Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1164934 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by lassky(m): 6:13am On Oct 02, 2020
Hello all, I hope everyone is doing great and staying safe. I just have a quick question. Is booking a biometric appointment mandatory? A friend of mine told me one won't be allowed into the VAC without a biometric appointment letter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by SKEPTA: 6:18am On Oct 02, 2020
lassky:
Hello all, I hope everyone is doing great and staying safe. I just have a quick question. Is booking a biometric appointment mandatory? A friend of mine told me one won't be allowed into the VAC without a biometric appointment letter.

yes it is..If you won’t be allowed to in the vac without a biometrics appointment letter.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 6:18am On Oct 02, 2020
Tobyy10:
Goodday y’all..i received a letter saying my statement of account is fraudulent (Which ais mot true)and was given a period of time to reply to this misrepresentation.. any advice on what to do and go about it?

Hello Tobyy10,

If its not, go to your bank and request for a MyBankStatement ID and Ticket PW for 1yr or the period which you'd printed initially.

Also, you can get the bank to use their official email to forward the new BS directly to the embassy accompanied with a reference letter in your defense/support. You should also do same with your email.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 6:20am On Oct 02, 2020
Engager69:

Oga my own Na say Wetin be your tweeter handle make I go find you �, cos obviously you active die there after seeing “feminist” lmao..

Lol. I'm not on twitter.
Me I no hate women o,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2020
Hello lassky,

You must book an appointment before you can give your biometrics at vfs.

On the day of your appointment, go with the following documents:

- 2 colored photocopies of the international passport you made your application with

- Your biometric instruction letter from IRCC (letter you received asking you to go for biometrics) - 1 copy

- Your appointment booking confirmation -1 copy
They’ll check this at the gate, if you didn’t book, you would not have this document and therefore, you would not be allowed in.

- A pen

- Your face mask

To book your appointment check the link below

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment

All the best

lassky:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by lassky(m): 6:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Thank you very much for this information!

Chocs:
Hello lassky,

You must book an appointment before you can give your biometrics at vfs.

On the day of your appointment, go with the following documents:

- 2 colored photocopies of the international passport you made your application with

- Your biometric invitation letter from IRCC (letter you received asking you to go for biometrics) - 1 copy

- Your appointment booking confirmation -1 copy
They’ll check this at the gate, if you didn’t book, you would not have this document and therefore, you would not be allowed in.

- A pen

- Your face mask

To book your appointment check the link below

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment

All the best

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2020
librangyps:

I saw max of 40days on their site. Wait it out a few more days.

for real?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chocs(f): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2020
Hello NwanyiOkpa

It must be frustrating to wait for so long.

Even if the normal processing time is 30 days, some applications take more than 30 days. The delay could be from IRCC in releasing it. If that is the situation in your case, the third party site wouldn’t be able to do anything but wait. Sometimes, they could raise a complaint to IRCC that the time limit has passed. But they’ll still have to wait.

If you haven’t contacted the 3rd party site you ordered from directly, please do so and see what they say.

I hope you get a response soon

All the best
NwanyiOkpa:

for real?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2020
kelvine95:
Good evening everyone. Thanks for the good work here.

I got a fully funded masters in Agriculture at Dalhousie University with research in Intelligent Engineering Systems. Resumption is in January 2021 but processing time is 27 weeks and I am not sure if the prof will eanna defer my funding to spring since my reseach is time based. So, I would love to ask the following questions;
1. Can I get a response faster than the 27 weeks?
2. I have over 1.3m in my acct at the moment, but I built it in a space of 4 months. Though I am getting about 29,100 CAD for first year and 23,1000 for second year from NSERC which covers the tuition which is about 18,500 CAD and reasonably the living expenses. So, hope the fact that I got this money in a space of 4 months won't raise eye brows? Then, can I remove let say 500k from this money after applying for visa? Do they confirm balance of acct at any point during the proccesing?
3. I am presently a data scientist but I don't plan to continue in that path, so I didn't take a leave of absence from my present company. But I am submitting my employment letter, my salary review letter and pension bank statement from PFA. Is this good enough proof of employment?
4. For home times, I am the fact that my mum, whom i am her only child is based in Nigeria, which is true. Also, i don't have relatives both nuclear and extended abroad. Moreso, I submitted the first page of land survey document of my mum's land. Then, aside that, I extensively spoke about the benefit of my research to Nigeria and I plan to add the fact that i was a president of my CDS group (got a plaque during NYSC as country ties that shows patriotism. Please I need your opinions on this.
5. Please any other advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot and God bless.

