Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Oga Landlord 21+ - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oga Landlord 21+ (202231 Views)

My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature / “OGA MADAM” – Late Night Short Story! / ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Healman(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ohh! now i'm confused, shey na God we go thank ni abi dat baba wey do odeshi?
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Skepturekreed(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Elvictor:

bro, this your comment na David blow my mind *shines whiter teeth*
. chai i no b david
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Dilijoe(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
mad ooo.
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by SweetyMarvel00(m): 2:32am On Jul 22, 2020
Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet you, let's learn and take your writing skills to the next level.

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Healman:
Ohh! now i'm confused, shey na God we go thank ni abi dat baba wey do odeshi?

*chases you and drags you back* bro, no go that side oh *shines teeth*

1 Like

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Skepturekreed:

chai
i no b david

i forget to add "O" no vex, but tho the David better pass the "O". you no wan be king? *shines teeth*
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dilijoe:
mad ooo.
no be small *shines teeth*
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:
Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet you, let's learn and take your writing skills to the next level.

you never made any room for connection, abi na Oyigbo we dey?
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
OGA LANDLORD 21+

Subtitle: Fu*ck Fakers.

Episode 70

I stood there like statue to understand the message my eyes dey send give my brain, so them shoot me twice I nodey die.. Wow.. Wonderful, very wonderful!

Ugochukwu: *laughing* hahaha, bro. Lets go, nothing do you.

Me: bro kee you there.

I followed him anyways, seriously I was scared of any more attackers. Who know say the next one go come with bomb, I go just scatter with bomb no o deshi for that kind thing.

I pushed the small gateway opened when augochukwu have gone through, he didn't head to the porch or make I call am major entrance.
He walked be side the church building to a room attached to the church main building, em don tay I go church. After my parents died I gave up.

Me: bro, we no go enter the church again?

Ugochukwu: so where we dey like this?

Me: church compound.

Ugochukwu: we dey go see the pastor for the consultation room. *he knock at the door before us*

Voice: come in.

We both opened the door and met a man on a chair with coat, that kind early morning.
Africa pastors think say coat dey attract spirits from heaven or wetin?

Pastor: aaahhh! Bro Ugo, you are welcome. *he stretch his right hand*

Ugochukwu: pastor good morning *he take his hand*

Pastor: is this your friend you tell me yesterday? *Ugo nod*

Me: *I mumble* good morning, pastor *I no know how to address am sef*

Pastor: please, make ona two sit down.

We took the chairs facing him and table dividing us, he mumbled some words and looked at us.

Pastor: before ona come, I get revelation for you. But lets pray?

Em don tay oh, I left church long time ago and the whole lets pray make me dey look as the pastor closed his eyes.

Ugochukwu: *pinch me* close eyes.

I did sha... And the pastor started speaking in tongues, calling my name upadan in his prayers.

Pastor: umh.. Oh! thank you Lord, I see two women.

I opened my eyes to also see the two women too, if they are ugly make them just leave me alone. If they are beautiful and hot they should keep tormenting me sexily biko.
The pastor caught me looking around.

Pastor: you no go fit see them, the good Lord showed me something hallelujah. Are you engaged with two women?

Ugochukwu: two women? *the mumu repeat*

Me: I dey confuse here, am single.. No girlfriend, no wife, no fiancee *just one sugarmummy*

I no suppose tell am that one abi?

Pastor: I see two women be side you, but they are backing me. I nofit see their faces, but the devil is a liar.

We left the room after some many blablabla, and he wrote plenty bible quotations for me and advice me to pray harder than before.
I fold the plenty bible portions written in the paper inside my trouser pocket.

As Ugochukwu and I head home, is time to talk about my safety. I no even trust the whole powers of a thing, what if em fail me.

Me: bro, you fit get who send that assassin?

Ugochukwu: em no go pass that idiot Mr Okoye, na em dey sponsor the he goat wey dey terrorize your local government.

Me: that guy dey dangerous, make we go stay for governor house.

