Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed (76100 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Boss13: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:
Thank you all for all those words whether good or bad. I never knew we have smart guys and ladies here. After going through all the messages, I have learnt so many things here on how to caught a cheating wife red handed. I am going to adopt all techniques as advice so as to see to the truth.
After years of marriage and kids, after trying so hard to be a responsible man, nah nah.Will see to the end of it. It is just too obvious.

I had initially thought this story was part of Nairaland gimmicks and had a change of mind when you responded. I have also extensively read the comments here from women and simps.

Chief - your wife is cheating on you and the evidence is there. While some chaps here have provided brilliant tech-savvy ways to obtain evidence, I would say you already have the evidence you need. You do not need to read certain things that may cause emotional distraught to you. You are a man and the leader of your house. You have to take charge now because women are children with breasts.

Call your wife, sit her down. Do not shout at her, do not raise your voice, be firm and stern. Tell her you went through her phone (she may be embarrassed and want to defend herself). Tell her you are her partner and there is absolutely nothing wrong in going through her phone. Don't use the word Husband (so she doesn't feel subservient to you) rather use the word, Partner. Reassure her there will be no consequences but her sneaky actions MUST end today. However, there will be consequences if you find out she is lying. Ask her firmly who the guy is and what is the nature of their relationship. Yes - she would lie (like I said women are children with breasts and will never accept responsibility), and of course, you should expect it. After she is done with her lies, tell her you don't believe her, and she should call the man in your presence and end things IMMEDIATELY right in your presence.

After their conversation, get her phone and get the Whatsapp barcode. Inform her you have hacked her phone because she has lost the trust you have for her and she has to work to earn that trust. Also inform her you are not stupid and that it is possible she may continue the relationship and that when she considers doing so, she should note the consequences and that includes losing her marriage and family. Inform her of the consequences, be firm about it. Also, let her know you will be monitoring the phone regularly. Restrain yourself from any insult. This is not the time to trade words, fight, cry, or blackmail. This is the time to take charge of your family and rescue it from predators. When you are done, leave the house to go cool off somewhere so she can digest her stupidity while you decompress. Do not have this discussion physically with anybody else.

Now - my next advice to you is this - NEVER EVER TRUST A WOMAN - NEVER. Do not give these children with breasts the opportunity to run out of order. At this moment, you MUST begin to develop Alpha strategies. Begin to develop yourself and seek out opportunities to increase your earnings. As a man be prepared to lose your wife at any moment. Why do I say this, it is only these children with breasts that can decide if their marriage is important to them or not. However, you must begin to take action for yourself. Women (sorry children with breasts) are attracted to successful and powerful men just like men are attracted to beautiful women. Your focus and objectives are to never lose that edge of being ambitious and successful. If your wife decides to act childish, as they usually do, let her go and never take her back.

Our goal as men is to achieve success, be a great provider and protector, and not an attention giver. You are not responsible for your wife's happiness. Do not fall for the nonsense of maybe you stop giving your wife attention that is why she is cheating. The needs and wants of women, same as men, are insatiable - and that means you can never satisfy anybody in life. Achieve your goals, create and make your dream happen and when you do get to the zenith of your career or goals, you would see the plethora of extremely beautiful women at your disposal beckoning to please you.

This is my advice to you, young men and men who are married. Greetings from Canada.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by ghettochild(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

The man in question is almost 54 and I am in late 30s.
Try hacking her whatsapp.. Cos she has nothing to hide she won't be deleting the msgs..
Hack her whatsapp, get ur proof n send that cheater out of ur home
Or better still, use ur wife's whatsapp to send her lover.. Am honey as Bleep msg n ask where he wanna meet her. And give the 54yr old a drilling by area boys
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Lakesydha4real(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
SLAP44:
Probably.
hi

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by larryking540: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
bukatyne:

I don't understand.

If the husband is boring, is the wife not supposed to spice up things or show the husband what she wants?

Nigeria men ,or men in general have been give the ideology that they are the ones to spice their relationship up not the woman,it's as simple as telling me I married a log of woood....
I keep telling people mostly guys ,make money and have money to the extend of u coming home and even if u say u are going to the toilet your wife will say u are funny ......na who get money even if e complain it's always funny to a woman .. ...
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Lakesydha4real(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
SLAP44:
Probably.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by larryking540: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Janosky:

If it's true your wife is having intimate Convo or suspicious dalliances with a 54 years old man, that's a strong proof that such intimacy is ABSENT in your home/relationship between you and your wife.
Work together to repair your Bond.