Hello kelvine95,

You have a good profile, kindly go ahead and apply. Ensure you work on your home ties. Social ties is good but that pointing to economic ties is better. Don't in anyway give the VO an impression that you won't come back.

If you have to touch the funds, ensure it can as well be readily accessed just in case an updated BS is requested. Though I think with your funding, this may not be applicable to you but be prepared to anything. Ensure that any lumpsum is well explained with efficient proof of its source.

BTW, the current time is 20 wks but its not always applicable to real time updates.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Oreafe,

Please, share your notes. The cause might be pointing to you.

I always advise people who have age, work experience (at most 3yrs) and Master (or Two or More Certificate) to go for EE. Its surer than SP.

All the best

This two or more certificate could be ND and HND right ? After WES evaluation.
I check the calculation yesterday with 3yrs work experience I got 471

If someone gets an ITA, is it a sure guaranty
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2020
Patty03:
Be sure to attach both MEDICAL REQUEST FORM and E-MEDICAL SHEET. You may want to put "Urgent" as the subject like i did in my case!

Hello Patty03,

This is just a contribution to your post. As often mentioned here, including the Medical Request Form isn't necessarily the reason why the Medical was updated. Nairobi VOs are known for delay to request, update or acknowledge the receipt of information. This doesn't mean the received information won't be added to the person's application. This can evidently be seen in the GCMS notes.

There are some other people who are in same dilemma but still got a response after a long wait for their medicals to be updated. However, its better to satisfy ones curiosity that wallowing away in wishes.

One love
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by silvamania: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2020
Please ooo

Am a civil servant applying for study permit into Canada

That form for temporary resident permit applications where they said have u ever held any government position

Will I need to fill this form cause am confuse with the world “”held”” cause am still active at work

Pls advice me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Good morning house please i have a question “Someone who has used two sponsors for two applications( not related in any way ) and got denied and now trying to put in a third application but going to use his brother as the main sponsor, please what advice would you give the person and how do you advice he goes about it ??!
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2020
oreafe:
Thank you so much guys.

Hello Choc.

I am 33, married with two children and fully employed. I studied history and international relations from a private Uni in Naija. I was going for a 2 years masters but i have a masters in peace studies and conflict resolution from NOUN. I graduated from my masters this year but from my B.A in 2010. we submitted aaallll possible documents and extra. landed properties, intro letters from banks, a senior colleague, and other business and employment documents. I have 10000 us dollars in my dom account and i submitted that statement. my annual tuition is 17m in naira.
my sponsor also submitted his payslip and letter of employment and business registration documents.

Gurus please i need your advise.
Since I am also looking to restrategise, please share ideas on cheapest schools in canada.

I have started the process of getting the GCMS notes. so fingers crossed.

My PR points dont look too great.

Hello Oreafe,

What's the duration of your program and if there is a subsequent year, how was meeting the financial implication demonstrated?

From your stated profile, it seems your annual fees is 17m and your sponsor's BS shows 20m? This outweighs the financial strength of your sponsor and the VO may not be so convince that the study is reasonable. Another area of notings may also come from how sufficient enough the coy of your sponsor (or you) yields revenue per annum. Most times, financial strength doesn't categorically end with the BS but begins with the type of documents provided to prove the efficiency of the source of funds.

The 10k in you Dom acct is good enough to cover your LE of a year, but what should be more of concern is how to get your sponsor to increase the available funds or you change to other cheap DLI that won't outweigh the financial strength of both your sponsor and you.

At 33; with LRWS 8777, 3yrs work exp., Master, Spouse Unaccompanied, your CRS score should be around 447 (I think). The current round of ITA as of 30th September is 471. You can as well try to Max out each IELTS band scores, learn French, get your spouse to evaluate with ECA and take IELTS exam to boost your score. If this is done right, you should be having a score close to 471 or slightly higher (I think). You can calculate it yourself to be sure. This may seem tedious or difficult but people are actually doing it and succeeding.

