Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier (96105 Views)

Mr Spell Dede Nne Goes Back To School / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Iyipinua: 8:32am On Apr 28, 2020
TheEffective:
She was never a Christian. She only followed friends to church. You don't put a ring on a pig's nose. Christianity is far better for those who don't sit on fences.

Islam leaves you finding where you belong between two extremes of self delusion psychosis; inferiority or superiority complexity. Nothing liberates you in life like christianity.

TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by solmus: 8:32am On Apr 28, 2020
Mineisgrace:
go and read everything you like sir. This is a forum and forums are meant for opinions.

You either swallow my opinion or choke on it. Bye bye

God is good and Jesus is lord

thats the beauty of the forum ma, you have an opinion about Adunni Ade's religous veiws, and i expressed my opinion about you fair enough innit?
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Kingzeez10: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2020
TheEffective:
She was never a Christian. She only followed friends to church. You don't put a ring on a pig's nose. Christianity is far better for those who don't sit on fences.

Islam leaves you finding where you belong between two extremes of self delusion psychosis; inferiority or superiority complexity. Nothing liberates you in life like christianity.
You're sick upstairs bro. Have you ever seen any Muslim here that say something like this about Christian anytime a Muslim convert to Christian?

5 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2020
nengibo:
Yoruba's always confused about religion neither here nor there
una just can't do without mentioning Yoruba in a day...as una Comot your dry East con dey disturb us fr west no do u? Una get problem angry

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Mrpojj(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:
Her mother is a Christian but not a practicing one, what does that mean?

It means Christian for mouth

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by opius: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2020
As if she was noticed when she was with us...bye bye to radarada

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by lammo: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
solmus:

thats the beauty of the forum ma, you have an opinion about Adunni Ade's religous veiws, and i expressed my opinion about you fair enough innit?
[/s]
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Kingzeez10: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Mineisgrace:
More like jumping from frying pan to fire.
We all make bad choices atimes, christ is always welcoming
Leave her with her choice, fool
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Mineisgrace:
I forgive because you know not what you are doing.

Jesus loves you
wayre.... foolish fool, hell fire crew..btw Jesus is not hypocrite like most of u in here..u need his forgiveness more
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by puremaker7(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2020
ashawopikin:
who cares
for you to open the thread and commented shows you care and u are in pain right now
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by femi4: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:

church goer
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Olusola101990: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2020
your mother is a christian ...but not a practicing one...when did christianity turn to a profession...you ain't a christian ma...u are never meant to be...ALL THE BEST!!!

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2020
LaJoe2:
Eyah! My condolences . Au revoir!
to your family tongue
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by airminem(f): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Alhamdullahi

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by dickyaloy: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2020
I believe you. Only God knows the heart of every man. If people like Solomon was judged by man he wouldn't have been blessed with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Darevofpeace(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:

........audio Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by jrusky(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2020
IceLip:
Wlcm to Peace

You say what Stand in that mirror in front of you and say it again and again.

Peace what Don't just go there pls carry on with your fasting peacefully and don't deep your hand in lion mouth to avoid being crushed.

By the the way who is Adunni Ade if I may ask

Peace my foot.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Iyipinua: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2020
xreal:
You might decide to proustite all around religion, but your conscience remains constant -Follow your conscience, that's the key to eternal life.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE!

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by tete7000(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

You're entitled to your opinion, you have been heard, now you can get out from this thread. Thank you very much as you comply.

I can only laugh at you folly
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by ashawopikin(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2020
puremaker7:
for you to open the thread and commented shows you care and u are in pain right now
see mumu, pain me say e go put money for my account or what?

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Mineisgrace(f): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Leave her with her choice, fool
Jesus loves you
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Mineisgrace(f): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Heistman:
wayre.... foolish fool, hell fire crew..btw Jesus is not hypocrite like most of u in here..u need his forgiveness more
Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by OriOko88(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2020
;DWhAtever roçks her boat. Many yoruba actresses like laide bakare, lizy anjorin, late moji olaiya, fathia balogun have also converted to Muslims over the years. I think there's something they're running from in Christianity in which they take solace in Islam
Awon lomo sha. Jesus is Lord any day anytime

3 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2020
What I still don't understand is why anything religion always ends in division gringrin

BTW we have Christians, Muslims, Buddhists etc who are all fulfilled in their religion, So this shouldn't cause a fuss

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by oxiide22(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice

Ash-hadu alla ilaha illallah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadar-Rasulullah
(I agree that there is no other God but Allah And prophet Muhammad is the messanger and the seal of the prophet)

Salla lahu alaihi wa sallam
I never thought you're muslim

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2020
womenareapes:
welcome to the suicide squad religion!

And if dangote or bua offer you employment, you will accept the offer without thinking of them killing by suicide bombing.

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:

I tire. Don't mind her
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by MorataFC: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2020
iceboy4752:

Suicide squad because it's not your religion. Go and sit down abeg. Your moniker shows you're a stupid misogynist anyway. I wonder which jungle your mother was hunted from.
hmmmm
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Kingrexyl(m): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:
Where is your sense of humour? For goodness sake, that nigga was just being witty and sarcastic. We should respect one another on this platform. SHALOM!!!
You must be stupid for quoting me, now fvck off!!!
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2020
Mineisgrace:
More like jumping from frying pan to fire.
We all make bad choices atimes, christ is always welcoming
To other religion you have made the bad choice.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Economy1: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2020
Madam, Corona virus is the curse...
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by wazirmichika1(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Anybody can choose religious
Of his choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / How Much Does Alabi Pasuma New Building Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.