Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (80379 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Godson32(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Who arrested him
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Hyper007(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
He's still shouting with the same energy he uses to preach....smh
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by dennisworld1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
No law can hold him. This case I already dead.. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Digmygold: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bloody fraud living a dual life like Ubunja. Kill him dead.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by fredoooooo: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Naija area pastorpreneur grin
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by blowjohn(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
This video has been taken down by twitter and youtube in the last few hours but people are still uploading it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4xSz6yCMk
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by dennisworld1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Other religions criticising him will think theirs is saint. Of which many are worst
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by semyman: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Christians yave suffered
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by ud4u: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wonders shall never end
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Godwin616: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Wickedfact post=88965748]His foolish members would soon be here with "don't judge" and "touch not my anointed". [/quote
But to be candid, in the eyes of the law,he commits no crime. ]
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by brainfordetails: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Who am I to judge?
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by sirchrislatestn(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Noerection:
Kanu is dead May his soul rest in piss
when re u sure ?
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Yankee101: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Spiritual Jazz man

Shame on you

Decide who you want to worship. If it's God it must be in spirit and in truth.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Noerection:
Kanu is dead
May his soul rest in piss

You self go die
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by saajus: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
If it's just charm, under the law, he has not done anything wrong. So far, he didn't commit a crime to make the charm. A crime like using human parts.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Don't we have freedom of religion again?

So long as he doesn't infringe on anyone's rights, he's within his rights to keep charms, or whatever he wishes.

Olive oil, rosary, crucifix, etc...all na talisman.

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by coolex188: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
what is wrong been an Herbalist or a native doctor, what is the difference between a Pastor , Alfa, Herbalist .

I just pitty the way we reason now a days , believe what you believe and stop instigating what others believe.

if you come to my house you see juju and you make noise . Bros you are just making noise ..
African , Children or Nature , you have lost your birth right.

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by sofiscatedmoron: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ogun state
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Osidazz19: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Complete nonsense, what's is his offense? Useless unprofessional Nigerian police. Is it a crime to dabble in traditional things? If he's able to fool his gullible followers then that's their problem.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by letitrainnow(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
End time deceivers

embarassed

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by HimName: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
JerryLegend:
Having this is not a crime at the court of law. You can't arrest a babalawo with bible or Koran in his shrine at least grin
He should only be arrested and charged with deception, because he is deceiving and cat fishing his members.

My brother its a crime.

In the court of law, it is regarded as 'crime of a little bit of here and there' grin
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Prechgold1180(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Inferno001:
....this is senseless and sincerely disgusting..I also don't like his person but please don't joke with dead people wishing them hell
alright sir
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by perryy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Baba God thank you say u don give me sense tipe tipe
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Corporate2020: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Caxton101:
Not a crime at all, naija with unnecessary accusation and harrasement.

Why do you people always support crime? Is your land cursed? When he is changed to Court, you can hire 15 SANs for him
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by ojaysam25(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Nothing wey Abba kyari Nur go see for hell fire
this got me laughing

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by jnrbayano(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
RiyadhGoddess [img][/img]:
Uhmmm

Let me cull out a part from my second book "one of the biggest crisis going on in the church Today is Massive Deception. Fake ministries, False Prophets, False Messiahs... "

A must read for all!

ANTICIPATE, Coming Soon

Don't fail to mention me when its out
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Notateflonguy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Akunwafor:
"Pastor caught with charms...."

Since when is it a crime to carry charms?

When carrying charms became a crime
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Notateflonguy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hyper007:
He's still shouting with the same energy he uses to preach....smh

Once a preacher always a preacher

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Notateflonguy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
coolex188:
what is wrong been an Herbalist or a native doctor, what is the difference between a Pastor , Alfa, Herbalist .

I just pitty the way we reason now a days , believe what you believe and stop instigating what others believe.

if you come to my house you see juju and you make noise . Bros you are just making noise ..
African , Children or Nature , you have lost your birth right.

What is wrong with you reading the title of a post well before spilling what you call your point...it was clearly stated the man was a pastor....and also at this your mature stage you really can't differentiate btw pastor, alfa , herbalist?
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Notateflonguy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Osidazz19:
Complete nonsense, what's is his offense? Useless unprofessional Nigerian police. Is it a crime to dabble in traditional things? If he's able to fool his gullible followers then that's their problem.

Gullible followers...you just called it something traditional....jazzed and gullible are two different thing man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door?