Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier (96093 Views)

Mr Spell Dede Nne Goes Back To School / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Skmoda360(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Wetin con be my own? She was never a Christian in the first place ...she only went with friends to church...... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Ezennwa(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by K4daniel: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Everyone has the right to chose which way to follow.she has chosen her way let her follow.

God gave us choices, but as for me and my household we shall serve the Lord.

You can't compare POWER with noise.

You can't compare the NAME OF JESUS which is powerful and castout demons with emptiness and powerless power.

The Name of JESUS above every Name Phil 2v10.

I will never exchange it with anything in this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Ubdavis(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:
Her mother is a Christian but not a practicing one, what does that mean?

What is it that u dont understand there? Is it the "not" or "practicing"? We have not practicing Muslims too, it's not out of place.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LordShiva97(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2020
guy222:
Idiot girl, from muslim to christian and from christian back to muslim again, after jumping from one penis to another, she want to do the remix with religion. From penis to penis, from religion to religion, idiot somebody

Try reading and thinking your comments through before you post them. That way, you save us the embarrassment of reading daft things like the comment you posted above.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by nurusystem(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2020
chipower:
Mohammed said, " if anyone changes his /her religion ( Islam), kill the person." She is a very lucky person.

How people came to admire this character , Mohammed, is beyond my understanding.

Muhammad is your comforter or helper prophecy in john 14:16 and 16:13-14 he and ,he is a pronoun ,..

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Mineisgrace:

Do you know
There is another fellowship in heaven
I know
There is another fellowship in heaven

If you continue like this, you will soon have HBP or stroke... Cool down your temper and accept the truth. Jesus christ is life sir
blablabla...na u wan get HBP,stroke and everything bad over the woman's decision wey no concern ur life...won't be surprised if ur obituary hit the front page soon...I pray u get sense before that Sha so u won't end of like Ananias
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by gaventa: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Yeah yeah who
LordShiva97:

Idris Aloma?
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LordShiva97(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Empiree:
She returns to her root. Islam is home. There are many ex-muslims like this in churches right now that are deceived by pastors. COVID-19 probably partially opened her eyes more just like many other christians still thinking whether or not to return home(Islam). This is the moment of truth.

Islam is FITRA i:e natural way of life ordained for all mankind by God. At some point in life you get to feel the impact of this fitra when it kicks in.

In Islam thou heart finds rest.

Moonlight tales!

Islam gives peace, but many predominantly Muslim countries haven't known peace in several centuries. undecided
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2020
LordShiva97:

Because you say so?

Never was she a Christian.

Ashawos are free to come to church. It is by coming they will eventually Chang.

That doesn't mean they are Christians when they are yet to change
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LordShiva97(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2020
redsun:
From frying pan to fire. You can only be fulfilled when you wake up in the morning and acknowledge your responsibilities, face the daily challenges rationally and at the end of the day, reflect on the things you could have some better and try to do better next time.

That is when you become human. Not wishing to the slavemasters Jesus or Mohammad.

You're a wise, reasonable man sir.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by simhosting: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2020
ok
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by davidque: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:

A non practicing Christian is simply a non Christian. You can't sit on the fence on matters of your Faith. Adunni Ade has made her choice that is fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Firebomber: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2020
02Kebreal:
Now she is gonna have some sense of decency.
Islam is the only way to Paradise.
May God guide Us.

Your sister are littering everywhere with bastard child, please is that the type of decency your Islam teach���
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by osejie17(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2020
mecheteeww wetin concern me
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by AngelicBeing: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:

Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by thesmallgod(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2020
If you like, convert to both Muslim and Christian. That does not change who you are deep down.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Leave her with her choice, fool

I can see how peaceful you are.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LordShiva97(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Never was she a Christian.

Ashawos are free to come to church. It is by coming they will eventually Chang.

That doesn't mean they are Christians when they are yet to change

Do you know this lady personally, how did you come to the conclusion that she was never a Christian?

How did you know that she is or was a prostitute, have you patronized her before!

Do you remember that Bible verse where Jesus warned Christians against passing judgements?

4 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LordShiva97(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2020
gaventa:
Yeah yeah who
I'm no one. I'm just curious sir. Are you an axeman, ju name Idris Aloma is common among Axemen.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Attahiru1: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2020
Aduni might just be confused. After some years again she will covert to Christianity. Na Ramadan dey shake her
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by supercase1(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2020
sybersofty:
Ma shaAllah
!
Ehat is the meaning of this,are you a jihadist?
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LordShiva97(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2020
K4daniel:
Everyone has the right to chose which way to follow.she has chosen her way let her follow.

God gave us choices, but as for me and my household we shall serve the Lord.

You can't compare POWER with noise.

You can't compare the NAME OF JESUS which is powerful and castout demons with emptiness and powerless power.

The Name of JESUS above every Name Phil 2v10.

I will never exchange it with anything in this world.

The first two sentences sent your message loud and clear. You could have saved yourself the stress of typing further unnecessary and superfluous paragraphs.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Kennyg500: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2020
She can't miss you eitherquote author=PlayerMeji post=88900283]Lol...

Like she will be missed...[/quote]
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Skmoda360(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2020
nurusystem:

Muhammad is your comforter or helper prophecy in john 14:16 and 16:13-14 he and ,he is a pronoun ,..
Which comforter? You better no let thunder fire you.......go and read again the chapters you quote...be turning Bible upside down.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Zeinymira(f): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Studio247:
Well it is a good thing
But I must remind you
That real housa Muslims don't see you as one

What exactly is you people's problem? The Muslims worship their creator not tribes, not a country. Muslims only care about Allah
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by LordShiva97(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:

It means her mother's religious affiliation and identity is Christianity but she doesn't practice it. She probably doesn't go to church or isn't active in any church and she doesn't take part in any religious activities. She has the beliefs but lacks the practice.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Kennyg500: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2020
You are too bitter whoever you are[/quote ]

Your sister are littering everywhere with bastard child, please is that the type of decency your Islam teach���[/quote]
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Misterdhee1(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2020
TheEffective:
She was never a Christian. She only followed friends to church. You don't put a ring on a pig's nose. Christianity is far better for those who don't sit on fences.

Islam leaves you finding where you belong between two extremes of self delusion psychosis; inferiority or superiority complexity. Nothing liberates and gives the right balance to life like christianity.
Were you told this by your pastor or you experienced it first hand? I've never seen a group of people with inferiority complex like Nigerian Christians. Btw, I v spent the larger part of my life among Christians.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by miscellany(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=88937209]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice

Ash-hadu alla ilaha illallah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadar-Rasulullah
(I agree that there is no other God but Allah And prophet Muhammad is the messanger and the seal of the prophet)

Salla lahu alaihi wa sallam[/quote
Sit your $5 ass down before I make a change �‍♂️
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by JJRainbow(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Idiot
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Aidejay(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Ezennwa:
While is Yoruba people always confused, is it in their DNA Especially there females Yoruba people who do una this thing, can't you people focus for ones, always chasing shadows. The worst thing is that they are not even attractive lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Why are you people always hating and bile, is it in your DNA especially these nairalanders who do una this thing? Can't you people be sensitive and responsible for once, always chasing trouble. The worst thing is that you are not even intelligent see the blunders you made all in the name of typing in English.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) / Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.