Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad (4209 Views)

Efe Ejere's Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana, 36 Pals Squad, Others Storm Delta / Meet Babawande, The Billionaire Whose Company Bought 50 Planes / Meet The Billionaire Who Is Building The Second Largest Refinery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yian1:

It's very much possible. It's what you see, you get, though it requires intensive commitment and strong determination. But most times, it takes more years especially when one is building it from scratch.

Though I'm already building from scratch, you can mark my words, "If I live long enough, it's either I die as a billionaire or a trillionaire". No other option.
Let us be friends abeg, so that I can also be friends with billionaire. You know by that time if I ask to be your friend, you will be thinking its because of your money. So let's start now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lekute:
Yes its possible to become a billionaire. But it takes people who are convince to be in the right direction, and be consistent, persistent with patient.

Its just a pity that many people cannot endure.....
Are you from Owo town?
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bestchoice4me:
Mod pls do the needful.. This is the type of topic we want..
Lalasticlala

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by spyglaxx: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, since you believe, why are you not yet a billionaire? Abeg stop the lies, we will take you serious after you've become one.

Lies?? bye for now.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Lekute: 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Owo bawo. me i be omo Epe.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Walky3: 1:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Yes,its very possible to indeed become rich up to billionaire level...though not easy. Given the odds you mentioned, the poor background and low level economy, it will take a determined Nigerian youth with an ambitious drive towards this goal. A youth who utilizes available opportunities, gets relevant connections to build towards this dream,leverages on the strengths of others,innovative with ideas and depends on God's grace too.

My journey towards wealth finally began when I met with the right people..I mean people who are already multimillionaires and whose mode of thinking sharpened my reasoning... and of course they became my mentors.
For me,becoming extremely rich( multimillionaire,billionaire) is a journey,not a destination...and you must continuously work on it. No doubt,one is not there yet but I still meet with these guys on their online Zoom cloud meetings, despite the Lockdown. [You can whatsapp 08038780708 for more info on such meetings].
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Walky3:
Yes,its very possible to indeed become rich up to billionaire level...though not easy. Given the odds you mentioned, the poor background and low level economy, it will take a determined Nigerian youth with an ambitious drive towards this goal. A youth who utilizes available opportunities, gets relevant connections to build towards this dream,leverages on the strengths of others,innovative with ideas and depends on God's grace too.

My journey towards wealth finally began when I met with the right people..I mean people who are already multimillionaires and whose mode of thinking sharpened my reasoning... and of course they became my mentors.
For me,becoming extremely rich( multimillionaire,billionaire) is a journey,not a destination...and you must continuously work on it. No doubt,one is not there yet but I still meet with these guys on their online Zoom cloud meetings, despite the Lockdown. [You can whatsapp 08038780708 for more info on such meetings].
Thanks for this great tip
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Lekute:
Owo bawo.
me i be omo Epe.
Emabinu sir, resemble surname of someone I know from Owo
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Dcnj:
Money lies with "People", in other words, "People" are money. The more people you can reach out to, the more money you can make. So also, the more valuable people you can win over the best chance of making money fast.

Look for an idea/innovation/invention/services that solves the problem of people and watch how their money gets into your account.

You need people as
a. Channel/links:
They will connect you with investors/invest in your idea/services/innovation or invention.

b. Customers:
They will pay/spend the money that will make you rich/wealthy from the idea/services etc you render

c. Marketers:
They will sell and promote your idea or services etc and bring more customers that will patronize your idea/services etc.

A typical example of this is Jack Ma... thought of a problem, seek to solve the problem and reaping from it's solution.

Truth is to become a Millionaire/Billionaire, one needs a level of exposure to people. One also needs to take advantage of the people he/she knows.

If your circle of friends aren't useful in making you who you aspire to be, then change them or prioritize them.

Best bet is, grace plays a key role in ones success in life especially if you are growing from "zero" to "hero" (ie from NOTHING to a "Billionaire"wink

You need to dare the odds, be unusual. Be known for something, then monetize it. Dare to be different. Once you are seen or known or publicized. Boom! It starts coming in.

Nevertheless, other ways to make it must not be the known process. There choices in life and the ones we make determines the type of Billionaire we will become - "Legal Billionaire" or "Illegal Billionaire"
Thanks, let's connect on other platforms please
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2020
TenthMan:

You become a millionaire by inheritance or by your actions ( ).

