Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad (4215 Views)

Efe Ejere's Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana, 36 Pals Squad, Others Storm Delta / Meet Babawande, The Billionaire Whose Company Bought 50 Planes / Meet The Billionaire Who Is Building The Second Largest Refinery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by grandstar(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
JoeOdion:
I am not a billionaire yet, but I have noticed a growing desire to study how they think and how they got to where they are, and here's what I took from listening to Jeff Bezos. First, he says you will fail, probably more than you will succeed. Amazon became Amazon from very many failures and loss of billions of dollars. But he kept trying and trying and before you know it Amazon is everywhere, ecommerce, media, everywhere. Secondly, He says if you want to become the next billionaire aim for the future. Solve problems with the future in mind! That hit me real hard. It occured to me that every billionaire made their wealth by keeping the future in mind. The present is great but the average man is stuck in the present. The poor are stuck in the past. But the rich, they live in the future!

Some people are only talking about coronavirus, somebody is working on a vaccine against all forms of Sars virus, somebody is building an app to track all sick people coming into a country and protect against future occurrences, somebody is doing something that will transform global aviation 10 years from now, somebody is thinking of how agriculture, entertainment, IT, Health, Sport will be 10 years from now and writing and implementing ideas for what's to come... If you are going to be a billionaire 10, 20, 30 years from now, don't think of 2020, think of 2030, 2040.

And remember of all these, one thing keeps driving these guys. How to make the world a better place. ALL OF THEM NEVER SET OUT TO BE BILLIONAIRES! They presented themselves to help the world and God blessed them more and more and more. If you go out with a selfish ambition to be rich, you will NEVER be rich!

Many set out to be very wealthy o! In Silicon Valley, those guys aren't smiling.

Whoever told you that they thought of how to make the world a better place isn't telling you the truth.

Many are determined to be rich and they become billionaires. Serious wealth does not fall from the sky. It takes lots of hard work and determination.

It is better to say that solve a big need and you'll make money. The bigger the need you solve, the likelier your billionaire status.

Some billionaires make their money by serving hundreds of thousands to millions or even billions of people. Others make their money by serving a few people, very rich people like private equity companies or hedge funds. They have clients who can give them $50m to manage.

So, you can make your money serving a lot of people or a few. It is a fallacy that it has to be a lot of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Lekute: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes its possible to become a billionaire. But it takes people who are convince to be in the right direction, and be consistent, persistent with patient.

Its just a pity that many people are not endure.....
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Lekute: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes its possible to become a billionaire. But it takes people who are convince to be in the right direction, and be consistent, persistent with patient.

Its just a pity that many people cannot endure.....
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Goddys:

Same wisdom of this world procures scientific knowledge that is seen in every sphere of our existence here including the phone you are using.

That means you share in that foolishness. Hence you are a fool as well
You are completely void of understanding. Read more.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, I thought you were talking science
I'm talking God
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lamb101:
I'm talking God
Sorry , all prophesy is fake. Thanks
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lamb101:
I'm talking God
God is not the same with those yeye prophesies.
If there are two parties, one will surely win. Saying that a particular Candidate will win is not a prophecy, its a logic. Many people predicted trump to win, and even analytically, he was predicted to win.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by spyglaxx: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
You need information and re-orientation. The 21st century is skill/problem solving complaint and not certificate. People will only pay for what they don't know. So what do you know?
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
freesoul12:

Yes,there are ways you can have something billionaires will be looking for.
How please? But first, is the method working for you?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
spyglaxx:
You need information and re-orientation. The 21st century is skill/problem solving complaint and not certificate. People will only pay for what they don't know. So what do you know?
You are right sir. But are you a billionaire? Can we hear about your innovation?
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by TenthMan(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:
Hey Nairalanders, kindly share your thoughts

Is it possible for someone to become a billionaire, someone from no where, not from a rich family, with no one to help?

Some people would say, why aiming to be a billionaire? There's this math, I used while in school, if you aim for an A, you will either end in an A or a B. You might be our next billionaire, aim HIGH

Can an individual later on in his/her life achieve this status through consistent hardworking/smart working?
Or is it only through LUCK that the individual can become one, all these Nigerian billionaires didn't start from a rich family.

Please, don't compare with white people because I know they already have an enabling environment once they are diligent, focused and smart working.
I'm talking about a typical Nigerian youth, from a poor/average home.
I know some billionaires from wretched homes that became one, but he was oppurtuned to get a job with NNPC or oil company, and from there he started having his oil mining whatever.

