Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad (4203 Views)

Efe Ejere's Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana, 36 Pals Squad, Others Storm Delta / Meet Babawande, The Billionaire Whose Company Bought 50 Planes / Meet The Billionaire Who Is Building The Second Largest Refinery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 5:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Goddys:
The fact is that it is extremely hard. You need to have a unique business idea that can solve problem of humanity like discovering of coronavirus vaccine and selling it to top pharmaceutical company or a robot that can give one the type of hairstyle one desires. Even billionaires have a haircut and if there's such, it can sell

If you have a huge inheritance, it is also possible through hedge fund and buying of certain stock by predicting their volatility if you have an insider information before you invest in a stock but it is a crime.

You need a special grace from God too.

Only millionaire pharmaceutical companies would be able to discover coronavirus vaccine
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2020
phr33man:
I strongly believe one can become whatever he wants to become irrespective of the odds around.

If people are still becoming millionaire from zero with these odds, nothing stops them to become billionaires than themselves. Though, it's not that easy. You just to repeat what you did from zero to millionaire but harder with God's favour, you are there. It's easier for youths who are into entertainment,sports , IT(you just need that unique idea to break even). Other businesses may strive to get to this point these days sha. But with the right innovative continuously growing idea(from God) and good strategy of execution, you are there.

Cobhams Sef acknowledge God for him song " Give me one hit song).
Sport, IT, Entertainment, I agree. Are you in any of this field? How are you planning to become a billionaire?
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by grandstar(m): 6:00am On Apr 27, 2020
Oga, there are far more important things than becoming a billionaire. Money isn't everything.

Yes, it's possible to become a billionaire with nothing as the highly paid oil guy showed you.

Haim Saban, an Israeli billionaire were so poor growing that they shared a house with prostitutes. For most billionaires from wretched backgrounds, white collar jobs were usually the foundation their wealth was founded on. I'm talking of those from wretched backgrounds.

Some like the Domino's pizza guy who partly grew up in an orphanage with his brother because at a time, his single mum couldn't afford to take care of them, did not follow that route. He and his brother got some capital and just started the business.

Before long, his brother lost interest and he bought the brother out. He later started franchising the restaurant and soon had thousands of restaurants worldwide. He later sold the company for $1b

Today, at least in Nigeria, if no white collar work is forthcoming, your laptop can be your starting point. There are freelancers here who make half a million or more on Fiverr and Upwork monthly.

The only problem is scaling. You may find it difficult scaling the business because it is mostly sweat equity. You'll need to add more and more hours. If it takes you 10 hours a day to make half a million, how many hours to make 5m? 100 hours. Can you work 100 hours a day?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2020
naijacutee:
The reason there aren't too many billionnaires is that people who have broken into that level of earning have a completely different mindset.

Nobody will make that sort of money copying others or doing the same things others are doing. That kind of money is made by networking (not just networking to beg, but networking to be of value to billionaires).
I absolutely agree, networking is great, but do you think billionaires would want to network with a poor youth?
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 6:09am On Apr 27, 2020
grandstar:
Oga, there are far more important things than becoming a billionaire. Money isn't everything.

Yes, it's possible to become a billionaire with nothing as the highly paid oil guy showed you.

Haim Saban, an Israeli billionaire were so poor growing that they shared a house with prostitutes. For most billionaires from wretched backgrounds, white collar jobs were usually the foundation their wealth was founded on. I'm talking of those from wretched backgrounds.

Some like the Domino's pizza guy who partly grew up in an orphanage with his brother because at a time, his single mum couldn't afford to take care of them, did not follow that route. He and his brother got some capital and just started the business.

Before long, his brother lost interest and he bought the brother out. He later started franchising the restaurant and soon had thousands of restaurants worldwide. He later sold the company for $1b

Today, at least in Nigeria, if no white collar work is forthcoming, your laptop can be your starting point. There are freelancers here who make half a million or more on Fiverr and Upwork monthly.

The only problem is scaling. You may find it difficult scaling the business because it is mostly sweat equity. You'll need to add more and more hours. If it takes you 10 hours a day to make half a million, how many hours to make 5m? 100 hours. Can you work 100 hours a day?

Your cohesion isn't clear bros. Are you saying its not possible or saying its possible.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 6:19am On Apr 27, 2020
There's this math, I used while in school, if you aim an A, you will either end in an A or a B. Aim HIGH. You might be our next billionaire
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2020
What's your experience
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 7:27am On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:
Hey Nairalanders, kindly share your thoughts

Is it possible for someone to become a billionaire, someone from no where, not from a rich family, with no one to help?