0-Wishing/Praying for something is one thing.
1-Desiring something is another.
2-Positioning your self with an adequate knowledge and plan (specialized skill or specialized persons with adequate skills) in ensuring that thing is achieved is another thing.
3-Then executing the plan is another thing entirely. Taking action. Just doing it.
4-Now should this plan fail, trying again with some modification of the plan and not giving is as a matter of fact, another thing entirely.

Many Nigerians you see are at level 0. They have not gone beyond this level. Some have gone to level 4 and quit. Becoming a billionaire is not by luck. Unless your parents bequeath wealth to you it has to come by your own action. You have to work for it or steal for it or kill for it. Whatever it is you have to take some form of action.

Please look at the worlds Billionaires. All of them. It was by their actions. Granted some had opportunities provided for them by their parents in form of a head start. However, they had something to offer and took action. They failed multiple times and tried again to achieve their aim. It is real work to rise beyond your background and your economic situation. But it is possible. Now I shall provide you an example. Real life example.

Woman A, comes from a humble background. Poor family. Nothing much to her name. Just a little educated. She was married off to a man who beat the shit out of her daily. He would leave her without any money for feeding and stuff. Eventually, he moved out of the house. Stopped caring for the kids and the woman. He told her she was bad luck and he is not interested in her anymore. Daily she would come to ask for assistance to feed herself and her kids. I knew offering her money was not the best idea. It will only solve her problem temporarily. I asked her to go into business. She complained of capital. I told her I was not going to give her capital for the business. She was distraught because I have always helped. I told her to learn a skill. A vocation. That way she can earn her own money by offering a service. And this knowledge will be with her anywhere she goes.

She decided that she would learn Tailoring and Hair Dressing. I told her to choose one and she did. She chose tailoring. Paying for the training for her was not difficult. It cost me nothing. Unknown to me, she had seen the light and learnt hair dressing on her own. While she was learning how to make clothes she caught on the hair dressing bit because she already made hair for her kids. She completed the hair dressing in no time. She eventually completed the tailoring as well. From the hair dressing, she sat in front of her house every evening and made hair for kids within the area. Especially on Saturdays and Sundays. She latter decided to rent a shop. She had some money and I gave her a loan to complete the rent. I had to lie to her that the money is a loan she must repay back. In the shop she set up a small corner with a sewing machine and had a girl help her out with the hair dressing/making section. In no time she split both businesses. Tailoring business in one shop. Hair dressing salon in another. Eventually she decided she was going to learn better designs. She wanted to learn with a good designer who designs for high class Lagos (Eko) Women. Told her to take the chance.

Long story short this same woman is supplying ' Afrofusion' clothing to the UK today. She sells those African Tops and Skirts that Oyibos now mix with their own clothing. She makes the handbags too. As per her hair dressing business, she progressed this into make up and beauty accessories. I encouraged her to brand it with a proper brand name. A fellow here on nairaland even made her logo for her for less than 10k. Today this woman is planning on travelling to Vietnam, China and/or Dubai to brand her own wigs, make up kits (mascara, eye pencils), artificial nails, etc. etc. I MEAN WITH HER OWN BRAND NAME AND LOGO ON IT. Picture Vlisco, Nobel, Tara, etc.

IS SHE A BILLIONAIRE YET? The answer is no. Is she getting there? The answer is a resounding yes. Who knows how much she can scale her business to? Who knows where else she can divest to and hit is bigger than she already has?

Long story short, background and baseline economic situation can be a challenge, but it does not mean it cannot be surmounted. Wisdom and Knowledge properly applied to achieve a goal, through consistent action can overcome any challenge(s).

