Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad (4222 Views)

Efe Ejere's Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana, 36 Pals Squad, Others Storm Delta / Meet Babawande, The Billionaire Whose Company Bought 50 Planes / Meet The Billionaire Who Is Building The Second Largest Refinery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Yian1(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2020
ModestGal:

Wow, I like you.
Me too, I must become one

Your words already marked! No other option for us! Can't wait to see you achieve your Greatest Dreams too!
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Yian1(m): 5:08pm On May 01, 2020
ModestGal:

Let us be friends abeg, so that I can also be friends with billionaire. You know by that time if I ask to be your friend, you will be thinking its because of your money. So let's start now

Lol... you just said the reality! Alright
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 5:34pm On May 01, 2020
Yian1:

Lol... you just said the reality! Alright
Oya nw,what's your plan?
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by IMO01: 7:50pm On May 01, 2020
ModestGal:
Extract from @Tenthman Thanks Tenthman
God bless you brother

You become a millionaire by inheritance or by your actions ( ).
0-Wishing/Praying for something is one thing.
1-Desiring something is another.
2-Positioning your self with an adequate knowledge and plan (specialized skill or specialized persons with adequate skills) in ensuring that thing is achieved is another thing.
3-Then executing the plan is another thing entirely. Taking action. Just doing it.
4-Now should this plan fail, trying again with some modification of the plan and not giving is as a matter of fact, another thing entirely.

Many Nigerians you see are at level 0. They have not gone beyond this level. Some have gone to level 4 and quit. Becoming a billionaire is not by luck. Unless your parents bequeath wealth to you it has to come by your own action. You have to work for it or steal for it or kill for it. Whatever it is you have to take some form of action.

Please look at the worlds Billionaires. All of them. It was by their actions. Granted some had opportunities provided for them by their parents in form of a head start. However, they had something to offer and took action. They failed multiple times and tried again to achieve their aim. It is real work to rise beyond your background and your economic situation. But it is possible. Now I shall provide you an example. Real life example.

Woman A, comes from a humble background. Poor family. Nothing much to her name. Just a little educated. She was married off to a man who beat the shit out of her daily. He would leave her without any money for feeding and stuff. Eventually, he moved out of the house. Stopped caring for the kids and the woman. He told her she was bad luck and he is not interested in her anymore. Daily she would come to ask for assistance to feed herself and her kids. I knew offering her money was not the best idea. It will only solve her problem temporarily. I asked her to go into business. She complained of capital. I told her I was not going to give her capital for the business. She was distraught because I have always helped. I told her to learn a skill. A vocation. That way she can earn her own money by offering a service. And this knowledge will be with her anywhere she goes.

She decided that she would learn Tailoring and Hair Dressing. I told her to choose one and she did. She chose tailoring. Paying for the training for her was not difficult. It cost me nothing. Unknown to me, she had seen the light and learnt hair dressing on her own. While she was learning how to make clothes she caught on the hair dressing bit because she already made hair for her kids. She completed the hair dressing in no time. She eventually completed the tailoring as well. From the hair dressing, she sat in front of her house every evening and made hair for kids within the area. Especially on Saturdays and Sundays. She latter decided to rent a shop. She had some money and I gave her a loan to complete the rent. I had to lie to her that the money is a loan she must repay back. In the shop she set up a small corner with a sewing machine and had a girl help her out with the hair dressing/making section. In no time she split both businesses. Tailoring business in one shop. Hair dressing salon in another. Eventually she decided she was going to learn better designs. She wanted to learn with a good designer who designs for high class Lagos (Eko) Women. Told her to take the chance.

Long story short this same woman is supplying ' Afrofusion' clothing to the UK today. She sells those African Tops and Skirts that Oyibos now mix with their own clothing. She makes the handbags too. As per her hair dressing business, she progressed this into make up and beauty accessories. I encouraged her to brand it with a proper brand name. A fellow here on nairaland even made her logo for her for less than 10k. Today this woman is planning on travelling to Vietnam, China and/or Dubai to brand her own wigs, make up kits (mascara, eye pencils), artificial nails, etc. etc. I MEAN WITH HER OWN BRAND NAME AND LOGO ON IT. Picture Vlisco, Nobel, Tara, etc.

IS SHE A BILLIONAIRE YET? The answer is no. Is she getting there? The answer is a resounding yes. Who knows how much she can scale her business to? Who knows where else she can divest to and hit is bigger than she already has?

Long story short, background and baseline economic situation can be a challenge, but it does not mean it cannot be surmounted. Wisdom and Knowledge properly applied to achieve a goal, through consistent action can overcome any challenge(s).
Tell us something
Kflex0
Bestchoice4me

Wow
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2020
Goddys:

I am very sure you know nothing about prediction and spirituality. No future event is ever static in the astral realm. The most clear possible event has a likelihood of change..

Don't base your investment on that..Even if it works, the universe would take it back from you another way unless you have a strong force protecting your wealth. Google stories of people that won millions of dollar on lottery.
It sounds like one who does astral?

Everything is connected to everything else here. That's why karma is real or you contract with a force to help you clear your bad karma.
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2020
One of the best nairaland thread so far.
My humble question is this, how person fit meet the millionaires and billionaires?
Then how can I convert ideal into cash. I have an ideal but converting it into cash is my problem
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by Chifrando(m): 11:53pm On May 01, 2020
Yes it's possible all you need is just one good idea,anything is possible with the right mindset.am on the path to greatness searching for the one idea that will make life easy. billionaire all the way

The you in you, make the you you are
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by ModestGal(f): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Chifrando:
Yes it's possible all you need is just one good idea,anything is possible with the right mindset.am on the path to greatness searching for the one idea that will make life easy. billionaire all the way

The you in you, make the you you are
I agree
Re: Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad by VictorBode(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2020
Sell land grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Went Back To Drive For MOOVE AFRICA / States Walk Out On FG Panel Over N250B Subsidy / PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.