Every married woman needs love,attention and the other gbogbotigbo... Assess yourself first if you have fulfilled her needs before you start making accusations for which you have no solid evidence....

To be extra sure, Try this tactic:
Copy the man's contact, switch off her phone when charging it. Use new sim card to Send a love sms to the man's contact and indicate her phone is down, that is why "she" used this her other private line to send sms because she miss him.
The older man's reply would proof if anything illicit is actually going on..

The question I keep on asking ,does even man not need love attention and understanding,,,,,

Women were made to love ,man own na hustle ,

Any way sha the percentage of joblessness is high in 9ja I will not blame some guys who sit at home looking for a married woman to confuse in her matrimonial home ...

I like apostle suleman ,he said one day ,while still dating his wife back then ,he told her all these I love u every day ,I love you every day don't expect it from me all the time o, because no be I love u ,u wan chop o or the children wan chop o
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Gentlesoul96(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Jeezzzzz!!!! Which one is having it raw?

I blame the Op for not knowing what to do in his house before bringing his marital issues here.....
This is the worst place to get advise.

This is not the worst place to get advice.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by larryking540: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Boss13:

I had initially thought this story was part of Nairaland gimmicks and had a change of mind when you responded. I have also extensively read the comments here from women and simps.

Chief - your wife is cheating on you and the evidence is there. While some chaps here have provided brilliant tech-savvy ways to obtain evidence, I would say you already have the evidence you need. You do not need to read certain things that may cause emotional distraught to you. You are a man and the leader of your house. You have to take charge now because women are children with breasts.

Call your wife, sit her down. Do not shout at her, do not raise your voice, be firm and stern. Tell her you went through her phone (she may be embarrassed and want to defend herself). Tell her you are her partner and there is absolutely nothing wrong in going through her phone. Don't use the word Husband (so she doesn't feel subservient to you) rather use the word, Partner. Reassure her there will be no consequences but her sneaky actions MUST end today. However, there will be consequences if you find out she is lying. Ask her firmly who the guy is and what is the nature of their relationship. Yes - she would lie (like I said women are children with breasts and will never accept responsibility), and of course, you should expect it. After she is done with her lies, tell her you don't believe her, and she should call the man in your presence and end things IMMEDIATELY right in your presence.

After their conversation, get her phone and get the Whatsapp barcode. Inform her you have hacked her phone because she has lost the trust you have for her and she has to work to earn that trust. Also inform her you are not stupid and that it is possible she may continue the relationship and that when she considers doing so, she should note the consequences and that includes losing her marriage and family. Inform her of the consequences, be firm about it. Also, let her know you will be monitoring the phone regularly. Restrain yourself from any insult. This is not the time to trade words, fight, cry, or blackmail. This is the time to take charge of your family and rescue it from predators. When you are done, leave the house to go cool off somewhere so she can digest her stupidity while you decompress. Do not have this discussion physically with anybody else.

Now - my next advice to you is this - NEVER EVER TRUST A WOMAN - NEVER. Do not give these children with breasts the opportunity to run out of order. At this moment, you MUST begin to develop Alpha strategies. Begin to develop yourself and seek out opportunities to increase your earnings. As a man be prepared to lose your wife at any moment. Why do I say this, it is only these children with breasts that can decide if their marriage is important to them or not. However, you must begin to take action for yourself. Women (sorry children with breasts) are attracted to successful and powerful men just like men are attracted to beautiful women. Your focus and objectives are to never lose that edge of being ambitious and successful. If your wife decides to act childish, as they usually do, let her go and never take her back.

Our goal as men is to achieve success, be a great provider and protector, and not an attention giver. You are not responsible for your wife's happiness. Do not fall for the nonsense of maybe you stop giving your wife attention that is why she is cheating. The needs and wants of women, same as men, are insatiable - and that means you can never satisfy anybody in life. Achieve your goals, create and make your dream happen and when you do get to the zenith of your career or goals, you would see the plethora of extremely beautiful women at your disposal beckoning to please you.

This is my advice to you, young men and men who are married. Greetings from Canada.

