Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier (96106 Views)

Mr Spell Dede Nne Goes Back To School / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by mbaise1000: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2020
no Christian will ever leave Christianity, that a person claims to be a Christian doesn't make that person a Christian in the first place.
A Christian is one WHO understands who Jesus is and what he came to earth to do and understands that HE achieved that, and if you do, what other thing do you need apart from Jesus.
What the devil is doing is using all manner of people to paint Christianity im bad light from "pastors"" to "prophets" to "bishops" to "popes" to "overseers" whatever is a "non practicing Christian"? if you are not a Christian, you are NOT a Christian. the day one becomes a Christian he or she will remain a Christian, "narrow is the way that leads to life and only a few find it......."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2020
ojojameso:
SHE IS CONFUSE AS YOU CAN SEE ALREADY, SOON SHE WILL JOIN THE SATAN GROUP AND STILL TELL US SHE HAVE FOUND JOY

You can sense from the first sentence her confusion. She seeks religion + worldly liberation. Xtianity cud not allow r dat, I'm not sure Islam wud either so I guess she wud b changing religions again very soon..

Nothing to quarrel about
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Microwhy: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2020
TruthinAction:
There is no salvation in Islam. Wrong choice that leads to destruction. No where in the Quran that Mohammed promised his followers salvation. He himself was not sure of his salvation nor that of his followers - Sura 46:9. Only Jesus saves.
Olodo..
Don't go and further your research and be saying no salvation in one religion bla bla.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Abdelux223: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2020
I am happy for her, she speaks bold of her beautifiul religion, if people are this simple and bold, the world will be beautiful Mash'Allah
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Aidejay(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2020
TheTourist:
Typical characteristics of the YORUBA tribe. Two-faced, confused and always jumping from side to side
does this mean that a typical characteristics of what ever hole you crawled out of is stupidity?
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LaJoe2: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2020
My apologies, I'm not here to incite a religious war, but for us to reason. How can you follow a religion that only came 600yrs after Christ i.e, Christianity was is in full blown practice before Islam came along (that means idolatory even existed before Islam).

A religion that gives reference to Christ or rather 'the people of the book': the Bible (the Torah and the New Testament) if your in search for the truth (there is no where in the Bible that gave reference to Prophet Mohammed).

A religion that is not certain of what will happen after death, gives no assurance as opposed to the greater book that came before it.

The Quran acknowledges our Prophets, Christ, Abraham, etc people that constitute the Old Testament and followed the GOD we worship.

Pls I hope I didn't disrespect any ones religion, just food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by mbaise1000: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2020
no Christian will ever leave Christianity, that a person claims to be a Christian doesn't make that person a Christian in the first place.
A Christian is one WHO understands who Jesus is and what he came to earth to do and understands that HE achieved that,
What the devil is doing is using all manner of people to paint Christianity im bad light from "pastors"" to "prophets" to "bishops" to "popes" to "overseers" whatever is a "non practicing Christian"? if you are not a Christian, you are NOT a Christian. the day one becomes a Christian he or she will remain a Christian, "narrow is the way that leads to life and only a few find it......."

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by BEEFIE: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2020
tete7000:

The problem is she couldn't find the rest the first time, and she doesnt sound like her coming back will be any better. She is already showing signs of rebellion. How do you intend to handle that?

opposition simply because of the people around turning against what she used to be
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Dewisedick:
What will happen after this live will shock you. Keep chanting

What happened?

First, I would love to know.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by proprince(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2020
She was never a Christian joor.

No one comes in contact with Christ and decides to go back. In order words, no one sees light and decide to go for darkness .

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by BEEFIE: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2020
LaJoe2:
My apologies, I'm not here to incite a religious war. But for us to reason, how can you follow a religion that only came 600yrs after Christ I.e, Christianity was is in full blown practice before Islam came along. A religion that gives reference to Christ or rather 'the people of the book': the Bible (the Torah and the New Testament) if your in search for the truth (there is no where in the Bible that give reference to Prophet Mohammed). A religion that is not certain of what will happen after death, gives no clue as opposed to the greater book that came before. Pls I hope I didn't disrespect any ones religion, just food for thought.

the earth has been existing millions of years before Christ.

Abraham had existed 4000 years before Jesus. David had existed hundreds of year before Christ.

all prophet are brothers they come from the same bloodline
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Bigleaf1006: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:
Her mother is a Christian but not a practicing one, what does that mean?

I am a Christian but not a church goer!!
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by babzlim(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2020
This lady is confused!!!
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Emekus042: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:
Her mother is a Christian but not a practicing one, what does that mean?

Her mother is Christian by birth,but my worry is if her husband is Christian or Muslim?
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Empiree: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2020
What's your business with imam and Alfa?. It is your pastors that always claimed to heal the sick but Covid19 failed and exposed them. We Muslims don't claim to heal anything. Allah is The One with absolute power to cure.

We rely on Him.. We dont boast about we can do this and that like your fake men of God do. So you shouldn't worry about us.

Shotigbo?
ArcSEMPECJ:
[[s]quote author=Empiree post=88939480]She returns to her root. Islam is home. There are many ex-muslims like this in churches right now that are deceived by pastors. COVID-19 probably partially opened her eyes more just like many other christians still thinking whether or not to return home(Islam). This is the moment of truth.

Islam is FITRA i:e natural way of life ordained for all mankind by God. At some point in life you get to feel the impact of this fitra when it kicks in.

In Islam thou heart finds rest.