In this 21st century, can a youth realize that dream legally?

I'm a motivator, and sometimes I feel I could tell myself & some people that, we should forget becoming a billionaire, or when I see people Praying to become a billionaire. Sometimes, teenagers that I guide will jokingly call themselves ''billionaire squad'', and tell me, AUNTY, my money will shock you. I do observe little children when they are playing, they are often saying, when I become a billionaire

My fellow Nairalanders, do these people have hope? Is it only through luck? Are they limited to becoming millionaires or thousandnair, hundrednaire alone? Please share your thought and give examples, if you are also a billionaire/millionaire, share with us what you think of yourself before becoming one, were you always with the thought that, surely, I would be a millionaire, or you never thought of becoming one and it just happened.
If you are a NOTHING now, do you think you have the chance of becoming a billionaire? What are the steps you are taking towards this

For the purpose of viewers, I'm going to extract the best comments and put it up here for others to read and learn

God bless viewers, God bless sharers, God bless you

You become a millionaire by inheritance or by your actions ( ).

0-Wishing/Praying for something is one thing.
1-Desiring something is another.
2-Positioning your self with an adequate knowledge and plan (specialized skill or specialized persons with adequate skills) in ensuring that thing is achieved is another thing.
3-Then executing the plan is another thing entirely. Taking action. Just doing it.
4-Now should this plan fail, trying again with some modification of the plan and not giving is as a matter of fact, another thing entirely.

Many Nigerians you see are at level 0. They have not gone beyond this level. Some have gone to level 4 and quit. Becoming a billionaire is not by luck. Unless your parents bequeath wealth to you it has to come by your own action. You have to work for it or steal for it or kill for it. Whatever it is you have to take some form of action.

Please look at the worlds Billionaires. All of them. It was by their actions. Granted some had opportunities provided for them by their parents in form of a head start. However, they had something to offer and took action. They failed multiple times and tried again to achieve their aim. It is real work to rise beyond your background and your economic situation. But it is possible. Now I shall provide you an example. Real life example.

Woman A, comes from a humble background. Poor family. Nothing much to her name. Just a little educated. She was married off to a man who beat the shit out of her daily. He would leave her without any money for feeding and stuff. Eventually, he moved out of the house. Stopped caring for the kids and the woman. He told her she was bad luck and he is not interested in her anymore. Daily she would come to ask for assistance to feed herself and her kids. I knew offering her money was not the best idea. It will only solve her problem temporarily. I asked her to go into business. She complained of capital. I told her I was not going to give her capital for the business. She was distraught because I have always helped. I told her to learn a skill. A vocation. That way she can earn her own money by offering a service. And this knowledge will be with her anywhere she goes.

She decided that she would learn Tailoring and Hair Dressing. I told her to choose one and she did. She chose tailoring. Paying for the training for her was not difficult. It cost me nothing. Unknown to me, she had seen the light and learnt hair dressing on her own. While she was learning how to make clothes she caught on the hair dressing bit because she already made hair for her kids. She completed the hair dressing in no time. She eventually completed the tailoring as well. From the hair dressing, she sat in front of her house every evening and made hair for kids within the area. Especially on Saturdays and Sundays. She latter decided to rent a shop. She had some money and I gave her a loan to complete the rent. I had to lie to her that the money is a loan she must repay back. In the shop she set up a small corner with a sewing machine and had a girl help her out with the hair dressing/making section. In no time she split both businesses. Tailoring business in one shop. Hair dressing salon in another. Eventually she decided she was going to learn better designs. She wanted to learn with a good designer who designs for high class Lagos (Eko) Women. Told her to take the chance.

Long story short this same woman is supplying ' Afrofusion' clothing to the UK today. She sells those African Tops and Skirts that Oyibos now mix with their own clothing. She makes the handbags too. As per her hair dressing business, she progressed this into make up and beauty accessories. I encouraged her to brand it with a proper brand name. A fellow here on nairaland even made her logo for her for less than 10k. Today this woman is planning on travelling to Vietnam, China and/or Dubai to brand her own wigs, make up kits (mascara, eye pencils), artificial nails, etc. etc. I MEAN WITH HER OWN BRAND NAME AND LOGO ON IT. Picture Vlisco, Nobel, Tara, etc.