Greetings from UAE bro
I love that statement,u are not responsible for your wife happiness,,,
Na love , attention and I love you every day family wan chop ,,,,,,

These are things as a guy u supposed don tell your woman while still dating ,,a woman should know marriage no easy ,so if u day expect your man to day give u attention while e mate day hustle na she con kw
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by ledaman: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
don't tell her your findings yet...delete your contact from her phone also delete the man contact from her phone.save ur number with what she used to save the man number,Whatsapp her and confirm ur findings to really know what is going on between them.
Hmmm! Big time player grin grin grin
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by OdefaGirl(f): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gentlesoul96:

This is not the worst place to get advice.

Let me correct myself...."advice on marital infidelity" cheesy
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by MarrisManah(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:
Thank you all for all those words whether good or bad. I never knew we have smart guys and ladies here. After going through all the messages, I have learnt so many things here on how to caught a cheating wife red handed. I am going to adopt all techniques as advice so as to see to the truth.
After years of marriage and kids, after trying so hard to be a responsible man, nah nah.Will see to the end of it. It is just too obvious.
A quick one, what do you know about the man... Married.? Wife.? Kids..? business/job.? Financial worth..?
Maybe the man is feeding you and paying your rent.. grin
On a serious note, knowing what kind of man he is, will go a long way in chosing how to deal with the situation.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by ModestGal(f): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:
Saw a contact on her phone late last year, saved as aa1 and each time he wassup her it's either he calls her my friend or my love.

Confronted her but she denied, saying it's her customer that is owing her money. Been searching for the contact but couldn't find it again after then.

Recently, I searched on her phone while she was sleeping, went through her wassup again, saw a number saved as 3, had to checked on it, behold the profile picture is the same man. Funny part of it, each time she chat wit him, she deletes the chat at the end of it. Been mad since and about to confront.

Good for you, why checking your wife's phone
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by emmaodet: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
bukatyne:

Deleting chats and re-saving contacts is not been paranoid, let's say it as it is.

The issue is still very manageable if madam is willing to.

I don't get who you are alluding to be introverted here however, there is no excuse for the wife's behavior.

If your husband is boring, spice up the marriage with his money worst case. undecided

[b]Use the wrapper to cover your body, use your body to wrap the wrapper: the goal is to cover the [/b]body.

Ka ro idi maso, ka ro aso mo idi, koko nipe ki idi mati gbofo
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

Your wife has a sugar daddy. A married man too.
Time to talk
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Boss13: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
larryking540:

Greetings from UAE bro
I love that statement,u are not responsible for your wife happiness,,,
Na love , attention and I love you every day family wan chop ,,,,,,

These are things as a guy u supposed don tell your woman while still dating ,,a woman should know marriage no easy ,so if u day expect your man to day give u attention while e mate day hustle na she con kw

Greetings,

That is why I said women are children with breasts. Only children and vulnerable people, including elderly ones, need attention. And for women to say that because she is not receiving sufficient attention hence a good reason to cheat is ridiculous, disingenuous, baffling, and stupid. I am not surprised because I am yet to see a woman who accepts responsibilities and accountability. However, I am not saying creating beautiful memories with your wife or significant other isn't important, but that should not be the sole responsibility of a man - that is not a man's job. Young men must know this and not fall for the wild fantasies of these children with breasts because their fantasies will never stop and are even on high steroids with the advent of social media, Hollywood and Nollywood movies, and romantic novels.

Men should focus on their dreams and goals, and achieve them. Be a good provider to your family and protect your family from external influences and that includes potential male lovers.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Pravedk: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
I used this method some weeks back, best decision i did. Mama was banging a guy she keeps telling me was just a friend from work

greatme2good:

If you have a laptop, you can actually use WhatsApp web to get same message she's getting on her phone in the laptop at the same time. It's easy for you to do since you have access to the phone. Just to be sure of what is going on before confronting her.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Twoclans(f): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You sha want to put the blame on the man by force...úmúnwanyi

Rolls eyes

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by bukatyne(f): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
emmaodet:

Ka ro idi maso, ka ro aso mo idi, koko nipe ki idi mati gbofo

Thanks jare.