By the way, like you I am a motivator, mentor, influencer, coach and guide on entrepreneurship. I am also behind the MacBriggsons CIGI (Conglomerate Industries Group Incorporated) Limited brand.
Thanks so much, kindly lets connect more on other platforms
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by OYENIYIJK: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2020
lamb101 and ModestGal and freesoul and grandstar and op and others, God bless all. I love this thread.
I love to become one - a billionaire but I can see it requires some level of craziness and arrogance. Well, let us make everything legit. And mind you those calling lala, it doesn't need because whoever needs something like this will be surfing the business section. It can't go to the front page with 4 pages when not celeb news or gossip.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
lamb101 and ModestGal and freesoul and grandstar and op and others, God bless all. I love this thread.
I love to become one - a billionaire but I can see it requires some level of craziness and arrogance. Well, let us make everything legit. And mind you those calling lala, it doesn't need because whoever needs something like this will be surfing the business section. It can't go to the front page with 4 pages when not celeb news or gossip.
I'm glad you like it, we will surely get there together by Gods grace. We will lift the Nation out of poverty by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by OYENIYIJK: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2020
ModestGal:

I'm glad you like it, we will surely get there together by Gods grace. We will lift the Nation out of poverty by fire by force
Amen
We pray oh LORD
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Amen
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
God bless you too
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by grandstar(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

It requires no craziness or arrogance. You just need to know how to get there. That is all.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by OYENIYIJK: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
grandstar:

It requires no craziness or arrogance. You just need to know how to get there. That is all.
yes
thanks for that statement
"you just need to know how to get there" please, do you have anything to say more to this statement or the answers up is okay for me?.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
grandstar:

There is no great genius without some touch of madness.

Aristotle
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
grandstar:

Mathew 21:12
Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by grandstar(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
WAYS TO ACHIEVE THE BILLIONAIRE STATUS

I will list 5 ways to achieve billionaire status. Some will work in Nigeria and some won't.

I will 9nly list one here.

1. FRANCHISING

This is a route many have used to achieve the billionaire status.

What is needed here is you start up a business that can be franchised later on.

Fast foods are popular franchisees such as Domino's pizza, KFC, Starbucks and so on. All their owners became billionaires.

Hotels.
Sheraton, Protea, 4Points, Hilton and many others use franchising. Ikeja Sheraton is run by the franchisee, Mr Ibru. It is not directly owned by Sheraton hotels in America. If tomorrow, Ibru and Sheraton fallout, Mr Ibru will stop using the Sheraton brand name

How can you achieve billionaire status with franchising.

Think of a service you can franchise, preferably a service with a unique twist and preferably very large market.

What made Domino's Pizza unique was they specialized on home delivery. For KFC, their chicken was made from a special recipe that gave it a unique taste. Macdonald introduced super efficiency to the fast food industry. It takes you basically a minute to get your burger at McDonald's.

With your unique selling point, set up your first restaurant. If you're selling well, add another and perhaps a 3rd and now introduce the concept of franchising.

You can charge each franchisee $20000 per restaurant and charge 4-7% of annual revenue of. each restaurant. Imagine each restaurant has an annual revenue of $400,000, that's between ¢16,000-28,000 a year in royalty per restaurant.

You can start franchising at a fast speed, perhaps at a point, adding 1,000 new branches every year rum by franchisees. The money made from franchising can be used to open more of your own company owned restaurants. In like 10-15years, you could have over 6,000 restaurants, mostly franchisees but bringing you lots of yearly royalty, probably over a $100m not to include your company owned restaurants.

At that point you may achieve billionaire status.

The founders of Domino's Pizza, Starbucks, KFC were from struggling backgrounds yet they became billionaires.

Please note that it's not only fast foods or hotels that can be franchised.

Your branded petrol stations such as Total or Mobil are run by franchisees. Many cleaning companies, house restorations, accounting firms etc are run using franchising. Slot phones has franchisees.

Can you achieve billionaire status with this concept in Nigeria?

I doubt it. The local market presently isn't big enough. You however may think otherwise. Many of these franchisors go global. However, it is one thing for an American company like KFC to be a brand name in Victoria Island before setting up in Nigeria than for Mr. Biggs to be popular in London before reaching there.

This model for now is best suited for the rich world, primarily America due to a single market of 330m consumers with a $22trillion economy.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by OYENIYIJK: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
@grandster, thanks for that. I wouldn't like to quote your comment may be you don't like that.
Thanks sir. Also,a
I love real estate and wished to go into that, can it also be franchised? And for someone whose goal is to become a billionaire, does rushing into the university really matters?
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by grandstar(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
@grandster, thanks for that. I wouldn't like to quote your comment may be you don't like that.
Thanks sir. Also,a
I love real estate and wished to go into that, can it also be franchised? And for someone whose goal is to become a billionaire, does rushing into the university really matters?