IS SHE A BILLIONAIRE YET? The answer is no. Is she getting there? The answer is a resounding yes. Who knows how much she can scale her business to? Who knows where else she can divest to and hit is bigger than she already has?

Long story short, background and baseline economic situation can be a challenge, but it does not mean it cannot be surmounted. Wisdom and Knowledge properly applied to achieve a goal, through consistent action can overcome any challenge(s).

By the way, like you I am a motivator, mentor, influencer, coach and guide on entrepreneurship. I am also behind the MacBriggsons CIGI (Conglomerate Industries Group Incorporated) Limited brand.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by spyglaxx: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:

You are right sir. But are you a billionaire? Can we hear about your innovation?
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Dcnj(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Money lies with "People", in other words, "People" are money. The more people you can reach out to, the more money you can make. So also, the more valuable people you can win over the best chance of making money fast.

Look for an idea/innovation/invention/services that solves the problem of people and watch how their money gets into your account.

You need people as
a. Channel/links:
They will connect you with investors/invest in your idea/services/innovation or invention.

b. Customers:
They will pay/spend the money that will make you rich/wealthy from the idea/services etc you render

c. Marketers:
They will sell and promote your idea or services etc and bring more customers that will patronize your idea/services etc.

A typical example of this is Jack Ma... thought of a problem, seek to solve the problem and reaping from it's solution.

Truth is to become a Millionaire/Billionaire, one needs a level of exposure to people. One also needs to take advantage of the people he/she knows.

If your circle of friends aren't useful in making you who you aspire to be, then change them or prioritize them.

Best bet is, grace plays a key role in ones success in life especially if you are growing from "zero" to "hero" (ie from NOTHING to a "Billionaire"wink

You need to dare the odds, be unusual. Be known for something, then monetize it. Dare to be different. Once you are seen or known or publicized. Boom! It starts coming in.

Nevertheless, other ways to make it must not be the known process. There are choices in life and the ones we make determines the type of Billionaire we will become - "Legal Billionaire" or "Illegal Billionaire"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:

God is not the same with those yeye prophesies.
If there are two parties, one will surely win. Saying that a particular Candidate will win is not a prophecy, its a logic. Many people predicted trump to win, and even analytically, he was predicted to win.
I see your point but before you can make these assertions about Kim Clement, why not go and watch his videos. Personally I don't listen to just anybody.

Also you should note that you can't tie a man's character to his calling. We men are bound to fail.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:

Sorry , all prophesy is fake. Thanks
I wish I could agree but it has been proven to me severally otherwise.

God will not come down and force anyone to listen to him or his servants. Those who love him will follow him.

Its amazing how quickly we people doubt God but acknowledge Satan and whatever theory that's Has been erected around him.

Well, there is one Power above all and even Satan was his angel.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
spyglaxx:

I could have been a billionaire in $ by now if not for my orientation. August 2010 I was listening to Oluyole Fm. The program was about bitcoins mining.Then btc was trading at 0.07$ and i have been using zenith websurfer to buy things on the net. What prevented me from getting involved in it then was that I thought BITCOIN was an antichrist money.

But i thank God for today sha. The panick about oil price and economic dysentry in the world today will Produce the next billionaires next year.

Why some will be forcefully sucked up in the whirlpool of economic heamorraghe that is threatening the globe.

How many people know about shorting, leveraging, longing, fibs. Futures, WTi, opec basket. I know of a guy who took a loan of about 450k and bought btc at the dip to 3700k now btc is back to all most 8k.

It will surprise you to know that many of the Nigerian graduates do not know the difference between Whatsap, telegram, and discord.

International classes are going on discord servers daily with teenagers as teachers , especially the Serbians. It's like the African brain is different.

Education will be redefined.The billionaire is he who keeps learning when there is no one to mark the scripts.

I'm yet to see any Nigerian that has become billionaire through bitcoin, but I have heard many Nigerian say that bitcoin can turn them to billionaires.
Meanwhile, I saved a friend from calamity by telling him not to invest all his school fees in bitcoin, I told him to divide into 4 and put a part there which he did, and when he wanted to pay, the price dropped so much.
Also, I have many people posting on my Facebook groups about same bitcoin, and some other desperate people, like almost trying to force others to join the chain.
In a businessz if you have to lie to people to convince them, thats already a reason to know that it would end in vain
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by topsyn03(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
I love this topic

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
TenthMan:

You become a millionaire by inheritance or by your actions ( ).

