Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? (137801 Views)

Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter / Yes, Wizkid Made History And So Did Davido, But I Stand With One Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Horladipupo0505: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2020
vanida6:
Uhmm dat is why i dislike davido,he always tinks everybody is childish like him
I see no reason u should tag someone wicked in this because it is a breach in contract and dere is always a legal jurisdiction for it. Pay them their Moni and live no problem in that.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Oh really!!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by hope4nigeria(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2020
vanida6:
Uhmm dat is why i dislike davido,he always tinks everybody is childish like him
that's just the point. Why they no lock am for cell for two days sef, stupid scammer.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by hgnbello(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Ok nah �.. Next
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by otomatic(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2020
You took money for a deal yet did not honour the agreement. You deserved to be sued for even more than the amount cos you even damaged their reputation.

And this comment you wrote can be ground for further legal action, assuming they are as vindictive as you are.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Primenet(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2020
It's Well, I believe they will sort it out. But David shouldn't have call the couple such terrible names.

====================================

What a wake up call this has been....

And we're helping create a lot of them over here. In fact in 5 short weeks we've helped over 1000 people get set up and start earning online.

Some already earning 1k, 2k and 5k recurring passive income EVERY MONTH....FROM HOME. And some even earning 100k EVERY MONTH.

Imagine $25k landing in your bank account EVERY WEEK and you don't have to answer to a boss....work when and where you want.

DOWNLOAD THIS FREE REPORT FROM MY SIGNATURE

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by sylve11: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2020
none of my business. undecided cool
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Davido is the most childish celebrity I've ever seen all my life

Childish but with a brain of an adult...
Please goan make money biko and stop calling people childish..

Thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Rossycee(f): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2020
tillaman:
So because you couldn’t honour an agreement and he sued your arse which is perfectly normal since you took his money and they tried to reach out to your team and y’all stopped taking their calls, if you can’t grace an event there something called refund na
Clown
If only he knows. He should continue fooling himself. He's too childish, why won't they sue his ass when he refused to refund their money..

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by airminem(f): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Christy8906:
Hmmm

undecided Husseinat it is well my sister. We hope this tough time don't last any longer ooo cry
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by COURVOISier(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2020
Who maturity help, abeg give me $30billie make I act childish. grin grin awon matured broke arse tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by friday2011(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2020
chizpim:
Fact be told, Mercy Johnson, Funke Akindele they are wicked, forget all those comedy and happy face they put on when acting.

E be like say you don do house boy for them before...

You know too much.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Just minding my business..

Ambassador Left..
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by SirMichael1: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2020
bunnae:

You have issues. Did I hear his part of the story. Abi na you be commissioner for fault finding. Oga reader.

That's why it is important to completely read a post, understand it well and comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Timijo(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2020
1mrprolific7:

Guy don't you understand sarcasm?
You're funny Man.
I understand sarcasm but in this case, you need to call a spade a spade.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by tunary(m): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2020
sunshineV:
I swear this doesn't concern me at all. Even money for food this morning I no get
Don't be shy to ask to ask from ur fellow girls//women. if you ask from guys them go use the opportunity to do trade by battar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by SaintNemesis(f): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2020
Same you reported Davido was duped by Mercy Johnson's husband, same you twisted the story to say Davido didn't show for a paid gig.
It's better to keep quiet instead of speculating about something you don't know a thing about.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Sheriman(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Their Marriage Their Wahaala Their Problem Their God Damned 3million Their Hotel Their Everything..
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Vitamin17(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by bunnae(f): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2020
SirMichael1:

That's why it is important to completely read a post, understand it well and comment.
If you read mine properly you would have replied me with your brain. Oversabi

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by shegzmartinsduke(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Wait o,this Mercy is really fertile o,i don miss my real wife. I never knew how golden my water was,until now that my well is dry.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by PinkStarsFallIn: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Rapmoney:
Honestly speaking, this news is useless to me just the way the vegetable in Aso Rock is useless to Nigerians.

This lockdown has finished me! Just normal 3 days travelling wey my wife make to Delta State last month (March) dor come pass one month now!
God is a wise God, he saved her from ur thing.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Iamvetlander(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2020
bunnae:
Davido has issues walahi. He must always spit out his mind. No filtersgrin cheesy. Last last na him fit still dey at fault.
Omo I just love Davido grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Davido talks like Donald Trump sometimes and they both don't make sense always
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Who is more evil?
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Rapmoney(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

God is a wise God, he saved her from ur thing.

Lol
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by PinkStarsFallIn: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Horladipupo0505:
I see no reason u should tag someone wicked in this because it is a breach in contract and dere is always a legal jurisdiction for it. Pay them their Moni and live no problem in that.
Jurisdiction bawo. Is it byforce to speak english.
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Skmoda360(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Davido may be bleeped up one day and killed. Does not do refunds. Did same to a friends company. Did not turn up for end of the year party. But said he would come next year. He did come sha. But its still unprofessional
Killed because of what? ......what about asking for refund simple.....killing him for not showing up is absolute rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Vulcan24(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2020
money makes him famous but not talent
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Iamvetlander(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2020
[s][/s]
Angelfrost:

They are human!!! Every human is not unlikely to have traces of wickedness, selfishness, envy, name it!!!... That jobless and employed individuals chose to spare their time to constantly worship and dote on them doesn't automatically raise them to the level of godhood.

Come to even think of it, Davido can't be any better than Mercy Johnson... Except there is another Davido!!! Mtchewww!!!
[s][/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.