Real estate is a way to become a billionaire. It can not be franchised.

(2) HOW TO REAL ESTATE TO BECOME A BILLIONAIRE

To become a billionaire using real estate, it involves leveraging which basically means mortgages most times. You put only a fraction of the purchase price down or none at all.

So how does it work?

I prefer to use America because they have very generous lending practices. You can even buy a property with no money down. In the UK on the other hand, I think you need a minimum of 10% of the value of the property down. It could be as high as 20% but I'm not sure.

America is also my preferred choice as you can start with nothing and become rich.

Let us proceed.

You buy a house in Seattle, Washington for $900,000 with only $40,000 down at 3% per annum interest rates. That means you'll be paying about $26,000 a year in interest rates.

You now decide to rent the property room by room so as to achieve the highest rate and turn the garage into an Airbnb. This generates you about $80,000 a year. You make a profit of about $54,000 after paying off the mortgage interest rates. As long as you can service the loan, the bank will love you.

Now, imagine in 5 years time, that property is worth $1.1m. That means you've made a capital gain of $200,000. Imagine you have 5 properties like that? You have become a millionaire. I have an aunt in the states who owned about 6 houses as of 1990. I wonder how many she wins now. I have a classmate from Unilag who was so poor that he used soda to bathe (he also said he preferred it) but who now lives in the USA (won the visa lottery)and owns 5 houses there.

There are Nigerians who own lots of properties there. But these are the small boys.

Let's talk about the big boys as that is what you want to become.

To become very rich, you need to buy high-value properties like skyscrapers or condominiums, industrial estates, and so on. You can purchase them with no money down.

Imagine you purchase a $10m property with no money down? In 5 years time, that same property may be worth $13m. That means you've made a capital gain of $3m. You've made $3m from not N1 down grin At such point, you can start buying properties with money down. It is not all sellers that accept no money down finance deals.

So, imagine when you have acquired a slew of skyscrapers with no money down and decide to acquire a $100m building in Chicago or New York. In 10 years time, that same property may be worth $150m. That's $50m capital gain!

At that time, you can start going outside the United States and buying properties in fast-growing countries in the world. In such places, prices of properties appreciate quite fast, especially if you target their main cities. There was property someone bought in Singapore around 1990 for about $120m that was worth about $200m just 2 years later. Places like Hong Kong have skyrocketing property values. You can make a killing there.

Many Central European countries like Poland, Czech, Slovakia, and so on are booming and even suffer labor shortages (partially caused by their people trooping to richer European countries to work). You can buy properties in Warsaw, Bratislava, Prague, Bucharest, and so on.

Property development especially luxury flats or condos is a money-making machine. You build to sell and you make fat profit margins. Many luxury flats in New York city command $50m and more.

You can make money building any kind of development from shopping malls, office buildings, residential houses, industrial estates, and so on. Many have become billionaires through this means

I have an idea for super-luxury flats in a certain American city. I'm thinking of a $35m price off plan for a 4 bedroom flat. It will be marketed to the super-rich of this world. Many won't even live there. It will simply be a holiday pad.

Read excerpts from an article I picked from Forbes magazines

"Next is David Lichtenstein ($1.4 billion), who grew up in Brooklyn and was one of seven kids born to public school teachers. He never went to college, but built his Lightstone Group from the ground up, starting with one single-family home that he bought for $89,000 in 1986.

He eventually moved into buying outlet malls and hospitality properties. When the global credit crisis hit, his Extended Stay America—a chain of mid-priced hotels—was forced into bankruptcy protection and taken over by investors including Blackstone Group. Lightstone subsequently sold 20 outlets for $2.3 billion. Lichtenstein was briefly a contributor to Forbes and wrote a popular post titled “How To Make a Billion Dollars in Real Estate.” He would know."

Why I picked America is that you can start with no money down assuming you have none to start with. You start little and you become a billionaire grin. As long as you understand the art of leveraging, you should get there.