[/s]

Allah is a God who should transfer power of healing to Mohammed and from Mohammed to the Alpha and Imams.......
If the Pastors fail to heal people with Covid19.....why can't the Imams who speak of a true God (Allah) bring forth the healing?

Can you watch how brainwashed you sound thinking you have proved Islam is FITRA when you don't know that Mohammed himself was born into a pagan family, modernised his Father's shrine.....

Don't allow religion to eat you up, as you are born into a Muslim family so is another born into a Christian family and so shall you one day close your eyes in death and not unto religion..
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Oseking(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2020
JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Empiree: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2020
LordShiva97:

Moonlight tales!

Islam gives peace, but many predominantly Muslim countries haven't known peace in several centuries. undecided
thank you. Now face front
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Danielmegg(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Aduni Ade

is she part of d National Assembly
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Bigleaf1006: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2020
TheEffective:
She was never a Christian. She only followed friends to church. You don't put a ring on a pig's nose. Christianity is far better for those who don't sit on fences.

Islam leaves you finding where you belong between two extremes of self delusion psychosis; inferiority or superiority complexity. Nothing liberates and gives the right balance to life like christianity.

Have you been to Deeper Life church or Chosen? Their doctrine I find a little too sectarian
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by nurusystem(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Skmoda360:

Which comforter? You better no let thunder fire you.......go and read again the chapters you quote...be turning Bible upside down.

your problems is Mathew 13:13 ESV:This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

go and read your bible and see that 'he' is not a spirit but a mankind. it is for spirit, read john 16:13.
oko
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by haski: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Islam is peace
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by jesustheissue: 10:08am On Apr 28, 2020
I think you may be pitied, such a bundle of contradictions due to no fault of your own! As far I know, there is only one name under the heavens by which a person can be saved from sin and that is the name of JESUS. Did you ever come across this during your stint of 'practising' christianity? That is the issue

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Autotech312(m): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice

Ash-hadu alla ilaha illallah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadar-Rasulullah
(I agree that there is no other God but Allah And prophet Muhammad is the messanger and the seal of the prophet)

Salla lahu alaihi wa sallam

If not because of Ramadan, I for send you some bottles and ......... Your head dey dere.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by chris4grace: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2020
ExAngel007:
Actress Adunni Ade has revealed that she has converted to Islam after being a Christian for years.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_dEizzFPp-/?hl=en

How does that help to stop the spread of covit 19?

Why will she tell the whole world?

Christianity is the only true religion. I pity her, how blind she is, walking from light...

I am proud of JESUS AND I CHERISH MY SALVATION..
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Mineisgrace(f): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2020
Heistman:
blablabla...na u wan get HBP,stroke and everything bad over the woman's decision wey no concern ur life...won't be surprised if ur obituary hit the front page soon...I pray u get sense before that Sha so u won't end of like Ananias
forgive you. But mark my words. Jesus is the only way. No one comes to the Father except through the son.

Reevaluate you religion and your state of thought.... Is there light on the part you follow? I believe you are jealous and causing me because you lack the love of christ in you.
Jesus is the only way. Prove me right
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2020
who gives a shìt
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by tete7000(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2020
BEEFIE:

opposition simply because of the people around turning against what she used to be

I don't think so. She has deeper yearnings. She didn't just begin to go around for nothing. There are unmeamt dreams, unrealized aspirations. She was looking for miracles rather than the miracle worker. She probably built her life around ephemeral things, allowing how people see her dictates her happiness. She probably wants to look good and be appreciated, she likes fashion and wants to trend. Until she can look for and find out what is real and concrete, happiness might elude her. Jesus said "I have come so that they might have life and have it in abundance".. To the Samaritan woman at the well he said "I am the living water, anyone who drinks of this water will never thirst again, I will become in him/her a living spring welling up to eternal life". That woman needs to meet Jesus like the Samaritan woman. We all need this Jesus. She has been meeting pastors, sometimes even fake ones all along.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LaJoe2: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2020
BEEFIE:

the earth has been existing millions of years before Christ.

Abraham had existed 4000 years before Jesus. David had existed hundreds of year before Christ.

all prophet are brothers they come from the same bloodline

that maybe true, but my point is, Islam came many years after Christ came, died and was resurrected. Years after Christianity was in full blown practice. Infact the Old Testament came even many more years before, now based on these facts, which book will you recommend I have or should have more regard for or trust more in terms of providing me with Truth, the Bible or the Quran
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by emmasege: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Neither Islam nor Christianity is the way to secure eternal peace with God. Someone can practise Christianity for decades without knowing Christ and ultimately ends up in hell. Conversely, someone can know Christ in the last minutes of his life with no church attendance or public recognition as a Christian and yet makes heaven.

The way is JESUS CHRIST: acknowledging that he died for your sin and believing that no one gets to the father besides him.

John 14:6 says, I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me (Jesus).
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by gaventa: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2020
Yes i am, how can I be of help sir?
LordShiva97:

I'm no one.
I'm just curious sir.
Are you an axeman, ju name Idris Aloma is common among Axemen.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Brunicekid(m): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2020
IceLip:
Wlcm to Peace
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2020
LordShiva97:

No Christian has threatened to bomb her, but many Christians here are accusing of never being a Christian in the first place.

But these are opinions maybe even some are trolling not a innate desire to murder and kill for not sharing your belief. When I see you I don’t think of how to eliminate you because your not living according to my Gods declarations

Even if she wasn’t it’s who’s business ? Remember sometime someone came to rant nonsense to me where dem Dey now ?

You wanna make it in life make bold moves but don’t shit on others

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / How Much Does Alabi Pasuma New Building Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.