Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (80385 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Olalan(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Only God knows who serve Him
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by solmus: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Whats their own and why are they treating him like a criminal
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
K
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by softset: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is this a joke or something in that line ...
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by room089: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
las las with little parting of money here and there, the man will soon go unscathed to continue deceiving his blind flocks
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by sammysmiles(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
T
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by ishitinyourmouf: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
they have no right to arrest him. where in the law did they say u cant have this items in your house because u are a pastor?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by karkinase(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pastorpreneurs.....
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Sonnobax15(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
cry It happened at abraka,delta state....the pastor's evil deeds were disclosed by his wife who's currently a lecturer in delta state university,abraka..
skeleton of a little kid was later dug out in front of his church prior to the information given by his wife..

but could you believe that nigerian police saw the obvious evidence but tagged it as a "cow" skeleton and went on to grant the "madman" bail??

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by asapants: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
I once psyched a man of God
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by maestroferddi: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Silly pastor bashing thread.

Does that character look like a pastor?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Spiritual man is the same thing as a native doctor and ritualist.

Anyway he is no different from about 80% of fake pastors we have everywhere in the country.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by toluxa1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
smiley
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Traditional worship is still allowed here in our country...

This been said, if he has all these materials in his house then he can't be called a pastor..

Unless he has defrauded killed harmed or stollen from anyone then he only owes God an explanation on why he does what he does
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by stormborn28(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is that so
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by mastermaestro(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Akunwafor:
"Pastor caught with charms...."

Since when is it a crime to carry charms?

As awkward as it may sound, your question is very sensible. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by ednut1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Poverty has made many turned to pastors. Love of money and pussy too. No one can wake up tomorrow and say he wants to become an alfa or a catholic or Anglican priest. Except for these protestant churches

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Spiritual what?? Actually he committed no crime.

Point: Beware of fake pastors/prophets.

He is a spiritual man and I am a UK used electronics dealer grin . Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Mywd: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Caxton101:
Not a crime at all, naija with unnecessary accusation and harrasement.

But a sin.
Dont tell me u are on his side/supporting him

Lets be guided please..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Olodo24: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
They wouldn't have been having issues of they had been caught with rosaries, anointing oil, coloured candles n the other stuffs associated with the foreign religion
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Iamikeokwu(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
LOCAL MAN CAN NOT CAN
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Caxton101:
Not a crime at all, naija with unnecessary accusation and harrasement.

He will probably be released if they can't find any prove that he has committed any crime. There's nothing like charm in the Constitution unless he doesn't have a good lawyer. But all these fake pastors sef
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by jydeskill1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is not a crime in it's real sense but it's a crime if the man is using the charm under the pretence that he is Pastor. That will be a deliberate act of deceit to manipulate his congregation.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by ishitinyourmouf: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Akunwafor:
"Pastor caught with charms...."

Since when is it a crime to carry charms?
i wonder o. i swear if that guy get better lawyer, all those people includung the police will rot in jail
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Teejazy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hmm!

Spiritual god of man.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wetin Mercy Johnson no go see for Davido hand angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by teeboy100(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Itimkpataka:
Amd so, why would you arrest him?

Is it a crime now to be a pegan?

Unless he committed another crime against the law.

Yes it is a crime
He has been using people destiny
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Confirmedzombie: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Can we know his name and tribe. But with the shape of his head been flat, the pastor is a developer.

See his flat head. Fake pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by stevups(m): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
That's arassment
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Numero9: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Who is he fooling?
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Itimkpataka: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
teeboy100:

Yes it is a crime
He has been using people destiny

Lol. Do you have any proof?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Cammo: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is exactly how they get their power, for the ones that can do abracadabra and confuse the crowd. Pastors obtaining spiritual power from the same juju they preach against. What a shame!

Next to be exposed are

Oyedipo
TB Joshua
Oyakhilome
Mbaka
Pastor Chris

Una cup go soon full.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? / "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.