Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents (123940 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / Fear Among Health Workers As Luth, Uith And Others Isolates 40 Staff / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by smalline8(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
cry
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good luck for the Islamic state of Kano

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by nylen1234: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Humanoid01:
Melinda Gates comes to mind.

Though there's no report of the man's death being linked to the disease, I believe that one of the reasons covid-19 keeps spreading is those people who hold on to the belief that the disease is nonexistent in the country, claiming that the deaths result from malaria.

Because most people in this country don't have a mind of their own, they quickly subscribe to that belief, and subsequently defy the order to practise safe social activities.

I will advice that you do your own research to understand what is really going on. Ask yourself why do you think Bill Gates and wife is so invested in this pandemic and are making predictions regarding death. If you do some research you will find that COVID-19 pandemic is an agenda to push for mandatory vaccination. Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rN6oSATDAs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Humanoid01(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
nylen1234:

I will advice that you do your own research to understand what is really going on. Ask yourself why do you think Bill Gates and wife is so invested in this pandemic and are making predictions regarding death. If you do some research you will find that COVID-19 pandemic is an agenda to push for mandatory vaccination. Watch
Even if your theory of mandatory vaccination turns out to be a fact, how does that disprove the existence of the pandemic?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Mizwisdom(f): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
You showed only one pix.
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by alizma: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
The northern region should continue to play with COVID19 as if it is ordinary headache. This is the same way people were dropping dead in China before their government too dramatic decision to lock everybody indoors. It is understandable if the people masses claim ignorant of what happened in China at the earlier stage of covid19 but what about their rich and educated ones who could afford data to read online and listen to news across the globe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by DavidEsq(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
OP do u know the meaning of litter? I doubt it very much.

6 Likes

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
EzzyCarter:
For the sake of all Nigerians, I sincerely hope another plague isn't about to emerge from Kano sad
It is what it is. Let's just pray it's not. The system is struggling with one plague already

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Auxigen(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
sassysure:
Welcome to kano state.
US, UK, EU etc where all worried about this same state.
They know what was on ground unlike us that will deny our parents just to be politically correct.

Abeg, it should not come down south o.

Na only you go deny your mama and papa no be me.
Speak for yourself.
Mwetchwww!

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by EzzyCarter: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
It is what it is. Let's just pray it's not. The system is struggling with one plague already

Exactly. We're still praying for Covid-19 to be conquered. Another one shouldn't join it abeg sad

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Auxigen(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
nylen1234:

End time crew member spotted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Lawalemi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
It's malaria.
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by qwertyboss(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
sammyj:
shocked shocked shocked embarassed angry What is the dollar man doing about it shocked
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by nylen1234: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Humanoid01:

Even if your theory of mandatory vaccination turns out to be a fact, how does that disprove the existence of the pandemic?

There have been multiple reports on COVID-19 virus originating from Wuhan lab that was been partly funded by Bill Gates see https://youngconservativeleadersofcolorado.com/the-truth-behind-the-wuhan-virus/

The issue here is the fact that Bill Gates and his wife who predicted that many Nigerians will die from the virus have major investments in many big pharma companies currently working on producing a vaccine.

Many researchers have stated that the vaccines to be produced will kill more people and even may contain harmful nanoparticles and what is happening now is part of the plan. As I said there is need for you to do your own research to uncover truth which you will not get from mainstream news networks. Fear is the currency that will drive their agenda as people lose their freedom by the implementation of mandatory lock down and social distancing.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Moji12(f): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Are you sure sanusi did not put a curse on that land. Jus thinking out loud
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Humanoid01(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
nylen1234:

There have been multiple reports on COVID-19 virus originating from Wuhan lab that was been partly funded by Bill Gates see https://youngconservativeleadersofcolorado.com/the-truth-behind-the-wuhan-virus/

The issue here is the fact that Bill Gates and his wife who predicted that many Nigerians will die from the virus have major investments in many big pharma companies currently working on producing a vaccine.

Many researchers have stated that the vaccines to be produced will kill more people and even may contain harmful nanoparticles and what is happening now is part of the plan. As I said there is need for you to do your own research to uncover truth which you will not get from mainstream news networks. Fear is the currency that will drive their agenda as people lose their freedom by the implementation of mandatory lock down and social distancing.
You are expatiating on the theory of mandatory vaccination, which I'm not trying to dispute. My argument is based on the existence of the virus. You need an outbreak to exercise the potency of a vaccine. That's enough to facilitate its use. So they probably created the virus for easy implementation. By the way, you said there are some information which mainstream media might be hiding. Why do you think so? Do you work for any of these secret services?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by jumper524(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Litters?
Well expect more of similar news this covik era
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oluwa which way na cry cry

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by stanisbaratheon: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Buhari and Gandollar are working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Natilolo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
I think it is meningitis outbreak. It is an infection to the brain.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by DontBullshitMe: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fake news.
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by 77up(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beyhiodie:

This is getting more serious o
To be sincere, I'm always surprise each time I see a comment like this. Isn't it funny when people keep saying things is getting serious is it never serious since?

May God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by nylen1234: 1:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Humanoid01:

You are expatiating on the theory of mandatory vaccination, which I'm not trying to dispute. My argument is based on the existence of the virus. You need an outbreak to exercise the potency of a vaccine. That's enough to facilitate its use. So they probably created the virus for easy implementation. By the way, you said there are some information which mainstream media might be hiding. Why do you think so? Do you work for any of these secret services?

I am not explaining a theory but facts which if you do some research you will find out for yourself. What is happening now have many vested interests starting with WHO, Bill Gates, China and others. It is left for you to do your research. If you're interested in some my findings you can checkout these threads

[url]https://www.nairaland.com/5803356/truth-covid-19
[/url]

Bill Gates Foundation And The COVID-19 Vaccine Network Scandal -.[url]https://www.nairaland.com/5813699/bill-gates-foundation-covid-19-vaccine
[/url]

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by enirock(m): 1:13am On Apr 29, 2020
She e never reach time when we go truly know watin dey happen for Kano or is it that there are no laboratories to really test these people to ascertain what is killing the people of this state. Each day the government comes out with assurances of being on "top of the case" but for how long would we continue to look on as our brothers lay lifeless in the streets

This shouldn't be just a thing of locking down the state. The causes of these death should be unravelled and tackled for no life is more precious that the other

We all deserve a fighting chance
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Olathunji010(m): 2:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Ohhh God please help us out in this current situation the world is currently in now please and please.....
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Beyhiodie(m): 2:44am On Apr 29, 2020
77up:
To be sincere, I'm always surprise each time I see a comment like this. Isn't it funny when people keep saying things is getting serious is it never serious since?

May God help us all.
Go back and read what I wrote
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by ednut1(m): 3:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Just one dead body
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:13am On Apr 29, 2020
nylen1234:

See a Nigerian talking about doing his own research! What tools and resources do you have to embark on any meaningful research?

BTW, why do you think people would invest huge amounts of money on vaccines just to kill you and your fellow clueless Nigerians?? What's your worth that such huge amounts should be spent just to exterminate you? Which country in the world are you a threat to? If you were worth killing, Britain would have done that in the 19th century so they would be in total and eternal control of the crude oil in Nigeria.
The African man's mind is always dwelling on propaganda and negative, evil thoughts.
Produce your own vaccines, push for its worldwide use, and make profits; that's how business is done.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Martinola(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2020
E don apen
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by ignis: 7:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Something strange is going on in Kano

I am really afraid for the future of Nigeria..

I think they are dying as a result of hunger
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Temptee101(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2020
Now this is serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.