Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding (4886 Views)

My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by Jola58: 12:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Are you are parent?

You are the lover, she's the beloved... she's knows you love that's why she's acting that way.

Let her know her boundaries...

A girl that puts your account balance on red alert will surely dump.

She's never entitled to your money in any way.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by antidisestablis: 12:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Udoskybest:
I know this is a very wrong time to trouble y'all with my personal issues seeing we're all troubled by the persistent rise in figures of persons with or suspected to have contracted the novel Covid 19. But this issue is really of pressing concern to me and I'll appreciate your sincere contribution(s).

I love my girl so much and have gone extra miles for her. I'm in my mid 20s, comfortable but not rich. My girl is still a student in a nursing college and we reside in same state though she still stays with her parents...

She is too demanding and arrogant when there's a little delay in delivery of her never ending demand. Recently she demanded that I sub for her but my account was on red alert. I wanted to share her data from mine, MTN no gree. I explained to her and even sent her screenshot of the failed transaction only for her to call me by my name (which was unusual) and rained insults on me. I love her and wish to walk her down the aisle but I'm confused now.
What should I do??
Red flag! pls run for your life don't marry that girl.That's my two cents
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by DaddyRochie1642: 1:13am On Apr 29, 2020
Height Of Foolishness... You're both Mad
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by Martinez39s(m): 1:23am On Apr 29, 2020
This looks fake.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by gregyboy(m): 1:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Udoskybest:
I know this is a very wrong time to trouble y'all with my personal issues seeing we're all troubled by the persistent rise in figures of persons with or suspected to have contracted the novel Covid 19. But this issue is really of pressing concern to me and I'll appreciate your sincere contribution(s).

I love my girl so much and have gone extra miles for her. I'm in my mid 20s, comfortable but not rich. My girl is still a student in a nursing college and we reside in same state though she still stays with her parents...

She is too demanding and arrogant when there's a little delay in delivery of her never ending demand. Recently she demanded that I sub for her but my account was on red alert. I wanted to share her data from mine, MTN no gree. I explained to her and even sent her screenshot of the failed transaction only for her to call me by my name (which was unusual) and rained insults on me. I love her and wish to walk her down the aisle but I'm confused now.
What should I do??

Ur dick still dey raise for that kind girl......

Her toto don finsh your head

One advice

Invite her over and Bleep her pussy wen she dey scream remove d prick let her beg and apologize for insulting you.... Before u put ur dick back
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by Pelxmiye(m): 1:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Ariza:
Command respect? Babe respect should come naturally in a love base relationship nah which one is "command " respect? grin grin. Provide for her bawo? Nah him born her? To cut off the Mon...... Lol.

If a guy needs money to 'buy' respect in a relationship, it is better for him to remain single. A woman who loves her man will never, I repeat never call her man names. Even when she's angry, she minds her words. That's the fact!

wink wink wink wink...lemme noh say woh's on my mind
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by Pelxmiye(m): 1:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Ariza:
Wait, babe we are both ladies, you will agree with me that we don't treat guys we love or value anyhow. Even when unsatisfied there is a way we handle men we cherish. From all indications, to that lady the guy doesn't worth more than a money bag. Trying to get such woman's respect is a waste of resources.

Yea... Maybe love alone isn't enough in a relationship,but Money shouldn't be the basis either . A guy has no official or mandate to spend on a lady who isn't his WIFE (same goes for a lady). Any financial gift or support should be given out of love not responsibility. Men only make it responsibilities to convince their women that they are up to task, unfortunately women now see these actions as a measure to judge men's capability. Lol.

The man should just let the lady go if he wants to live long. grin

Ehm.... sweetie...maybe you should just leave her in peace...ladies like herself don't deserve so much explanation...my uncle's wife takes huge loans from the bank every year to support her husband's project..mind you...my uncle is a high ranking chief registrar in Ekiti State High Court...some of my uncle's family people were always fighting my uncle complaining that he's too carried away by his wife's family requests because my uncle is in charge of recruiting new staffs ,new lawyers and all that..so some of juicy positions are controlled by him..now my Uncle had a fight with his own family in order to defend his wife who had been falsely accused of keeping my uncle away from his own family..to cut the long story short when he told them the sacrifices the woman makes for him .almost 80 percent of her salary every year goes to paying loans...though the husband is a rich man in his right but this woman is no slacker....they just completed a mansion in an estate area which is their second house...now..my point is this...my Uncle had been fighting his own family for almost a year because of their wrong accusations of his wife...the day he told them of the enormous role this woman plays in his life..they we're all shocked...my dear..be an asset to a good man and you won't regret it...stop the entitlement...men naturally wanna give their woman good life and all..but in the two adults in love owe it to themselves to be the best version they can be for the growth of themselves and their relationship.. no woman has the monopoly of being a liability... that's why a woman who's a liability just won't cut it for me...no one has the monopoly of being a liability
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by adexpa(m): 3:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Ariza:
Wait, babe we are both ladies, you will agree with me that we don't treat guys we love or value anyhow. Even when unsatisfied there is a way we handle men we cherish. From all indications, to that lady the guy doesn't worth more than a money bag. Trying to get such woman's respect is a waste of resources.

Yea... Maybe love alone isn't enough in a relationship,but Money shouldn't be the basis either . A guy has no official or mandate to spend on a lady who isn't his WIFE (same goes for a lady). Any financial gift or support should be given out of love not responsibility. Men only make it responsibilities to convince their women that they are up to task, unfortunately women now see these actions as a measure to judge men's capability. Lol.