Some people would say, why aiming to be a billionaire? There's this math, I used while in school, if you aim for an A, you will either end in an A or a B. You might be our next billionaire, aim HIGH

Can an individual later on in his/her life achieve this status through consistent hardworking/smart working?
Or is it only through LUCK that the individual can become one, all these Nigerian billionaires didn't start from a rich family.

Please, don't compare with white people because I know they already have an enabling environment once they are diligent, focused and smart working.
I'm talking about a typical Nigerian youth, from a poor/average home.
I know some billionaires from wretched homes that became one, but he was oppurtuned to get a job with NNPC or oil company, and from there he started having his oil mining whatever.

In this 21st century, can a youth realize that dream legally?

I'm a motivator, and sometimes I feel I could tell myself & some people that, we should forget becoming a billionaire, or when I see people Praying to become a billionaire. Sometimes, teenagers that I guide will jokingly call themselves ''billionaire squad'', and tell me, AUNTY, my money will shock you. I do observe little children when they are playing, they are often saying, when I become a billionaire

My fellow Nairalanders, do these people have hope? Is it only through luck? Are they limited to becoming millionaires or thousandnair, hundrednaire alone? Please share your thought and give examples, if you are also a billionaire/millionaire, share with us what you think of yourself before becoming one, were you always with the thought that, surely, I would be a millionaire, or you never thought of becoming one and it just happened.
If you are a NOTHING now, do you think you have the chance of becoming a billionaire? What are the steps you are taking towards this

For the purpose of viewers, I'm going to extract the best comments and put it up here for others to read and learn

God bless viewers, God bless sharers, God bless you
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by grandstar(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:

Your cohesion isn't clear bros. Are you saying its not possible or saying its possible.

It's 100% possible. It's just the starting point.

It's very important you learn how to make money and raise capital. You also need to know the various ways to become very rich.

Watch "Shark tank America" for ideas. You can get some there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by JoeOdion(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2020
I am not a billionaire yet, but I have noticed a growing desire to study how they think and how they got to where they are, and here's what I took from listening to Jeff Bezos. First, he says you will fail, probably more than you will succeed. Amazon became Amazon from very many failures and loss of billions of dollars. But he kept trying and trying and before you know it Amazon is everywhere, ecommerce, media, everywhere. Secondly, He says if you want to become the next billionaire aim for the future. Solve problems with the future in mind! That hit me real hard. It occured to me that every billionaire made their wealth by keeping the future in mind. The present is great but the average man is stuck in the present. The poor are stuck in the past. But the rich, they live in the future!

Some people are only talking about coronavirus, somebody is working on a vaccine against all forms of Sars virus, somebody is building an app to track all sick people coming into a country and protect against future occurrences, somebody is doing something that will transform global aviation 10 years from now, somebody is thinking of how agriculture, entertainment, IT, Health, Sport will be 10 years from now and writing and implementing ideas for what's to come... If you are going to be a billionaire 10, 20, 30 years from now, don't think of 2020, think of 2030, 2040.

And remember of all these, one thing keeps driving these guys. How to make the world a better place. ALL OF THEM NEVER SET OUT TO BE BILLIONAIRES! They presented themselves to help the world and God blessed them more and more and more. If you go out with a selfish ambition to be rich, you will NEVER be rich!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Samakus(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2020
kflex0:
investment, buying softwares which doubles your bitcoin hourly.

I'm interested in this
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Accumulation of assets that produces income and whose prices appreciates, especially in down times. E.g

Stocks
Bonds
Indexes
Cryto
Gold
Real Estate
Patents
Bills etc

And keep reinvesting.

The eight wonder of the world "compound interest" will also work in your favor.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by phazotron(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:

Its not for my sake only, its for the sake of readers

Found a company, list its shares on the Nigerian stock exchange and make sure ure majority shareholder simple
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by lukui: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Javalist:
The thing is, only people who are really billionaires will tell you how to become one.

Unfortunately, no billionaire will waste their time surfing a thread on Nairaland because they're at the other end busy accumulating more money.

Op, you got "gold" here!!
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by lukui: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Also don't forget to read good motivational and inspirational books like.

1. 48 laws of power

2. Sun tzu art of war

and many other positive thinking books. Also always have a positive mind set and always work with a team( together everybody achieve more).

Poor people work alone and die alone. Learn to network and how to communicate!!!!

Stay inside and empty hall and teach the audience, it will boost your confidence.

I love this book "rich dad poor dad by Robert kiyosaki" I don't know if you might like it!!!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by phazotron(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Efe94:
Accumulation of assets that produces income and whose prices appreciates, especially in down times. E.g

Stocks
Bonds
Indexes
Cryto
Gold
Real Estate
Patents
Bills etc

And keep reinvesting.

The eight wonder of the world "compound interest" will also work in your favor.

