Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls (5569 Views)

Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Anambragully: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Judging from social media , its assumed men want a busty lady but how come after they marry these ladies they will go out to cheat with slim girls?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by chatinent: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
It's not about the male gender, it's about individual stupidity.

25 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by brosom(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Op na the matter wey dey settle ever since
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by StPete: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Some things can be tiring

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Longsleeve: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sexual fantasies..

It can change anytime..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by CandyOps(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
That's why I've decided to marry two wives. 1 will be a BBW and the other a slim babe. If I chop ogbono small I chop egusi... If I like I mix the 2 together smiley

Na my money

32 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by neonly: 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Cause slim girls rock

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Truvelisback(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Anambragully:
Judging from social media , its assumed men want a busty lady but how come after they marry these ladies they will go out to cheat with slim girls?
Busty kor booster ni. Do u you think that it's all men that likes ladies that are in that way? Every man has his choice.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Paulo3ree(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
chatinent:
It's not about the male gender, it's about individual stupidity wink .

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by MufasaLion: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
There are many reasons men cheat. You must also know taht cheating is more about the individual. Even if a man marries the most beautiful lady in the world, he can still cheat. Same applies to ladies too. There are many ladies that are married to wealthy men but they still cheat on their man.

It's basically about the individual.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by dan9ice(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
No be person like me
We die here
I love breast pass buhari

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Nonexisting1: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
On the contrary, most married men I have seen that cheat have small breast wives and busty sidechicks. I think they married the small breast wives because of public validation of slim women, thanks to too many Miss this and Miss that pageant nonsense we have today. But after marry them and after enjoying public validation from their guys who hail them for marrying slimfit beauty queens, they realize that a man can never ever do without big breasts.
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Nonexisting1: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
dan9ice:
No be person like me
We die here
I love breast pass buhari
My WhatsApp group member.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by MufasaLion: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nonexisting1:
On the contrary, most married men I have seen that cheat have small breast wives and busty sidechicks. I think they married the small breast wives because of public validation of slim women, thanks to too many Miss this and Miss that pageant nonsense we have today. But after marry them and after enjoying public validation from their guys who hail them for marrying slimfit beauty queens, they realize that a man can never ever do without big breasts.

At the bolded, you got me laughing. grin

You're damn right!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by ClassicMan202(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
neonly:
Cause slim girls rock

And fat girls stone abi

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by zubimete(f): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
According to Economics, human needs are insatiable. Who can define economics sef? My brain don knock.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by davillian(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
When they marry busty girls
After one or two children
And the bust drops like nuke...
They want standard boobs..
And only young girls have it...
I'm not a fan of huge boobs...
Small boobs fat ass works well for me....
So that anytime I see that ass on nigteee we don born another picking b dat

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Jeremani: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
zubimete:
According to Economics, human needs are insatiable. Who can define economics sef? My brain don knock.
u don't have to stress yourself
No be drop out u be?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by siofra(f): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
As a young slim girl, nobody dey look me o cry
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by MufasaLion: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
siofra:

Maybe you're too skinny.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Ehmmah588(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
chatinent:
It's not about the male gender, it's about individual stupidity.

I totally agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Connected1: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
It's not about slim girls crap.

They simply go for fresh and new products, those wives no longer do much to impress their husbands because they believe they have landed but you see those young girls, they can sexualize themselves to any extent just to get a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Wahalaperson: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
siofra:
mehhn I love your breasts, my spec cool shocked
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by favour32(m): 5:26am On Oct 08, 2021
CandyOps:
That's why I've decided to marry two wives. 1 will be a BBW and the other a slim babe. If I chop ogbono small I chop egusi... If I like I mix the 2 together smiley

Na my money
One wife is suffering.
Enjoying my wives for decades!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by suffering: 5:34am On Oct 08, 2021
I have a better question; why do men marry skinny women yet cheat on them with big, busty ones?
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by femi4: 6:57am On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:
Sometimes you get tired of water melon and thirst for orange or tangerine
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by iamyemiakins(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:
Eyin melo
I like them perky tongue
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by alkines(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2021
siofra:
eeeeeyy, u day whine us ba? Except if you're not the one in that Dp...but if you are omo, make i leave the comment for them guys weh sabi
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Charmingrascal(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2021
You shouldn't say not men love busty ladies

You should say some men love busty ladies because men like us love them slim and straight.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by 3gpvids: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Preeq go always wan chop wetin eye see... the thing tire me
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by CandyOps(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2021
favour32:

One wife is suffering.
Enjoying my wives for decades!

That's gd to know. Pls how do you manage their conflicts? Do they stay in 2 separate buildings? And how do you handle who you spend night with? I'm Igbo we don't marry more than 1 recently. But I'm interested.. any advice will be appreciated

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Mr Nairaland 2015 Post Election Comment Thread / Check Out The Best Food For Spiritual And Emotional Upliftment [hot Pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.