Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1155519 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by RxOtunba: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Okay, thanks!
Chukwubuikexo:
Your study leave letter might state “for the duration of his studies" rather than being specific, but 17 months is ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by robot001: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
rebecausoro:

In transit from VI to Lekki Phase 1 for over one week? What's wrong with VFS sef? We paid for this thing and even overpaid sef. It's so sad that the Nigerian factor has rubbed off VFS Lagos.

I don no if they are using boat to carry this thing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by rebecausoro: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayobami2001:
I get but to be honest, being all stressed up won’t help too. When I even began the whole study permit application, I just focused on other daily tasks for the entire 3 months and it all worked out by God’s Grace. Waiting one extra week won’t hurt after all these months...same strategy, I will focus on other things. I get your anxiety tho since you bought your ticket, you can keep trying to reach them. God will perfect everything.

My exam starts next week after three months of online learning. I booked a flight for Saturday already. I've paid for quarantine plans sef. I've made concrete plans that would go to waste if I don't travel this week. VFS is just making me stressed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by robot001: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
rebecausoro:

My exam starts next week after three months of online learning. I booked a flight for Saturday already. I've paid for quarantine plans sef. I've made concrete plans that would go to waste if I don't travel this week. VFS is just making me stressed.

Have you tried calling today ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dora14: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ejiod:
Abeg who get the form for Collection of passport.

I do, please send an email

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by rebecausoro: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
robot001:

Have you tried calling today ?

I have. They are not reachable on any medium. Even email, they won't reply. How can you be with my passport and you can't tell me what's really going on?

I tried chatting with them earlier and the agent didn't say anything.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MissMC: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
I got the message on the 16th.

Pimp04:
Hi, please what date did you receive the 4th email from vfs concerning passport received at ircc and under processing?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
kelvine95:

ieltliz, she has a website. And I also took the free IELTS practice test on their website. That's all I used. But then, the most important prep method to the best of my knowledge is practicing. Practice as many listening and reading as you can. then master the different writing questions and go through model answers. Speaking to me is just normal conversation, just be free and speak correctly.

Thanks boss.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Pls I need someone to give me the VFS contact no ,we submit passport since Nov 3rd, yet to receive it,only got mail that it's in transit to Canada Application center!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by jdoe28015: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
I called them today, twice. The lady that picked up said she didn’t have that information and that the person to give that information was not around and I should call back. It was just a waste of my airtime

rebecausoro:

I have. They are not reachable on any medium. Even email, they won't reply. How can you be with my passport and you can't tell me what's really going on?

I tried chatting with them earlier and the agent didn't say anything.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ejiod(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Dora14:

I do, please send an email
Please check your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olayinkaji(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
JosephYemsol:
George brown best, then Humber college. Others follow

Alright thanks much. I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by oginnite(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
I got a NSE letter from IRCC to submit IELTS and MYBANK Statement before 26th December that i may be eligible for NIGERIA STUDENT EXPRESS. Please what should i do next? I dont know the where to submit it as i have check the CIC portal and there is no section for the NSE. Please Help
Time2soar:

Yes, if you get NSE letter from IRCC it means your application is still on track and you should try and submit the requirements for it because it will increase your chances of approval. Try not to ignore it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Oghogho1313: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
oginnite:
I got a NSE letter from IRCC to submit IELTS and MYBANK Statement before 26th December that i may be eligible for NIGERIA STUDENT EXPRESS. Please what should i do next? I dont know the where to submit it as i have check the CIC portal and there is no section for the NSE. Please Help

When did you apply? Trying to figure out how long it takes from when one applies to when the NSE letter could possibly be sent.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Tiarazz10010: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mehn! Omo x 10000000 for this vfs lagos. You literally dial a call center line 40 times before reaching an agent! Every single day.

Counterfoil dropped on Thursday till now nothing.

Cancelled my trip already no point hoping they’ll have sense and be professional
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Byefelicia: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Anon123:

Medical request comes if you pass the eligibility review. So thats what you should be praying for

Oo thank you very much... you always coming through with answers for me (big smile) let me start changing my prayer point and direct it properly now Lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by olasubomy: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
oginnite:

Hi Oginnite,

Log into your account and click on submitted applications, then scroll down, you will see a space created by IRCC for your to upload the request.( with a deadline date against it). The letter sent to you by IRCC will also have that detailed guide, read it well again.

All the very best and it will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kakokako: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good afternoon dearies,
Please o, I understand what's going on here. Since morning I have not been able to log into my online account, is there anyone having the same challenge?

Though I'm expecting an update, but I don't know if it's a general issue, I don't want to assume
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JosephYemsol(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=Time2soar post=96589845]

Yes, if you get NSE letter from IRCC it means your application is still on track and you should try and submit the requirements for it because it will incrhey
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JosephYemsol(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Time2soar:

Yes, if you get NSE letter from IRCC it means your application is still on track and you should try and submit the requirements for it because it will increase your chances of approval. Try not to ignore it

Thanks so much. So 20 days processing as they claim then... grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
oginnite:

Please if have the requested docs, try and send across via webform otherwise ignore and be patient for a month before your application will resume processing under the normal channels.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kakokako:
Good afternoon dearies,
Please o, I understand what's going on here. Since morning I have not been able to log into my online account, is there anyone having the same challenge?

Though I'm expecting an update, but I don't know if it's a general issue, I don't want to assume

its working now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kakokako: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Anon123:

its working now

Thank you!

But nothing has changed here, yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kimkalash

Check your IRCC account if your application status has changed to "approved".
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Akannitommy: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Same thing here but I was able to sign in a few minutes ago finally. I see changes to my status changed from "submitted" to "Application/Profile updated" and then to "Approved". But am unable to view the full application page. It goes off to "Bad gateway". I think they are working on it.

Kakokako:
Good afternoon dearies,

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Oluoxide2(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
JosephYemsol:
George brown best, then Humber college. Others follow

Hello JosephYemsol

Please, what did you use in determining your rating? Have you done admission with them before or what? I asked because am processing admission with humber presently.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Honney85: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good evening dear nairalanders, please is there anybody going to SAIT this December? Kindly reach out biko 'cos e come de be like na only me de go the school here o.

Or if you can add me to any SAIT group.....I will really appreciate it. A girl has plenty questions about the quarantine plan. Please HELP ME!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kakokako: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Akannitommy:
Same thing here but I was able to sign in a few minutes ago finally. I see changes to my status changed from "submitted" to "Application/Profile updated" and then to "Approved". But am unable to view the full application page. It goes off to "Bad gateway". I think they are working on it.

Thanks bro. I've been able to log in, no update; still the Bad getaway something
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kimkalash: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yes ooooooo but i ve not been able to see full details. Bad gateway oooo
fratermathy:
Kimkalash

Check your IRCC account if your application status has changed to "approved".

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kimkalash: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Back to Application profile updated but that was some respite
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kimkalash:
Yes ooooooo but i ve not been able to see full details. Bad gateway oooo

Everything will be sorted out between now and tomorrow. Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kimkalash: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thanks bro. Really hope this ends in praise. Hoping the best comes ooo. All the best guys
fratermathy:

Everything will be sorted out between now and tomorrow. Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.