Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Want Her All To Myself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Her All To Myself (5616 Views)

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / I Broke Up With My Fiance Now I Want Her Back / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Theundertaker(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
I wish one person can genuinely understand how I feel .
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Liliantalks: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
whatever the case make I try my luck na , I can’t just leave her like that . My sister has begged me to leave her , given me many girls to date but na she I like I wonder why no one gets it
if u can , do it, no be you start am

1 Like

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by jagorinho: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
I can make her happy , if I can’t she won’t be with me would she ?
......being with you does not necessarily make her happy, both of you in her life have different purposes, and by the way, you said you are richer than your rival, maybe the girl is in for your cash, but the paid sex you get in return has masked your reasoning about what true love and happiness is, for the last time, leave that girl alone, for her not to choose one out of the two means both of you are just being used to past time, find another girl and start again, stop being a slave to your emotion.

2 Likes

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Theundertaker(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
jagorinho:

......being with you does not necessarily make her happy, both of you in her life have different purposes, and by the way, you said you are richer than your rival, maybe the girl is in for your cash, but the paid sex you get in return has masked your reasoning about what true love and happiness is, for the last time, leave that girl alone, for her not to choose one out of the two means both of you are just being used to past time, find another girl and start again, stop being a slave to your emotion.
Let me see if it works na before I make my final decision. U guys talk like quality women r everywhere, neat, composed , intelligent, humble , still a student , so I have control over her , plus a good cook, These other girls r just one kin. She’s Chubby with big breast and tight vg .mehn cry

1 Like

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Neimarjr: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
AUDIO GF

YOUR LEFT HAND THERE
grin
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
telling her to leave the guy will be very hard for me cause I knew they were dating b4 we started dating , we were supposed to be FWB , but we really like ourselves. The other guy hasn’t done anything to her for her to leave him . She’s such a compassionate person she will refuse, and I don’t want us to start having issues , she just left my house , I can’t imagine my life without her.
Was once in ya shoes bro. But if I must contribute I think I'd rather ask a question and it should be how would you feel if you were the serious boyfriend and someone's pulling this on you
What goes around comes around you know undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by jagorinho: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
Let me see if it works na before I make my final decision. U guys talk like quality women r everywhere, neat, composed , intelligent, humble , still a student , so I have control over her , plus a good cook, These other girls r just one kin. She’s Chubby with big breast and tight vg .mehn cry
big breast?o.k, I see.............kwantinue
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Theundertaker(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Neimarjr:
AUDIO GF

YOUR LEFT HAND THERE
grin
please say something more reasonable
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Theundertaker(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dicktion:
Was once in ya shoes bro. I think the question should be how would you feel if you were the serious boyfriend and someone's pulling this on you
What goes around comes around you know undecided
I thought about that also , but he deserves to know , don’t you think ? Would be doing him a favor
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
I thought about that also , but he deserves to know , don’t you think ? Would be doing him a favor
he surely deserves too but als grab that your bitch is the one tryna playing games. You prolly an alternative for her when sh!t doesn't go well with the main nigga.. If care is not fully taken you may end up in ya feelings embarassed
Cos she a gamer wink
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Theundertaker(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dicktion:
Your bitch is the one playing games Here. You prolly an alternative for her when sh!t doesn't go well with the main nigga.. If care is not fully taken you may end up in ya feelings embarassed
Cos she a gamer wink
another reason I should let the guy know Nd spoil it for her , so she can pick, and if the guy leaves her I hv her all to myself , it’s a win win situation.
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Skmoda(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
I can make her happy , if I can’t she won’t be with me would she ?
you must be an assistant boyfriend and she gonna dump you soon, she is still enjoying your money...make woman dey play your brain like ball, continue doing bobodi ok, to cap it all she love the other dude more than you, you just a money spender and fvckmate..try and propose whether she will not fall your hand.
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Theundertaker(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Skmoda:

