Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (60339 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
afonjas are known for dealing in human parts as if they are car spare part dealers. I am dumbfounded and you ought to explain why

Ask the afonjas. I’m not one.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
story. just because you're from a different geographic region doesn't mean you're not afonja. stop fooooooling yourself.
0KNM:

Ask the afonjas. I’m not one.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
and don't come with that bullshit excuse that you aren't afonja. you speak yaraba, thats ur native language and your name is very afonjaistic too. just because you don't originate from brown roof republic doesn't cancel your afonjaness. own it and love it. my afonja friends from kogi claim yaraba and they are proud.
0KNM:

My people don’t do none of that barbaric thing
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
and don't come with that bullshit excuse that you aren't afonja. you speak yaraba, thats ur native language and your name is very afonjaistic too. just because you don't originate from brown roof republic doesn't cancel your afonjaness. own it and love it. my afonja friends from kogi claim yaraba and they are proud.
But why are you so mad? Did I say anything hurtful? You can’t even calm down to type. Shame!

Ibo girls and anger. She’s angry, ready to cut my head off with knife. Please we are sorry
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
I am mad because I hate it when yaraba people deny their tribe. u are very fond of that. I know afanja people aren't the best and are known for ritual killing and abobaku but you should be proud after all you are known as the sofisticated tribe.smiley
0KNM:
But why are you so mad? Did I say anything hurtful? You can’t even calm down to type. Shame!

Ibo girls and anger. She’s angry, ready to cut my head off with knife. Please we are sorry
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I am mad because I hate it when yaraba people deny their tribe. u are very fond of that. I know afanja people aren't the best and are known for ritual killing and abobaku but you should be proud after all you are known as the sofisticated tribe.smiley

Get the stepping sis... I am not afonja. What don’t you get? God forbid I be afonja, I will rather be a herdsman. Next time you call me afonja, I will make sure I ban you for 6months
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
AFONJAAAAA cheesy cheesy cheesy
Zoogeria's most Sofisticated, edumacated and hell-ite tribe grin grin grin
Gotta be proud of your heritage, sis. grin
0KNM:

Get the stepping sis... I am not afonja. What don’t you get? God forbid I be afonja, I will rather be a herdsman. Next time you call me afonja, I will make sure I ban you for 6months
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
AFONJAAAAA cheesy cheesy cheesy
Zoogeria's most Sofisticated, edumacated and hell-ite tribe grin grin grin
Gotta be proud of your heritage, sis. grin

Dunce..didn’t I tell you you won?... you not satisfied?....YOU WON!!!!!(Dunce)
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin cheesy smiley wink shocked grin grin kiss kiss kiss
0KNM:

Dunce..didn’t I tell you you won?... you not satisfied?....YOU WON!!!!!(Dunce)
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Larrygr8t: 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Make police remove e blokos......Idiot!
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ashadesamson: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Person wey dey shame na hunger go finish that person ooo I dey humble and loyal to you all, hunger don teach me mathematics where I dey on missionary, nothing is too small brothers and sisters, I pray for you today covid will not have effect on you even if you eat it in Jesus name Amen. Acct: 1803002441. Eco bank.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Legendguru: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Seun360(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
the cheapest thing in AKS na sex, why eh come be your daughter?
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dueprince: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
If you ask me, i will not say anything in addition to what is up there. But what i know is that this particular incidence, i have heard it either on this platform or any other online news which the man who committed this kind of sacrilege also invited two of his friends to have a canal knowledge of his daughter, but what i am very sure about is that this incident didn't happen in AKS. So am so confuse to hear this kind of a thing.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TeeUmoh10(f): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by CuteYvonne777: 12:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by cuteboy2: 8:06pm On May 06, 2020
What are you typing? I don't understand your grammar. It's giving me sivia hedik undecided

Kyshogy:

That is what akwai ibom men are use at always their children were are the prostitutes and their wifes??
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by cuteboy2: 8:10pm On May 06, 2020
Are you this thing even happened in Nigeria?
I have read so many stories that took place in East Africa, and some haters who have issues with a particular ethnic group will doctor the story and hang it on the tribe they have beef with.
Don't believe everything you read in the internet.

There is too much misinformation out there. Calm your head my dear

TeeUmoh10:
. Akwaibom people be ddisgracing me up and Dan ..hmmm. SMH
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Danieljnrs(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2020
Thunder eh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / How I Got Scammed Of ₦150,000 On Fairmoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.