Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents (123952 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / Fear Among Health Workers As Luth, Uith And Others Isolates 40 Staff / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by new2012: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2020
nylen1234:

I will advice that you do your own research to understand what is really going on. Ask yourself why do you think Bill Gates and wife is so invested in this pandemic and are making predictions regarding death. If you do some research you will find that COVID-19 pandemic is an agenda to push for mandatory vaccination. Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rN6oSATDAs

The guys with the unfounded and ridiculous conspiracy theorem.

The US has lost more people. So they will subscribe to this bullshit you just mention? And you know these crap because? Sometimes its even OK to believe dumb things, but its absolutely stupid to spread them.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Makuos19: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Vivianmuka07:
But I am not one, please why are u judging me
Ok. But if u are not one Then why dressing like one And how am I judging u or will u say u are not dressing like one on your dp
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Angelfrost(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2020
camsyross:
This is corona virus for Bleep sake. If u watch CNN and BBC previously u know that's how most people died in some parts of the country. Litering dead body every where on the streets, upto the extent that they were using cartons to carry them . So I wonder why people are suprised abi una no dey watch abroad news.. I just pray it's not the prophecy of Bill gates wife when she said she see many dead bodys on the streets of Africa coming to pass...
We jump am pass.....

You aren't being objective one bit.... Don't make pointless correlations!!!

Those countries didn't have massive deaths restricted to a single state in a whole nation... Please, put your brain to use and try again.
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by new2012: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2020
nylen1234:

There have been multiple reports on COVID-19 virus originating from Wuhan lab that was been partly funded by Bill Gates see https://youngconservativeleadersofcolorado.com/the-truth-behind-the-wuhan-virus/

The issue here is the fact that Bill Gates and his wife who predicted that many Nigerians will die from the virus have major investments in many big pharma companies currently working on producing a vaccine.

Many researchers have stated that the vaccines to be produced will kill more people and even may contain harmful nanoparticles and what is happening now is part of the plan. As I said there is need for you to do your own research to uncover truth which you will not get from mainstream news networks. Fear is the currency that will drive their agenda as people lose their freedom by the implementation of mandatory lock down and social distancing.

The URL u shared is even long and already looking silly.

Name any genuine researcher rather than weird fictitious names.

Which research have you done? Where and where did you search for your data? The US, UK value her citizens more than the whole Africa, they've lost close to 100,000 people and u think they wouldn't have bursted the crap?
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2020
They should reinstall Sanusi as the Imam of kano with apologies from the state governor
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Just the statement in the image below makes me weep for this country. Nothing works here angry

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by new2012: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Germi9:

they have only succeeded in using Kano as a scape goat to teat run their deadly virus they habe been talking about..this shows how insensitive our government are towards her citizens,bullshit

So Bill gates went to Kano using a Helicopter and sprayed chemicals there?

How dumb can you be man?
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Makuos19:
Strange indeed!!!

Good morning, bro makuos. Hope you had a restful night. smiley
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Makuos19: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Eulalia:

Good morning, bro makuos. Hope you had a restful night. smiley
Good morning, yes dear and u?
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2020
solmus:
shocked

Civid 19.. Aboki go still call am polio , typhod and malaria

Bill Gates and Melinda Foundation don't just speak without facts, they where the ones who invested their own money in putting a stop to polio that all most crippled a good percentage of northerners, they funded research, and personally travelled to affected African countries to inspect the distribution so as to avoid corruption, they where responsible for battling child birth mortality and many more, so when they speak they have facts

Its a shame when Bill Gate told Buhari to his face that his long term financial plan and budgeting was wrong and he should focus more on human capital development rather than infrastructure, many argued, ... again he advised more funding of WHO so as to help poor countries in Africa but people rather supported Donald Trump who thinks Africa is shithole, and has never spent a kobo in Africa

Now Melinda gates prediction is happening in Kano state and ironically Bill Gate had visited Kano State several times on request of Dangote

Let Bill Gate step up and finance WHO then since Trump isn't doing that
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by yemex04(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2020
And to make the matter worst,their religious believe forbids autopsy!!
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Makuos19:
Good morning, yes dear and u?

Yeah. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by magicminister: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Growing up in Lagos, I can’t count how many times I saw a dead boy on the road side.
Anything could’ve caused the man’s death.
Let’s allow the NCDC do their job and get in front of the situation by avoid panic and rumors!

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by AmeLonRo(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2020
Jehovah rapha will heal the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thiVKm4jetw
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 29, 2020
solmus:
shocked

Its a shame when Bill Gate told Buhari to his face that his long term financial plan and budgeting was wrong and he should focus more on human capital development rather than infrastructure, many argued, ... again he advised more funding of WHO so as to help poor countries in Africa but people rather supported Donald Trump who thinks Africa is shithole, and has never spent a kobo in Africa

Donald Trump has the mandate of Americans to lead the country to greater height. They didn't elect him to be giving their money to people that don't value their citizens. Please for how long will Africa be begging for help from the West? Upon all God deposited here with the best weather. You give them money they will squander it. You built infrastructure they won't maintain. The almajiri schools Jonathan built in the north are in ruins.

On the other hand Bill Gates is spending his private money, and not taxpayers' money. Of all the bright brains in nigeria the only person they deemed best to rig to nigerian 1st office is someone as lifeless as bohari and you want sensible people to take you serious.

When was the last time you tried to fill a basket with water? Education is underfunded, agriculture is underfunded, healthcare delivery is in chaos and your senators are more interested in car and wardrobe allowance. And the car must be foreign made.

