Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers (5974 Views)

I Will Only Be Dating Girls Under 22 From Now On. / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by aimmoney9: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Shutup you e-diot! Whenever you see my post, just take your rickety wrinkled fingers off my mentions and get lost with your stupeedity! Dummyundecided
You think it is by insulting urself DAT u will pass ur message across... continue
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Freddykrueger: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
aimmoney9:

You think it is by insulting me DAT u will pass ur message across... continue
[/s]
Sharaap dia undecided
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Martinez39s(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2020
palsenator:

Did you say the laws of nature are suspended Ooh. You are well schooled bro but as regards nature, you need to dig deeper.
I said the laws of nature are never suspended. As a simple example, heavier objects will never fall faster than small ones in a vacuum. Gravity will never start lifting us away from the earth all of a sudden, neither are we going to walk on water with our barefoot. There are many more examples I could give. All I am saying is that the so called miraculous which defy the laws of nature is impossible.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by CAPSLOCKED: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2020
aimmoney9:

THE EASIEST WAY FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT THERE IS GOD YOU ATHEIST IS WHEN U HAVE A BAD DREAM N U FIND URSELF SHOUTING JESUS
PEOPLE FROM OTHER RELIGIONS ALSO SCREAM THE NAMES OF THEIR BELOVED DEITIES WHEN THEY'RE AFRAID. THIS MEANS THEIR DEITIES EXIST?

B4 U WAKE UP ESPECIALLY WHEN U WERE YOUNGER OR BEFORE U SLEEP ASK GOD TO WAKE U UP AT A PARTICULAR TIME AND U WILL SEE IT HAPPEN
SO THE WORDS OF AN INDOCTRINATED CHILD IS THE ULTIMATE?

the reason y u tried to stop believing is because something bad happened to you and u started asking God why?
WHY DO YOU ALL SAY THIS AS IF THERE ARE NO BILLIONAIRE NONRELIGIOUS PEOPLE?
THERE ARE NATIONS THAT ARE EVEN ATHEISTIC. THIS MEANS SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO THEM COLLECTIVELY?

then u decided hating Him ur creator
NOBODY HATES YOUR CREATOR. IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO SEPARATE FACT FROM MYTH AT ALL TIMES.

but note whether u acknowledge him or not u will still meet him on the last day
THERE'S NOTHING TO MEET ON THE LAST DAY MY MAN, WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER. YOU'VE BEEN INDOCTRINATED BADLY.

.for He reigns forever
IN A BELIEVER'S HEAD OF COURSE. ONLY COMMON SENSE ACCOMPANIED BY PURE FACTS CAN KICK HIM OUT OF THERE.

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by CAPSLOCKED: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
I said the laws of nature are never suspended. As a simple example, heavier objects will never fall faster than small ones in a vacuum. Gravity will never start lifting us away from the earth all of a sudden, neither are we going to walk on water with our barefoot. There are many more examples I could give. All I am saying is that the so called miraculous which defy the laws of nature is impossible.

AS AN ATHEIST, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO BELIEVE THESE THINGS, IT JUST NEVER WORKS. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO HAVE ENCOUNTERS WITH THESE GHOSTS, THEY JUST KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM YOU.

WHILE EVERYONE FALLS UNDER THE ANOINTING, YOU'LL BE THERE STANDING TALL WITH THE USHERS AND CAMERA CREW. cheesy

WHY BRO, WHY?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by aimmoney9: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2020
When you give two Profs. a particular topic one would argue for while d other against with their points, even though they know d truth, and they will never agree, thus, suffering from paralysis of analysis...
I ve argued with many atheist b4 and most still retained der stand.....only tym will tell who is ryt
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by aimmoney9: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Sharaap dia undecided
Try to make ur next move ur best move
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by lexyking(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2020
I will never forget my ordeal with one emere girl like that. I fell for this girl from the moment I saw her, she is so beautiful and curvy in fact everything about her was perfect.
Although she's from Edo state, she grew up in Lagos so she's more Yoruba than Edo in fact she doesn't tell anyone she's from Edo state. And me that my mother has been disturbing me to bring home a decent Yoruba girl, after wooing her which I must I admit was no small feat because it took me almost 8 month to convince this girl to trust me enough to come to my house and another 3-4 month before we did the Do.

But it was worth the stress cos she was everything I had hoped she would be. The problem is I didn't have marriage on my plans I just wanted babies so that my mum can have her grandchildren and let me rest.
And in my mind I knew I couldn't find a better babymama. We dated for about a year then she took in,Gbam!! That was where the bubble burst o she said it's time to meet her parent and discuss marriage plans me I said I'm not ready for marriage o, she then made me understand that she can't and won't give birth out of wedlock.