Please can you answer this questions;

1. How much does doing a Masters cost with NOUN (if possible kindly give a breakdown)

2. What is the program duration and is the lecture time schedule weekends (specify the day) and is it conducted online or in-person, or both

3. Any other information that may be relevant. Thank you as you answer.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2020
Chocs:
Hello oreafe,

With an annual tuition of 17m, the proof of fund you submitted is insufficient.

You are required to show 1 year tuition + at least 10,000 cad for your proof of funds. Let’s assume the over 10,000 cad in your account will be for your living expenses. Your husband pays 17 million for your tuition. He will be left with 3 million. Please note that you should also show 3,000 -4,000 cad for “others” which would take care of transportation and miscellaneous.

Hello Chocs,

In contribution to this, the bolded isn't a compulsory requirement. The 10k covers LE and other sundry needs. People only do this out of discretion and not doing this has no consequences for as long as the stated funds doesn't outweigh the Total Available Funds.

The extra 3 or 4k can as well be included to the Room and Board making it either 13 or 14k while the Other column remains blank. Note that there is no specified format in filling out this section.

I always find your posts interesting and insightful.

One love and Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2020
Tobyy10:

Not all the money..i paid my fees n a little was fr their business...

Hello Tobyy10,

Withdrawing money from the account isn't the reason why the VO said the BS is fraudulent. Some times "fraudulent" and issuing a Procedural Fairness Letter is another way of the VO requesting for an updated BS especially if some financial information or details ain't clear enough to their satisfactory, hence they tagged as fraudulent. See to my earlier post for suggestions on how you can go about it.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2020
dommakavelli:
If you're certain you didn't use a fake SOA then you're good.

Go to your bank with your parents and the letter from CIC. Ask the bank to write a letter confirming the authenticity of the SOA. The content should confirm opening and closing balance on the date it was printed. The letter should also include the date the account was opened, account number and account name. Make sure the letter has the signature of the branch manager, contact number, email and stamp.
They did not ask for a new SOA, so you don't need to submit a new one. If they need a new SOA, they will ask.

you should also get your parents to write a letter to confirm the authenticity of the SOA. And that they provided the SOA to you to support your application for SP. Tell them to include their contact details as well.

Then you should write a letter to deny their allegation. No need to write too much. Thank the VO for his/her time and for looking at your application. Assure the VO that the SOA is authentic and refer them to the supporting docs (letter from bank and your parent). Also include in your letter that the VO should not hesitate to contact you if they require additional information.
Conclude by saying you look forward to receiving approval for your SOA and thank the VO for his/her timely consideration of your application.
Shikena.

My bro!

I don't think a LOE would do too much without a new BS. What the VO want to see or do is to compare a new BS to the copy at their possession to double the grey areas they found the moniker wanting.

One love
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2020
Pseermuhel:
Good day everyone,

Please I need our help. I applied for my study visa in January and after waiting for almost 19 months I got my AIP last week.

Due to the long time line, I deferred my admission till June, 2021.

I received a letter of request from the embassy that I should provide my Letter of Acceptance that the one I have is no longer valid.

Please advice me, should I send the letter of acceptance with June or I should reach out to my school and ask them to help me shift it back to January, 2021.

And I want to know if Letter of Acceptance is the same as Admission Letter.

Thank you.

Hello Pseermuhel,

Send the most updated LOA (issued prior to deferring). On most occasions, the LOA and AL are used interchangeably.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by amobola: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Hi guys, for someone that has B.sc in Economics, M.sc in global governance & years of banking experience, what course/ school can be recommended that doesn't require GRE and also shows logical progression in career. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chukwubuikexo: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2020
MBA in University Canada West does not require GRE
amobola:
Hi guys, for someone that has B.sc in Economics, M.sc in global governance & years of banking experience, what course/ school can be recommended that doesn't require GRE and also shows logical progression in career. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Ckechi:
So I just got refused o. One of the bases for refusal was the VO was not convinced I would return to my home country based on my family ties in Canada and my home country. I have no family in Canada and was going alone so what does the 'family ties in Canada' part mean?

Hello Ckechi,

The statement means that your ties to your home country is weak which may not be reasonably or strong enough to compell your return. Trying improving on your HT before reapplying.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ckechi: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Ckechi,

The statement means that your ties to your home country is weak which may not be reasonably or strong enough to compell your return. Trying improving on your HT before reapplying.

