Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents (123941 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / Fear Among Health Workers As Luth, Uith And Others Isolates 40 Staff / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Vikynas: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Shey dem get Alhaji Chinese man i pity'em
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by NairaMaster1(m): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2020
EzzyCarter:
For the sake of all Nigerians, I sincerely hope another plague isn't about to emerge from Kano sad

It's COVID-19 my brother.

There's higher rate of asthma and diabetes up North. This makes it easier for COVID-19.

When there were supposed to take public health directives serious they were busy praying

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Vikynas: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Now Chinese people have infected dem with more deadlier virus than corona.
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by SolidGains: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2020
sammyj:
shocked shocked shocked embarassed angry What is the dollar man doing about it shocked

He's scheming to get more dollars from Abuja... Isn't that enough?

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by oluwasegun007(m): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2020
Make dem quickly go do autopsy for that one... Before dem say na verbal autopsy dem dey do
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by styless(f): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2020
I pray it is not another plague
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Olaiya26: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2020
Was the former Emir of kano unjustly dethrone?

Did he cursed the land before leaving?

Questions begging for answers
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by PericomaNwankwo: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2020
Na hunger, stop the propaganda. We know say na hunger dey kill them
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by dukeprince50: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:

I think they are dieing as a result of hunger
Dying.
That is what I also thought of.
This one is probably Hunger while the hundreds of dead few weeks ago was just coincidence, a population of almost 10m people, 600deaths a week is likely to happen

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Tom05: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2020
People that remain in Kano should start working on their personal hygiene. How can a sane person wash his hands and drink same water.

They need to sensitize this people. Government knows what’s is killing them but they will never come to media to say it..
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by ABIMIKUJOSHUA: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2020
May God come our aid in our world today in Jesus Name Amen. And he end the coronavarious in the Name God.
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Are you guys sure its not hunger that is killing this people? This is strange.
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by carpdiemz: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2020
solmus:
shocked

Civid 19.. Aboki go still call am polio , typhod and malaria

Bill Gates and Melinda Foundation don't just speak without facts, they where the ones who invested their own money in putting a stop to polio that all most crippled a good percentage of northerners, they funded research, and personally travelled to affected African countries to inspect the distribution so as to avoid corruption, they where responsible for battling child birth mortality and many more, so when they speak they have facts

Its a shame when Bill Gate told Buhari to his face that his long term financial plan and budgeting was wrong and he should focus more on human capital development rather than infrastructure, many argued, ... again he advised more funding of WHO so as to help poor countries in Africa but people rather supported Donald Trump who thinks Africa is shithole, and has never spent a kobo in Africa

Now Melinda gates prediction is happening in Kano state and ironically Bill Gate had visited Kano State several times on request of Dangote

You are right cuz bill gates and his team must have carried out a lot of test in some areas in Kano and other northern parts , with some negative results of various health challenges the poor masses are struggling with over there , even a local government chairman doesn’t know how many people are suffering from diabetics in his community
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Yemike(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Rheminix:
Bill gates u mean!! I tot Nigerians were against him... shocked cool
Never heard of Gandollar?? The legendary man that had central bank inside his agbada cheesy

That's their governor bro.
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Nairalandmonika: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2020
nylen1234:

I will advice that you do your own research to understand what is really going on. Ask yourself why do you think Bill Gates and wife is so invested in this pandemic and are making predictions regarding death. If you do some research you will find that COVID-19 pandemic is an agenda to push for mandatory vaccination. Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rN6oSATDAs
Vaccine has always been available for different disease, you talk as if vaccine is some kind of forbidden poison.
I think u should be the one to do your research.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Leap4sure(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
sassysure:
Welcome to kano state.
US, UK, EU etc where all worried about this same state.
They know what was on ground unlike us that will deny our parents just to be politically correct.

Abeg, it should not come down south o.

It should not come down south? So we thought when coronavirus was first reported in Wuhan, China. The whole world thought it was a Chinese problem. We should take this Kano problem more seriously before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Makuos19: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Vivianmuka07:
Report or you may ignore, quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with 1000 for survival.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
U dressed like a Harlot on your dp..
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Angelfrost(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
solmus:
shocked

Bill Gates and Melinda Foundation don't just speak without facts, they where the ones who invested their own money in putting a stop to polio that all most crippled a good percentage of northerners, they funded research, and personally travelled to affected African countries to inspect the distribution so as to avoid corruption, they where responsible for battling child birth mortality and many more, so when they speak they have facts

Its a shame when Bill Gate told Buhari to his face that his long term financial plan and budgeting was wrong and he should focus more on human capital development rather than infrastructure, many argued, ... again he advised more funding of WHO so as to help poor countries in Africa but people rather supported Donald Trump who thinks Africa is shithole, and has never spent a kobo in Africa

Now Melinda gates prediction is happening in Kano state and ironically Bill Gate had visited Kano State several times on request of Dangote

Even the mildest of ailments will still have massive fatalities in the far North... Cholera that will go unnoticed among Delta, Imo, and Ogun will cut down people in hundreds in Kano and other parts of the North...

