Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1159592 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Urrch: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2020
Pee2Jay9:
But EE immigrants have been travelling to Canada, is it only students that can have corona? Abi covid is not the problem? The price of their tuition fee is only justified with the travel history and international exposure to be achieved.. They should think straight o cos we'll be spending more studying online, abi they'll share data.. Lol

Exactly, what if they frustrate the students with Post-study work permit?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Luckymama: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2020
Ysakaws1:

Please do you have an idea of how the VO will easily know? What if my brother uses my Dad’s international passport as identification for his sponsor, while I use my Dad’s national ID? That way, the identification documents cannot be traced to each other. I believe this can work, except if you know any other way a VO may use to identify that two sponsors are the same.

Like I previously said, my Dad is the only option for both of us. There is no other person he can send the money to. So we are just thinking of the best way to go about applying separately and using the same sponsor, without marring our applications.

Among the forms forms you will fill is one called family information form in which you will input the names and date of birth of all your family members- your parents and all siblings including half brothers or even step brothers. Whatever you fill in that form becomes your permanent record with the Canadian government so it is necessary that you fill it accurately. With that form the record will be clear that you guys are siblings and have the same person (your father) as Sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Noms11: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2020
So this Nairobi people just replied my inquiry mail I sent to them (generic reply).

Why can’t they just channel their energies to updating the statuses of our applications, negative or positive?!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lanrelala: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2020
I greet the gurus in the house. I want to reapply for a study permit. I have a sibling and his family in Canada who applied for asylum two years ago and it hasn't been approved. However, he is there working legally as their law permits those waiting for their approval to work.

In my first application, although he was in Canada then, I listed him as my sibling and wrote his address as being in Nigeria. I ordered GCMS note after denial and didn't see anything to indicate they figured it out or denied me because of him. We do not have the same surname. He uses my dad's first name why I am using my grandfather's name as surname.

Should I still list him as being in Nigeria on my reapplication? What are my chances? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by princejunaid(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2020
My advice to those who are applying for winter apply afJanuary..should wait till September 16 so as not to fall under this online wat so ever. I stand to be corrected it my idea are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Londonboi7960(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Nice one good question
Taisonlee:
Pls I want to ask from those that have undergone biometrics, is there anything I have to be aware of?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by owee: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Got my medicals updated to passed today after carrying out the upfront medicals on 1st August (and sending websform, emails). This came 2 days after completing biometrics (which is updated same day). Could this be a good sign that an AIP might be on the way?

[img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Urrch: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2020
owee:
Got my medicals updated to passed today after carrying out the upfront medicals on 1st August (and sending websform, emails). This came 2 days after completing biometrics (which is updated same day). Could this be a good sign that an AIP might be on the way?

[img][/img]

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Brownie1003: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2020
Good morning everyone, pls for those that have done their biometrics. How many copies of passport data page. I have two colored copies but these yours here are saying 3 copies. Pls is it true?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Brownie1003: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2020
*touts
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dguyindcorner(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2020
It's Access Bank sir.

I will appreciate any assistance from you sir.

Thanks.

femzyacess:

Ok give till end of next week or get someone you can be calling from treasury, what bank if thats ok ....so i can see if i can help out

cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by owee: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2020
Brownie1003:
Good morning everyone, pls for those that have done their biometrics. How many copies of passport data page. I have two colored copies but these yours here are saying 3 copies. Pls is it true?

Two copies required. Do not listen to them. You do not even need passports...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Urrch: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2020
owee:

He needs his passport
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by owee: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2020
Urrch:

He needs his passport

I actually meant passport photographs. You do need your international passport.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2020
Brownie1003:
Don't mind the TOUTS ooo

This is all u need for BIOMETRICS
- Biometric Instruction Letter (1 Copy - 3pages)
- Appointment letter (1 copy)
- Your International Passport
- 2 Coloured Copies of ur International Passport Data Page (Print this before going to the Center, cos if u don't , u would be left with no choice than to print it at an outrageous amount at the center

Visit the link below for BIOMETRICS EXPERIENCE AT the LAGOS CENTER (LEKKI)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/258#93163924

Note: Ignore any tout that comes to meet you that you need Passport Photograph, it is not needed. Once you have the above documents u are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Brownie1003: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2020
Okay. Thank you so much.
owee:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Brownie1003: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2020
T

Thanks.
Thank you. Much appreciated.
Lekiboboe:

Don't mind the TOUTS ooo

- 2 Coloured Copies of ur International Passport Data Page (Print this before going to the Center, cos if u don't , u would be left with no choice than to print it at an outrageous amount at the center

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/258#93163924

Note: Ignore any tout that comes to meet you that you need Passport Photograph, it is not needed. One you have the above documents u are good to go

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Don't mind the TOUTS ooo

Note: Ignore any tout that comes to meet you that you need Passport Photograph, it is not needed. One you have the above documents u are good to go

Honourable minister grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jskill(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2020
Please guys, where can one make the coloured copies of Intl passport.

Also, GCMS note has been ordered, is there still need to send email to know the status of application?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2020
Jskill:

Also, GCMS note has been ordered, is there still need to send email to know the status of application?

Thank you.
Go to a Business Center, or Cyber Cafe,
Its just your international Passport data page printed on a Piece of Paper

U can tell the person in charge to scan it for u, and then print it in coloured

Or u can scan it yourself on ur fone (using CamScanner) or u snap it with ur normal phone camera, then they will print it for u.....

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2020
Tonyodg:
Honourable minister grin
Mazi Tonyodg, I greet u smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by holluville: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2020
Jskill:

Thank you.

Just like @lekiboboe mentioned, you can get it done at any business center but if its not available in your area, black&white copy is also accepted cos that was what I used on Monday.

Just make sure it's bold and clear.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2020
holluville:

Just like @lekiboboe mentioned, you can get it done at any business center but if its not available in your area, black&white copy is also accepted cos that was what I used on Monday.

Just make sure it's bold and clear.
Really , Black & White is accepted ?cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by holluville: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Really , Black & White is accepted cheesy

Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2020
Brownie1003:

T

Thanks.
Thank you. Much appreciated.
U are welcome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2020
holluville:

Yes sir
Ok.Honorable, Roger that cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dameelee: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2020
Good morning my people smiley
I just got my medicals updated to PASS. I was a bit worried when people kept saying it takes just a few days and mine took a week... glad it has been updated now sha smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dameelee: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2020
UPDATE:
It has been updated now. Thank you so much for eagerness to help always kiss

Frankrobbn1:

Was it an upfront medical or medical request? If in the case of a medical request, kindly give it some time it will be updated on your MyCIC account. And on the condition that it is an upfront medicals, please scan and email the E-medical slip to IRCC.

Let me know if the problem persist and I'll provide you another viable option.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jermaineayo: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2020
Something tells me Canada will begin to issue study permits for Fall 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by zeb04(f): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2020
Please guys how do i address my letter of introduction from my company,i am submitting online.

do i just write to whom it may concern or a proper address.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by princejunaid(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2020
A I P should start dropping today is Thursday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.