All the best

Okay thank you. To reapply, do I need to get a new police certificate? Because it's only valid for 3 months and it already expired. And what other documents will I need to support home ties...my mother is the only immediately family I have here, the rest are extended family.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2020
chloe3:
@Justmellow @Frankrobbn @Chocs @Osemigho @Frathermathy and other gurus in the house. Application Timeline submitted june 7th, biometrics request june 8th, biometrics done September 10th, refused August 23rd. Admission differed to January 2021. Please i need your contribution towards my Visa application which was refused on the 23rd of August 2020. I intend to reapply this October. My application was refused from Ho chin min secondary office/ primary office Nairobi and the refusal reasons from my gcms note was ;

Applicant is a 27year old single Male citizen of Nigeria. Applicant is employed as asst project manager. Applicant holds a bsc. In technical education. Applicant is applying to study project management in Centennial College in Toronto.
I have considered the information provided by the applicant, given applicant previous education/employment history and the high cost of studies in Canada, this doesn't appear to be a logical progression of study/career. Given the economic motive to remain in Canada, the applicant incentive to remain in Canada may outweigh there ties to their home country. Weighing the factors in the application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for there stay. Application refused: ties, purpose.

Firstly, The visa officer referred to the post graduate certificate program as Diploma. I also choosed College certificate on the imm1293 form.
Documents attached was;

1. The imm forms ( on my family form i stated my dad and mum was dead. We are six in the family aside my dad and mum. One is dead, 3 abroad(2 US citizens and the other in dubai) and 2 in Nigeria (me and my elder sister).

2. My sister (US CITIZEN) as my sponsor with over $52k as bank statement balance with her drivers license and letter stating she will support me with CAD 42k yearly ( my tuition fee is CAD25k).

3. My study leave letter from the company i worked, payslip was not attached because of Irregularities in payment and most time from my boss account (who is our family friend)

4. My certificates (NYSC and BSC)
5. Police clearance certificate.
6. Letter of explanation, clearly stating that my intention for the study was to advance in my career and gain knowledge/promotion in the office as i read technical education in school and now doing project management.

I want to re-apply with exact documents/details(am now 28yrs) and adding few documents to it ;
1. New Bank statement, new sponsorship letter.
2. Letter of recommendation from my chief
3. Letter of recommendation from my HOD in school and Certificate of Service (recommendation) as a trainee engineer from my PPA during service
4. Affidavit from court stating i will return back home upon completion of studies or expiration of status in Canada.
5. My Landed property( worth #3.5m.exactly when i graduated. Dad bought in my name documents where concluded after his death 4months after.)( is it important i explain my dad bought me the land before his demise or i should just present it, because that was my final year in school and my birth month the documents where concluded).
6. My dad landed property(with C of O and land survey plan but no exact cost of it as it was bought in the 1990s).
7. My Dad company (C.A.C.) document showing am a director on the article of association as the second highest shareholder and also affidavit of resolution of board of directors after his death in court stating me as acting chairman done in 2017.( note other documents are original but i can only find the photocopy of the memorandum of association and hope i can present it without tax clearance).

Can this new documents help my application to address the concerns(refusal reasons) of the VO, please advise and if i should remove a document so as not to confuse the VO or complicate my SP.
Thank you

From my cousin. #help.

Hello Chloe3,

From what seem to be stated in the VO's notes, the two point refusal reasons should be critically addressed using the concerns in the notes. All what seems to be done is try to rework and improve more on the letter. The raised concerns should be properly spelt out. You may want to look out how your personal funds too.

The cost of your education is way to high and there should be need to tell the VO how the cost is intended to be offset and its benefits that warrants a whooping 25k for a certificate program.

Hint:

1. Address your HT from an economic standpoint and ensure to demonstrate good level of establishment in your CoR or HC. Don't just dump any document.

2. Focus on improving your letter. This should properly explain the purpose of any added documents and the economical benefit of the course towards your career or current place of work (if you are not underemployed).

3. Address your financial status. Demonstrate that aside your sister's funds, you are capable of meeting certain of your financial needs especially your LE. Include your BS.

