Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (60340 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by pacificom: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let then screw his silly ass in the jail.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
tolexy007:

did even bother to read the whole story at all? the poor girls says this act have started since 2019, lockdown started last month

...and at optimus 106.....

My bad.... she did say it began in 2019.... so my reason is not valid. But this makes it worse since he was most likely been raping last year and possibly before. His balls need to be pounded for him to name all his victims.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TruthDefender(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
They should donate him to NCDC
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bluezy13:
As long as it is rape case, no matter the parties involved, until I Listen to both parties,

I have nothing to day.

Modified*
Before you'll mention me like the ediots below, use your head.
In the narrative, it is not reported that the man confessed to the crime. That a 13 year old claims to have been raped, doesn't mean it is true. Anybody can manipulate her into fabricating it.
I can't judge a one sided story and without a medical proof.

Modified*
Baffles me that even after modifying the first time, more ediots are still mentioning me unreasonably...
Anyways they are ediots, I don't expect them to be reasonable.
who is manipulating a 13years old girl... Is she going to gain millions from the poorest rapist or is there properties she is going to gain? A wise man once said who brain is given sense is expected

2 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
You cover the female's face and not covered the male. tomorrow you talk about equality.
did you just say this?
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by StivoeDevoe: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
this is very bad act i think the man should be check very well devil is behind the act shocked
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by skyreacher: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
HOPELESSS:
I bet we all desire to live long, grow old and have a beautiful life with family and friends around us. Mine is different, I am hopeless and jinxed and nothing has worked for me in my over 3 decades of living. Maybe life is not worth it after all. Maybe it's only a ruse and farce. I have been depressed for far too long and I have been strong to hang on for too long. I am not just sure I can do this again.

Pls make available a means to contact you. But let me let you know that you are not hopeless. Life treats us all bad at difderent levels. Sometimes we need God and people around us to give us hope and courage. I will be expecting your reply please.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Longman8: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Evil heart of a father.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by razible5384(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bluezy13:

Are you always this uncouth
my friend stop being silly, or do you have comprehension issues? Form the story, the girl has raised an alarm an reported him to the step mum, but he beat the step mum an trew her away... He has even been convicted of the aforementioned crime an jailed,but after bail out, still went back to commit the same act.... What again do you want to sound smart and create an unnecessary argument..
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by razible5384(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
You cover the female's face and not covered the male. tomorrow you talk about equality.
if this is really coming from this Monica... Then trust me, am very disappointed in you
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Expressgrace: 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Am sorry for posting this here but it's urgent , this profile is a scam , he uses people's picture to scam , my sister has fallen victim , kindly help me report the account on Facebook , thanks
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thanks sir. I am just too tired and my strength is failing me. 08159443858

skyreacher:

Pls make available a means to contact you. But let me let you know that you are not hopeless. Life treats us all bad at difderent levels. Sometimes we need God and people around us to give us hope and courage. I will be expecting your reply please.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
razible5384:
my friend stop being silly, or do you have comprehension issues? Form the story, the girl has raised an alarm an reported him to the step mum, but he beat the step mum an trew her away... He has even been convicted of the aforementioned crime an jailed,but after bail out, still went back to commit the same act.... What again do you want to sound smart and create an unnecessary argument..

And your point is
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
stormborn28:
who is manipulating a 13years old girl... Is she going to gain millions from the poorest rapist or is there properties she is going to gain? A wise man once said who brain is given sense is expected

I can't judge until I hear from both parties.

You have a problem with that
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by razible5384(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bluezy13:

And your point is
my point is that,in your quest to being smart you end up being silly, just accept your L, or better still, go back an digest that post slowly... Read it btw the lines..i won't reply u again
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Denique(f): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
j1mmy:

Not the only parent wickedness in Nigeria.
-Many Nigerians produce children they cannot feed and cater for - that is reproductive wickedness!
-Many Nigerians use their children for bowing down to greet, housework, physical punishment beating and abuse - that is wickedness
-Many Nigerians use their children as source of income and pension...send money to parents and other siblings - that is wickedness.

The list goes on.
I know this is a sensitive post but permit me to...

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bluezy13:

I can't judge until I hear from both parties.

You have a problem with that
dont tell me she is being manipulated. If don't want to judge fine but bring in manipulation that is where I have a problem with you
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
where?
0KNM:
But why Ibo men always butchering their wives? Shame!
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by dboss12(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
iamadonis2:
This is not because of the lockdown. Men from Akwa Ibom have an annoying reputation of sleeping with their daughters.
I have personally had an experience with an Anang man who almost killed my Brother for wooing his daughter. We thought it was the normal fatherly protection until a big fight ensued on morning and the girl screamed his bad acts for the entire street to hear.

She was 22 at the time, ran away from home, and father left the rest of the family - a wife and two sons.

you must be very daft, surely you'll not go unpunished for bad mouthing a good state like Akwa ibom, if you are proud of your state tell us your state.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by icool4u(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is an hate speech

iamadonis2:
This is not because of the lockdown. Men from Akwa Ibom have an annoying reputation of sleeping with their daughters.

I have personally had an experience with an Anang man who almost killed my Brother for wooing his daughter. We thought it was the normal fatherly protection until a big fight ensued on morning and the girl screamed his bad acts for the entire street to hear.

She was 22 at the time, ran away from home, and father left the rest of the family - a wife and two sons.

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mizlovette(f): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
All this useless perverts, how do you even have an erection for your own child
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
stormborn28:
dont tell me she is being manipulated. If don't want to judge fine but bring in manipulation that is where I have a problem with you

Stop accusing me.
I never said she is being manipulated.
I said she MAY be manipulated.

I never said she is lying.
I said she may be lying.

I never said the father is innocent.
I said he may be innocent.

I never judge.
I said I had nothing to say.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
where?
Everywhere. They are always killing their wives and hiding their body. Why?
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Men from Akwa Ibom?
Things like this happen every where. It does not have to do with tribe. Stop being biased. The fact that it happened does not mean all men from Akwa Ibom are that way. Please let's be mature when passing out information or opinions.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Men from Akwa Ibom?
Things like this happen every where. It does not have to do with tribe. Stop being biased. The fact that it happened does not mean all men from Akwa Ibom are that way. Please let's be mature when passing out information or opinions.
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
grin
But seriously, why? Why is it always Ibos and afònjas? Are they the only Nigerians? undecided undecided
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
why your people like harvesting human heads and rituals I need to understand.
0KNM:
But seriously, why? Why is it always Ibos and afònjas? Are they the only Nigerians? undecided undecided
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
why your people like harvesting human heads and rituals I need to understand.

My people don’t do none of that barbaric thing
Re: Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
afonjas are known for dealing in human parts as if they are car spare part dealers. I am dumbfounded and you ought to explain why
0KNM:

My people don’t do none of that barbaric thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / How I Got Scammed Of ₦150,000 On Fairmoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.