Now, how can you buy a property with no money down? I honestly wish I knew. However, head over to Pinterest.com and search "how to buy a house with no money down"

If you search Google, "how to buy land with no money down", you'll see rural farmland advertised with only $1 down. Don't buy it o! I feel its overpriced and the interest rates are killing. I also don't see the land appreciating much in value in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by OYENIYIJK: 1:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Thanks for taking your time to explain this for me and actually I don't know when I was developing some interest and feelings for USA. A great country indeed. From your write up,I can conclude that if someone has a burning desire for wealth; he can easily make it there - not that he will just sleep there ooo D.
Also sir, For that Pinterest you talk about, I'm actually not a fan of it - I cherish google and podcast. However, I registered there this night to search for that statement but most of the thing I see is pics and they redirect me to YouTube but na run I run ooo grin.
So my last question is, is it necessary to go and waste money in the university these days We from humble background that their is no assurance of fat salary or high paying jobs for us.
THANKS SIR
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by optm(m): 3:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Learnt some things here. Thanks to the contributors . Anticipating more
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 4:27am On Apr 30, 2020
optm:
Learnt some things here. Thanks to the contributors . Anticipating more
You are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by grandstar(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
Thanks for taking your time to explain this for me and actually I don't know when I was developing some interest and feelings for USA. A great country indeed. From your write up,I can conclude that if someone has a burning desire for wealth; he can easily make it there - not that he will just sleep there ooo D.
Also sir, For that Pinterest you talk about, I'm actually not a fan of it - I cherish google and podcast. However, I registered there this night to search for that statement but most of the thing I see is pics and they redirect me to YouTube but na run I run ooo grin.
So my last question is, is it necessary to go and waste money in the university these days We from humble background that their is no assurance of fat salary or high paying jobs for us.
THANKS SIR

The university isn't a waste of time. Not all those who drop out strike it rich. And if I'm correct, you're more likely to strike gold as a graduate than without a degree.

A uni degree isn't necessary but it's beneficial. Before dropping out of uni however, be 100% sure that you're already making money and possibility of your dreams coming to pass is very high. Zuckerberg and other billionaires who dropped were already making money when they made the decision. You've already achieved the purpose of a uni education which is to make money.

Also, read books on entrepreneurship and marketing. Attend seminar and go for courses especially in industries and niches you want to specialist in. Also read books related to those industries.

I would advise you attend, even if it's online. It will open does for you in the business world and socially. Some parents will never allow their wards to marry someone without a degree no matter how much money he or she has.

If you have the money, you can further your education leisurely.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Godsfavour78: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:
1. Grind
2. Grind
3. Grind
4. Grind
5. Grind
6. Grind
7. Grind
8. Grind
no salary gang I see you! grin

Repeat till infinty grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Godsfavour78: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samakus:

I'm interested in this
you are about to pay a yahoo boy.about to be scamed in simpler terms.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by OYENIYIJK: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
grandstar:

The university isn't a waste of time. Not all those who drop out strike it rich. And if I'm correct, you're more likely to strike gold as a graduate than without a degree.

A uni degree isn't necessary but it's beneficial. Before dropping out of uni however, be 100% sure that you're already making money and possibility of your dreams coming to pass is very high. Zuckerberg and other billionaires who dropped were already making money when they made the decision. You've already achieved the purpose of a uni education which is to make money.

Also, read books on entrepreneurship and marketing. Attend seminar and go for courses especially in industries and niches you want to specialist in. Also read books related to those industries.

I would advise you attend, even if it's online. It will open does for you in the business world and socially. Some parents will never allow their wards to marry someone without a degree no matter how much money he or she has.

If you have the money, you can further your education leisurely.
thank you sir
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by smartking1: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
#GetBusyOnline support for COVID-19 lockdown. Get access to www.onlineschool.com.ng completely FREE.
Maximize this lockdown time to invest into your future, learn new Skills to create new sources of income
Learn online and offline money making Skills, get access to lots of Business Tools and Resources for FREE.
Use NIGERIA as Coupon Code during sign up to get FREE access to the platform.
Note: The opportunity is only valid during Covid-19 lockdown.
Visit www.onlineschool.com.ng
Please, send it to your contacts so that they too can benefit as I have sent it to u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should Open A Polaris Bank Savings Account / FRUITIVEGIES: Waoh!! A Fantastic Fruits And Vegetables Store @ Ogba-lagos / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.