25k is a whole lot of money, at least make a payment to your prospect DLI.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2020
NairaLuck:

This two or more certificate could be ND and HND right ? After WES evaluation.
I check the calculation yesterday with 3yrs work experience I got 471

If someone gets an ITA, is it a sure guaranty

Hello NairaLuck,

Yes, it is. I don't think you simulated your score correctly arriving at 471 with 2 or more certificate (except your Age and IELTS score gave you the more points). Post AOR., there's almost possible assurance that an approval is certain only if there is no documentation error(s).

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Ckechi:

Okay thank you. To reapply, do I need to get a new police certificate? Because it's only valid for 3 months and it already expired. And what other documents will I need to support home ties...my mother is the only immediately family I have here, the rest are extended family.

Hello Ckechi,

PC isn't a compulsory document for SP application. However, if you feel the need to include one, get a new copy. For your HT., assess your personal situation and environment, and make use of any ties that properly relates to you or connect with you most. Ensure not to only settle for social ties, also demonstrate it from an economic angle.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Natase: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2020
Greetings everyone,

please has anyone gotten AIP, but no Medical Request?.

applied - June 10
biometric request - June 11
biometric done - August 7
AIP received - Sep 7
no Medical Request

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2020
sleekcheek:
Hi Just Mellow,

I can have my dad send the money to me instead. If my dad sends the sum of 4m to me does it mean it is a cosponsored application? For the letter of support do you mean a sworn affidavit of support or just a letter from my dad explaining his reason for supporting me? Also do I need to get my dad's bank account statement or will the letter of support suffice.

Hello Sleekcheek,

It won't be a cosponsored and all that he should give to you is a Letter of Support. All other financial and required documents should only come from you.

If you feel to include the BS of your father to demonstrate the history where the money is coming from, then there will be no harm including it, especially if his BS have low turn overs.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by kelvine95: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello kelvine95,

You have a good profile, kindly go ahead and apply. Ensure you work on your home ties. Social ties is good but that pointing to economic ties is better. Don't in anyway give the VO an impression that you won't come back.

If you have to touch the funds, ensure it can as well be readily accessed just in case an updated BS is requested. Though I think with your funding, this may not be applicable to you but be prepared to anything. Ensure that any lumpsum is well explained with efficient proof of its source.

BTW, the current time is 20 wks but its not always applicable to real time updates.

All the best

I have written my LOE, I would be glad if you can take a look. Thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by skull4eva: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2020
@vibrant 99 @fattermathy @osemigho @ frankrobben please i received my GCMS notes sept 15th and i saw the refusal reasons which i posted here to and i was advised accordingly, I have differed to winter 2021 but till now i have not got the official IRCC Mail for the refusal and i need to reapply as soon as possible. What can i do?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by remzor(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Hi honorable remzor,

I doubt if you will get any at such amount, but u can await other response as regards that...

Your CGPA ain't sufficient for an M.SC, 2nd Class Upper is the Minimum requirement for Masters in Canada

A PGD or PG. Cert in Accounting or relating program is your best Shot

Check the link below for Schools (Universities) offering PGD in Accounting programs, google them one after the other & check for their their respective International Tuition
https://www.universitystudy.ca/search-programs/?k=Accounting&program_level_merged=Graduate+level+certificate%2Fdiploma&program_language=ENGLISH

You can also check the link below for Colleges in ONTARIO province offering PG.Cert Programs in Accounting, google them one after the other & also check for their respective International Tuition
https://www.ontariocolleges.ca/en/programs/search?q=accounting&page=0&by%5BProgramCredentialEnglish%5D%5B0%5D=Graduate%20Certificate

Finally,
Google the following Graduate Programs (Post Baccalaureate & Post Degree Diplomas) in Accounting Programs at BRITISH COLUMBIA schools

- Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Accounting
@Okanagan College, Kelowna, British Columbia

@Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia

@Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Surrey, British Columbia

- Post-Degree Diploma in Accounting (PDD-A)
@Langara College, Vancouver, British Columbia

- Post-Degree Diploma in Accounting Studies
@Douglas College, New Westminster, British Columbia

- Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Accounting & Finance
@Douglas College, New Westminster, British Columbia
thanks for ur swift response bro. The school fees are on the high side. Do u think I should go for express entry ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by sneagolben: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=Frankrobbn1 post=94200710]

Hello guys I have a question, i want to know if I have to do a medical for my study visa? If yes can I do it upfront? Thanks in anticipation of your most valued answers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.