Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed (76102 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by iLearner: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

The man in question is almost 54 and I am in late 30s.

This is what you should do,,

Block the man on WhatsApp and delete his number. Then save your own number or another WhatsApp number of yours with what she saved the man's number with, and even use the man's picture. Then chat her up nastily. Drop the message before she wakes, when she wakes and pick up her phone to go through her chats, monitor her reaction and what her replies would be.

People don't bother double-checking the number they've already saved before.

Do this and when she replies the chat thinking she's chatting with the man, you'll easily catch her that way if she's truly cheating .

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by James4bright(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2020
chii8:

I address strangers as "dear" ooo, I hope it's not a problem?Op should exercise patience until he catches her red-handed and not based on mere assumptions.

My love is way too deep. Nothing like assumptions here.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by thatsleepboy1: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

My dear and fellow OP don't stress yourself too much cos of that. Kindly buy enough data and if u have enough money get another phone and sim card. Go to YouTube and search for how to read someone's WhatsApp chat and follow the options showed in the video u select and do the needful by stalking her to know what's up with enough evidence. Try to watch as many videos as possible from diff channels. You'll surely get one right
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Ukpor1(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Install the number on ur phone enter ur Whatsapp maybe you will see the person pic.also go to Facebook lite go search ur contact list you will definitely saw person.now creat new fb acct use a female profile pics on it from there you handle there movement
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by James4bright(m): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:

If his home scatters because of a case that could have been handled in a subtle way, will you bring him your sister for replacement?
This is his home......he should be wise in whatever decision he's about to take.

Even the Bible supports divorce and remarrying when it comes to infidelity. An unfaithful woman should be kicked off.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by OdefaGirl(f): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Chuky7:

Lol he will have to filter the man that seems suitable

is that you on your profile pic??

I don't know....... that's what am thinking, if I am the one in the picture.....
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by dinachi(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
It's hard to comment one's opinion o... This is a marriage. If it was a dating relationship now.. Men would have said something.

What you should do... Stop checking her phone for the time being so she's not overly on alert (deleting messages), put away your apprehension for a while and love her as your wife... Start showing her attention more than before that she will be so busy with you that she won't have time to be online to talk with figure 3.

Especially in this lockdown period.... Are you a boring person? She may not really be cheating (in the general sense of the word) but just having fun discussions with someone who makes her feel good..... Fill that void, engage her same way you engaged her before you both agreed that marriage was the next big step for your love.

She can't leave the house to go an "cheat" so wean her off from the guy before lockdown is called off!

Operation Win Your Wife!!!!

Everyone who has quoted me to talk BS.

If you know that everyone is entitled to their opinion, you would rather have shared your opinion to help op rather than countering mine.

All of you saying point blank that she is cheating....are you saying the Op should divorce her? Give her hell in the marriage? Cheat on her also?

One even went as far as saying na only women like my comment... One said his mother is a single mom. Lol... Who nairaland likes epp?

I just threw in my two cents. Op can do whatever he likes. Naim go say "I do"
Na una type women dey stab to death! Ugly, low esteem man who has sold his integrity, self worth, intelligence to pussy!

Imagine trying to win back a serial cheat!

May your wife continually cheat on you until you kpeme from your stupidity!
Foolish idiot!
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by OdefaGirl(f): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2020
James4bright:

Even the Bible supports divorce and remarrying when it comes to infidelity. An unfaithful woman should be kicked off.

You are right, but some people still settle the issue and amends.....
If we follow this particular scripture, with what is happening in marriages (men feeling that they have the entitlement to cheat), 90% of marriages won't stand.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2020
dinachi:

Na una type women dey stab to death! Ugly, low esteem man who has sold his integrity, self worth, intelligence to pussy!

Imagine trying to win back a serial cheat!

May your wife continually cheat on you until you kpeme from your stupidity!
Foolish idiot!

Go beg for giveaway joor.. Don't vent your frustration on me. Rubbish
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by owowa145(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2020
Romanoff:
I smell a rat sha. The moment one starts deleting conversations and coding contacts, na there e take dey start.
No be there e dey start, e don start already.. E never just reach expected destination (Unexpected divorce).
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Urokompo: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2020
xendra:
That's bad; let her know it's also cheating and it's disrespectful (some people don't know, they think as long as they are not having sex they are not cheating)

find out if it's some kind of insecurities she might have, she may not even notice enough to mention but if you can find out on your own, otherwise it may never stop and you 2 may have to part eventually
If they are not having sex then no cheating.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by dinachi(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Go beg for giveaway joor.. Don't vent your frustration on me. Rubbish
Wasn't expecting anything reasonable by way of answer from you, seeing how your brain is filled with stinking pussy!
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Chuky7(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I don't know....... that's what am thinking, if I am the one in the picture.....

lol...you a funny girl aren't you....well when you do find out please let her know I think she's a fine lady

looks familiar tho
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by OdefaGirl(f): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Chuky7:

lol...you a funny girl aren't you....well when you do find out please let her know I think she's a fine lady

looks familiar tho

You look family though.....lol......shey na you be that grin grin grin grin
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by DonJay95: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
don't tell her your findings yet...delete your contact from her phone also delete the man contact from her phone.save ur number with what she used to save the man number,Whatsapp her and confirm ur findings to really know what is going on between them.

