Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1159226 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by situations: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2020
B
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
princejunaid:
A I P should start dropping today is Thursday.
omo na true o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Wifefo88: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Hello for those that got admission to centennial college please how did u pay ur tuition deposit and what is centennial college student account for payment

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by zill001: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2020
Pee2Jay9:
But EE immigrants have been travelling to Canada, is it only students that can have corona? Abi covid is not the problem? The price of their tuition fee is only justified with the travel history and international exposure to be achieved.. They should think straight o cos we'll be spending more studying online, abi they'll share data.. Lol

I think permanent residents and citizens are exempt from the travel restrictions and I agree with the belief that they need our tuition fees to keep their economy moving even if it's to allow students study online which is unfair on us and challenging as well

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by EzekielMab(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2020
Good morning,

Pls I want to ask something.

What if a company wants to sponsor your schooling , then they send the money to your account in order for me to pay the fees.

Does this still count as the school sponsoring ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dguyindcorner(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2020
Alright.

Gracias!
femzyacess:
sent you a dm , will connect u to someone who u can followup with

cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Bigwayne: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
I have seen paper applicants from India, UAE, receive AIP. I dont know about Nigeria but a GCMS note can help you and others determine if they are working on paper applications at all.
Miide2:

Hey frank do you advise paper applications since March To apply for gcms too ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Osemigho: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mobi22:

At least he got a refusal early .. some would wait for 6months only to get negative reply... May it never be our portion in Jesus name.

It is not a big deal to fail. The big deal is when you give up. Never give up on your dreams!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
damosh360:
Hello everyone kindly advice me. pls is it advisable to book for medicals exam when ones medical status reads; we are reviewing the results of yr medical exam despite d fact dat I've neither done any medical b4 or upfront medical. can I go ahead to bk for medical. I'm kind of confused

Please exercise a little more patience, you will be requested to undergo a medical exam shortly.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Jskill:

Thank you so much! Can one request for GCMS notes and also send them mail?

Yes you can do the both concurrently.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
owee:
Got my medicals updated to passed today after carrying out the upfront medicals on 1st August (and sending websform, emails). This came 2 days after completing biometrics (which is updated same day). Could this be a good sign that an AIP might be on the way?

[img][/img]

You only did an upfront medicals which was updated as "Passed". This in no way exhibit a positive sign on your application. You will have to wait until you receive an AIP letter from IRCC and afterwards you can request for your case notes.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dameelee:
UPDATE:
It has been updated now. Thank you so much for eagerness to help always kiss

Awesome!. The patient dog eats the fattest bone. Accept my congratulations in advance.

It will end in praise.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
zeb04:
Please guys how do i address my letter of introduction from my company,i am submitting online.

do i just write to whom it may concern or a proper address.

All letters should be addressed to the below address;

The Visa Officer,
High Commission of Canada,
4 Anifowoshe Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.

It will end in praise

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Tracy2020: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
Who got this mail from IRCC also?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
EzekielMab:
Good morning,

Pls I want to ask something.

What if a company wants to sponsor your schooling , then they send the money to your account in order for me to pay the fees.

Does this still count as the school sponsoring ?

I may not go into detail about your enquiry because we have addressed the issue of company sponsorship on countless occasions on this thread. However, I will advise that you should use a regular sponsorship (parents, siblings or uncle and aunt). Company sponsorship doesn't hold water when it comes to Canadian Study Visa application.

It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tracy2020:

I know someone who got same update from IRCC by 12:05am today. In the applicant's case, he has been called for medicals and also received an AIP letter. Most importantly, the update is an advise for international students regarding the two-stage process for study permit applications.

It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ayokaq: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tracy2020:
I received the same mail around 12am. I applied through paper application since March 3rd and dis all I could get from IRCC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jermaineayo: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mark my words people, Canada will issue study permits and open borders to international students commencing this Fall, 2020.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Mark my words people, Canada will issue study permits and open borders to international students commencing this Fall, 2020.

This is very certain and evident in several GCMS notes I have vetted recently from international students. There are so many applicants that have approved and it's due to the travel restrictions that the visa officer haven't dished out passport request (PPR). Hopefully, by September pending applications will start receiving positive correspondence from IRCC.

It will end in praise.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by owee: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

You only did an upfront medicals which was updated as "Passed". This in no way exhibit a positive sign on your application. You will have to wait until you receive an AIP letter from IRCC and afterwards you can request for your case notes.

It will end in praise.

Thanks for the feedback.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Miide2: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bigwayne:
I have seen paper applicants from India, UAE, receive AIP. I dont know about Nigeria but a GCMS note can help you and others determine if they are working on paper applications at all.

Mehn if they received AIP that means they are working on some paper applications

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Miide2: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ayokaq:

I received the same mail around 12am. I applied through paper application since March 3rd and dis all I could get from IRCC

Omo I applied March 4th and I got the same mail too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Londonboi7960(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nice One Congratulations
owee:
Got my medicals updated to passed today after carrying out the upfront medicals on 1st August (and sending websform, emails). This came 2 days after completing biometrics (which is updated same day). Could this be a good sign that an AIP might be on the way?

[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by degxyflexy: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Infact I did the print out of mine inside one office in the VAC back in 2018 ��
holluville:

Just like @lekiboboe mentioned, you can get it done at any business center but if its not available in your area, black&white copy is also accepted cos that was what I used on Monday.

Just make sure it's bold and clear.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Londonboi7960(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
I pray so ooo Same thing I heard it will all end in Praise
Jermaineayo:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
Londonboi7960:
I pray so ooo Same thing I heard it will all end in Praise
so na you be the London boy wey dey don de shout your name for here since cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by timilehinemmanu(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=Frankrobbn1 post=93241794]

Hello Mr Frank Please I actually applied to the university of Regina and I sent them all documents and I actually got a notice from them on Monday telling me to explain in PDF I haven't Attended any Post secondary School and I did I sent to them in PDF and my Portal hasn't given me any update go change from incomplete to complete and ready for review and i emailed my supervisor he has forwarded it to the international admission party but till now I haven't gotten any response please what should I do please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by timilehinemmanu(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=timilehinemmanu post=93282251][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tracy2020:
Received same last night
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by chloe3: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hello gurus in the house, please help me with a constructive approach to my situation. I applied for study permit since June 6th I have not heard from the embassy again after my biometrics request, I applied for GCM note today. After a thorough search online about the study permit application, I feel I did not support my application with enough home ties (documents). Here is my situation my mum and Dad is dead and we are 5 in the family aside from my step siblings which I didn’t include in my application. 3 of my siblings are not in Nigeria (one of them is my sponsor) and my sister here with me is married already with kids. On my application I presented a study leave and didn’t include a payslip or bank statement because my boss mostly pay me cash and do transfer sometimes. My dad left us with a gas station which I placed it on lease till 2021 to arrange the burial. I have original document for the property (land survey, building plan ) except the resolution of the company board member which is a photocopy(and i am the second in place to make decisions aside my dad) and original of CAC certificate. should I send this document through web form to support my application, which includes landed property, CAC registration which are all in my dads name? Please advise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mobi22: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=timilehinemmanu post=93282322][/quote]

Hello please I sent an email

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by timilehinemmanu(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=Mobi22 post=93283357]

I have replied you Ur email please check
And let talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.