Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Help Please! This Has Become A Serious Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please! This Has Become A Serious Matter (462 Views)

Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! / Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) / Please guys help me solve this serious Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please! This Has Become A Serious Matter by Cholosky: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good day nairalanders , am new on this forum and I actually registered here so that I can get a credible and mature solution to my lingering emotional and relationship problem.
It goes like this: there's this female friend of mine that I'm so into her and I asked her out. This didn't actually go down well and I later got to know the reason why it was so. Now of recent again the issue came up and this time around she wasn't forthcoming with her response so I felt I she needed space. So I let her be for some time though I made sure that I still call her from time to time to know how she's doing without bring the issue up but I observed that sometimes her status on WhatsApp seems to be sending some message to me though not directly. Fast forward to present now, I noticed that I'm unable to message her via facebook though I can't say if she was the one that actually blocked me or her account was hacked because currently even after searching for her using a different account her details can't be found. Secondly I noticed same via WhatsApp again. So I don't know if she actually blocked me or maybe her phone stolen and the account deactivated. Though I intend calling her to know what the problem is. So I'm considering two options which I kindly need your opinion.
First: Should I call her to actually know what went wrong and from there know if all is still fine between both of us
Second: Should I just let her be because there's the possibility that she might have ghosted me and as such let me allow her be and also move on jejely. Though I seriously love her and she knows it. But sometimes no matter how hard you try it still wouldn't workout.
Sorry for the long post but I seriously need your candid opinion
Thanks in anticipation of your opinion
Re: Help Please! This Has Become A Serious Matter by Bola146(f): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
You can ask her, but if she did it intentionally, let her be. Since you said you know the reason she turned you down, let her go or give her some time
Re: Help Please! This Has Become A Serious Matter by FivePeas: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Go speak with her
Re: Help Please! This Has Become A Serious Matter by Nonso92(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Walk away
Re: Help Please! This Has Become A Serious Matter by Kseafresh: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is it that your are Blind Or what!? You don't need a Babalawo to tell u this girl isn't interested in you.. Where do all this generation of weak Men come from Oluwa oo
Re: Help Please! This Has Become A Serious Matter by MXD5050: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Are you having watery sperm, quick realize of sperm, are you a female finding it hard to get orgasm during sex? Or you are having relationship or marriage issues Talk to a counseling psychologist Mr. Big T via WhatsApp on 0806 472 9707. No drugs, no prayers just have a dedicated mind to help yourself. While i tell you the kind of foods to eat and sexual techniques to help you come out of your problem. Just consult me with a fee as low as 2,000 naira only to start up a counseling process. Give this a try, i swear you would join thousands of my clients that ends up almost worshipping me.

Re: Help Please! This Has Become A Serious Matter by jawalis(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
What’s it with these weak men everyday. Can’t you just use your sense for once? )Put yourself in her shoe and imagine if you are avoiding a guy and he keep on pestering and stucking you all days). Don’t you know she will get bored the more more you pursue her? Forget the issue of “maybe her social media accounts has been hacked or not”. Tell yourself the truth and admit it. She blocked you and nothing more. You are just trying hard to console yourself and that won’t help you. Ask yourself if she ever called you just to check on you, has she ever text you asking how your days has been? Stop making women feel like they are demi-god. She’s not perfect and she can never be, stop that “she’s a woman mentality” and be blunt so you can get her off your mind and move on. here’s my advice: delete her number on your phone, remove all her photos on your gallery and cut every bonds with her and except you guys work together or something more important. (don’t overdo things). Get a replacement for her if you can’t do without ladies in your life and stop thinking about her.

1 Like

Re: Help Please! This Has Become A Serious Matter by Danielomisco(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Weak men lol
Re: Help Please! This Has Become A Serious Matter by dafeoroyo: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
So ,though

(1) (Reply)

Earn! Earn!! Earn!! Write Erotic Stories And Earn Cool Cash. / Never Date A Girl Who Is In Talking Terms With Her Ex! / General Public. A Kings Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.