0-Wishing/Praying for something is one thing.
1-Desiring something is another.
2-Positioning your self with an adequate knowledge and plan (specialized skill or specialized persons with adequate skills) in ensuring that thing is achieved is another thing.
3-Then executing the plan is another thing entirely. Taking action. Just doing it.
4-Now should this plan fail, trying again with some modification of the plan and not giving is as a matter of fact, another thing entirely.

Many Nigerians you see are at level 0. They have not gone beyond this level. Some have gone to level 4 and quit. Becoming a billionaire is not by luck. Unless your parents bequeath wealth to you it has to come by your own action. You have to work for it or steal for it or kill for it. Whatever it is you have to take some form of action.

Please look at the worlds Billionaires. All of them. It was by their actions. Granted some had opportunities provided for them by their parents in form of a head start. However, they had something to offer and took action. They failed multiple times and tried again to achieve their aim.

It is real work to rise beyond your background and your economic situation. But it is possible. Now I shall provide you an example. Real life example.

Woman A, comes from a humble background. Poor family. Nothing to her name. She was married off to a man who beat the shit out of her daily. He would leave her without any money for feeding and stuff. Eventually, he moved out of the house. Stopped caring for the kids and the woman. He told her she was bad luck and he is not interested in her anymore. Daily she would come to ask for assistance to feed herself and her kids. I knew offering her money was not the best idea. It will only solve her problem temporarily. I asked her to go into business. She complained of capital. I told her I was not going to give her capital for the business. She was distraught because I have always helped. I told her to learn a skill. A vocation. That was she can earn her own money by offering a service. And this knowledge will be with her anywhere she goes.

She decided that she would learn Tailoring and Hair Dressing. I told her to choose one and she did. She chose tailoring. Paying for the training for her was not difficult. It cost me nothing. Unknown to me, she had seen the light and learnt hair dressing on her own. While she was learning how to make clothes she caught on the hair dressing bit because she already made hair for her kids. She completed the hair dressing in no time. She eventually completed the tailoring as well. From the hair dressing, she sat in front of her house every evening and made hair for kids within the area. Especially on Saturdays and Sundays. She latter decided to rent a shop. She had some money and I gave her a loan to complete the rent. I had to lie to her that the money is a loan she must repay back. In the shop she set up a small corner with a sewing machine and had a girl help her out with the hair dressing/making section. In no time she split both businesses. Tailoring business in one shop. Hair dressing salon in another. Eventually she decided she was going to learn better designs. She wanted to learn with a good designer who designs for high class Lagos (Eko) Women. Told her to take the chance.

Long story short this same woman is supplying ' Afrofusion' clothing to the UK today. She sells those African Tops and Skirts that Oyibos now mix with their own clothing. She makes the handbags too. As per her hair dressing business, she progressed this into make up and beauty accessories. I encouraged her to brand it with a proper brand name. A fellow here on nairaland even made her logo for her for less than 10k. Today this woman is planning on travelling to Vietnam, China and/or Dubai to brand her own wigs, make up kits (mascara, eye pencils), artificial nails, etc. etc. I MEAN WITH HER OWN BRAND NAME AND LOGO ON IT. Picture Vlisco, Noble, Tara, etc.

IS SHE A BILLIONAIRE YET? The answer is no. Is she getting there? The answer is a resounding yes. Who knows how much she can scale her business to? Who knows where else she can divest to and hit is bigger than she already has?

Long story short, background and baseline economic situation can be a challenge, but it does not mean it cannot be surmounted. Wisdom and Knowledge properly applied to achieve a goal, through consistent action can overcome any challenge(s).

By the way, like you I am a motivator, mentor, influencer, coach and guide on entrepreneurship. I am also behind the MacBriggsons CIGI (Conglomerate Industries Group Incorporated) Limited.
I think I like you
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by topsyn03(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:

I'm yet to see any Nigerian that has become billionaire through bitcoin, but I have heard many Nigerian say that bitcoin can turn them to billionaires.
Meanwhile, I saved a friend from calamity by telling him not to invest all his school fees in bitcoin, I told him to divide into 4 and put a part there which he did, and when he wanted to pay, the price dropped so much.
Also, I have many people posting on my Facebook groups about same bitcoin, and some other desperate people, like almost trying to force others to join the chain.
In a businessz if you have to lie to people to convince them, thats already a reason to know that it would end in vain
True talk bro
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
topsyn03:
I love this topic
Help mention the mods to push to front page abeg. I don't know their names

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
topsyn03:

True talk bro
I'm a girl
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lamb101:

I wish I could agree but it has been proven to me severally otherwise.

