Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers (5971 Views)

I Will Only Be Dating Girls Under 22 From Now On. / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Otuoke: 12:51pm On May 03, 2020
lexyking:
I will never forget my ordeal with one emere girl like that. I fell for this girl from the moment I saw her, she is so beautiful and curvy in fact everything about her was perfect.
Although she's from Edo state, she grew up in Lagos so she's more Yoruba than Edo in fact she doesn't tell anyone she's from Edo state. And me that my mother has been disturbing me to bring home a decent Yoruba girl, after wooing her which I must I admit was no small feat because it took me almost 8 month to convince this girl to trust me enough to come to my house and another 3-4 month before we did the Do.

But it was worth the stress cos she was everything I had hoped she would be. The problem is I didn't have marriage on my plans I just wanted babies so that my mum can have her grandchildren and let me rest.
And in my mind I knew I couldn't find a better babymama. We dated for about a year then she took in,Gbam!! That was where the bubble burst o she said it's time to meet her parent and discuss marriage plans me I said I'm not ready for marriage o, she then made me understand that she can't and won't give birth out of wedlock.

I then told her that me no wan marry o. The next thing she said and I quote is ' thank God you still have a mother and I can see she's a spiritual person ask her to find out who I am' on hearing this and being a Yoruba boy I knew I was in trouble I just kuku left her place and called my mum sharp sparp . She said she would make enquiries and get back to me.
Later that day my mum called and told me that the girl is a MAMA o (iya agba) that hope I have not said anything provocative to her I said no then my mum asked for her number and helped me to pacify her. She agreed to terminate the pregnancy since I wasn't going to marry her.
Although to be sincere I got so many unwarranted favours during my courtship with her
Now this is bad, you wouldn't marry the girl, and you didn't state that prior..
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Humanoid01(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
All these things are in your head. Here are facts you must get into your head asap:
▪︎All gods known to mankind do not exist.
▪︎There is no evidence for any god. There is much evidence for god as there is for a unicorn.
▪︎A supernatural dimension and supernatural entities do not exist. There are much evidences for these as there are for werewolves and leprechauns.
▪︎There is probably no afterlife. All purported afterlives have no basis in reality. Moreover, there is not a vestige of evidence for an afterlife.
▪︎Miracles, spells, clairvoyance, witchcraft, voodoo, curses, and other supernatural power are all rubbish. They are falsehoods, falsifications, and ridiculous garbages. The laws of nature is the same for everyone, and the laws of nature are never suspended.
If you lived in a very remote society with slim exposure to the outside (modern) would, and someone told you that a thing such as an airplane exists, and they explained to you how it works, you would hardly believe because of your preconceived understanding of the laws of nature.

However, that doesn't mean that an airplane doesn't exist. Understandably, you have only ruled out that possibility because of your deep understanding of some phenomena. Therefore you don't conclude that something doesn't exist just because you haven't seen it, you have to be subjective in expressing your opinion and not make it seem like it is a general notion.

PS: If you really wanted to know if an airplane exists or not, you would keep an open mind and think about its possibilities, except you just don't want to believe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) / Ladies, Check Out How Guys Are Describing Your Boobs! / How She Lost Her Virginity To A Stranger At NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.