Once I know the proverb in 'English', I run with it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by larryking540: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Boss13:

Greetings,

That is why I said women are children with breasts. Only children and vulnerable people, including elderly ones, need attention. And for women to say that because she is not receiving sufficient attention hence a good reason to cheat is ridiculous, disingenuous, baffling, and stupid. I am not surprised because I am yet to see a woman who accepts responsibilities and accountability. However, I am not saying creating beautiful memories with your wife or significant other isn't important, but that should not be the sole responsibility of a man - that is not a man's job. Young men must know this and not fall for the wild fantasies of these children with breasts because their fantasies will never stop and are even on high steroids with the advent of social media, Hollywood and Nollywood movies, and romantic novels.

Men should focus on their dreams and goals, and achieve them. Be a good provider to your family and protect your family from external influences and that includes potential male lovers.
Am not yet married ,but I have vowed a woman can't change my dreams ,my goals and my ambition ,never ,they can add to it but tampering with it because of their wild fantasy can't happen ,
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Boss13: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
larryking540:

Am not yet married ,but I have vowed a woman can't change my dreams ,my goals and my ambition ,never ,they can add to it but tampering with it because of their wild fantasy can't happen ,

Great - focus on your dreams and achieve them. Women will come. The more you achieve your goals, the more you open the doors to access high valued women.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Boss13:

No offence but this is such a "white boy" approach.

This would work with Western women and not Nigerian women. You do this to a Nigerian woman and she will laugh at you behind closed doors for she will perceive you as being weak.

And seeing women as children with breasts.....hmmmm....that's a bit sexist and derogatory.

Like you said, communication is necessary but with no emotions attached. He should speak to her with enough evidence, punish her by detaching his emotions for awhile and focusing solely on the kids and take mental notes of her reactions.

She has to see that there will be consequences for such actions, both ways. Abstain from sex for a month or two.

She'd start to wonder a lot of things in her head and if she truly loves you, she'd start to feel guilty.

Now this is where you kick in the real talk (pour out your heart) and if her actions show no sign of guilt, then your marriage is almost over. You'd both have to save it, if it's worth saving.

And how you do that is by rebuilding from scratch

The keys to a happy marriage are as follows:

1) Communication
2) Perseverance
3) Knowing how to control your tongue
4) Appreciation
5) Respect
6) Loyalty
7) Don't stop learning especially positive things
8} Romance - this part, a lot of Nigerian men and women lack, out of laziness and selfishness. They always wait for the other party to start it first or always find someone to blame for not being romantic
9) Support - this includes taking care of responsibility without being told (no gender roles defined). And constantly looking to better yourself and your partner
10) Self Discipline - 95 percent of Nigerian men lack this. Blame it on their parents and constant desire for the pleasures of life without thinking about the future. Nigerian parents are letting their kids raise themselves without knowing it. That is why most Naija men have no control over sex, social media, money and power. They lose their minds and values when they are overwhelmed with too much of the aforementioned.
11) Possess a listening ear and a giving heart. -And this includes sacrifices
12) God - This is the most important part of all. If a man admires not the ways of Christ, teachings or discipline of the scriptures, he would have no balance and let himself be raised by the world

Best regards

A married man(a whooped one too) : smiley
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Lyns32uk(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
mobile-tracker app is one.
specialbobby:

Tell us one of the trusted spy app bro i need it
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Legendguru: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yes
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Viciyke00(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
don't tell her your findings yet...delete your contact from her phone also delete the man contact from her phone.save ur number with what she used to save the man number,Whatsapp her and confirm ur findings to really know what is going on between them.

Wisdom no go kill you my brother.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Boss13: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
WUdec:

No offence but this is such a "white boy" approach.

This would work with Western women and not Nigerian women. You do this to a Nigerian woman and she will laugh at you behind closed doors for she will perceive you as being weak.

And seeing women as children with breasts.....hmmmm....that's a bit sexist and derogatory.

Like you said, communication is necessary but with no emotions attached. He should speak to her with enough evidence, punish her by detaching his emotions for awhile and focusing solely on the kids and take mental notes of her reactions.

She has to see that there will be consequences for such actions, both ways. Abstain from sex for a month or two.

She'd start to wonder a lot of things in her head and if she truly loves you, she'd start to feel guilty.

Now this is where you kick in the real talk (pour out your heart) and if her actions show no sign of guilt, then your marriage is almost over. You'd both have to save it, if it's worth saving.

