Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims (61863 Views)

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant / MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by BJTT: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
I logged in so i could comment on this rubbish from a devil and religious bigot who is calling himself a prof. Now we can see the consequence of what happens when you use money to obtain your educational certificates. He is a nuisance to the society. I hope his children will not choose to follow this virus.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by dataplan1: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by RamessesIV(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Theoarhics: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
This one no get sense before. He's never said anything reasonable since i started hearing him and his association's
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Uhm hmmm
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by adescopy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
I so sorry for this man and his followers
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by kingsclass: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
These are the kind of people giving Yoruba race a bad name.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Daddy46: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:
MUMUric...

Maybe the Vatican should have also claimed the population of Christians/Catholics is being decimated in Italy and Spain.

please who made that their idiotic 'Director' a professor?. very rubbish human being
that useless stays in my former estate in iba house estate ojo he is always useless only to impregnate all the female Muslim including house wife of innocent people don't believe that bastard of different mother's na werey man akintola
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by rummmy: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so are other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is lucky. he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worse
you think you made sense... Quota system homo habilis both of you are the same.....
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Kdon2: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html

The man looks,speaks and act like a mad man. Anyone that takes this one serious does so to his own peril.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Tonyfj2020(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html
when people said that this man is mentally sick, I thought it was a mere joke. When will he make reasonable thought that can appeal to this scientific age?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by JayPeeOham: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chrisakuneme:
Is the Governor of Kano state a Christian?

Is the president a Christian?

If no, then who is planning the depopulation of Kano state?

Donald Mohammed Trump of course!! grin grin
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Ajixegun: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
What kind of professor is this?

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by ademujacob: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
What makes this man a professor?Some titles in Nigeria have become useless.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by ifyjanie: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
espn:
Fools...I don't blame you people...That is what the stupid CAN will say too if it was a Christian dominated area... Stupid religious leaders and groups. They cause disunity always.
. Why bring CAN into this, a mad man who calls himself a professor decides to disgrace his lineage by crying more than the bereaved and spewing thrash, yet your tiny brain refuse to place the blame where it truly belong but calling CAN.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Vortex369:
Testing and treatment of Corona Virus requires Western Education, which is Haram in that part of the country. grin
Bros, please give me links to those structures (excavation sites, etc.) of the annunaki gods' activities in some places around the world that you used to post on your threads with the old moniker? I can't find the threads again because you've deleted your old moniker.

Thanks a lot.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Odani: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so are other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is lucky. he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worse

Y not attack d messenger and leave tribe out of it
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
gensteejay:

Bros, please give me links to those structures (excavation sites, etc.) of the annunaki gods' activities in some places around the world that you used to post on your threads with the old moniker? I can't find the threads again because you've deleted your old moniker.

Thanks a lot.

Stop enlightening them. Now everything is playing out as expected. Let the fools perish. grin

You do not have to proof anything to anyone.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Muric leader Mr Akintola like saying gibberish, North Muslim don't take order from Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by chronique(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
These ones have never had sense all their lives as they have always been known to issue stupid dumb statements. Who's in charge of kano state that is planning to reduce muslim population?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by 2016v2017: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tobinrobin:
This man should be tested ASAP. He’s a mad one. I’m a Muslim & I can’t help but marvel at the level of ignorance & conspiracy theories of some Muslims.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by jibola404(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man is definitely not ok

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by 2016v2017: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
ademujacob:
What makes this man a professor?Some titles in Nigeria have become useless.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by seachmatics(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Well said. I am proud of most of your comments. Nlanders are thinking well.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by newoffer: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dis guy is a clown.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by 2016v2017: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chrisakuneme:
Is the Governor of Kano state a Christian?

Is the president a Christian?

If no, then who is planning the depopulation of Kano state?

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by manuelreports: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mumuric indeed
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Btruth: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
MURIC again!
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by mrkia(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
God bless the prof
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Yankee101: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
And the deaths in Italy, France and Lagos na wetin?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by tonykel1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
I doubt if this man is a certified Professor, he can hardly pass for a First School Leaving Certificate Holder.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by kb83(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
This Muric or Music,I don't know why this man has turned himself to a twenty first century religious bigot,His utterences are just arrant nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.