98% are giving her including me) but it won't be out of this world if it's a lie(no b today something like that will happen)..I think the OP purpose of the thread is for public views on the supposed devilish act the man did with his daughter and not debating whether it is true or not
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
freemi:
understanding what? My friend pls move along

Understanding in that a reasonable, mature and learned person would observe that the story is one sided.
A 13 year old claiming to be raped, without the rapist confessing to the crime or any medical examination carried out, is not enough to judge. Anyhow can manipulate her into accusing the father.
It is not stated in the report either.
The man remains innocent until proven guilty.
I am neither saying he is guilty not innocent.
I simply can't judge a claim without evidence. Hence I have nothing to say.
Reason I opined that you are bereft of understanding.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Benjamin4388:

Differences in perception is just the problem here...I get your own point(in court it will be followed to the latter) but you have to realize she is 13 years.. so you have to give her the benefit of doubt(which 98% are giving her including me) but it won't be out of this world if it's a lie(no b today something like that will happen)..I think the OP purpose of the thread is for public views on the supposed devilish act the man did with his daughter and not debating whether it is true or not
Well not every member of the public will digest whatever is dished out to him without evidence or confession to the "crime".
Reason I said that I had nothing to say.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Benjamin4388(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Jales93:

Am taken aback by your comment. Did she rape her father? The little girl is the victim in this horror. Exposing her face / identity would later on lead to stigmatization. If she was ur niece, cousin or sister, would you rather prefer her face being exposed?? We all are entitled to our opinions but everything should have a limit.
Thanks.

Yeah because she is a minor.. but the man is not guilty yet until proven by a court of law lol..what we should be advocating here should be how the punishment for rape offenders should be heightened like death by sentence or life imprisonment but after thorough investigations o

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Excessnation: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2020
See this waste of somebody’s 2 minutes oo. Unintelligent bastard. You are a product of two baboons. I am sure your birth certificate is an apology letter from condom factory. Your type are not meant to be on the face of the earth. Scumbag
Bluezy13:

This further proves that you are uncouth and bereft of understanding.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
mvem:
why do people here insult Hausa's and fulani...isn't it stereotyping... Why do people here insult both igbo and Yoruba. Do you speak against it ?
We should respect those that insult us?
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tblesd: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
HOPELESSS:
I bet we all desire to live long, grow old and have a beautiful life with family and friends around us. Mine is different, I am hopeless and jinxed and nothing has worked for me in my over 3 decades of living. Maybe life is not worth it after all. Maybe it's only a ruse and farce. I have been depressed for far too long and I have been strong to hang on for too long. I am not just sure I can do this again.
Not only u is going through this. Everyone is just trying to forge ahead ,no matter what. Let's believe in the future. Brace yourself and tell your inner man that tomorrow shall tell for good. Some don't have phone, u av don't forget
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by freemi(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Bluezy13:

Understanding in that a reasonable, mature and learned person would observe that the story is one sided.
A 13 year old claiming to be raped, without the rapist confessing to the crime or any medical examination carried out, is not enough to judge. Anyhow can manipulate her into accusing the father.
It is not stated in the report either.
The man remains innocent until proven guilty.
I am neither saying he is guilty not innocent.
I simply can't judge a claim without evidence. Hence I have nothing to say.
Reason I opined that you are bereft of understanding.
it is you who lack understanding, u believed the story without prove as u have rightly said. Ur only problem was that rape story u must hear from both sides. Meaning don't believe d daughter until u hear from d dad. N thats were I called u a goat
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Parisian: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Exactly....Emmanuel of Mark Angel Comdey comes to mind.
Raeheemwayne:
If this news and pictures are authentic; They should have his testicles hanged or roasted.
TF - how can someone have sex with this toddler - a small version of Emmanuella - from Mark Angel Comedy.

This man is Evil - with his Thanos face.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Excessnation:
See this waste of somebody’s 2 minutes oo. Unintelligent bastard. You are a product of two baboons. I am sure your birth certificate is an apology letter from condom factory. Your type are not meant to be on the face of the earth. Scumbag

You lack home training.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2020
If only you know what I bottle up..

Tblesd:

Not only u is going through this. Everyone is just trying to forge ahead ,no matter what. Let's believe in the future. Brace yourself and tell your inner man that tomorrow shall tell for good. Some don't have phone, u av don't forget
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mvem(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2020
wiseone28:
I did not say that but why are we bias and one sided...you look the other way when it is not directed to you
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mvem(m): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2020
wiseone28:
I did not say that but why are we bias and one sided...you look the other way when it is directed to you or you might as well even join in stereotyping...I hope you haven't stereotyped anyone before be it Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba etc
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Parisian: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2020
You don't have sense. If you had any, you'd know that the useless father has a 1% chance of being innocent.
Bluezy13:
As long as it is rape case, no matter the parties involved, until I Listen to both parties,

I have nothing to day.

Modified*
Before you'll mention me like the ediots below, use your head.
In the narrative, it is not reported that the man confessed to the crime. That a 13 year old claims to have been raped, doesn't mean it is true. Anybody can manipulate her into fabricating it.
I can't judge a one sided story and without a medical proof.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by queengift(f): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Bluezy13:
As long as it is rape case, no matter the parties involved, until I Listen to both parties,

I have nothing to day.

Modified*
Before you'll mention me like the ediots below, use your head.
In the narrative, it is not reported that the man confessed to the crime. That a 13 year old claims to have been raped, doesn't mean it is true. Anybody can manipulate her into fabricating it.
I can't judge a one sided story and without a medical proof.

You are evil
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Benjamin4388(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Tblesd:

My first thought after his message was but you have phone plus data.. you must be blessed and you don't even know it..reasons I don't comment most times even when am tempted to..I know someone thinking alike might just do the favor.. through my uni days anytime I am broke and no ready help then it means my phone is going on auction
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2020
freemi:
it is you who lack understanding, u believed the story without prove as u have rightly said. Ur only problem was that rape story u must hear from both sides. Meaning don't believe d daughter until u hear from d dad. N thats were I called u a goat
If you think I'm here to call you names, you're mistaken.
You said I believed the story without proof ( which you accused me of rightly saying)
And you also said that I don't believe the story until I hear from the dad.

Are you not confused ??
Why are you contradicting your dilemma

By the way, there is a difference between "prove" and "proof".
Know when to use it and don't forget to use your head too
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Fheelzz(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2020
If this is confirmed, he should be killed instantly or locked in a mental asylum forever
He doesn't deserve life smiley
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Parisian: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Common sense is not common. This has absolutely nothing to do with equality.
She's a minor and also the victim so normally her face wouldn't be shown.
GreatResearcher1:
You cover the female's face and not covered the male. tomorrow you talk about equality.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2020
queengift:

You are evil
You obviously don't know the meaning of the word "evil".
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2020
mvem:
I did not say that but why are we bias and one sided...you look the other way when it is directed to you
How many Akwa ibom guys you see sided in you guys tribalist comments?

We only react when igbo ppl try to alienate Akwa ibom with igbo because of their selfish briafra agitation.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Excessnation: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Lwkmd. You are not my father you’ve got no right to talk about my home training. Btw if you’ve really got a good home training you shouldn’t be supporting a rapist. Or are you a rapist too?? Do you defile little girls also?? Who knows maybe you need to visit a psychologist
Bluezy13:

You lack home training.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.