I then told her that me no wan marry o. The next thing she said and I quote is ' thank God you still have a mother and I can see she's a spiritual person ask her to find out who I am' on hearing this and being a Yoruba boy I knew I was in trouble I just kuku left her place and called my mum sharp sparp . She said she would make enquiries and get back to me.
Later that day my mum called and told me that the girl is a MAMA o (iya agba) that hope I have not said anything provocative to her I said no then my mum asked for her number and helped me to pacify her. She agreed to terminate the pregnancy since I wasn't going to marry her.
Although to be sincere I got so many unwarranted favours during my courtship with her

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by aimmoney9: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
aimmoney9:

THE EASIEST WAY FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT THERE IS GOD YOU ATHEIST IS WHEN U HAVE A BAD DREAM N U FIND URSELF SHOUTING JESUS B4 U WAKE UP ESPECIALLY WHEN U WERE YOUNGER OR BEFORE U SLEEP ASK GOD TO WAKE U UP AT A PARTICULAR TIME AND U WILL SEE IT HAPPEN
the reason y u tried to stop believing is because something bad happened to you and u started asking God why? then u decided hating Him ur creator...but note whether u acknowledge him or not u will still meet him on the last day....for He reigns forever
When you give two Profs. a particular topic one would argue for while d other against with their points, even though they know d truth, and they will never agree, thus, suffering from paralysis of analysis...
I ve argued with many atheist b4 and most still retained der stand.....only tym will tell who is ryt
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Martinez39s(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
AS AN ATHEIST, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO BELIEVE THESE THINGS, IT JUST NEVER WORKS. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO HAVE ENCOUNTERS WITH THESE GHOSTS, THEY JUST KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM YOU.

WHILE EVERYONE FALLS UNDER THE ANOINTING, YOU'LL BE THERE STANDING TALL WITH THE USHERS AND CAMERA CREW. cheesy

WHY BRO, WHY?
Maybe it's God's will that we remain unbelievers.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Kemblaze: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
I just want to make something clear to guy aguing concerning the supernatural

the supanatural is as real as humans are and they can run from you for certain reasons i don`t know but i am a fan of the supanatural and it has shown me some positive results myself curse supanatural and so on are as real as the planet and has been here before humans ever were it all startes from the fallen angels they form the suparnatural read ur bible and make researchs

tanks

#KEMBLAZE
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by CandidSeeker(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
You're not dating them bro...

They're the ones dating you...

One is just collecting the baton after the other...
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by tweakdude1: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ogbeni run to Christ Jesus oooooo.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by palsenator(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Martinez39s:

With respect bro, there are verified incidents where the laws have been suspended. It's unexplainable but they happen. That we. you have not experienced it does not mean they don't happen.
I don't know the angle to come from because I want to believe you ain't an atheist. Please respond to this and I will send you some verified incidents to prove my point.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Martinez39s(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
palsenator:
With respect bro, there are verified incidents where the laws have been suspended. It's unexplainable but they happen. That we. you have not experienced it does not mean they don't happen.
I don't know the angle to come from because I want to believe you ain't an atheist. Please respond to this and I will send you some verified incidents to prove my point.
I am a atheist. Please show me with proof these "verified" incidents in which the laws of nature were suspended.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by annford: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
aimmoney9:

THE EASIEST WAY FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT THERE IS GOD YOU ATHEIST IS WHEN U HAVE A BAD DREAM N U FIND URSELF SHOUTING JESUS B4 U WAKE UP ESPECIALLY WHEN U WERE YOUNGER OR BEFORE U SLEEP ASK GOD TO WAKE U UP AT A PARTICULAR TIME AND U WILL SEE IT HAPPEN
the reason y u tried to stop believing is because something bad happened to you and u started asking God why? then u decided hating Him ur creator...but note whether u acknowledge him or not u will still meet him on the last day....for He reigns forever

You deserve a Gold Medal. You just wrote what I had intended writing. You have my respect.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by aimmoney9: 2:15am On May 01, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Shutup you e-diot! Whenever you see my post, just take your rickety wrinkled fingers off my mentions and get lost with your stupeedity! Dummyundecided
Empty barrel lo man pariwo
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Freddykrueger: 3:50pm On May 02, 2020
[s]
aimmoney9:

Empty barrel lo man pariwo
[/s]

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Jflex07(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2020
Maybe you were destined for such from a generation curse or something.. You need serious deliverance because this can never be a coincidence.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by boscho(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
All these things are in your head. Here are facts you must get into your head asap:
▪︎All gods known to mankind do not exist.
▪︎There is no evidence for any god. There is much evidence for god as there is for a unicorn.
▪︎A supernatural dimension and supernatural entities do not exist. There are much evidences for these as there are for werewolves and leprechauns.
▪︎There is probably no afterlife. All purported afterlives have no basis in reality. Moreover, there is not a vestige of evidence for an afterlife.
▪︎Miracles, spells, clairvoyance, witchcraft, voodoo, curses, and other supernatural power are all rubbish. They are falsehoods, falsifications, and ridiculous garbages. The laws of nature is the same for everyone, and the laws of nature are never suspended.