Ugochukwu opened the gate and went out, I also got out of the church gate.

Ugochukwu: na now you come, from here we dey go there abi?

Me: no need, we go fit go shopping to buy clothes.

We got inside the car and he mounted the driver's seat.

Ugochukwu: I suppose go see Shantel today.

Me: drop me off for governor's house, then you go.

Ugochukwu: you no go come?

Me: as your bodyguard or you wan pay for her head?

I brought out my phone to call Madam Stella, I dialed her number and she picked.

Me: hello, your excellency.

Madam Stella: oohh! am missing you baby, come give it to me hard.

I first remove the phone to confirm if no be wrong number, what if MTN people catch this woman?
I put it back to my ear.

Me: am coming to your house.

Madam Stella: be fast!!

I ended the call and I met Ugochukwu eyes on me, I wonder wetin the guy dey think.

Ugochukwu: you dey fu-ck the governor wife?

I would have told him 'yes', I nearly said it when I remembered the oath of secrecy.

Me: naso toto don scarce.

He didn't believe but he didn't pursue the matter further, he dropped me off in the governor's residence and drove off.
Jack my manny wasn't around, and I learnt that he has gone to Michael's burial.

I no know why em no tell me, I for pay my last respect to the guy that sacrificed his life for my sake.
I got inside the executive sitting-room, a maid came down from the staircase.

Maid: her excellency want to see you in her bedroom.

Me: I no know where there dey oh.

Maid: follow me.

I no really follow her, na her yansh I dey follow as I dey imagine how her yansh go vibrate if I bang her with doggystyle.
After we walked around the house, she motioned me to a door.

I opened it and entered, I was given a surprise attack.
Madam Stella was on towel, and she attacked me with her lips like lion wey see food.
I hit my back on the door as she kissed and chewed my lips, I just dey careful make I no get missing lips oh.

She dragged my shirt up, I raised my hand and it was off from my body. I loose the towel and I groped the le-ft brea-st and squeeze, she worked on my belt and it fell from my waist.

I placed my mouth on her left ni-pple and su-cked, she dipped her hand in my boxer and released my har-d di-ck.

Me: aahh! we are in your matrimonial bedroom!

Madam Stella: ooohh! yesss!! fu-ck me the way my husband can't do.

This woman mad intentionally or wetin?
Na me ask her to marry person wey old pass her?

TBC.

1 Like

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by jornwhite: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2020
honourable talk n do no know say weytin sweet dey kill man pass bullets grin thumbs up op
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by arfezces: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
This honourable talk do self... He too like toto
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
jornwhite:
honourable talk n do no know say weytin sweet dey kill man pass bullets grin thumbs up op

by professor Jornwhite, I no spell am well no vex *shines teeth*
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
arfezces:
This honourable talk do self... He too like toto

chaii... virgin like us wetin we go do than to pray for sinners like Honourable talk and do *shines teeth*
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
OGA LANDLORD 21+

Subtitle: F*uck Fakers.

Episode 71

She bent down in betwixt my legs and grabbed my di-ck, she stroked it admiring how it is.

Me: awwnnn... here dey dangerous.

Madam Stella: *wink at me* dangerous se-x is sweeter.

Which sweeter? this one na suicidal se-x. The moment she took it in her mouth I lost control, I started moa-ning and gro-aning as she held my waist and bopped on my hard-on.

She got up and held my di-ck, I no get choice but to follow her as I dragged my feet on the marbled floor. She climbed the bed and spread her legs, I removed my trouser and the boxer I wore at my feet and kicked them away.

I joined her on the bed and entered, I started hitting and scattering her pleasure centre.
I pounded her hard but when the spe-rm refused to come, I got tired of the missionary style and laid beside her.

She got up from the bed and mounted me, she rode me till I finally cu-mmed in her.
She lay beside me breathing heavily. A knock came on the door "kpor! Kpor!! Kpor!!!"

Voice: her excellency the governor is back.

My mind travelled out of Earth, I looked at Madam Stella she was unmoved lying were she is.

