Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine (12530 Views)

Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? / This Is How Guys Will Release After This Quarantine - Ada Pinky Shares Video / Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by sayhi2bammy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
lefulefu:
chai cheesy

I been wan call you teĺl you say 'your food don land' ���
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by WildChild00(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
sapeleboi:
I dey craze, tire ke

You want to kill yourself abi?
How many round can u go....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by sapeleboi(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
WildChild00:

You want to kill yourself abi?
How many round can u go....
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by vanhelsing1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Randal:
That's why my babe keeps asking me if I want to kill her. grin grin grin grin grin
Her nyash is too big.
If u still do not have seen several this 2020,then it almost imposible to receive sense ur entire life. .
Jus a piece of advice ......
No more time for foolishness....
Life is Short
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by aristocratic5(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wow wat a ynash
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Rapmoney(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
lefulefu:
chai cheesy

You dey always dey present for this kind thread. Omnipre! grin
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by suremanpatriot: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
rub bish undecided
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by lammo: 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

Higest nak am twice to 4 times, and stay together for 3 days.. you go tire, especially when you hear her shit in the toilet and the sounds (Kprakpatatatraakpa) and smell coming out na you go run

and dose caterpillar yansh sabi eat heen!!, by the time they finish your foodstuff in this quarantine abeg don't come and be disturbing us with your account number online oo

[/s]
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Randal: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
vanhelsing1:

If u still do not have seen several this 2020,then it almost imposible to receive sense ur entire life. .
Jus a piece of advice ......
No more time for foolishness....
Life is Short
Tell that to your father, brothers, uncle's and everyone in your family. Idiot.
You think I'm a sad human being like you? No, I'm a free man. I have the liberty to say what I want without owing anyone an apology.
Don't forget to take your advice to your family house and distribute.
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Rapmoney:

You dey always dey present for this kind thread. Omnipre! grin
blessed is he who marries a woman who is endowed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Okoroawusa: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mtchew...na by yansh?
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Kingsteve(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
All cellulite!
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by pointblank247(m): 4:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Obesity of the nyashh is is not a sign of health.
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Silentgroper(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2020
This same picture dey the sexually section booty assassin thread .. No there you shubby am
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Godsfavour78: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2020
tillaman:
Fine arse!!
Imagine banging her doggy while Terry Apala Baca dey play for background
guy you too get sense. I have been looking for that song since. So na terry akpala sing am. He is better than WizKid and davido combined.
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by tillaman(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Godsfavour78:
guy you too get sense. I have been looking for that song since. So na terry akpala sing am. He is better than WizKid and davido combined.
yes boss!! Terry Apala Baca!! They guy is too underrated he is really good I get all him songs
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by ashawopikin(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2020
bigpriik:
grin grin okokobioko
never! I die on top this nyash grin grin
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by nora2018(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=lefulefu post=88925642][/quote] nooooo I will remix the pounded yam and ego sweet again
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by charlsecy(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2020
bigpriik:
grin grin okokobioko
Human wants are insatiable.
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by nnemekaemmanuel: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2020
sapeleboi:
I dey craze, tire ke

Guy oooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet / Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.