God will not come down and force anyone to listen to him or his servants. Those who love him will follow him.

Its amazing how quickly we people doubt God but acknowledge Satan and whatever theory that's Has been erected around him.

Well, there is one Power above all and even Satan was his angel.
I will agree with you of you tell me why despite all the prophesies, the life expectancy of Nigerians is very short, 55 or so, while that of the whites is like over 80.
If you can tell me why Nigeria is becoming worst despite all the prophesies.
Seeing the future does not do anyone any good, is the easiest way to hypertension and heart diseases, likewise depression because if they see good for you and the good no happen, you go start to dey feel depressed.

75% of Nigerian future seekers, are still living under poverty. Bros, I work with statistics and reasoning. If it works, we would have been among the richest people on Earth.
The villagers believe in prophesies the most, they are still the most backward and poor

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by phazotron(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:

I will agree with you of you tell me why despite all the prophesies, the life expectancy of Nigerians is very short, 55 or so, while that of the whites is like over 80.
Seeing the future does not do anyone any good, is the easiest way to hypertension and heart diseases, likewise depression because if they see good for you and the good no happen, you go start to dey feel depressed.

75% of Nigerian future seekers, are still living under poverty. Bros, I work with statistics and reasoning. If it works, we would have been among the richest people on Earth.
The villagers believe in prophesies the most, they are still the most backward and poor

Another way people become billionaires is to become ceos and be on boards of big corporations

As ceos and directors they are allocated shares of those companies

And many of them will be on the board of multiple corporations

That's why many American ceos are billionaire without owning any companies of their own

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Yian1(m): 1:31am On Apr 28, 2020
ModestGal:
Hey Nairalanders, kindly share your thoughts

Is it possible for someone to become a billionaire, someone from no where, not from a rich family, with no one to help?

Some people would say, why aiming to be a billionaire? There's this math, I used while in school, if you aim for an A, you will either end in an A or a B. You might be our next billionaire, aim HIGH

Can an individual later on in his/her life achieve this status through consistent hardworking/smart working?
Or is it only through LUCK that the individual can become one, all these Nigerian billionaires didn't start from a rich family.

Please, don't compare with white people because I know they already have an enabling environment once they are diligent, focused and smart working.
I'm talking about a typical Nigerian youth, from a poor/average home.
I know some billionaires from wretched homes that became one, but he was oppurtuned to get a job with NNPC or oil company, and from there he started having his oil mining whatever.

In this 21st century, can a youth realize that dream legally?

I'm a motivator, and sometimes I feel I could tell myself & some people that, we should forget becoming a billionaire, or when I see people Praying to become a billionaire. Sometimes, teenagers that I guide will jokingly call themselves ''billionaire squad'', and tell me, AUNTY, my money will shock you. I do observe little children when they are playing, they are often saying, when I become a billionaire

My fellow Nairalanders, do these people have hope? Is it only through luck? Are they limited to becoming millionaires or thousandnair, hundrednaire alone? Please share your thought and give examples, if you are also a billionaire/millionaire, share with us what you think of yourself before becoming one, were you always with the thought that, surely, I would be a millionaire, or you never thought of becoming one and it just happened.
If you are a NOTHING now, do you think you have the chance of becoming a billionaire? What are the steps you are taking towards this

For the purpose of viewers, I'm going to extract the best comments and put it up here for others to read and learn

God bless viewers, God bless sharers, God bless you

It's very much possible. It's what you see, you get, though it requires intensive commitment and strong determination. But most times, it takes more years especially when one is building it from scratch.

Though I'm already building from scratch, you can mark my words, "If I live long enough, it's either I die as a billionaire or a trillionaire". No other option.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2020
ModestGal:

I think you are getting it wrong when you expect that it is prophecies that will liberate people from poverty. Yes there is a special grace for such just like healings and other miracles but Africans really need to wake up.

Today for instance, we all know that the easiest way to get money is through online biz. How many people are actually willing to learn this? It is an investment in knowledge that births ideas and ideas birth empires.

No wonder the white man says if money is given to a black man inside a book, he will never know because he won't read. This is sarcastic but so true.

I am also a statistical person, let's see.

2b out of the 7b people on earth never desire to make it in life.

