Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (80375 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2020
KenModi:
I can’t find anywhere in the laws of Nigeria where it says it is unlawful to have cowries, horns and red cloth in your wade robe.

Nigerians keep chasing shadows.

Same idiots harassing the man would hail their local govt chairman when he throws money in the air.

Hypocrites!

Exactly, I don't think he has infringed on any constitutional laws. Or is there now a Christian/Pastoral police?

Let them leave him to continue his business please
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2020
Someone7:
This one is not a pastor but a fraud. But why his he being handcuffed? What crime did he commit?

Question and answer in one post grin
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Prechgold1180(m): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2020
DavSagacity:

I guess u must be the gate keeper of hell fire shey..
no nah my hus dey oposit angel Gabriel house for heaven
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2020
jaxxy:

Those are things we call fetish. It's has no association with God or the church. It is criminal to bring that to church moreless store in up in it closet as a pastor. He shud have called him self a traditional or spiritual man or doctor not pastor or imam.

So what are they charging him for? Possession of fetish items? How many celestial church pastors have been arrested for possession of fetish items? As long as what was found in his closet isn't human parts, he should be set free. The reason why that country will never move forward is simply because the people expend 99.9% of their time and energy on activities capable of adding zero value to their life.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by HeavenShield: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2020
mrsjoanalege:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6N4FBUIKXs

A pastor has been caught with some charms in his wardrobe. The charms which included animal horns were tied with red cloth.

In the video, the already handcuffed pastor can be seen shouting at those present that he has done nothing wrong by having charms. He further states that he is a spiritual man and not a native DOCTOR, so does not understand why he is being procecuted.
Well, Did the man say he is a pastor?
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Jaeis:

Exactly, I don't think he has infringed on any constitutional laws. Or is there now a Christian/Pastoral police?

Let them leave him to continue his business please

Please tell these of ignorant fellows.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Jaeis:

Question and answer in one post grin

Let me spell it out so it's easy to understand. Fraud (n) in this case means "a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities". So fraud in this case just means fake
It doesn't mean the verb or action of defrauding someone. Because according to the story he had charms on him but didn't defraud anyone. So if you no get answer abeg waka pass. Thank you smiley smiley
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by gwinaB(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2020
Is there a licence for carrying charms or is it an offence to bear charms under the Nigerian constitution?
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2020
Someone7:

Let me spell it out so it's easy to understand. Fraud (n) in this case means "a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities". So fraud in this case just means fake
It doesn't mean the verb or action of defrauding someone. Because according to the story he had charms on him but didn't defraud anyone. So if you no get answer abeg waka pass. Thank you smiley smiley

According to you he's a fraud. How did he become a fraud without committing (the verb)? I'm merely having fun with your own words

Meanwhile I don't think he has committed any crime (constitutionally).
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Ejyksneh:
Rubbish!!! This thing you wrote here, is it new to us? Why should we bother to read something we already know?

Please don't empty your lockdown frustrations on me Sir.
One more request, Don't ever mention me when you have nothing sensible to say...and learn how to speak to people politely.
Thank you.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Jaeis:

According to you he's a fraud. How did he become a fraud without committing (the verb)? I'm merely having fun with your own words

Meanwhile I don't think he has committed any crime (constitutionally).

Na the England people get the language o. I go forward your question go dem
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by DATACUG00000(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Hunm
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by ofwest47(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2020
This not a new case issue. it has been like that by these pastors and so called prophets from time. They are always in relationship with "Baba Alawos" called native doctors for their business enterprises called churches.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Xda59:

So what are they charging him for? Possession of fetish items? How many celestial church pastors have been arrested for possession of fetish items? As long as what was found in his closet isn't human parts, he should be set free. The reason why that country will never move forward is simply because the people expend 99.9% of their time and energy on activities capable of adding zero value to their life.

He's not being held for holding horns or charms bt using it to commit a crime. The law enforcement are also ment to protect public intrest and people from nuisances. He can not hold that and publicly call himself a pastor, if any cele pastor has such he will also be disgraced cos people know what they officially use there also. If he had those stuffs and called himself a traditionalist I don't think people will complain cos they will know what they are getting into and decide to give attention or ignore.

