Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed (76135 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by clemmonce(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

The man in question is almost 54 and I am in late 30s.
Calm down just as everybody said. She might just be having flirty chat, just to pass time. Which is still wrong in all perspective. Just calm down.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by sapeleboi(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
women are scum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by osejie17(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Stop checking her phone. it will only make you angry. I guess the love you showed to her before u guys got married is not as powerful as it use to be . just improve more on your loving skills. I think everything will be okay.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by ignis: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
Graxie:
Where are the don't touch his phone crew? I wonder how couples can't touch phone but can touch private part. Op, you need to face it and confront her, it's obvious she is not being truthful. I don't know why people can't walk away from failed marriage instead of putting others at risk. If she feels you are not meeting up or boring, she is free to leave. Cheating is bad!!!
[/s]

You are not making sense
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Inferno001(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
My brother, we can't be sure what to call it but I for one thinks she's enjoying the wrong attention...she must not cheat before you confront her...sit her down in a relaxed environment and tell her you discovered she changed the name of the Same man you once complained about and she also deletes his chat which makes you suspicious...insist you don't want her contacting such a person because it makes you uncomfortable..make it clear you won't repeat this meeting about him again or else she will see a change in the marriage that won't favor her..whatever she does after that will determine where her loyalty and heart lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by callmeRichie(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=Nelso2 post=88881686]

Now you need to sit her ass down and talk sense into her! She's been suspicious right now, abi why was she deleting text and chats? if really she wasn't keeping something. Tell her you value your marriage and she shouldn't push you to the walls.

If there's anything you are doing wrong too, man up my brother and take your responsibilities...

Goodluck bro..
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by NiceMen: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

Do you have a laptop?

Download WhatsApp for PC. Scan UR code and link her WhatsApp to the laptop.

Now when she is chatting, u will be seeing every chat on ur laptop. Always screenshot what u see as backup.

Whan u have gathered enough evidence. Do what a man is expected to do.

7 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Dolphineyes(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Sir..... I will advise you to trust your partner and stop being paranoid.......see ehh, what women go through to make sure they keep that love for their hubbies is too much....... you will hear a woman tell you 'Oga I'm married' and his response will be...'I'm married too, we can tango well'......... keep loving your woman and she will reciprocate.....no doubt, the man might be wooing her.... but she shouldn't be giving him green lights unless she just wanna be naughty and play a bit.....all the same, women reciprocate hubby's love ...a lot.

But if you wanna be free from mistrust, just quietly tell her to stop flirting with the man before it becomes something else.

Modified: You alone know what you want in your home, peace or problem of trust?
We won't be there......

Quite thoughtful. Nice.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by ariefadenco: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:

Never cheated on her all years we have been together. I have always been a very responsible dad.

Oga you are even a father. Please, have you confirmed the paternity of those kids?
Dont trust a woman with that kind of trait. I didnt say she is cheating though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Twoclans(f): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:

Never cheated on her all years we have been together. I have always been a very responsible dad.

To be a responsible dad is different from been a good husband.

Your wife is obviously emotionally attached to someone else.If she is not a serial cheat then the reason could be that the relationship between both of you is dead.

You can decide to win her back so she wont even have time to chat anyone.In this days of internet if you leave your wife alone at home and you are partying with the boys the fact is that she will be at home ohhhh but be sure she might be on video call/date with Emeka in Canada.

Run that number on true caller and it will show you the owner.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
I have a Nigerian based Holland, she is married, she senior me with 3 years, she is 27, I am 25, but to tell you the truth, she do delete our chat every day I play prank on her or call her cute names. (we only chat, play together, she do send me voice messages of her kids playing and crying, it is just for fun, social media is for fun, that is what I see there, being chat mate has nothing to do with wooing or cheating) to me there is nothing like emotional cheating, she is just having fun with her chat mates. But saving number with CODES, my hand no dey der oooo

I think your wife just have him as a chat mate, tho, what do I know about relationships
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by nnaeyes6: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
My problem is the CODE she used in saving the numbers.
WHAT IS Aaa1 or 3.

Anyway, she is ur wife, pick the contact and call the man to actually know what is happening.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Tpave(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Shut up
And you called yourself a pastor. Shame to you

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
this is touching

your wife is surely getting a romantic attention from the man. is your wife cheating? no she's not just cheating, she's enjoying the attention she lost in you from another man who give her maximum attention

my landlord his in the same fate with you but unfortunately the man didn't observed, there is this guy at his early 40's that he accommodated, the way the guy dey fvck his wife anyhow ehn. I counted it as rumour when I heard it not until I caught them

career men that focus much on work and not giving their wives some attentions are just short one, na another man go dey help you dey fvck her anyhow, she go still take the money you gave her prepare something for that man. do you know what, if the said man enjoy her much, he might put thunderbolt in her body to end your life so that he can have enough of her

Op, download another WhatsApp with another line add her or if you can get hold of her phone I will give you some app that will allow you to clone her WhatsApp, you will be reading all her chats

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by lastempero: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
What will you do if you know that she is cheating on you?better start doing it now. Ordinary girlfriend, dey no born her well Not to talk of marriage, communicating with a stranger under my roof but brother if na she dey pay d bill ,u gotta chill.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by SweetOlive(f): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Copy out the number, confront your wife and call the old fuuuu
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by wura2u: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
greatme2good:

If you have a laptop, you can actually use WhatsApp web to get same message she's getting on her phone in the laptop at the same time. It's easy for you to do since you have access to the phone. Just to be sure of what is going on before confronting her.