3b out the remaining 5b desire but never took a step.

Of the remaining 2b who took steps, only about 1b of them did not give up. The rest gave up and stopped fighting.

400m out of the last 1b are the ones who actually made it because about 600m of them will die trying but will never make it.

Now let's get to finding out. Who are you among these 7b people?
Remember to be among the victorious 400m one has to completely devote his life to this cause. We cannot say the conditions or factors affecting success is the same everywhere.

In my study, those who made it to the 400m are readers or at least they are innovative thinkers. They think ahead of others. You are your thoughts. If you think of the future, you are already living there. If you think greatness, you will surely get it there with relentless commitment.

I can go on and on but to say that prophecies should set us free from poverty will be quite hypocritical.

At least not up to 0.1percent of the world will ever receive a prophecy in their life times.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by JoeOdion(m): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2020
grandstar:

Many set out to be very wealthy o! In Silicon Valley, those guys aren't smiling.

Whoever told you that they thought of how to make the world a better place isn't telling you the truth.

Many are determined to be rich and they become billionaires. Serious wealth does not fall from the sky. It takes lots of hard work and determination.

It is better to say that solve a big need and you'll make money. The bigger the need you solve, the likelier your billionaire status.

Some billionaires make their money by serving hundreds of thousands to millions or even billions of people. Others make their money by serving a few people, very rich people like private equity companies or hedge funds. They have clients who can give them $50m to manage.

So, you can make your money serving a lot of people or a few. It is a fallacy that it has to be a lot of people.

Yeah you are right, I should have said some, not all of them. Most of them having made their wealth now come across as people who just set out to help the world. Of course, they'll never say "I set out to be rich, " then people are going to say he's so greedy. He never cared about what he was doing. So I get what you mean.

For me, I want to be rich, but it'll never be for my satisfaction alone. As naive as it might sound, I am setting out to fix a need or two out there, get people working and fee their families, then see how it goes from there.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by freesoul12: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2020
ModestGal:

How please? But first, is the method working for you?
Sure i can see the light.. Billionaire in the making..
Do you know some guys owns the game you see on playstore. There are lot of things in I.T that can fetch one big money . It only require consistency and endurance.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by grandstar(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2020
JoeOdion:

Yeah you are right, I should have said some, not all of them. Most of them having made their wealth now come across as people who just set out to help the world. Of course, they'll never say "I set out to be rich, " then people are going to say he's so greedy. He never cared about what he was doing. So I get what you mean.

For me, I want to be rich, but it'll never be for my satisfaction alone. As naive as it might sound, I am setting out to fix a need or two out there, get people working and fee their families, then see how it goes from there.

Adam Smith said something like this in his famous book, "The Wealth of Nations"

The butcher sells meat not because he wants to help the community but because he wants to feed his family. Same goes for the carpenter. In our efforts to satisfy our selfish needs, we insdvertantly serve the needs of the community.

I have like 5 billion dollar ideas. With a $100,000, I could start one.

But again, money isn't everything. Contentment is great gain.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by spyglaxx: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by DoubleEngine007: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Front Page,here we come..

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
spyglaxx:
That is one of the reasons I avoid nigerians at those international forums.We can't just be in millions without paying a million price.The loss of that friend of yours is part of price for ignorance.MMM was so successful here because of that. Your submission on bitcoin may have been informed by three inverted prejudices.

1.Women are known to have a phobia for anything tech.
2. Africans are too mentally handicapped that they avoid anything that calls for mental exertion.
(reason why A-rated thread like this will never reach frontpage.)

3.The bibliocentric west versus the inanecentric/bibliophobic black: if you want to hide anything from a black man put it in a book.

I studied cryptocurrency for seven good months before investing.I studied volumes of documentations .I also built my own solar station to keep me online 24/7.

I have learnt many uses of a vps through bitcoin.
The knowledge of the blockchain technology is very scalable and not yet saturated.

Lol, since you believe, why are you not yet a billionaire? Abeg stop the lies, we will take you serious after you've become one.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yian1:

It's very much possible. It's what you see, you get, though it requires intensive commitment and strong determination. But most times, it takes more years especially when one is building it from scratch.

Though I'm already building from scratch, you can mark my words, "If I live long enough, it's either I die as a billionaire or a trillionaire". No other option.
Wow, I like you.
Me too, I must become one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. / BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! / New In Naija! Mide's Mane Human Hair: Incredibly Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.