I pity your life bro, d fact that u've not experienced Miracles doesn't mean u castigate it. Drop that attitude. I'm telling u 4rm experience
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by zedegit: 4:52pm On May 02, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
Over the past 8 years,. I've dated 4 ladies and they have each belonged to one spiritual coven or the other. Either it's Mammy water or what yorubas call emere.
It's until we are deep in the relationship before I'm aware of this. Funniest thing is that they are usually the ones to tell me themselves., Even though they would have been exhibiting different behavior and signs to prove it.

Nah your opportunity to blow be this o.
Tell her to make you rich.
If she doesn't know how, let her connect you to papiwater.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by zedegit: 4:57pm On May 02, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
I never had any verbal breakup with any of them, I just kept drawing away little by little till they either forgot about me or started dating someone else.

You don bleep any of them?
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by zedegit: 4:59pm On May 02, 2020
Freddykrueger:
Spiritual girls are the best. Very good in bed and they never want to see you mad or stressed up. They don't need nothing from you, just your attention n dick. They'll kill anyone for you.

If they are asked to sacrifice you, count yourself dead already.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by zedegit: 5:06pm On May 02, 2020
lexyking:
I will never forget my ordeal with one emere girl like that. I fell for this girl from the moment I saw her, she is so beautiful and curvy in fact everything about her was perfect.
Although she's from Edo state, she grew up in Lagos so she's more Yoruba than Edo in fact she doesn't tell anyone she's from Edo state. And me that my mother has been disturbing me to bring home a decent Yoruba girl, after wooing her which I must I admit was no small feat because it took me almost 8 month to convince this girl to trust me enough to come to my house and another 3-4 month before we did the Do.

But it was worth the stress cos she was everything I had hoped she would be. The problem is I didn't have marriage on my plans I just wanted babies so that my mum can have her grandchildren and let me rest.
And in my mind I knew I couldn't find a better babymama. We dated for about a year then she took in,Gbam!! That was where the bubble burst o she said it's time to meet her parent and discuss marriage plans me I said I'm not ready for marriage o, she then made me understand that she can't and won't give birth out of wedlock.

I then told her that me no wan marry o. The next thing she said and I quote is ' thank God you still have a mother and I can see she's a spiritual person ask her to find out who I am' on hearing this and being a Yoruba boy I knew I was in trouble I just kuku left her place and called my mum sharp sparp . She said she would make enquiries and get back to me.
Later that day my mum called and told me that the girl is a MAMA o (iya agba) that hope I have not said anything provocative to her I said no then my mum asked for her number and helped me to pacify her. She agreed to terminate the pregnancy since I wasn't going to marry her.
Although to be sincere I got so many unwarranted favours during my courtship with her

Did she make you a millionaire?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by lexyking(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2020
zedegit:

Did she make you a millionaire?

when we were together I really made it big time. I got so many things my way.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by zedegit: 5:27pm On May 02, 2020
lexyking:

when we were together I really made it big time. I got so many things my way.

Money wise? People were dashing you money?
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by lexyking(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=zedegit post=89109056]

Money wise? People were dashing you

not really, but I noticed that I didn't have to convince people much before they bought whatever I was selling. I was so successful in my job that I got triple promotions everything I touched became gold.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by zedegit: 6:27pm On May 02, 2020
sad[quote author=lexyking post=89109636][/quote]

This is becoming interesting. Why didn't you marry her and how did your mum know who she is?
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by lexyking(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2020
zedegit:
sad

This is becoming interesting. Why didn't you marry her and how did your mum know who she is?

like I said. I wasn't ready to marry her or any other person I just wanted to have children. and as to how my mum knew whom she was, you should know na abi you no be African guy?
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 02, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
One of them always meets her room filled with water at least once in a month, without knowing where the water came from.

Are you sure it's not during raining season?

Her house might be leaking, please confirm.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Mkayfrenzy(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2020
truthsayer009:

Are you sure it's not during raining season?

Her house might be leaking, please confirm.

It's not . Even if it is there is no way rain can enter no matter how heavy the rain is
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by cpmconsultingltd: 12:03pm On May 03, 2020
watch the video below, for you to know how to avoid getting possessed by demons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZwlJ5EvCM0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years / Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! / I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.