Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,913 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Any Idea On This? Polygamy And Gay. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Idea On This? Polygamy And Gay. (273 Views)

In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / No Idea On The Topic To Use, But Pls Read And Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea On This? Polygamy And Gay. by Clean2016: 12:53am On Apr 28, 2020
I have been thinking so I really want various ideas now
How did these whites manage to convince us that polygamy is bad but gay and lesbianism is good? I really need balanced view. Now Nigeria have carried it on their and you now hear he's cheating in the relationship
Re: Any Idea On This? Polygamy And Gay. by Futuragetty: 1:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Christian missionaries were able to that because the great book frowns on Polygamy, lesbianism, and gay.
The missionaries that visited Africa are not Americans but mostly Portuguese and Italian.
Re: Any Idea On This? Polygamy And Gay. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Futuragetty:
Christian missionaries were able to that because the great book frowns on Polygamy, lesbianism, and gay.
The missionaries that visited Africa are not Americans but mostly Portuguese and Italian.

there is a huge difference between polygamy and cheating.... you can be a polygamist and still cheat on your wives.... and a man who cheat is not automatically a polygamist.

(1) (Reply)

Children Of God Give God Some Big Big Praise Today. / Do You Know / Why Do People Go To Ivy League Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.