Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Can't Stop Thinking About Him - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him (80230 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart / Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:04pm On May 07, 2020
Hebrave:
Nigerian girls and their mindset eh.

will it hurt if u make the first move??
how about collecting his number, even asking him out

girls what a man can do u can do better, remember?
Abi
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:15pm On May 07, 2020
Rejoice5000:
Go after him then anything you see you take.
even if it is SlaP grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by Djsylar(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2020
emae009:
it'll end in tears...
Lmao grin
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by fayded(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2020
Zabiboy:

Wtf did i just read @emboldened..
Your balls deserved to be taken off you man...
You did not know what you were talking about yet she'll tell you to call and you did??...
Mehnn....See ehnn...In situations like this, you are in full control and so you set the rhythm and you decide how you want the relationship/friendship/FWB to go....But you goofeed it...
The Ball was in your court....
Anyways...Truth is, not all girls that ask for your number would pester you..
Some might just do it to increase their Whatsapp Status views...
Read that last line again....ITS TRUE..
GL cool

I didn't want anyfn with her..not friendship or anyfn, I just wanted to lay her down easy.. and I called bk on some occasions out of courtesy. and also sometimes when I don't call bk, she'll recharge and call and start guilt tripping me.
And I rarely come online.. She knows Dt already. So whatsapp is outta d question.
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by Evablizin(f): 8:20pm On May 07, 2020
emae009:
it'll end in tears...
grin You're mean.
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:20pm On May 07, 2020
Zabiboy:

OP
Would you die if you ask for his number??
Nigerian girls and their mentality sha...

She should just use one excuse to Collect
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by Mazikic(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2020
Like the legends have told you already; "It'll end in tears!".
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by emmnprince(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2020
He doesn't "have" you time. When he does, he will collect your mobile number. Then you will be happy, things we go well, but las las, you will end up shedding tears!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by Dybala11(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2020
mrpaedo:

Do you see the emboldened Gentlemen?
As inexperienced as this thot is she still realizes the person who cares more in a relationship,has less power/control.
AWALT-yesterday,today and tomorrow cool
Pls what's the meaning of AWALT??
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by Dybala11(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2020
Ishilove:
Stop all the long story and ask for his number next time you see him. Give him green light, and if he still refuses to bite the bait, be a bit more agressive. If he still doesn't want to ask you out, borrow yourself brain and maintain your lane. Don't force him.

Life is not that hard.
Impressive, you told her to be aggressive and also not force him in the same paragraph of your comment, women sha.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by cimag: 8:39pm On May 07, 2020
emae009:
it'll end in tears...
What a truthful but short hilarious comment!Lolzz
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by efficiencie(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2020
@Filomena put sense ahead of emotion always. You like him but so far you don't seem to have evidence that he will give you marital bliss or disaster. You have to confirm that first...you have to be sure that what you are about to plunge in will take you to paradise and not another living hell...many who have fallen and have been damaged have had emotions like yours so never let your emotions lead.
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by Dybala11(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2020
Kiezodumah:
Simply cut your head off and I can bet you the thoughts wud stop coming. grin grin Thank me later
Kudos bro, your comment is the exact opposite of one of the Yoruba proverbial sayings, "Ori bibe ko loogun ori fifo".
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by Ayodejewel(f): 8:42pm On May 07, 2020
This is a kind of a child's play or should I call it crush. Dear, it isn't love!
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by Dybala11(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Ekun loma jasi
Shey looto??
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by Dybala11(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2020
TheSociopath:
Lol... seems you're still very young
Lol, you're spot on. OP is just a 20 year old novice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:48pm On May 07, 2020
Alex96:
Remember the friend that cooked for him. He is probably in a relationship and wants to stay faithful. I think you should respect him for that
nobody CooKeD no Shit ..niGgaslie
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by faithfull18(f): 9:02pm On May 07, 2020
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by SirBunky85(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2020
Zabiboy:

OP
Would you die if you ask for his number??
Nigerian girls and their mentality sha...

nawa 4 u,u just took the words of from my mouth
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:09pm On May 07, 2020
Ablemax:

You get money??
maybe he has A niCe RiDe wink
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by Ablemax(m): 9:10pm On May 07, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
maybe he has A niCe RiDe wink
some how
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by beloved961(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2020
��❤️�����
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by Strech(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2020
Emmizay12:
This story looks like a guy wrote it,
I've had similar experience with girls who I catch them staring at me, they quickly hide their faces when we make eye contact,,na so I go just smile the look them, when e do me I go just stroll go collect number.... the thing the funny me sha becos no be say I fine sef.. I go just the wonder wetin the go through those their pretty heads

you get big dick be dat oo. Since you say you worwor.
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:26pm On May 07, 2020
jasman1:
Someone here said all these advices falling on deaf ears, I believe that too. Until you sleep with him, I doubt you’ll relax. You’re still waiting for him even when he made it clear from day one that he’s in a relationship, that’s life. I once was so in love with a girl that I almost got distracted. Just before I traveled out, I was able to sleep with her and of course it ended there and I ran back to my girl.
you will not talk wether one was uglier or beautifuler and if they possessed same Qualities
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by pleasantlylovel(f): 9:29pm On May 07, 2020
Babe don't expect anything o. Try as much as possible not to develop feelings for this guy, cos when it starts, we are the ones that suffer the most.
Am still trying to get over my bestie from the University. I cry most of the time, but there's nothing I can do about it.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:30pm On May 07, 2020
Waxxxy:
Instead of facing your book to justify the money that your struggling parent is spending on you. You are there busy staring and hugging a guy. Please don't come back here after graduating and ask us for advice you on how to use 3k to cook for 10 people.
Nonesense

ROtfl Chill
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by Grateful02(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2020
This your summary eh... Abeg you dey study massCom?

emae009:
it'll end in tears...
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by Grateful02(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2020
Na love them see for your face..lol

Emmizay12:
This story looks like a guy wrote it,
I've had similar experience with girls who I catch them staring at me, they quickly hide their faces when we make eye contact,,na so I go just smile the look them, when e do me I go just stroll go collect number.... the thing the funny me sha becos no be say I fine sef.. I go just the wonder wetin the go through those their pretty heads

Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by Akhile(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2020
Receive sense. The lord is help you from future heartbreak
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by SaintNegro77: 9:41pm On May 07, 2020
My dear don't be in a rush.
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:46pm On May 07, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Your father might have spread his seeds here and there. Perhaps he is your undeclared brother. If you know his sun name, you may have to ask your father whether he knows people with such a name. Don't be in a haste to sleep with him, for he may be your blood brother. Thanks.
are you from imo State? That's some CRazy Stuff bRO, what brought your mind to this? I had a DReam about having another SiS
Re: I Can't Stop Thinking About Him by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:57pm On May 07, 2020
BadBradley:
How did this brainless, childish immature rubbish make front page?

Do we have a new sentimental, teenage mod here?
I putit

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.