Madam Stella: I dey come.

Voice: alright, madam.

The footsteps walked away, I sprung up from the bed and went for my boxer first oh, what if em come here see me.

Madam Stella: why you dey fear?

I started sweating as I slipped on my trouser and grabbed my belt. This woman think say I wan loose the trust governor dey give me.

Me: can I go out.

Madam Stella: come kiss me first.

I wore my shirt and tuwama, the woman wan put me for shit. I came out of the room sweating, I don even forget the room wey the governor been give me.
I stood at the hallway not knowing were I should go to, I walked towards the other end when I heard the governor's baritone voice from the staircase landing.

I turned and ran back like say na temple run I dey do, entered the other curve.
A maid was coming from were I was heading to, I beamed with smile.

Maid: sir, why you dey sweat?

Me: I just dey walk around, I don forget my room.

Maid: see am na. *pointing at a door along the hallway*

Me: thank you, wetin be your name?

She smiled and displayed her white gapped teeth, I looked her up even in that French maid attire. She looked sweet, in fact all of them look sweet.

Maid: Benita.

Me: thanks beautiful B.

I winked at her and entered the room, is better she think am into her than thinking why am sweating like Christmas goat.
I took my bath and came out of the bathroom, I decided to sleep.
I lay on the bed and slept off, later Ugochukwu woke me up.

Ugochukwu: how far, you don chop?

Me: na only food dey your mind all your life.

Ugochukwu: wetin I suppose ask you, whether you dey alright or you dey sick?

Me: give me the car keys, I wan commot.

Ugochukwu: go where?

Me: as my papa or my mama?

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, washed my face and came out.
I wore my only boxer and only shirt, with the only trouser I came with.

Ugochukwu: you wan still wear that thing?

Me: my commot naked?

Ugochukwu: I bring your bag come.

I know say Ugochukwu no wan go back to my yard, he prefer the governor house so that em godey chop anything and anyhow.
I went for the bag and selected the out-fit I wan wear.

Ugochukwu: you don see am say I be your papa?

Me: papa good afternoon.

We started laughing at the joke, I got ready and left the room.
Headed downstairs with the car's keys and went to the garage.
I drove out of the house and went out of Government Reserve Area, the place is so boring and quiet.

No activity in that area at all, I got close to an eatery and sighted a lady with big yansh.
It have tay, I wanted to have fun at least today.
I parked my car and came down, went after her.

Me: sister, sister... Wait abeg.

She stopped walking and turned looking at me, she is chubby with robust front and back.
I almost ran into another car while watching her bumbum shake in that tight trouser.
She wore heavy make-up, making her face different from her body.

Me: abeg oh... Where I fit see better eatery?

Lady: oga, you stop me to ask where eatery dey ehnn?

Me: no vex abeg, I park my car there. I just enter town, I go treat you to meal.

The meal made her melo down and the car made her became se-xy in a way that I have won the war. Everybody in this country is hungry oh, depends on the adjective associating the hungry.

Lady: no use me play.

Me: no vex na, I go take you to where you wan go.

At least she will not trek anymore to cover some transport.
We walked back to my car and I drove inside the eatery that was at the front of us.

Lady: I think say you just enter town.

Me: you back confuse me that time.

She laughed at my silly joke and came down when I parked, we went inside the eatery.
And she ordered like say I tomorrow nodey, she even asked for take-away after we were done consuming me my ten thousand naira.

We got inside the car and showed me were to drive her to, we arrived there and I stopped the car at a front of a gate.

Me: ehnn.. I fit get your number.

Lady: I nodey give my number to stranger.

My brain format my head sparked, my brain start to boil. My eyes colored red, I just look her first. I be wan use force I come realize say na foolishness, what if she know area guys here wey go just whisk me go corner.

Me: give me your account number.

Lady: really? *she beam and peck me* you are such a dorling.

Me: also give me your number so that I go call you later when I don send am.