How can one do this? Pls show me the method na.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by YemyTemmy: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
don't tell her your findings yet...delete your contact from her phone also delete the man contact from her phone.save ur number with what she used to save the man number,Whatsapp her and confirm ur findings to really know what is going on between them.

Nice dimension, copy the guy do, use it as urs, block the guy's number also while ur investigation is going on
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by BabaCommander: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:

I dey laugh here.
Man wey nor know him wifs.
Your wife has at least 2 mugus in her life... the aa1aa3 man and you.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by TruthSpeaker: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
What?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by kponkedenge(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:

It is obvious she might be cheating. Noticed too that she has been calling him through normal calls and wassup calls frequently. The man calls her too and they flow well. The call records are just too glaring.

Wait, she calls him or receives his calls in your presence or what?

Another thing I want to ask is that.... Is she a sit at home wife or does she work?

Do you monitor her movement when she goes out?

How many kids do you have together?

How long has these been going on.... I mean with the man?

And have you suspected anyone else apart from this man?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by worldclass68(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Based on what u just said especially delecting conversation.......... probably yes.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Dolphineyes(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
NiceMen:

Do you have a laptop?

Download WhatsApp for PC. Scan UR code and link her WhatsApp to the laptop.

Now when she is chatting, u will be seeing every chat on ur laptop. Always screenshot what u see as backup.

Whan u have gathered enough evidence. Do what a man is expected to do.

Not entirely foolproof. There's going to be a notification on her phone stating, "Whatsapp web is active." And what about proximity?

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by TruthSpeaker: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
I’M KINDA CONVINCED SHE IS REALLY CHEATING ON YOU.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Iyemoja: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:

Olowo ti gba Iyawo ole. Wise up bro!
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by IMRAAN33(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
I think you should stop beating around the bush. Get the motherfuckers number, try to set him up with another lady. Trace him to his core. Tell the he-goat to stop chatting with your wife. Baba there's every possibility she has dated the guy before or the devil is trying to use your wife. For the man, God will purnish him for trying to come between you and your wife. Stand your motherfuckingggg ground. Be ready to pull all strings to protect her, remember she is the mother of your kids.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Afey(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
It's hard to comment one's opinion o... This is a marriage. If it was a dating relationship now.. Men would have said something.

What you should do... Stop checking her phone for the time being so she's not overly on alert (deleting messages), put away your apprehension for a while and love her as your wife... Start showing her attention more than before that she will be so busy with you that she won't have time to be online to talk with figure 3.

Especially in this lockdown period.... Are you a boring person? She may not really be cheating (in the general sense of the word) but just having fun discussions with someone who makes her feel good..... Fill that void, engage her same way you engaged her before you both agreed that marriage was the next big step for your love.

She can't leave the house to go an "cheat" so wean her off from the guy before lockdown is called off!

Operation Win Your Wife!!!!

A very wise advise.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Sewa90(f): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why is she deleting their convos thoOP try to catch her red handed before asking questions but to avoid been hurt,don't check her phone anymore
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by jazon(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:

Install a spy app on her phone.
You'll have access to everything on her phone without her knowledge
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by seanwilliam(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
It's hard to comment one's opinion o... This is a marriage. If it was a dating relationship now.. Men would have said something.

What you should do... Stop checking her phone for the time being so she's not overly on alert (deleting messages), put away your apprehension for a while and love her as your wife... Start showing her attention more than before that she will be so busy with you that she won't have time to be online to talk with figure 3.

Especially in this lockdown period.... Are you a boring person? She may not really be cheating (in the general sense of the word) but just having fun discussions with someone who makes her feel good
..... Fill that void, engage her same way you engaged her before you both agreed that marriage was the next big step for your love.

She can't leave the house to go an "cheat" so wean her off from the guy before lockdown is called off!

Operation Win Your Wife!!!!
what manner of rubbish is this?? Nonsense

10 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Bevmo: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:

Sir! She is cheating on you, you really do not need someone to tell you or till you catch her red handed. Check the comments below, women are saying the same thing saying she is cheating on you, that's all you need to know she is cheating on you big. Sir! I'm telling you 95% of relationship will not work without money in Nigeria ( big fact, bitter truth ) in case your going through some sort of difficulties ( you can't give money the way you use to) she is cheating on you for money not for Dickk but mind you no man is stupid enough to give out money to woman without get her layed. Bitter truth!

7 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Omoawoke: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nelso2:

She is definitely cheating on you!!!.... I can swear on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.