you must be an assistant boyfriend and she gonna dump you soon, she is still enjoying your money...make woman dey play your brain like ball, continue doing bobodi ok, to cap it all she love the other dude more than you, you just a money spender and fvckmate..try and propose whether she will not fall your hand.
make Kukuma tell the boy abi ?
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
another reason I should let the guy know Nd spoil it for her , so she can pick, and if the guy leaves her I hv her all to myself , it’s a win win situation.
she ends ups with you and she go look for another alternative and shuts him up from letting you the main guy know then... As usual na cheesy And the whole sh!t keeps going in a loop
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Theundertaker(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dicktion:
she ends ups with you and she go look for another alternative and shuts him up from letting you the main guy know then... As usual na cheesy And the whole sh!t keeps going in a loop
if I am the only one she knows she can’t play me, she’s changing her phone number and I will marry her as soon as possible. She knows I want to marry her
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Theundertaker(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Everybody doesn’t want me to tell the boy !!! Whyyyyyy? Gosh
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Skmoda(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
make Kukuma tell the boy abi ?
like you said try your plan out and see whether it will work.....and morever, dude might has a bedmatic skills that's making the bae not to wanna leave. That's why i won't advise a guy to forcefully marry a lady who doesn't love him or corner her from another dude cuz of yankee cashsmiley..your game must be par with the other guy or else she will go back to sleep with him.
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Neimarjr: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
please say something more reasonable

TALES BY MOONLIGHT cheesy
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
in other news.... anyone saw my left sock?! i cant find it!
have kept it for u,if u pass through mushin stop over to collect it.
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Theundertaker(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Skmoda:

like you said try your plan out and see whether it will work.....and morever, dude might has a bedmatic skills that's making the bae not to wanna leave. That's why i won't advise a guy to forcefully marry a lady who doesn't love him or corner her from another dude cuz of yankee cashsmiley..your game must be par with the other guy or else she will go back to sleep with him.
I am not doing a bad job I make her cum and squirt. I can do better if she wants
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Theundertaker(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Skmoda:

thanks, I will do it n see how it goes . Thanks
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
if I am the only one she knows she can’t play me, she’s changing her phone number and I will marry her as soon as possible. She knows I want to marry her
Don't snatch her and end up mistreating her simple. Cos Coro fit hit you embarassed
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Missmossy(f): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Just here to read comments cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
I wish one person can genuinely understand how I feel .
leaveeee trouble maker
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by dottozil: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
Good evening house , I need ur help

I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for more than a year now and our relationship seems perfect , but the only problem I have is that she has a serious boyfriend, I really love her and I know she loves me too but this her boyfriend has been our obstruction. I don’t want to leave her , that’s not an option, She doesn’t want to leave me too , She’s so perfect for me and I think I am done searching.
I am thinking of plotting a way to make the guy know we have been dating , without it coming from me , so they can break up . My sister is discouraging me but it’s my happiness.

What else can I do ? leaving her isn’t an option, I have tried dating other ladies but non of them seem to meet up .

Do you mean she has been fucking you both for more than a year. Comm'on man is it really worth it? This says a lot about the kinda girl you want to wife, what happens when she sees someone who's financially better than you? All am hearing is that women are more than men on this planet but with what am reading on romanceland everyday am beginning to think otherwise.
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Missmossy:
Just here to read comments cheesy
babe, anything?
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by yemmit90: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Some people sef, how can you be sharing your girl with someone else and still wanted to propose to her. If my brother come to me for this kind of advise, i will give him a dirty slap that will reset his brain.

Where is her loyalty and dignity? Do you think a good girl will accept to be in such situation? These kind of girls are only good for sex, possibly to pass time and not to be taking serious. Please save your proposal for someone better, you cant have a peace of mind in your marriage with such a girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Quality20(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
if to u she is FWB then u can as well say that she is ur slut , while she is somebody's girlfriend. But, hey op does it mean her boyfriend doesn't know that d girl is prostituting her self

1 Like

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
dancok:
have kept it for u,if u pass through mushin stop over to collect it.

thanks...i was thinking, i should just send you my right sock, and you can have a new pair of socks, no?!
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by Missmossy(f): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
dancok:
babe, anything?
How do you mean??
Re: I Want Her All To Myself by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
OP. Na you Mumu pass for this world.

1 Like

Re: I Want Her All To Myself by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

thanks...i was thinking, i should just send you my right sock, and you can have a new pair of socks, no?!

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? / Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls / 7 Ways To Cheat In A Relationship Without Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.