Yessir

Diversification and accumulation of assets through continuous reinvestment is one of the ways although company ownership tends to be faster
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Resivim: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
@ModestGal
YES, it's actually possible.

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can really achieve it with good information, awareness, discovery and right execution.

It may be rough, delayed or extended due to the level and form of upbringing but, setting the right mindset in balance will work it out. How?

•It requires the development of an educative mind. A mind that read rightly , mind that's is always full of zeal towards the acquisition of right knowledge, (right books, right people who have already achieved similar feats)., right exposures to innovative and established ideas in both local and international settlements.
Why all these? it sets you on a pedestal to be able to see far beyond what your surroundings (nations , continents) can see and to note the type of problem to solve.
These all lead to better dreaming and planning to see into the future.

•As most billionaires had an already made capital either through family or inheritance they leveraged on, starting from humble background will require self discovery of the right skills (for the talented folks) and the right business ideas, THAT CAN SOLVE PEOPLE'S PROBLEM..(You know the number of visitors on nairaland per day or having what the whole Lagos state can't but use or need daily....let alone of the whole Nigeria).
Dangote has a notable multiple streams of income.

•Controlled Obsession is needed, not only hardwork or passion towards the right great idea that has been discovered to generating money.

•Investment and Re-investment in high valuable assets is also important.
Lastly, God's favour can't b excluded.

The reason Mr A started from humble background is enough reason why he shouldn't give up.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
kflex0:
investment, buying softwares which doubles your bitcoin hourly.
come, can you please expantiate.
What kind of softwares are actually capable of this?
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Talent! If its business,education, entertainment,sports.. In fact just be the best at what you like doing.. Do what people in that field hasn't done before.. But,the truth is, E NO EASY O.. I repeat, E NO EASY O ..

Who no go no know..cux If say e easy,i for dey England dey play for one big team since ..

In Teni's voice.. I wanna be a billionaire.. Billionaire arrh arrh...
word

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Goddys:
The fact is that it is extremely hard. You need to have a unique business idea that can solve problem of humanity like discovering of coronavirus vaccine and selling it to top pharmaceutical company or a robot that can give one the type of hairstyle one desires. Even billionaires have a haircut and if there's such, it can sell

If you have a huge inheritance, it is also possible through hedge fund and buying of certain stock by predicting their volatility if you have an insider information before you invest in a stock but it is a crime.

You need a special grace from God too.

I know a particular stock that will skyrocket. It was predicted by the man who predicted Trumps presidency even before trump became a politician. The man is late now. The stock is BB something... Has to do with metals
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lamb101:
I know a particular stock that will skyrocket. It was predicted by the man who predicted Trumps presidency even before trump became a politician. The man is late now. The stock is BB something... Has to do with metals
What is that?
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:

What is that?
give me some time let me find it
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Goddys(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lamb101:

I am very sure you know nothing about prediction and spirituality. No future event is ever static in the astral realm. The most clear possible event has a likelihood of change..

Don't base your investment on that..Even if it works, the universe would take it back from you another way unless you have a strong force protecting your wealth. Google stories of people that won millions of dollar on lottery.

Everything is connected to everything else here. That's why karma is real or you contract with a force to help you clear your bad karma.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Goddys:

I am very sure you know nothing about prediction and spirituality. No future event is ever static in the astral realm. The most clear possible event has a likelihood of change..

Don't base your investment on that..Even if it works, the universe would take it back from you another way unless you have a strong force protecting your wealth. Google stories of people that won millions of dollar on lottery.

Everything is connected to everything else here. That's why karma is real or you contract with a force to help you clear your bad karma.
hmmm i see that you are far from the holy spirit
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Goddys(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lamb101:
hmmm i see that you are far from the holy spirit

I am a man of knowledge and wisdom. Is Holy spirit averse to knowledge and wisdom?
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Goddys:

I am a man of knowledge and wisdom. Is Holy spirit averse to knowledge and wisdom?
1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:

What is that?
his name is Kim Clement.
Check his prophecies on YouTube.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lamb101:
his name is Kim Clement.
Oh,thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by freesoul12: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
You only need God grace... $5million deal is only what you need. Earning in $$$ can easily fast track that..Dealing with those whitemen can fetch that.. One word I.T(Information Technology)

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lamb101:
his name is Kim Clement.
Lol, I thought you were talking science
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by freesoul12: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:

I absolutely agree, networking is great, but do you think billionaires would want to network with a poor youth?

Yes,there are ways you can have something billionaires will be looking for.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Goddys(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lamb101:
1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God.

Same wisdom of this world procures scientific knowledge that is seen in every sphere of our existence here including the phone you are using.

That means you share in that foolishness. Hence you are a fool as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Contemporary 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Architectural Design / What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month / Which Business Can A 50,000 Naira Capital Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.