Even in America con artists are arrested. So pls public interest and safety is neccesssary and important in civil climes.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Sctests: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
I don't trust any pentecostal pastor that claim to be a spiritual healer.

As long you don't claim to be a miracle healer, I can manage to attend your church if you are a good motivational speaker like Sam Adeyemi, Oyedepo, Tunde Bakare.

But they should all stop calling themselves churches but look for names like 'Leadership academy', 'Success fellowships', 'Life Motivation assembly' etc to ascribe to themselves.

There are no true protestant churches.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by mechanics(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
He's an agent of Satan.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Wickedfact: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
Africanwardrobe:

U must be out of ur mind, very stupid and useless to this world for uttering this rubbish.

Was he caught with a charm inside the church or in his own house. As much as he is a pastor, He is first a citizen of this country and has a right to his privacy. Where is it written that he can't use those things in the comfort of his own house, did any congregant of his or any other person lay a complaint of any sort implicating him. Do we lay any charge or find it abysmal when we see charms in the herbalist's or an imam's house? But u dey find talk to talk. My brother, thunder will not strike u for typing this trash here.

All of u talking here, how many of u have stayed in 1 church for d past 5 to 10 years? Don't u run from church to church seeking solutions, do u care for d source from where the solution is coming from? Some of u here that combine babalawo with Christianity and u have mind to talk. Would d person that caught this man have liver to talk rubbish if it was baba or Alfa that was d case? My friend don't be deceived
As there are fake pastors, there are fake people n u re one of them. Some of u talking here, if u have bn attending 1 church n u didn't received answers to ur prayers, didn't u port to another church, do u port to another family because ur father no get money to feed u. Don't some of u here rate pastors, who has powers or not? How many of u talking nonsense here wud wait for God to answer u in due process for ur prayers to be answered or how many of u here take time to even spend with God. Now u see someone who knows what u want, n has given it to you, yet u talk anyhow. Is becos he doesn't know his right that's y he's replying that way. Even witches n babalawo use d book of psalms, go n HANDCUFF them, let's see if u come out alive, stupid FOOL
[/s]

Who owns this bastard dog should come and carry it before they behead it as sacrifice to ogun.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by OnPointMan(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Spiritual man living with the physical men

He's here to help us evolve grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by AleagueEdu: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sign of END time Ko?
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by pweetybhy(f): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nah wah oooo
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Antichristus: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Even the real Antichrists are smart and it's so obvious that you are the low fake version antichrist that have no sense to address people.
If you don't know how to talk to people politely, you read and pass. Don't ever mention me to senseless comments against.

Did you actually claim you’re writing your second book? You struggled to write two lines grammatically accurate and comprehensible. Feel sorry for the sheeple who waste their hard earned money on the worthless senseless scam. More importantly, who exactly do you fucxing think you are? Hungry author writing utterly garbage.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Antichristus:

Did you actually claim you’re writing your second book? You struggled to write two lines grammatically accurate and comprehensible. Feel sorry for the sheeple who waste their hard earned money on the worthless senseless scam. More importantly, who exactly do you fucxing think you are? Hungry author writing utterly garbage.

Uncle face your front na, is it too hard for you to do?
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by DavSagacity(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Prechgold1180:
no nah my hus dey oposit angel Gabriel house for heaven
I gbadun your sense of humour. U be orrect guy
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Ejyksneh(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ewu, goddess of mumu people, don't attract more curse to your useless life, akpa amu
RiyadhGoddess:

Please don't empty your lockdown frustrations on me Sir.
One more request, Don't ever mention me when you have nothing sensible to say...and learn how to speak to people politely.
Thank you.
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by ebiskem(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2020
Akunwafor:
"Pastor caught with charms...."

Since when is it a crime to carry charms?

Before the laws of the land, he apparently committed no crime to have charms but wait... The last time I checked, obtaining wealth from and/or misleading people by false pretense (AKA fraud) was a crime. It's always nice to view both sides of the coin. Therefore, Let the courts determine his innocence or otherwise

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.