Bro face your daft leaders.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Akebe83: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2020
Kano state Governor has offended the land by Dethroned Emir of Kano.
Let him restore Sanusi back for the Emir of the state so that the state will regain the freedom.

Thanks...
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by majamajic(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Empresskrista:
Hello, just wanted to inform you that you can get MTN data at a cheaper rate..Contact me on Whatsapp via 08119944287.
I also sell airtime for all networks and I can help you subscribe your GoTv, DSTV and Startimes.
If you're interested in starting off this same business as a side job, contact me as well.
It's a good day to make good and legit money �MTN DATA For Sale
N500 - 1Gb instead of 700Mb
N1000 - 2Gb instead of 1.5gb
N2000 - 5Gb instead of 4.5gb

Which comes first madam , your data or my money ?
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by am4truth(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2020
solmus:
shocked

Bill Gates and Melinda Foundation don't just speak without facts, they where the ones who invested their own money in putting a stop to polio that all most crippled a good percentage of northerners, they funded research, and personally travelled to affected African countries to inspect the distribution so as to avoid corruption, they where responsible for battling child birth mortality and many more, so when they speak they have facts

Now Melinda gates prediction is happening in Kano state and ironically Bill Gate had visited Kano State several times on request of Dangote

Hmmmmm, even more shameful when Bill Gates said they have invested more than $1.5 billion in Nigeria with NOTHING to show for it.. This is a country that is fighting corruption.

I almost wept when I saw it.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by MightySparrow: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2020
EzzyCarter:
For the sake of all Nigerians, I sincerely hope another plague isn't about to emerge from Kano sad
You mean Sanusi - vengeance epidemic?
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by goodshepherd123(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Let us keep praying for that city and Nigeria as a whole. And we will see God in action . God bless Nigeria
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2020
majamajic:

Which comes first madam , your data or my money ?

grin grin grin Good question
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by okewumi: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=EzzyCarter post=88961949]For the sake of all Nigerians, I sincerely hope another plague isn't about to emerge from Kano sad[/quote
]it is Coronavirus. an average Aboki will not bath because of bad weather. They will use self medication not knowing it is Coronavirus. when you see where they are burying people . no nose mask.
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Anambralstson: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Sctests:
Arrewa, wetin dey happen for your land?

You people must have annoyed the African gods of justice with your level of hatred for Christians and Southerners.
The Fake Arrewa is not from Kano, he is deomelo from Osun claiming Fulani guy from Kano

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Ayubaossy(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2020
So sad sad sad �
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by onadana: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Humanoid01:
Melinda Gates comes to mind.

Though there's no report of the man's death being linked to the disease, I believe that one of the reasons covid-19 keeps spreading is those people who hold on to the belief that the disease is nonexistent in the country, claiming that the deaths result from malaria.

Because most people in this country don't have a mind of their own, they quickly subscribe to that belief, and subsequently defy the order to practise safe social activities.

What even irks me the most is the foolish belief that as Muslims they are buried immediately without autopsy. So they are ready to keep dying all in the name of belief instead of finding out the cause of the death.
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by fotadmowmend(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2020
What Bill Gate wife saw... I know it will be in the notorious North
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Jaqenhghar: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Humanoid01:
Melinda Gates comes to mind.

Though there's no report of the man's death being linked to the disease, I believe that one of the reasons covid-19 keeps spreading is those people who hold on to the belief that the disease is nonexistent in the country, claiming that the deaths result from malaria.

Because most people in this country don't have a mind of their own, they quickly subscribe to that belief, and subsequently defy the order to practise safe social activities.
Ironically those that dont believe it are scared to take the body away
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Getsaved(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2020
solmus:
shocked

I do not know how you were able to gather so much likes for this comment. Because you actually spoilt every good thing you were saying in the third paragraph. "That Donald trump has not spent Kobo in Africa" - this statement of yours is why they will keep seeing Nigerian as a shithole. See how you sounded as if it is America's responsibility to make your country a better place for its citizens - A child blaming another man for the irresponsible family and father of his. Nobody will fix Nigeria for you. The US has its responsibility to cater for. All they can do is to assist a bit ( and even this assistance is based on their interest as a nation). And for your information, the world is tired of Nigerian citizens the way they are quiet and keep tolerating their corrupt leaders. The xenophobia in south Africa is a way of telling Nigerian leaders to go fix their country and that they are tired of Nigerians running away (in large numbers) to South Africa.

Until the masses arise to say enough is enough the other countries will keep watching and calling us derogatory names.

If we don't fix Nigeria, nobody will fix it for us.
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Mires: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Flyingngel:
Kano state is going places negatively.
Federal government shld brace up and investigate the cause of this untimely death.

Federal government abi? Why is the state government there? Investigation is too big for a state government?

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by salford1: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2020
nylen1234:

I will advice that you do your own research to understand what is really going on. Ask yourself why do you think Bill Gates and wife is so invested in this pandemic and are making predictions regarding death. If you do some research you will find that COVID-19 pandemic is an agenda to push for mandatory vaccination. Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rN6oSATDAs
They are invested in malaria too and all other diseases across the world.

Their foundation donates most privates funds to WHO. They have given out more than $35 billion to charities. People peg the family's donation around $50 billion as at 2018. They don't have to you know. They could decide to be selfish with their money like other world billionaires in dollars.

Imagine them pulling off their funds of WHO. Africa go hear am.

So try to spread positive news instead of spreading fake news with your computer village techno phone. I wonder how much you have also donated to a charitable organization this year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.