And how you do that is by rebuilding from scratch

The keys to a happy marriage are as follows:

1) Communication
2) Perseverance
3) Knowing how to control your tongue
4) Appreciation
5) Respect
6) Loyalty
7) Don't stop learning especially positive things
8} Romance - this part, a lot of Nigerian men and women lack, out of laziness and selfishness. They always wait for the other party to start it first or always find someone to blame for not being romantic
9) Support - this includes taking care of responsibility without being told (no gender roles defined). And constantly looking to better yourself and your partner
10) Self Discipline - 95 percent of Nigerian men lack this. Blame it on their parents and constant desire for the pleasures of life without thinking about the future. Nigerian parents are letting their kids raise themselves without knowing it. That is why most Naija men have no control over sex, social media, money and power. They lose their minds and values when they are overwhelmed with too much of the aforementioned.
11) Possess a listening ear and a giving heart. -And this includes sacrifices
12) God - This is the most important part of all. If a man admires not the ways of Christ, teachings or discipline of the scriptures, he would have no balance and let himself be raised by the world

Best regards

A married man(a whooped one too) : smiley

In all honesty, I do not see any difference from what you wrote to the practical approach I provided for him to take control of his marriage, protect the unity of his family and curb the excesses and stupidity of his wife. When you said the wife would laugh at him and consider him being weak, I am clearly lost and do not agree with you. Are you proposing alternative methods - I did not see any or do you consider him beating his wife, which I think does not solve the problem but may get him into trouble and possibly collapse his marriage.

I will not advise him to abstain from sex for a month - that's crap, but his wife has to go for a medical checkup at a hospital of his choosing and provide evidence. That is part of the consequences. Whether he chooses to have sex with the wife or not is completely up to him. However, his attitude and disposition toward his wife MUST completely change. He must hold her accountable and inform her the new changes are because she has lost his trust and has to earn it. The wife MUST now work to save the marriage and not pass that buck to him - as women usually do. He must continue to keep the wife on the edge by moving his attention to achieving his goals. The wife must either consider fighting to save the marriage or take her options of leaving. However, if he sticks to achieving his goals and increasing his earnings, the wife is left with no choice but to fight to keep her husband and family because the man is becoming a man of value.

Your proposed recommendations 1 - 7 should be in every healthy marriage. 8 (Romance) is overhyped and when you have a constructive discussion with couples, they clearly do not have a good understanding of what it even means. Appreciating each other and creating good memories is good but does not stop cheating or even unhappiness in women and don't forget women have mood swings and sometimes do not even know what they want. While your recommendation No 10 (Self Discipline) is important in every facet of life and success, you cannot teach one how to be discipline - that is a personal decision and choice. I also think your proposed recommendation no 12 is out of place and not an ingredient to a happy marriage. I also think it is part of the reason people do not accept responsibility for their marriages. If you want a happy marriage, couples MUST work hard to achieve it.

Finally - women are children with breast and I think I have explained the reason why I consider them to be children with breasts. You may find it derogatory or sexist or even include some of the fancy new terminologies feminist use these days such as misogynist. There is an abundance of evidence to show that women are children with breasts. It is now up to men to know when the woman in their lives is acting childish and call them on their BS and straighten them up.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Nfrank: 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

Spy on her WhatsApp chats
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by Gentlesoul96(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Let me correct myself...."advice on marital infidelity" cheesy

Maybe.... Just that some advice are reasonable and probably from those who have once have similar experience before
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by CsRockefeller(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pravedk:
I used this method some weeks back, best decision i did. Mama was banging a guy she keeps telling me was just a friend from work

Your wife?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by larryking540: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Boss13:

Great - focus on your dreams and achieve them. Women will come. The more you achieve your goals, the more you open the doors to access high valued women.

Sure man , definitely ,not dis sarcastic slay queen who bring drama to a guy's home
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by specialbobby(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lyns32uk:
mobile-tracker app is one.

Is it on playstore?
Nd how can i do the registration
Track the person when is in the same state with me
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by oshorstan(f): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nelso2:

I am a single man in a serious relationship with the most beautiful and loyal woman in the world. But I have come to observe something about babes. They need 1000% attention, else they will become friends with someone else. If you are dull, they will look for someone else to fill that void. If the guy is raw, you may lose your woman to his flirty words. Women loves gists...... Else the demon called Bestie will take her from you

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed by mechanics(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
zedegit:

You don't always take a woman's word at face value. Some can lie for Africa and use a few tears to garnish it and serve you.
You don't just generalise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.