She called her bank account and also called out her number, I saved it 'owe me die' she don chop my money and she is yet to pay.
I first call her number and it rang for confirmation.

Me: so when I fit see you again?

Lady: helloooo.. I have a boyfriend.

My heart stopped beating I be wan press her neck make she die once and for all, she get boyfriend come open her belle consume 10k at a sitting.

Me: how about dinner tomorrow, presidential hotel.

Lady: okay, I will think about it.

She came down from the car and think say she don chop my money waka, I resemble mugu for her eyes.
I drove around the city aimless plotting were I will start my development plan as the future honourable.

I drove back to the governor's residence and went inside my room straight, I was about pulling my shirt when Madam Stella walked in fuming.
She held a phone in her hand, this woman no know say wetin she dey do dey risky.

Gbosssaaa! her right palm landed on my cheek, and anger surge through me. This woman own don dey too much.
She gave me the phone and I took it, I saw a picture of the lady that I went out with lying lifeless in the picture with blood coming out of her mouth..

Madam Stella: why did you kill her?

TBC..

1 Like

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by jornwhite: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
Elvictor:

by professor Jornwhite, I no spell am well no vex *shines teeth*

make we sef put mouth & i get straw tew, me i go like be ur tenant o even if naa one room... your philanthropist gesture is worth living in one room for. beko
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Momoh7(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
oga you get the PDF file of this story
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Skepturekreed(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2020
#victor u suppose don get sense now ooo!! grin MAD OOO!! grin grin grin OIL DEY UR HEAD grin grin grin MENTION ME IN NEXT OOO!! grin grin
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Skepturekreed(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2020
#victor u suppose don get sense now ooo!! grin MAD OOO!! grin grin grin OIL DEY UR HEAD grin grin grin MENTION ME IN NEXT OOO!! grin grin
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Skepturekreed(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Lakesc: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Wow!
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2020
jornwhite:

make we sef put mouth & i get straw tew, me i go like be ur tenant o even if naa one room... your philanthropist gesture is worth living in one room for. beko

the role wey remain

stammerer
cripple
slowpoke

pick your choice, lwkmd.

*shines teeth*
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Momoh7:
oga you get the PDF file of this story

I no get money for to work on PDF, but one hustler somewhere go get *shines teeth*
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Skepturekreed:
this your comment sha... na auto commenting *shines teeth*
Skepturekreed:
this your comment sha... na auto commenting *shines teeth*
Lakesc:
Wow!
this one you are wowing
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by jornwhite: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Elvictor:

the role wey remain

stammerer
cripple
slowpoke

pick your choice, lwkmd.

*shines teeth*

They are all human beings n am actually a stammer sef tongue
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Lakesc: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Elvictor:

this one you are wowing
Blame honourable talk and do opponent for that. I didn't expect he will kill someone and framed youngest landlord for it.. Op, i hope this is not the fulfilment of that two women prophesy ooo....
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
jornwhite:

They are all human beings n am actually a stammer sef tongue

this is serious oh! call 911 *shines teeth* which name would you want me to give you?
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lakesc:
Blame honourable talk and do opponent for that. I didn't expect he will kill someone and framed youngest landlord for it.. Op, i hope this is not the fulfilment of that two women prophesy ooo....

you never jam desperate men, two women? I will be greater than my father. my papa marry one wife, you know what that means *shines teeth*
Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
OGA LANDLORD 21+

Subtitle: Fu*ck Fakers.

Episode 72

Me: I didn't, I never kill anybody in my life.

I sat on the bed confused on what is happening, abi na Okoye dey spoil my public image. Or na Aisha that I haven't seen for years that is helping Okoye to win the election secretly.

Madam Stella: how manage?

She sat be side me on the bed and I told her everything without leaving any detail, she nodded and a smile crept to her face and she started laughing after my explanation.

Me: em no funny, your excellency.

Madam Stella: I know, I go handle everything. Promise me.

Me: *she hold my hands* that?

Madam Stella: you will stay away from women.

Me: *I no get choice na* I promise.

