Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May (87341 Views)

How Uzodinma Jumped From 4th To 1st Place Via Supreme Court (Throwback) / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by CasNova: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
This decision is rational and considerate. Kudos to Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by ocheola01: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yungmil:
why lift the ban now

me wey dey enjoy better rest and sleep daily

I dey vest o

You can relocated to Kano. Kano has taken over; you will have enough time to rest there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by hotplate: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
what me i dont understand is the curfew how exactly dose that help? is it that they are doing for security reasons or because of corona?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Johnnyessence(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
at last he has succumb pressure to lift the lockdown.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
I think this old man called Buhari doesn't know what he is doing. He doesn't understand what people are going through. Just because he and his family are having their three square meal a day, he thinks others are doing the same. He is a confuse man. What is the need of lifting a lockdown ban on the fourth of may? Why not now?
Audio president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by byinks(f): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
From lockdown it's not a pass to resume old ways....we need to re examine our priorities in this life....

It's not yet Uhuru folks.

1. Mr Gates has called COVID "Pandemic 1" they're planning more

2. As revealed to me by... another plague is actually coming via water.

3. Pray and watch, be vigilant

4. Stay within the confines of God's mercy.

5. Shun every sinful habit (it ain't easy)

6. Let's keep ourselves and abodes clean and germ free

Shalom !

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Layographics(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Check How to design a flyer with Photoshop and please subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIg4XhLJlII
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by VaselineCrew: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why is a curfew needed?

Very stupid idea

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by frankopit: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
what he mean is that state government can decide to lift or ban movement in any of there state.
the state governor is likly not to lift the ban. for safety purpose.
FG have wash out his hand in respect to Lock-down in other state apart from Lagos,Kano, ogun and FCT

this is the same tactic Donal Trump used in US
due to too much pressure from all quarters.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Deepthoughts: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
joelbooks:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/27/breaking-president-buhari-extends-lockdown-lagos-ogun-fct-until-may-4-curfew-begin-after
Everything buhari is disorganized,in one breath he is saying "we are going to this n that", in another breath he is saying individual governor's can fine tune, this still creates room for chaos, ordinary one would have expected that definite decisions were arrived at after their last teleconference n thus buhari would be dishing out definite clear n direct policy pronouncement instead of this mumbo-jumbo.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Johnnyessence(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Goodnews!!! “#coronavirus will soon decline in Africa we have entered the declining stage” - Pastor Adeboye makes prophetic declaration, Reveals that the lockdown will be suspended very soon then the return journey to normalcy will begin!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1VmyAfcHZQ
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Goke7: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
MansoryMX:

It’s a huge risk being taken by the president because they don’t want to spend money in taking care of the needs for citizens of this great nation. If government had made adequate provisions for people in the lockdown and not being biased, Nigerians won’t mind sitting at home for 3 months. I feel for the people of this nation because this virus is just getting started with us.

even Businesses that are resuming, what are they resuming into, the Global business is still on lockdown, no flights, no social gatherings like weddings parties and co so what are traders resuming into, with the interstate travel ban, transporters will still sit at home, for the uber guys and danfo guys, how many businesses will even open and where are the events that people will flock into.

Nigerians no wise, your president just tactically removed himself from more blames, Nigerians will still cry and complain more but no one can blame FG again for lockdown

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Confuse and Audio president who is using people brain to rule not his brain

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by ufondunenye(f): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
How come the president didnt make any mention of churches?
I was eagerly waiting For him to say something partaiing to opening of churches, but he didnt.
Hmm!! Let's wait till 4th May nah.

I'm saying this because I know of some mosque in my areas that are still operating up till now oo. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by funmike83(f): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chao, I hope my office clothes go size me again

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by uchennaq(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is not what the man said ooo. That's why people go write exam finish, come dey pound chest say if you see wetin I write eh. If result show na F9. Developed countries are still under locked down while third world country is lifting theirs. Buhari said he will be further advised on gradual ease of lock down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by idonhammer: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lazy yoot grin grin grin

Yungmil:
why lift the ban now

I dey vest o
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Vanessa88(f): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
philip0906:

What were you expecting to hear? That you should twerk?

Are you affiliated to him?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na wetin we go come dey chop as money don finish for our pockets?
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Godfullsam(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yungmil:
why lift the ban now

I dey vest o

No body is forcing you to go out. You can still enjoy your sleep after the lockdown has bn lifted.

Na hunger go teacher you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by wink2015(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
I hope governor Okowa will take a cue from buhari and unlock the 1 month lockdown.

Delta state infection rate is still very low.

It would be crazy for governor Okowa to impose further lockdown when Lagos state which is the epicenter of the cprpnavirus is been considered for lifting of the lockdown.

GOVERNOR Okowa is shying from addressing deltans
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by sexymomiyo(f): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
specialmati:
next time give osibanjo to read for us I didnt hear you well oga
same here.I can't understand his words.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by biggz82: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Be like na d back of the TV u watch/ listen
See wetin baba talk here no go confuse people

Based on the above and in line with the recommendations of the Presidential Task Force on COVID nineteen, the various Federal Government committees that have reviewed socio-economic matters and the Nigeria Governors Forum, I have approved for a phased and gradual easing of lockdown measures in FCT, Lagos and Ogun States effective from Saturday, 2nd May, 2020 at 9am.
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Jokerman(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
No schools
No churches
No mosques
No weddings
No parties

No factory work
No airport work yet
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by kclub83(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
joelbooks:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/27/breaking-president-buhari-extends-lockdown-lagos-ogun-fct-until-may-4-curfew-begin-after
With this ease of lockdown on Monday,I can smell 3000 covid 19 within 1week. Quote me wrong....Highest in lagos
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Uniquekriss(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
joshjc:
All decisions taken by Mr president is in order, nice speech from him
the worship centres remain closed
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Salary to be paid this weekend. Lockdown relaxed next week. Mad o
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by elvisdo: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pls is may 2th not 4th. Correct ur headlines biko, make e no be say Una add join say baba own
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by SocialJustice: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
frankmoney:
Is the curfew nationwide ?
yes
Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by neyorlmogzy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
nameo:
I feel his decision this night was generally in the right direction:

The gradual easing of the lockdown but after 1 week extension in the 3 states of Lagos, Ogun and FCT(this extension is necessary);

The total lockdown of Kano and takeover by Federal authorities (which is extremely important at this time cos of the explosive nature of things going on in Kano and its potential to infecting other neighbouring states);

The ban of interstate travels;

The curfew at night.

Where he failed were exactly those areas that should be the direct responsibility of his Govt:

No talk of palliatives;

No talk on a strong economic plan/stimulus for the economy that is bleeding;

No strong push at massive and conprehensive testing across the nation.

May God help us and have mercy on us- mercy for allowing the kinda Govts that is ruling us at every level
my brother, my advice for you and everyone on nairaland is that protect yourself, family and loved ones. Buhari and Nigerians have no clue about the virus, alot will get infected and alot will die, but may it not come near us.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May by Christmasdon(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
YOU MEAN THE PRESIDENT HAVE ALLOWED EVERYBODY TO START GOING OUT WHEN THIS COVID19 IS STILL ON INCREASE. OH MY GOD , NOW EVERYONE WILL BE INFESTED.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral / Photo Of Aisha Buhari At The APC Presidential Primaries / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.