Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1164927 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wifefo88:

I already got the confirmation from the bank and sent it to the school but they said they have not received the payment yet
Remind them this week about it, and don't forget to Upload the Evidence of Payment on your Profile on the Ontario College International Portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by HorlarJP: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
dayjeee:
Who is going to Cape breton University here?

I AM!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by HorlarJP: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
I collated this to track the current trend as concerns SP processing. If you notice a mistake or want to add you timeline, copy this, do the addition/correction and Paste.It shall end in Praise!

February
owolabia (paper application since February
Kakokako (Feb 14)

March
Cyndieee

June
Ifelajulo

July
SKEPTA (applied july 16th)
bisolaemilia

September
Elizdee (APPLIED on 11th SEPT WITH PREVIOUS BIOMETRIC)
Adeenzo (APPLIED on SEPT 7th WITH PREVIOUS BIOMETRIC)
1oak has been asked to provide IELTS to process as NSE

Oct applicants
Legacyedition:
MadeMan01 (9th oct with upfront medical)
silvamania (did upfront medical)
Longjonjoe (did upfront medical)
iampaulsmith (oct 19th)
Debbyiiii (oct 28th)
JohnErrin Oct 29th for jan 18th resumption)
mankind5050
kelvine95
OtunbaTee
OBANLABAMIDELE2 (2nd oct)
Awys (Oct 12th)

Nov
Sharonyeah
Time2soar
Xtremlov (Nov 28th)
HorlarJP (Did biometrics Nov 5)

I collated this to track the current trend as concerns SP processing. If you notice a mistake or want to add you timeline, copy this, do the addition/correction and Paste.It shall end in Praise!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
@Legacyedition how far? Any latest for October application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nyenyenwq(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good evening all, please is there anyone here going to University of Saskatchewan for Winter 2021 term or who is already in Saskatoon? Please indicate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Wifefo88: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
dayjeee:
when were you debited and what bank?

I went to the bank on nov 17 and my sponsor was debited on nov 19 in the morning and I was given a confrimation slip union bank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Wifefo88: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Remind them this week about it, and don't forget to Upload the Evidence of Payment on your Profile on the Ontario College International Portal

I will keep reminding them..I have already uploaded it.
Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by evergold(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
richG:
Good evening.
Please what are the documents to send for a minor's PPR?
Does anyone have an idea?

My sister's child got a PPR and we are not too sure about what to attach since there was no biometrics.

How will the child's consent be filled and signed too?

My wife and I signed the consent forms. We added everything that we added to our own. The only other thing we added was the payment receipt generated by bank.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LGDON: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good Evening Everyone.

Please, I need advice from good people here. I have BSC Accounting 2.2 in Nigeria university and MSC Business Administration in European university.

I want to apply for a program to immigrate to Canada. I'm kind of confused on which program to chose because I don't want another business incline course. I wanted something related to information technology.

Also, I want to know the type of program that would earn me study visa easily.

If you know any program or school, please recommend.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by robot001: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Eilenora:
Hello All,

So I hear students with a 1 way ticket are not eligible for PTA. Does anyone know why? How do you get your funds? Black market?

Generally to use PTA you must have return ticket. So If you don’t have return ticket your next best option is black market which is more expensive.

Or if you know any one that has Dollar account @ hand and willing to sell for you cheap.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jesusrules24: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
I have been approved and would like to apply for my children so they can join me after I land.

What kind of visa should I apply for?

Please help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ijeanwuli: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
I submitted my bank statement for my personal account and 6months normal bank statement for my sponsors.
Goodbetterbest:

Was it mybankstatement you submitted before or normal statement?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ijeanwuli: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yes, that is the response the call agent gave

Legacyedition:

Are you sure of this IELTS academic? .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by chuksinfotech: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good Morning Guys, Please what is your take when[b] someone Totally Unrelated to you and to be precise a Canadian National and ClassMate[/b] is willing to sponsor you. for your Visa application and mind you I was Denied Study Permit in September due to lack of Sufficient Funds

Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Longjonjoe: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
5 days to IELTS exams.
I just want to get this over with.

University of Regina students, email me lets create a group on whatsapp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by RxOtunba: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hello house,

I presently work in a community pharmacy and I intend goin for MS biotechnology which is an industry related program. Considering the fact that I might not come back to that same job or might come back but not stay so long before I get a better job in the pharmaceutical industry. Which is better for me;

-Study Leave with pay or without pay?

-In my LoE, can I state that I will immediately come back to my present job since I have a study leave, then be in search of industry jobs in like xcene research, nimr e.t.c
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by mantleouchtele: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
mantleouchtele:

Hi Miss C, I am going to Royal Roads University
p

Please what’s your email address? I tried to PM you but it seems it was not successful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by foje: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thanks alot, u made my day.

I have been scheduled

iampaulsmith:
It’s better you book your appointment online, it is easier and faster. Follow this link to do so

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-AppointmentWave1/Account/RegisteredLogin?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+yzShCR5+RPxbigEFl/W14/B2caAAJ+pjEGG2r7ohd6rA==

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
MadeMan01:
@Legacyedition how far? Any latest for October application?