You have spoken well dear. May God bless all ladies with understanding n reality of how things work. BF may support but not a responsibility.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by adexpa(m): 3:49am On Apr 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

That same lady that did not respect him with respect another man, i am not supporting her attitude but nothing goes for nothing in a relationship.

The reality is this, if he can complain for lack of sex in a relationship, i think she can also complain for not fulfilling his obligations. It is a 2 way thing, after all i have no official mandate to give sex to a man who is not my husband.

his ability to provide during the relationship will determine if the relationship will lead into marriage we might want to deny it but it is the truth, i am not saying he should give in to all her demand but he should also know how to control his situation and show that he is the man in the relationship.

Madam, you lost it completely on this thread.
1) Relationship is basically for exchange of sex n money.... Woman brings her body in order to get money
2) until he can provide in relationship, no marriage.

Your believe though..... I hope it is working for you.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 29, 2020
Ok.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by Heineken(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

UNA GO KILL ME ONE DAY. cheesy
lol the op funny actually. Capsbaba I hail sir. Op nawao.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by femi4: 6:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Udoskybest:

What should I do??
That's not a wife material, not even a girlfriend substance. She's in it for the money, don't let love turn you to mumu
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by kepstone: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Ariza:

You are one in a million among women, may your days be enlogated full of prosperity. U are wise and a wife material to the core. I wish I knew this Earlier on I won't allow the wicked soul of an ex to turn me to ATM. I forgive her and f not what will happen to her will not be funny. A girl who loves you values you. It's not all about money it's u n she wanting to be with you. Money is important but she has to prioritize you above her greed.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by ut47(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Op sorry o... lol I don't know whether I've subscribe for a girl before
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by frozen70(f): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2020
Udoskybest:

What should I do??

That you love her doesn't mean you should start keeping her for marriage or start planning marriage with her

You are still young in your twenties and am sure you don't want your family to sponsor your wedding and still be feeding you

The Worst is that you can't satisfy her excessive demands

It's better you let her go unless you are ready to be working for her
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by Emekaossai(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Ariza:

Here's a responsible Lady.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by sexylassie2(f): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
adexpa:

Madam, you lost it completely on this thread.
1) Relationship is basically for exchange of sex n money.... Woman brings her body in order to get money
2) until he can provide in relationship, no marriage.

Your believe though..... I hope it is working for you.

You misunderstood everything.

Stop pretending that you don't need sex in a relationship.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by adexpa(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

You misunderstood everything.

Stop pretending that you don't need sex in a relationship.

Maybe you should read your message again. Sex is a mutual thing n no one should pay for it in relationship. I do not dispute supporting your partner in whatever form which should be from both party. I do not need to pretend, not everyone is for all this relationship saga, I am not in any relationship n I do not need it. I will walk to a lady that is ready whenever I needed marriage without all this long relationship of a thing which people use to steal from each other.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by sexylassie2(f): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
adexpa:

Maybe you should read your message again. Sex is a mutual thing n no one should pay for it in relationship. I do not dispute supporting your partner in whatever form which should be from both party. I do not need to pretend, not everyone is for all this relationship saga, I am not in any relationship n I do not need it. I will walk to a lady that is ready whenever I needed marriage without all this long relationship of a thing which people use to steal from each other.

whether you like it or not, people are in a relationship in exchange for something, they exchange something for something and sex is part of that exchange, most men will complain about lack of sex after giving a woman money, so we cant say that sex is free, a man in a relationship with a lady expect sex he act like he is entitled to it and can create drama just because of sex. the reality is that most men do not want to deal with the consequences of going into a relationship, nothing is free in a relationship.

just because a woman does not ask for money during relationship does not mean she wont ask you for money in marriage.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by adexpa(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

whether you like it or not, people are in a relationship in exchange for something, they exchange something for something and sex is part of that exchange, most men will complain about lack of sex after giving a woman money, so we cant say that sex is free, a man in a relationship with a lady expect sex he act like he is entitled to it and can create drama just because of sex. the reality is that most men do not want to deal with the consequences of going into a relationship, nothing is free in a relationship.

just because a woman does not ask for money during relationship does not mean she wont ask you for money in marriage.

I may concur with you, anyone who goes into a relationship primarily for sex should be able to pay the price but I think genuine relationship should not be setup for sexual purpose, they might decide to bring in sex but it should be a plus and not the Center of the relationship. That is the reason why all this young boys comes online and rant about girls that abandoned them after spending on them but forgetting that they have exchanged the money for sex. There are more purpose to relationship but people tend to abandoned the purpose for sex. It is well.
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by SavageResponse(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Udoskybest:

What should I do??

Don't get married to a lady who will turn you to a beggar!
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 02, 2020
Ariza:
Lol. We disagree to agree. This section isn't sane enough to continue this discourse. Our view of relationship differ. However you made some good points. smiley
just.. wow!. I like you already

Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by seniorgozman(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2020
You are right
Ariza:
Command respect? Babe respect should come naturally in a love base relationship nah which one is "command " respect? grin grin. Provide for her bawo? Nah him born her? To cut off the Mon...... Lol.

If a guy needs money to 'buy' respect in a relationship, it is better for him to remain single. A woman who loves her man will never, I repeat never call her man names. Even when she's angry, she minds her words. That's the fact!
Re: I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding by zedegit: 4:41pm On May 02, 2020
Udoskybest:

What should I do??

Nah her type go wake all your ancestors curse them when she enters labour.

Let her be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Allow A Man To Do This To Your Babe (videos & Pics). / Told Her My Age , She Blocked Me / Student Records Lecturer Who Promised To Pass Her After Exploiting Her S3xually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.