What if the man message his wife first? Lol the number will show as unsaved and the wife will find out. Lol

Correction: Block the man’s number and delete. Safe his own number as that of the man and immediately send a message and wait to see the response. Lol

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Lol. I am sure she is 101% cheating. Anytime i see a ladys chat on my ex bf fone addressing him as dear, or him addressing the girl as dear, my bf wil say the word dear doesnt mean anytin. Until i started noticing that anytime he chats with dos girls, he deletes the chats immediately. Long story short, guy told me he would be dumping me for the girls and sure he did. Thank God for life sha.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nelso2: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Thank you all for all those words whether good or bad. I never knew we have smart guys and ladies here. After going through all the messages, I have learnt so many things here on how to caught a cheating wife red handed. I am going to adopt all techniques as advice so as to see to the truth.
After years of marriage and kids, after trying so hard to be a responsible man, nah nah.Will see to the end of it. It is just too obvious.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nelso2: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2020
DonJay95:

What if the man message his wife first? Lol the number will show as unsaved and the wife will find out. Lol

Correction: Block the man’s number and delete. Safe his own number as that of the man and immediately send a message and wait to see the response. Lol
Sure my brother. This suggestion will definitely go a long way.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by seatedking: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Chuky7(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:

lol I no blame you...sha it is me before its an old pic I have grown beards now
make I no chop ur odefa grin
OdefaGirl:

make I no chop ur odefa
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by karnap(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2020
greatme2good:

If you have a laptop, you can actually use WhatsApp web to get same message she's getting on her phone in the laptop at the same time. It's easy for you to do since you have access to the phone. Just to be sure of what is going on before confronting her.
how does this work, I need it.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by OdefaGirl(f): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2020
Chuky7:

make I no chop ur odefa grin

make I no chop ur odefa

Add beards to the picture...... I'll recognize you full time... grin grin grin
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by James4bright(m): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:

You are right, but some people still settle the issue and amends.....
If we follow this particular scripture, with what is happening in marriages (men feeling that they have the entitlement to cheat), 90% of marriages won't stand.

Truly. A cheating man would always be a cheating man to me. I actually don't go by what people say or assume, I go by what's right.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by karnap(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
don't tell her your findings yet...delete your contact from her phone also delete the man contact from her phone.save ur number with what she used to save the man number,Whatsapp her and confirm ur findings to really know what is going on between them.
I want to know what about the previous chat you had with her, won't she see it when you msg her ?
thanks
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by braveheart234(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by emmawiz: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Inbox me to reach u how to hack wasap.. 07069666389. 3k only
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Janosky: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

If it's true your wife is having intimate Convo or suspicious dalliances with a 54 years old man, that's a strong proof that such intimacy is ABSENT in your home/relationship between you and your wife.
Work together to repair your Bond.

Every married woman needs love,attention and the other gbogbotigbo... Assess yourself first if you have fulfilled her needs before you start making accusations for which you have no solid evidence....

To be extra sure, Try this tactic:
Copy the man's contact, switch off her phone when charging it. Use new sim card to Send a love sms to the man's contact and indicate her phone is down, that is why "she" used this her other private line to send sms because she miss him.
The older man's reply would proof if anything illicit is actually going on..
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by newisd75: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
it's very important 2 show respect 4 a person privacy, d is no need 4 a lady & a guy 2 look at each other phone when d are not using it, allow them 2 feel free 2 show u things in their phones. just tell her u are sorry 4 looking into her phone & 4 her 2 open up 2 u
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by chii8(f): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
James4bright:

My love is way too deep. Nothing like assumptions here.

Lol...Oga you're not my husband oooo
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by karnap(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Iblad0994:

Let me teach you a trick to catch her if you’re doubting her. Since you have the means to get to her WhatsApp.

You would have caught her but she always delete her WhatsApp chat so the best thing to do is to enable a WhatsApp Web on her phone to see her chats in real time. Even if she deletes it, you would have seen it coz you’ll be monitoring her chat directly.

Find another phone or laptop.

-Go to WhatsApp web and you’ll see a barcode
-Go to her WhatsApp settings and scan the barcode
-Then you can see her chat in real time.

Thank me later. You’ll know whether the man is just a friend or maybe she’s cheating.
can I use the phone I'm using for my own WhatsApp to access her own WhatsApp through the web?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by James4bright(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
chii8:

Lol...Oga you're not my husband oooo

When a man doesn't care about the fact that you are calling someone else "My Love", then you should be slightly freaked oh.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by karnap(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
wifeesnatcher:
this is touching

your wife is surely getting a romantic attention from the man. is your wife cheating? no she's not just cheating, she's enjoying the attention she lost in you from another man who give her maximum attention

my landlord his in the same fate with you but unfortunately the man didn't observed, there is this guy at his early 40's that he accommodated, the way the guy dey fvck his wife anyhow ehn. I counted it as rumour when I heard it not until I caught them

career men that focus much on work and not giving their wives some attentions are just short one, na another man go dey help you dey fvck her anyhow, she go still take the money you gave her prepare something for that man. do you know what, if the said man enjoy her much, he might put thunderbolt in her body to end your life so that he can have enough of her

Op, download another WhatsApp with another line add her or if you can get hold of her phone I will give you some app that will allow you to clone her WhatsApp, you will be reading all her chats
explained more, what you mean add her and what are the apps he can use Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.