They are just knacking us NSE.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nastan: 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wifefo88:

I already got the confirmation from the bank and sent it to the school but they said they have not received the payment yet

You need not to panic, however the delay concerning. sometimes delays of this nature can be experienced in the course of remitting funds through wire payment. But if the beneficiary bank has not received the fund after 3working days and/or has not contacted your bank on their inability to apply the fund in the Beneficiary's Account. At this point instruct your bank to activate "tracer", in order to locate where the fund is and possibly recall the fund if the challenge can't be resolved. Note that this service (tracer or recall) comes at a cost.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
recxa:

Really? Has she booked an appointment already?

Yes she did her medical the same day she got the letter and it reflected in her account as completed same day
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Baphil:
Please a few questions to you Time2soar:
1. Did the questions you answered generate medical request form for your wife?
2. If no, is she still going on to do medicals?
3. Are you going with children? If yes, are they also doing medicals?

My brother is confused on this issue. His family is accompanying him for his two year course but the questions did not generate medicals for his wife and 2 children under 14 years.

Your answers would help a great deal please.

We both did upfront medical and submitted it with our application, the question I answered created the place to attach upfront medical result sheet for her
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by kelvine95: 2:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Ijeanwuli:
My friend in Canada helped me call to find out the IELTS for NSE. The agent that attended to him told him its Academic.

My request letter did not include the 30k cad bank statement.

I guess they are comfortable with evidence of funding provided.

I have booked the ielts academic. I selected a centre in yaba to take the computer delivered test so that i can get my results in 3 to 5 days

Did you upload your 1year bankstatment via mybankstatement service?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by joyenaholo11(f): 2:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Please send me the link too, I’m going to Conestoga.

MOKENN:
PLS SEND ME THE TELEGRAM GROUP LINK TOO. I AM HEADING TO CONESTOGA

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Elizdee: 4:01am On Nov 30, 2020
Goodmorning..

Please who is going or has applied to Algoma University??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by DonRomeo(m): 6:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Please has anyone gone through the NSE procedure? I could not find it on CIC website. I do we access it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dayjeee(m): 6:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Wifefo88:

I went to the bank on nov 17 and my sponsor was debited on nov 19 in the morning and I was given a confrimation slip union bank
It should have gotten there except there is an issue applying the funds in their account. Please follow up with the school this week advised by lekiboboe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dayjeee(m): 6:31am On Nov 30, 2020
HorlarJP:

I AM!!
pls lets connect, will pm you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LGDON: 6:47am On Nov 30, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Hello,

Your 2.2 qualifies u for a PGD/PGC.

Since BIZ Admin is ur field of Discipline, then its advisable u do a PGD/PGC course related to it so as to show Progression

U applying for a sch. Depends on when u gonna be thru with ur NYSC, if u will be finishing ur youth service around MAY 2020, then I feel u should be able to process admission for the FALL (September Intake) 2020. But if u are not going to be thru by that time, then u have to be looking at Winter Intake (January 2021)

Check out this PGC or PGD program on
Business and Information Technology related Program categories at Cambrian College. Sudbury , Ontario

Business Analytics
Human Resources Management
International Business Management
IT Business Analysis
Project Management
Public Relations
Supply Chain Management

https://cambriancollege.ca/pathways/graduate-certificate-opportunities/

Visit the link above and Search for Business , Finance related Graduate Certificate program in all colleges In Ontario

https://www.ontariocolleges.ca/en/programs/search?q=businesss&page=0&by%5BProgramCredentialEnglish%5D%5B0%5D=Graduate%20Certificate

U can also check for Colleges in other Provinces,for their PGD/PGC prog.

Just make sure the sch. U gonna be choosing is a DLI (Designated Learning Institute).. Very Important

Check the attachment below for a LIST Compilation of PGC/PGD programs and colleges

........good luck

Hi

Please, I need advice from good people here. I have BSC Accounting 2.2 in Nigeria university and MSC Business Administration in European university.

I want to apply for a program to immigrate to Canada. I'm kind of confused on which program to chose because I don't want another business incline course. I wanted something related to information technology.

Also, I want to know the type of program that would earn me study visa easily.

If you know any program or school, please recommend.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blavkmaann: 6:59am On Nov 30, 2020
GOOD MORNING MY NEIGHBORS!

Another week for another set of “congratulations” to go round!

God no go shame us!

Just keep hope alive!

Ehen.... so I was asking.....I checked Ethiopian, Emirates and all These flights....e cost die!

I been wan confirm, God is good no dey go Canada, even if na to reach Ontario junction then we will use bike to reach Toronto?

Please I need answers

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2020
Nyenyenwq:
Good evening all, please is there anyone here going to University of Saskatchewan for Winter 2021 term or who is already in Saskatoon? Please indicate

Me! Going, hopefully!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.