What am I saying??! The North is content to keep living in the dark ages of underdevelopment, poor healthcare, and disease management... At this point, we can only observe them as their leaders move to further drain the nation of her limited resources!!! Mtchewww!!!
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Yungmil: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2020
We could just be seeing dead bodies on the street as FG relax lockdown.

Bad step from FG
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Iamtoowise: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

See a Nigerian talking about doing his own research! What tools and resources do you have to embark on any meaningful research?

BTW, why do you think people would invest huge amounts of money on vaccines just to kill you and your fellow clueless Nigerians?? What's your worth that such huge amounts should be spent just to exterminate you? Which country in the world are you a threat to? If you were worth killing, Britain would have done that in the 19th century so they would be in total and eternal control of the crude oil in Nigeria.
The African man's mind is always dwelling on propaganda and negative, evil thoughts.
Produce your own vaccines, push for its worldwide use, and make profits; that's how business is done.
Don't mind him, i wonder how people would reason that way. What is their gain about depopulation?

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by camsyross: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2020
This is corona virus for Bleep sake. If u watch CNN and BBC previously u know that's how most people died in some parts of the country. Litering dead body every where on the streets, upto the extent that they were using cartons to carry them . So I wonder why people are suprised abi una no dey watch abroad news.. I just pray it's not the prophecy of Bill gates wife when she said she see many dead bodys on the streets of Africa coming to pass...
We jump am pass.....
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by cococandy(f): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2020
We dislike logic in our part of the world. Especially if it goes against a religious belief or rubs some ogas ego the wrong way.

Otherwise, we had time to plan and prevent this. But did anyone listen?
Like trump like Buhari. Stupid set of people

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Makuos19: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Eulalia:
Are you guys sure its not hunger that is killing this people? This is strange.
Strange indeed!!!
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by cococandy(f): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Is it by jumping?
camsyross:
This is corona virus for Bleep sake. If u watch CNN and BBC previously u know that's how most people died in some parts of the country. Litering dead body every where on the streets, upto the extent that they were using cartons to carry them . So I wonder why people are suprised abi una no dey watch abroad news.. I just pray it's not the prophecy of Bill gates wife when she said she see many dead bodys on the streets of Africa coming to pass...
We jump am pass.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Makuos19:
U dressed like a Harlot on your dp..
But I am not one, please why are u judging me
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Angelfrost(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2020
sassysure:

And u believed that?
Incredible if u are waiting for politicians to tell you what will not favour them.

Those people are setting up the stage for another massive cash flow and national resource drainage!!! Since Boko Haram is no longer that profitable to them.

They will use any pandemic to advance their bank accounts at the expense of the lives of their citizens... That region has an unusual and worrisome number of insensitive and thieving elites.
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2020
inedujac:
I suspect hunger virus angry
100per. Pesin wey chop better food has a better fighting chance against covik1-9

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Jaqenhghar: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2020
When Melinda gates was talking about the need to strengthen health systems, even learned Niggerians cursed her out. Una n ever see anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by EvilSpirit5: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa will tell you that this is not kano

aboki wey dey live in denial and delusion
Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Angelfrost(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2020
DennisEche:

Which Allah? Is it the one they make fruitless journey for to Saudi every year and end up stoning the devil wehich have refused to die.
This year the devil won't be stoned I hope he won't consumes all head slammers

Ask him if Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Jordan, and Kuwait serve a different Allah...

Grown men and women will just generationally decide never to use their brains...

1 Like

Re: Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2020
nylen1234:

There have been multiple reports on COVID-19 virus originating from Wuhan lab that was been partly funded by Bill Gates see https://youngconservativeleadersofcolorado.com/the-truth-behind-the-wuhan-virus/

The issue here is the fact that Bill Gates and his wife who predicted that many Nigerians will die from the virus have major investments in many big pharma companies currently working on producing a vaccine.

Many researchers have stated that the vaccines to be produced will kill more people and even may contain harmful nanoparticles and what is happening now is part of the plan. As I said there is need for you to do your own research to uncover truth which you will not get from mainstream news networks. Fear is the currency that will drive their agenda as people lose their freedom by the implementation of mandatory lock down and social distancing.

Most of them are brain-dead dunces and should be fed to the pigs especially this asshole below. Just look at the bolded part.

solmus:
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.