Madam Stella: *she kiss me on my lips* I love you.

I kept quiet and watched her leave the room, love me? asin? I no understand the love aspect at all. Am barely twenty-seven I come dey get I love you from woman of Thirty-one. I reject that curse.
I climbed my bed and tried to sleep but no way, Ugochukwu entered the room later.

Ugochukwu: how far na?

Me: I just dey oh.

Ugochukwu: I dey go clubbing.

Me: safe journey.

Ugochukwu: you nodey follow me.

Me: safe journey.

Ugochukwu: *he start laughing* I know say you no go come, I wan just tell you wetin you godey miss until you win election.

Me: make ugly thunder scatter you there.

Ugochukwu: na only sexy thunder dey strike handsome boys like us.

Me: you don old to be boy, you be man.

Ugochukwu: bring your wife to confirm if I be old man or boy.

Me: you go wait when I marry na, so that you know your real age.

His phone rang and he checked the screen.

Ugochukwu: your plan to keep me here, don fail!! See you boring.

Me: your unborn child be borer.

He opened the door and walked through it, then closed. I switched on the television and I started watching Africa Magic, a maid came to call me after the television have been watching me for over twenty minutes.
I went down and met the governor at the executive balcony, this man sabi enjoyment oh.

There were lots of rare flowers that made the balcony beautifully intoxicating, and the sofas there are breath-taking. I greeted him and sat opposite him, he was so happy to see me.

Governor: aahh! my son, you are so wise *he shake my hand*

Me: thank you governor.

Governor: I get the senator trust and support.

Me: sir, what of the excos?

Governor: some are loyal to me, some are not *he sip his juice*

Me: how about you win all?

Governor: a good idea, how will that be possible?

Me: money.

Governor: like how much?

Me: put all the State excos on twenty thousand naira payroll, and promise to continue after you win.

Governor: good one *laughing* you are such a good politician, my son.

This your son dey ba-ng your wife oh, after I spent lots of time with the governor.
I went back up to my room and rested for the night, I didn't see Madam Stella through out that night.

Even when I had dinner with the governor, she wasn't there. I come dey wonder who be the real head of the family.
I know say going out of the mansion is a bad idea, I decided to think of wetin I go use kill time until campaign time.

Gym is a better option, I searched for the gym room the next morning and got into the gym room. One masculine guy was there, na gym instructor. I come dey wonder why the governor get this kind place still get pot-belle.

Instructor: good morning, sir.

Me: I wan build muscles.

Instructor: follow me.

He took me to were I saw different heavy-weight, he asked me to lift one.
I bent down and grabbed the iron bars with my hands and tried to lift it up.

My waist and hands refused to move the thing from the floor.

Instructor: lemme show you how them dey do am. *he balance and raise it up like he pick stick from the floor*

Me: I wan drink water.

I left the gym room and made up my mind never to come there again, I prefer pot-belle than killing myself. I met Benita along the garden.

Benita: good morning, sir.

Me: beautiful Benny, you are looking take away this morning.

Benita: really?

Me: yes na, if no be say you no be my girlfriend. I for no allow any man apart from your father to see you.

Benita: hmm.. Are you single?

Me: yes na.

Just then a voice echoed behind us.

Voice: get out Benita!!

TBC..

2 Likes

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Lakesc: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Elvictor:

you never jam desperate men, two women? I will be greater than my father. my papa marry one wife, you know what that means *shines teeth*
Abey no try that kain greatness ooo, because everytime na to the settle marrital problems for house. where u go get time to the post beta story for us here*shines teeth*. Honourable talk and do wan shine benita.. Thanks for the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oga Landlord 21+ by Elvictor: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lakesc:
Abey no try that kain greatness ooo, because everytime na to the settle marrital problems for house. where u go get time to the post beta story for us here*shines teeth*. Honourable talk and do wan shine benita.. Thanks for the update

men of valour marry two to three wives and still have side chicks, ask King Solomon *shines teeth*

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply)

Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Choices: Another Perspective / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.